Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply ★Journals
Ragna's Journal / Dream Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:04 pm
Davina Kua

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina watched as Ragna sat beside her. He was asking about the witch more. Why would the witch do this to anyone? She did things to many other people. Then Andrea spoke. She decided to address this all at once. "The witch is mad at anyone that falls in love. She lost her love, therefore, no one else can have love. At least, No one in Star Creek. There are some people that can have riches, but can never touch a person without killing them. There are people who lost all that they inspired to be. For our parents, they wanted to have their lost daughter back, so that Zoey would have someone to play with, and that created us. Though, the witch wanted an extra stipulation on myself. Zoey and I are to never meet. They just wanted their best for their child, so Zoey will never be alone, yet I will always be alone. That's the punishment that was placed on me. The reason I'm angry is because I have to watch you three bumble about. You all can have your own lives, but my life, my life is stuck in a room, watching as everything goes by. I want nothing but to love my sister, but instead, I watch you two ruin her life." The last part was aimed at Andrea. She was still pissed about all of this. She didn't think that she would have to explain this.

Then she looked at Ragna. "I don't know what you wished, but you don't die, but as a punishment, death awaits you in your dreams when you have the most to live for. Isn't that a bit messed up?" She scoffed at the end of that. "Your brother also has a curse. It's most likely the woman that he calls Darya. I don't know why she's there. I would have to actually talk to them to figure out what the hell happened there." Her head turned towards the door. There was scratching there.

"Do you know why I'm hostile Ragna? I'm hostile because I'm pissed. I'm stuck in one bedroom, unable to live a life. I was brought back from the dead, but only to help my sister in her biggest need. I've been raped, cut, battered, bruised. All so the three of them can live their happy little lives. My first meal was french fries Ragna. That is my only happy memory in 30 years on this earth. These scars are because of them. Luna and Andrea. So yeah, I'll be ******** hostile all I want."
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: ]
KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:33 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna kept holding Andrea as he listened to Davina's words that came out, causing him to nod his head as she explained about the witch's ability to curse those who fell in love being stricken with a damning curse. He could hear the last bit as he frowned and looked at Andrea as she seemed to be afraid before he looked to her and thought a bit more on what she said as she spoke about his and his brother's curse. He looked away for a second as he was worried about why he couldn't really die as she then went on about her true life experience being nothing but negative before telling him her first meal being french fries. He took a deep breathe and looked at her, his eyes faintly red from trying to resist crying as he soon said, "Davina... I can help you experience more good memories than those... just please trust me."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:28 pm
Andrea Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Andrea hid her face in Ragna's chest. She hadn't realized that she had caused so much pain to this woman, Zoey's sister. Her actual sister. The loneliness she felt from her words made her shiver a bit. She didn't want Davina to be amd at her though. She hadn't known that she was ruining their lives. She held onto Ragna, she didn't want to let go of him. This one was a good one.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:42 pm
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina cocked her head. He felt sorry for her, well that was something new. Then again, until recently, no one knew about her. She got up and moved towards the stair case. Ragna would get a good look at her clothing, probably for the first time. She was wearing a hospital gown, and a robe. Blood was caked on the arms of it. She then kicked out one of the poles. breaking it to a sharpened end. She then threw that one to the ground. She then kicked out another, and another. "Ragna, Ragna, Ragna. I don't think you understand what position you are in now. You can actually die now. Hell, me and you have something in common right now. If you die in here, you are dead. If you die out there, you lose everything that you love, and must start again, and you'll be trapped in here for an entire day." She then walked up to Ragna, and pointed one of her pointy sticks at his throat.

"Now, Ragna. If I didn't trust you, do you think I would have said anything to you when I came out? You are actually killable right now. I would have already killed you. Now, my dear sister wouldn't like that, so you live, and I get to play out this first night of horror, but I doubt that every time I'll be able to come and save your a**, so pay attention at work. You are going to need to learn to protect yourself, to protect Zoey, and to protect the thing we talked about. I don't know what happens if she dies." She motioned to Andrea. "The only thing I know is that Zoey would mourn her. Therefore, you have to protect her. So...."

Through the door, a dog like creature appeared. It growled at her. She quickly threw her banister pole at the dog. It hit it in the eye. "I suggest we run." She then sprinted towards the kitchen, She still had 2 of her banister poles in her hand. She'd have to get more weapons on her way out. This was going to be hell, they were here for less than an hour. Sure, she was glad that the egg would implant, but there was no way of knowing what would happen to their bodies if they got injured.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:50 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna listened to her as she spoke about the position he was in, slowly coming to terms with that realization as he nodded his head. Yet, he wasn't one to back down in fear while he held Andrea close to him before she tossed one of the sharpened sticks to the ground before him. He slowly reached out for it when she pointed one of the pointed sticks at his neck before she spoke to him. He nodded his head as he picked it up, seeing this now as a learning opportunity, like he had asked. "Alright then." He told her softly, having a full grasp on the situation before he heard the dog growling at them. "Stay close Andrea." He told her, standing up fully with her as he began to run when she threw the banister pole at the dog's eye. He followed her to the kitchen and slammed the door shut to buy them some time. "How the hell are there beasts here? Is this a nightmare?!"

