Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earth's Demise || Post-Apocalyptic Master-Slave Yaoi RP

Back to Guilds

Gay, Post-Apocalyptic, Cataclysmic, Sadomasochistic Mad World 

Tags: Yaoi, Master and Slave, Post Apocalyptic, Dystopia 

Reply City of Ozymandias
Wasteland Pirate's Ship and Weaponry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:57 pm
Thoughts:'What a mess...'
Where: Flynn's ship, With: Flynn, Outfit: Black leather pants, black boots, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, uncertain

User Image

For Ikuto it had been such a while ago, that it didn't affect him as much anymore. Sure he missed his friends and family from that time, but it wasn't like he could turn back time and fix it. He had spent years blaming himself for not being strong enough to have helped turn the tide, but he had only been a boy then, barely old enough to be called of age. However his story seemed to confuse the other a little when they asked about the weretiger.

Ikuto shook his head. "No the weretiger has taken care of me since the village got destroyed. He was one of our allies in the hunts we made. The weretigers allow us to ride them during the hunt and help chase the prey. When the village got attacked I was around twelve years old. I wouldn't even have made it in the forest without my old friend guiding and teaching me." he explained.

"He didn't seem to share my curiosity for this place though. He stayed there." Ikuto added. Sure it was more info he shared, but he couldn't let someone think badly about his last teacher. "Our village was betrayed by a friend of our Chief's. I'll never forget the despair in his eyes when he realized that." the feline spoke clenching his hands into a fist for a moment, his eyes flashing red. But he managed to calm himself before he did anything he would regret. "I didn't get long to get my bearings however. The next thing I saw was the inside of a cage.

I was sold to the highest bidder and suffered him for a while until I just had enough."
                                                              he said before he pondered for a little. It did look like Flynn was being true to him and genuinely wanted to protect him. The feline sighed a bit before he decided to add the last bit. "After he came home home once more again after having a bad day and a foul mood he was at me again. I had already endured it for years. After I recovered from that last beat up and whipping I went out into the nearby area and managed to find a few toxic plants.

I added them to his wine when he wasn't looking and managed to get away finally. But I couldn't find back the place where I entered this land."
                                                              the feline explained why he was still in this godforsaken place. At this point he had diverted his gaze away while he waited what Flynn would do now he knew the truth. It was a gamble but it would tell Ikuto once and for all how much he could depend on the man to come true on his words. So far he seemed genuine enough. What the man said though wasn't very encouraging.

After all Ikuto hadn't just ruined his old master's life, he had taken it. "I don't know, but I felt like I had no other choice... Except taking the poison myself." he replied to it, not sure what to expect from this. From his point of view it had been just two choices that he had. Kill his old master and reclaim his freedom, or taken the poison himself to escape the life of captivity and aggression. It had been a very trying time for the feline and not something he was proud of nor wanted to go through again.

Profile: Ikuto Keiko

-

-

[color=crimson]""[/color]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:13 pm
User Image
Flynn Rackham
Desert Pirate | Free Man | Cyborg

The memories of shore
And the red sky that warned you
Of the lightning igniting the sky
This ship is going down

It took him a moment to snap back out of those ugly toughts of his past, and he looked up again when the other continued to speak.

So Flynn had taken it the wrong way, assuming that the were-tiger was after Ikuto rather than an ally. Instead this was a whole other slew of story that he didn’t quite understand. “Ah… guess that makes more sense. Sorry I made assumptions.” He said before letting the nekomata continue. Animal companions were not an uncommon concept to him, but the extent of living with them as equals was. The human race of this world had basically either treated animals like salves, or just a simple companion that gave good company. He liked the way of life of the other’s better… even if it only meant the death of his tribe.

Now the next portion of the story, well it was very unexpected. Flynn knew the feline trusted him to a point, but he hadn’t expected to learn the details of the incidents that lead to their meeting. A frown came to his face, but not for the reason you would think. It was because he was sad that the abuse was bad enough that it had come to that. In his eye’s an abusive master deserved such a fate and Flynn likely would have taken similar measures in that situation.

He took a moment to process, but he did eventually speak. “I… don’t think I blame ya for what ya did Ikuto. No man wants to be held captive and abused, nor do they wanna take their own life to escape it.” He shook his head and pushed off from the railing. “As long as ya don’t plan on using something like it on me, I don’t care whatcha did.” He said, confirming that his final words were meant to be taken as a joke, by smiling slightly. Flynn was heading in Ikuto’s direction at this point and had stopped a couple feet away from the other male. “Sorry ya had to go through all that man.” He said and moved to pat the feline gently on the shoulder… the question was, if this was a poor decision on his part because of how skiddish the other was… but Flynn was just the kind of guy to make physical contact without thinking, especially when it came to comfort.

“So… you’re looking to get home huh? There any way I can help ya with that?” He asked. “I know it ain’t easy waking up in a foreign world. Specially this one.” He frowned again. Because even though their experiences differ, they also had their similarities. They both ended up in a world they knew next to nothing about, even if this world truly was the one Flynn had left.

Nowhere to run
And the worst is yet to come

Who's that?: Ikuto
Where am I?: My Ship!!
Feeling: Restless
OOC:
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:43 pm
Thoughts:'Could I really be that lucky?'
Where: Flynn's Ship, With: Flynn, Outfit: Black leather pants, black boots, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, cautious

User Image

It had been a gamble to share all this with Flynn. After all they held the upper hand in many ways. However that was also why Ikuto figured it would be a good chance to see what they would do if they knew just what they were sheltering. The feline wouldn't call himself a murderer or beast, but he could understand if others might think otherwise. The nekomata had merely nodded when the man apologized for assuming about the were tiger, but he didn't really see what Flynn had to apologize for. This place was different from his home, very different. It wouldn't surprise him if these people only knew large animals as dangerous or even savage.

The first reaction wasn't a really good one, but it could mean anything. Ikuto rested his chin on his hands while he held it up with his elbow on the railing, not sure what to expect. Just for good measure he was preparing himself mentally for if he might need to jump out of reach or defend himself, but nothing happened. Instead Flynn had fallen silent and the feline glanced at him, his ears moving forward curiously. But when Flynn reacted it really spoke clearly about the man's personality.

Instead of getting mad or chastising him, they actually spoke with understanding. A slight relieved sigh escaped him. "I contemplated to. The first reason I went to look for the toxins was exactly to do that. But then I decided that if anyone had to go it was him and I used them on him to escape." Ikuto admitted. For a moment he had been looking for herbs that would allow him to die fast and as painless as possible, but once he had decided it had to be his 'master' to go, he had went for the ones that caused the most agony.

A darker side Ikuto didn't really want to meet again. For that moment he wanted to see the other suffer as he had made him suffer and to be the last thing the monster would ever see. Though he didn't share that bit. There was no need to make the other cautious of him even so. Ikuto had no intent to poison or kill Flynn. While these thoughts had gone through his mind however he hadn't seen the man reach out for him and the initial touch caused his ears to perk in shock and he jumped a bit, but he then relaxed some once he realized it was Flynn.

At least they hadn't touched his ears or tail instead. Ikuto had become highly protective of those since he had landed with that cruel man. Any touch to them were by now associated with a lot of pain. Even though his ears and tail didn't really show signs of it, they had been a favorite spot for the guy to inflict as much pain as possible as they were already sensitive on their own. It took the feline a bit to calm down completely and after a slight shiver he sat down on the deck so he was between two sides of the ship.

Ikuto wasn't sure if the wind had just gotten colder or if the subject made him cold, but it felt a lot less warm than it had earlier when he wandered upon the deck. Nonetheless he reacted to the question with a shake of his head. "I'm afraid not. I tried, but while trying to fight my ambush off one of them had managed to knock me out. I lost the way far before I ended up in that cage. I have no leads, no ideas of where to look to get back to my home." he said before he sighed and added a little softer. "Not that I really have anyone to return to."