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:07 pm
Andrea Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Andrea ran with Ragna. She had understood that she was the liability here. She didn't know what she was going to do. She didn't have a way to fight anything. She looked around the kitchen for something she could use, but her hands were shaking. She didn't look like she could even handle herself. She found a knife, and she held it. It wasn't too sharp, but she might be able to hurt something. She didn't know where else to go though, she would have to wait for Davina, or Ragna.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:17 pm
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina was also at the drawers, she stuffed her robe with as many weapons as she could, including a rolling pin. She had a hammer in her hands. She knew what she wanted to do with it. "Now Ragna. First lesson for you. The weak spots are on the feet, or paws in this case, the eyes, and a nose. Now, open up the door." She was gona show him what happened if you plowed something deep into something's eye. She wanted him to wittiness death before him. Death wasn't pretty, but it brought a rush to someone. She waited for him to open the door.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:23 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna held the door closed, hearing the two get their weapons and themselves ready while he kept his weapon at the ready. He soon heard Davina telling him about a lesson for fighting, nodding his head as he opened up the door, still fighting with it to make sure it couldn't get all the way in. It stuck it's head and a paw through the opening, trying to bite at Ragna and whoever else was close to it. "Careful!"

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:33 pm
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina Ran towards it. Ragna had not done as she asked, and she was tempted hit him over the head, however, she did not. She took the mallet and slammed it into the banister, sending the shard of wood further into it's head. Blood sprayed over the front of her. She smiled and laughed a bit as the creature fell to the ground, dead. She felt something warm near her mouth. She licked it. It tasted like blood, but not like blood at the same time. She then looked at Ragna. "That's the way to kill something when you have the set up for it." Her heart was pumping really fast. That was exhilarating.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:18 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna was breathing heavily as he opened the door fully once she took the beast down with a well-placed hammer attack. He looked to see her covered in the blood from the beast as she licked her lips of the blood, causing him to faintly blush and resist being disgusted. "Well, I guess that would work, are you okay? It covered you in blood." He told her as he looked her over, hoping to know she was alright without her attacking him. He looked to see if Andrea was still alright before waving to her. "You okay too Andrea?" He asked outloud to her, making sure both of them were alright.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:52 pm
Andrea Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Andrea dropped the knife the moment that Ragna asked if she was ok. Her entire body was shaking in fear. Tears came down her face. She was truly afraid. She finally fell to her knees. She didn't like this. She didn't like this one bit. She shook even more when she saw the blood pooling onto the ground. She turned her head, and vomited because of fear that she had. She didn't like this. She wanted to go back to the house. She never wanted to leave her house again.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:57 pm
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina stared at her hands. They were covered in the blood. She didn't mind it one bit. It felt, warm, welcoming. She wanted to lick it off of her fingers. She totally missed what Ragna said. Her hands getting closer to her mouth, as she licked the blood off of them. Her heart was beating excitedly. She felt something inside of her almost blossom. This never happened when she killed in real life, why was it happening now?

She then heard vomiting, that brought her out of her stupor. She shook her very long hair, and looked towards Andrea. How disgusting, the girl couldn't even handle half of what she had to handle out there. She looked to Ragna. She felt like she had missed something.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:00 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Andrea!" Ragna shouted before running over to her to pick her up after she vomited. "Andrea calm down, we're here to protect you." He told her as he held her close to him, turning to see that Davina had licked off more of the blood from her fingers, causing him to worry. "You okay Davina?" He asked her with a fair amount of concern seeing as how she just licked more blood off of her. He carried Andrea over and motioned for Davina to follow as he still kept his weapon at the ready. It seemed the night had grown quiet, the one dog being the only threat there for now. "What the hell happened?"

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:19 pm
Andrea Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Andrea was shaking, completely terrified. She was crying ugly tears. She buried her face into Ragna's chest. Then very muffled. "I want to go home. I'll be good, I want to go home." She was crying very hard. She didn't want this, she wanted to go home. "Please let me go home..."
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:30 pm
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina looked up completely confused. She was doing just fine. She actually felt decent for once. She almost felt human, instead of a wish gone wrong. "I'm fine, I feel..." She had to think of what word fit there. was good the word? She looked completely confused at the language that she was looking for. "..excited." She didn't know how else to describe it.

She followed Ragna, to wherever he wanted them to go. Her entire body felt like it was vibrating. She was really confused, but she also wanted more of the blood that was sprayed all over her. She didn't know why she felt this way. She had never had the thrill of a kill like that before. She never tasted anyone's blood on purpose. Why did she want that Dog's blood. Her head turned longingly at the dog, and the puddle of blood that was there. How yummy would that pool be. Ragna would then ask what the hell happened. "What do you mean? I killed it, you saw that."
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

★Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out