It had been quite a while since it all happened in this world. The were-tiger would already have moved on, if he was even still alive, even that was the question. They had been quite aged already. It was perhaps easier to find a place in this new world. Torn and grim as it was. Though it did look like he could trust Flynn, after admitting about his escape. The feline didn't expect he could stay with them forever though. But maybe long enough to find a new place at least. "What about you?" he then wondered. Did Flynn have a family or someone to turn to? The feline didn't know, but he sure wouldn't want to get in Flynn's way.

Kitty_Mew

-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:47 pm
User Image
Flynn Rackham

The memories of shore
This ship is going down

The reaction the feline made, actually made Flynn jump as well as he realized it startled the other male. If anything, he was almost afraid that he might have acted incorrectly enough that the other might attack. He didn’t though, so that was a relief. Then when the other male took a seat, Flynn followed suit, sitting as far enough away as he felt was comfortable for the other. As he moved, the same mechanical whirl sounded as his left leg bent and he sat with his forearms resting on his knees.

Flynn shook his head. “Heh, don’t say that. You’ve got your friend to go back to don’t you? Or perhaps other survivors you may not have noticed. I’ll keep an ear out for anything that might lead ya home.” He said, though he knew this might not be true. There were no survivors who he knew after the Great Storm.

It was when the other would question him that the frown would return to him, and a saddened, heartbroken, expression came to his face. “I’ve got no one…” He said, his voice quieting. “I barely had anyone left before I died, and even those I had left are long gone.” It was questionable if the man was ready to relay such a story, and it was honestly the first time someone might hear him out since the day he woke up in the ruined lab. But it was only fair that he let Ikuto know more about him, especially after the past he shared.

“I… I was a father and a married man.” He started, and his eyes shift off the side when he pulled the nail out from between his teeth. He would use it as a fidgeting device while he told the feline about his past. “That was taken from me not long before my death. My town was bombed and with it my family, friends, and anyone who hadn’t been sent to war like I was. So I suppose we ain’t that different in that regard, losing everything I mean.” That was his small attempt of looking at the bright side of it, not that there really was one. Just… something in common. “I kinda started losing it after that. I mean, I had the folk fighting beside me, but my reason to fight was gone. I fought to protect them and at that point I was only killing because I had to. So I messed up and stepped on a damn mine. That flash was the last thing I remembered before I woke up in an abandoned lab a ways off from ere’.”

That was the simplest way he could tell it, without the useless details of what caused the war that destroyed his home and babbling on about his life before it fell apart. Though it was difficult for him to hold parts of it back. It was difficult not to babble on and reminisce about his wife and children and the job he worked to support them. He wasn’t a man built for war, and especially not for the killing that came with it. The engineering bits, those were fine, but they also weighed heavily on him knowing that the mechanisms he designed and built would be used to kill.

Nowhere to run

Where am I?: My Ship
Feeling: upset, broken
OOC:
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:11 pm
Thoughts:'What did I get myself into now?'
Where: Flynn's Ship, With: Flynn, Outfit: Black leather pants, black boots, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, cautious

User Image

It was kind of Flynn to try and cheer him up about that, but Ikuto knew just as well that it wasn't true. They had been friends yes, but the Were tiger was hardly a loyal puppy that would wait for him until he came back. The feline appreciated the intent though. Especially after he could swear it had looked like his reaction to the man's touch had caused some hesitation in Flynn. It wasn't that he was anti touch, but only if he saw the hand coming and they didn't go for his ears or tail.

When he calmed and asked his question, it looked like he wasn't the only one in a darker place right now. Though could he really be surprised after the state he saw this place was in? He could understand the feeling as well though. He had parents and a little brother which all got killed in the raid. Most of the village burned to the ground, with or without people inside the houses. Right now he pushed that aside though as he listened to Flynn's story. His gaze only strayed once, glancing to the nail in the man's hand. Mostly he looked at Flynn as they spoke.

They seemed to be similar in histories, even purposes in life. Ikuto wasn't made for war either. The life he had known before all this was hunting small game and sharing the bounty with their feral allies. "It seems we were sure dealt the short ed of the stick in this life." he spoke after hearing Flynn out completely. He could tell it was distressing the other though. He didn't want to make him feel bad. Flynn came closest to what Ikuto could call a friend right now. An ally by his side.

After thinking about it a bit, he had an idea and he didn't daddle with it. "Is that when you made this ship?" he asked. If his experience of earlier had been counted correctly, perhaps it was a good way to distract Flynn. These had been some hefty topics they had revealed about themselves. Perhaps they could both use a break from it. At least his fear that Flynn would turn him in had been taken care of. After all he had just been told just how Ikuto ended up at that forest and he still had shown desire to help him out.

Kitty_Mew

-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:33 pm
User Image
Flynn Rackham

The memories of shore
This ship is going down

What the feline said wasn't wrong. They were both given pretty poor life outcomes despite the differing circumstances. "Suppose ya aren't wrong... But then again, I don't know if I've come across many who've been given better unless they're some master." He said. That didn't bother him though. It only sparked his protective instincts to want to make the lives that had been dealt such fates, just a little bit better, safer.

His attention was then driven away from the harder times and back to talk of the one thing he held the most pride for, his ship. "Hmm? Nah. I couldn't really move well when I woke up, Parts of my body were a bit weak so I spent a good couple years building that back up. Read all the books I could find that weren't all burnt up or torn too."

He slapped the deck with his palm and gave a small but genuine smile. "That's how I knew how to wire her up. Make her stronger. Not to mention fix my own broken parts. I kinda knew how ship building was done from my profession before the war started." It was true. The man had extensive knowledge of the building and inter-workings of a ship. The only thing that made it difficult was learning to build it to similar specs of an older ship. That took some time and some failed prototypes along the way. But he had all the time in the world to do such.

It may have been a difficult thing to talk about, but Flynn was really glad he had someone willing to hear him out for once. Someone to release that pent up stress by letting the pirate vent.

Nowhere to run

Feeling: upset, broken
OOC:
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:33 pm
Thoughts:'Who would have expected it?'

User Image

It was a little disheartening to know only masters seemed to have good lives in this place. Though it made sense in a way. To think he had left behind a perfectly safe life to get into this place by mere curiosity. What was done was done though and it hadn't all been bad. He had made a new friend, Flynn. When the other started talking about his time and ship building, Ikuto just listened calmly.

They really loved this ship a lot it would seem. "That is quite impressive." the feline said with genuine amazement and he smiled. Of course most of all it seemed to have served it's purpose. Distract the man from their historic stories. They seemed a lot more happy now. "I wouldn't know where to start. I know how to survive in the wild by being inventive, but nothing on that high a level." the feline admitted. Of course survival was also his strongest skill. He grew up on it.

"If you ever need help though, let me know and I will lend aid to the best of my ability. It's the least I can do for letting me hide here and helping me out. Not to mention being so kind to me. Like a friend." he said and smiled once more. Truly he was moved by the gestures but he really was starting to consider this man a little more than just an ally. After all they had done nothing but help him so far.

Kitty_Mew

-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dai
The Glowing God
Priceless and Worthless

≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣

It was a long time coming since they arrived here, had it been weeks? Months? a year? Regardless it was now done and opened up which had done well in other places they set up shop. The main part of the building was moveable which they built this time around the old theater that only had parts of the stage left at this point. His followers spent plenty of time cleaning and restoring that old stage which still does not stop impressing him on how well it turned out. The light shining through the iridescent material left things feeling like a whole other world. An escape from the work, and from life for even the lowest in the social class that had built in these ruins.

He walked down the shimmering halls of the pavilion, flecks of amber red mixed with the pastel hues. Two gardens oasis that they had groomed over this building period. In such a wasteland having such places to go was a luxury only few could afford though they did plant desert plants around outside too bring some life for everyone around. He turned to one of the women who had been one of the gardeners of these plants. Dai smiled at her and gave a nod of approval of their hard work which made the woman flush brightly and bowed deeply to him in gratitude for his kindness.

Music rang, and softly spoken words gently echoed in the halls as they prepared for their first time open. It calmed his heart even if he wasn't sure if he had an actual heart. A loud crash overshadowed the music as the walls hiding their work was knocked down. Going outside he looked out at the crumbling city around his world, the sun peeked out shining through his hair making a glow of amber and red around him like a halo.

"Your Radiance, things are all set but don't you worry? There is apparently a false god in these parts." An older man said to him with a bit of concern in his voice, after all, such a person would just cause trouble.

Dai turned to him and just shrugged lightly at his concern. Which didn't really appease the man but he honestly didn't expect any other reaction from his god. "If anything happens I will handle it, haven't I always?" Dai Inquired of the man who gave a begrudged nod of his head. He was right, his Radiance always came through when things got bad.

"watch things while I am away, I think it is time I look around" He didn't waste a moment before he walked off into the city leaving his follower standing there flustered and slightly tired. Dai slipped his hands around the loops on his hips as he walked through the rubbled streets. He wasn't trying to be sneaky so he just let his hair shine its prism over the streets whenever the light would peak out.

Eventually, he found himself standing at a large ship, which certainly raised an eyebrow to him seeing one so far inland. He took his staff and knocked on the side of the ship. It seemed sturdy enough like someone was taking care of it, and there seemed to be tracks on the ground. Dai paced the side as he examined it but got kind of board, this wasn't his cup of tea really.

"Does anyone own this bundle of sticks?!" Dai looked up at the ship not trying too make a rucus but it would do him good too make sure no one owned this place before snooping around to take stuff that could be useful for him or the rest of his group. He lifted his staff and gave another firm bang to the side just making sure not to do any damage.

With: his followers ---->no one?
Where: Mother of Pearl ------> The ship and weaponry
Wearing: androgyny end

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:19 am
User Image
Flynn Rackham

The memories of shore
This ship is going down

Flynn laughed a little at the comment. It wasn't like he was good for much else than these few crafts he'd grown accustomed to. "Heh, well that's where ya got more experience than me. I ain't got no talents for surviving in the wild other than wielding a weapon to an extent. You got knowledge of nature I don't." He said in an attempt to show the other that they both had their different uses in this world. Perhaps uses that could assist each other while they strive to remain free and survive.

"Likewise. If ya ever need anything I can assist with, don't hesitate to ask Ikuto. You've proven yourself ta be a friend I'd like ta keep around." Flynn nod. It was nice to have someone around, especially one so willing to help with what he thought was so little in return.

But his attention was soon swayed, by a loud bang out in the distance in the sea of dirt. This caused the pirates eyes to immediately narrow and expect a threat, and in turn he leaped to his feet and grasped the long handle of his axe. Noises like this were common, but one could never understand what they meant until a source was identified.

Flynn's mechanical eye whirred softly, taking focus further into the distance than his normal human sight of his right eye could. It found an unfamiliar sight of a bright building and shortly after, a red glint leaving it.

"Get down." He hissed quietly. He grabbed Ikuto's arm and attempt to force him below the thick wooden railing. His vision would now focus from the small crack beside a useless canon on the upper deck. "I don't know who, but someone's approaching. Stay hidden, and if they see ya pretend ya belong ta me... kay?"

The addition of another being on his ship actually provide a new opportunity to the man. The opportunity to act as though he was a master who'd taken a liking to unusual vehicles rather than a sort of vagabond who could be captured. This could prove to be safer.

The first sound, that only his left ear could pick up, was that of a light tapping after the unfamiliar being approached. He didn't move, not yet, and simply remain silent... however, when they began to speak his composure waned quickly and his demeanor shift to rage.

He jumped to his feet and flung the large two handed axe over his shoulder to peer over the railing with a glare. "I don't see no bundle o' sticks around ere' mate. Just see a blind b*****d with no manners beside my girl." He said in cocky and perhaps intimidating tone. No one insults this mans ship without also providing themselves with a death wish.

Nowhere to run

Who's that?: Ikuto, some a*****e
Where am I?: My Ship. NOT A BUNDLE OF STICKS.
Feeling: Angry
OOC: Omg... I can't believe someone actually insulted my boys ship.
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh
Boop

ChronoCrusadeRosette
Boop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:07 pm
Thoughts:'Who are they?'
Where: Flynn's Ship, With: Flynn, a stranger, Outfit: Black leather pants, leather boots, bare collar, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, cautious

User Image

Ikuto smiled a bit when he heard what Flynn said. It would seem their idea of trust was mutual in this instance. "Hehe, only because my tribe is so much into hunting. Not that I can really use it here. I have hardly seen wild to hunt on. I have lived of small animals, sometimes even rodents when it was scarce, and berries." he excused his skill. Nonetheless he was glad to hear he could be useful and he nodded when they spoke of keeping him around. "I'd be honored to st..." he started but he stopped when he heard a tap against the ship. His sensitive ears twitched before they flicked back a bit hearing voices.

"But wait, isn't this a safe haven?" he managed to ask just before he was surprised by Flynn grabbing his arm and pulling him down. It surprised him so much even that he didn't even struggle to keep upright. Instead he allowed himself to fall under the railing low on the deck and he looked at Flynn with an expression of curiosity. However the feline didn't word his question once he was told to stay hidden and he watched the other walk to the other side. Despite the warning though, the nekomata at least kept his gaze on Flynn and his ears keen for any more suspicious sounds. It had been such a while since he considered someone trustworthy enough to make a new friend, there was no way he would lose them now, like he had his tribe.

Ikuto raised an eyebrow when he heard the man about acting he was theirs if they would see him. That was exactly the life they both tried to stay away from! But then, the feline knew that Flynn wasn't being serious. He had just nodded as to not to distract them to much. Of all situations they could be in, what harm would it do to pretend he belonged to Flynn? And as he considered that even the nekomata could see the benefit of the charade. After all there was no use trying to capture a master or an owned slave and he had years of practice. Not to mention he bore the marks and a collar from exactly that life.

From his position he kept his ears open first of all, though he also kept his gaze on Flynn just in case he would show any unusual movement that would indicate a dodge. So far he had heard one male voice. Soon after that though he heard Flynn's voice as his new friend rose to his feet, looking rather livid. The only time he had seen them like that was when they met in the forest. The feline tilted his head a bit, his ears moving to a more curious state, but since Flynn showed no signs of distress, he remained hidden as he had been told to. Of course they were equals, the feline knew that, but to be fair this was Flynn's ship. It was more like following house rules and respect to the host.

Kitty_Mew

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:38 am

Dai
The Glowing God
Priceless and Worthless

Dai quickly looked up at where the yelling was coming from, he stared at him for a long moment. 'So baby-faced' he thought to himself though there weren't many who didn't fall in that category for him. His thoughts soon turned to the yelling.

Why was he mad? The crystalized male got a look of contemplation on his face as he processed things. Many of his followers where use to these long moments of thought when they expressed hard emotions to Dai. It always took him a while because he did make an effort to empathize with them. When he came to a realization he gave a chuckle and smiled up at the boy.

"I certainly didn't mean to tic you off but isn't everything made of wood technically a bundle of sticks? It is a nice bundle" Dai called up to him, the staff laying on the back of his shoulders. He now was just unphased by the anger the other. The sparkling man crouched down before shooting himself straight up into the air. He landed on the railing of the ship and looked down at the angry boy.

"No hard feelings" Dai smiled, which showed his lack of real understanding of others emotions and feeling. He was trying though. His black heels taping lightly on the wood lightly, having shifted his weight to his toes as not to damage the wood. He may have looked long and lean, but his mass was large and if he had put his weight on his heels there would have been a chance of damaging the wood.

Walking down the railing he looked around, he has done a good job restoring and taking care of this place. Which wasn't easy in this place where decay seemed to be the new natural state.

With: angry child
Where: The ship and weaponry
but in a yellow/orange color

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 12:17 pm
User Image
Flynn Rackham

The memories of shore
This ship is going down

"Do ya really think there's such a thing as a safe haven in this world? I've only known the folk at the inn over there ta be safe." Flynn whispered quickly. "Even then, I can't say folk other than the owners are trust worthy." That was the last he said to Ikuto before addressing the potential threat that insulted his ship.

He didn't answer before the other male crouched down for only a moment before making an inhuman jump to the railing of his ship. That was comforting. Not. "It ain't nothing like some bundle of sticks. A bundle of sticks is weak." He grumbled. Though it was clear in the others face that he should just let the subject go. The pirate wouldn't forgive him so easily.

The large axe came down with a careless thud against the wood of the deck, causing a small chip. It was a nuisance that drove him crazy, but it got the point across that his weapon was nothing to ignore. An intimidation factor when he couldn't express it verbally.

Flynn crossed his arms and looked that other male over, this time at a closer range where his right eye could see as well as his left. "Who are ye and what brings ya to my ship? Need a weapon? Or are ya here on less pleasant business?" He asked, and the angry tone faded even though he wasn't particularly happy. The usual friendliness still hadn't returned, there was still caution, distrust. Yes, he purposely didn't accept the "no hard feelings" that the other had said.

He's eye's followed the red haired male as he began to look about the ship. His crossed arms shift to grab the handle of the weapon the rest against his chest. Just in case. He'd act defensive if they proved to be a threat to either him or Ikuto who was now in their sight.

Nowhere to run

Who's that?: Ikuto, some a*****e
Where am I?: My Ship. NOT A BUNDLE OF STICKS.
Feeling: Angry
OOC: Omg... I can't believe someone actually insulted my boys ship.
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh
Boop

ChronoCrusadeRosette
Boop

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 2:48 pm
Thoughts:'Who the hell is that?'
Where: Flynn's Ship, With: Flynn and a stranger, Outfit: Black leather pants, leather boots, bare collar, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, cautious

User Image

Ikuto didn't need to say anything on the latter his new friend told him, Flynn was occupied by their 'visitor right now. Not that he could really say anything against it, the man had the right of it. What was a true safe haven in a place as this? The feline shifted his position so he was ready to move into whatever action that was required as he watched the scene unfold before him. At first he only heard the voices, his sensitive ears picking them up and twitching ever so few, but only saw Flynn.

That soon changed though as the stranger suddenly appeared above the railing and landed on the ship. 'Not just cocky, they are rude as well.' Ikuto thought to himself as his eyes narrowed at the male now before them. How else could he describe it when the man just jumped on the ship without even asking Flynn if he was allowed to? The nekomata lowered himself, ready to run or pounce. He could run at the blink of an eye, but he didn't trust the way Flynn was approached and like his friend he tensed up and moved into a defensive mode. If they would think of attacking Flynn, Ikuto wouldn't readily let them.

It was no use hiding anymore anyway, as they had appeared so suddenly, Ikuto never had the chance to move out of sight. The feline became painfully aware of his collar and marks showing, but all he could do now was act the way Flynn had said, unless he had to defend him. After all, he knew all to well that there were also slaves that had been marked for guardian or protector. It wouldn't be far off those he had been given. It would seem like the pirate shared his feelings and emotions as Ikuto could see them grasp the axe tighter.

Kitty_Mew

ChronoCrusadeRosette

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:40 pm

Dai
The Glowing God
Priceless and Worthless

Dai gracefully stepped down from the railing, his shoes not even making a click on the wood. He ran his hand over the wood and gave an amused smirk at the statement of the other in response too what he had said. He had noticed the other there, hmmm it has been a while since he had seen a cat...though not like he had actually actively looked for them.

Turning on the balls of his feet he looked at the other, giving a frown at the chipping of the wood. What a pity. He seemed unphased by the gesture which he presumed was to be threating to him. "Oh so that is what you do here, weapons would certainly be useful." Dai was calmly walking towards the other with a more serious look on his face. Fingers running over his abdomen which there was a long shinning 'scar' where someone in the past had attacked him pretty badly. On a closer look the blonde would see smaller ones, the look was like the veins of crystals in a cave.

"As for what you said earlier, a poorly cared for stick is weak, but a well cared for bundle is stronger....more beautiful.." Fingers where suddenly brushing against the other's jaw, face quite close to his allowing his crystal hair too flow around the two like a curtain. Dai smiled his lips ever so close, his breath ghosting lightly over them.

As quick as he was there, he suddenly wasn't. He was back on his perch along the rail "Your ship is lovely, I will certainly be asking of your skills with weapons now and in the future. I am Dai, my followers like to call me the Glowing God"

With: angry child and his cat
Where: The ship and weaponry
but in a burnt yellow/orange color

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:14 am
User Image
Flynn Rackham

What's taken away is the price they pay.
For goodness sake let it fade away.

He'd glance to Ikuto, seeing that the feline hadn't budged until moving into a more defensive stance. It was a welcome sight, one that showed the other males willingness to stay by his side rather than bolting away. This was all the more reason to protect the runaway from someone who potentially wished to take him.

Flynn's eyes would always return to the glistening male who strolled about his ship, and because of this he began to notice the portions that looked like scars. They were inhuman in nature and shined like a jewel similarly to their hair. One was particularly large and caused the cyborg to remember the familiar pain from his own. They were visible as well, more so since he often times didn't wear a shirt. He had a discoloration where the synthetic skin covered parts of his body, a fine line moved across his chest and then matching the other with a gash in left of his abdomen that reached up towards his destroyed chest. Along with it was the new 'wound' of the gash in his left arm from his repairs earlier that showed his mechanical parts.

Flynn was disappointed to see the this intruder paid no mind to his gesture that was meant to show strength. Something that damaged his ship. The remark on his craft was only somewhat effective at reducing that disappointment. Insults and compliments on the objects he had craft, were two sides of the same coin that could quickly be flipped. If only the next words from the other's mouth weren't to defend his choice in calling the ship a bundle of sticks.

A verbal queue that would have set the pirate off again if he hadn't felt a finger brush against his skin. Instead his reaction was a racing heart, which was perhaps bad, and a deep redness that appeared across the right side of his face. The synthetic skin of the left never react the same. This strange male was close now, and much too close for Flynn to be comfortable with it. This would throw the man off for a moment, and a slight sense of fear found him at how quickly the other had moved. Quick enough that Flynn couldn't react with his weapon.

After the closeness had ceased, and the man had a chance to gain his composure, he once again spoke. "Aye, but a bundle of sticks has more weakness than a tree. Break it's binding and it falls apart into flimsy sticks." At the very least, the man was more calm, friendly, about it this time.

His demeanor improved even further as soon as Dai then compliment his ship rather than continuing to call it a bundle of sticks."The names Flynn, and the cat over there is Iku. He helps around the ship as I need it." He said with a prideful grin appearing on his face and gestured to the feline to stand down in the case that he felt the need to act offensively, though his grip never loosened on his weapon. He wouldn't use his friends full name for the sake of the males background but it just felt right to at least mention the guy.

"New clients are always welcome. What might ya be looking for? Blades, bows, somethin' else?" He'd keep the mention of followers and gods in the back of his mind. It felt like something like a cult, but nonetheless it felt as though it would be best to keep in good standing with them. It was the safe way to deal with those with a potential force by their side.

Let go of the past, that tore you apart.
Embrace this chance for a brand new start.

Who's that?: Ikuto, Dai (He's okay I guess)
Feeling: A lot of feelings, calmer now.
OOC: ...
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh
Boop

ChronoCrusadeRosette
Boop

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff