Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: The Great Remnant War U/C

Back to Guilds

In the Root of a Crisis that has brought all survivors to Mistral, all amble bodied members of society are being trained. A hunter is born. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplaying, Action, Adventure, Fighting 

Reply Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)
MEIS: Gymnasium [Dorms] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narxfang

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:25 pm
x

User Image

▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ x x ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅

Narx was incredibly frustrated so far by those he had come across. An annoying, arrogant dude that seemed like the classic villain, and several other people who were all too absorbed in their own selves to answer a simple question. The only bit of information he was able to wittle from them was that they were all to sleep in the dorms for some reason. This was bizarre, and if the rest of the people at this school were like those he had met he knew he wasn't going to have a good time. Maybe this was a good thing. He could focus on his training that way. Though he wasn't sure that this place was even ideal for that. Narx walked down the hall and stopped at the sign that indicated this was the gymnasium. He tapped his foot as he stood there thinking about what had occurred just moments ago. Maybe he should turn around and leave this academy altogether. He took a deep breath. "Just get through the first week. If you don't like the teachers then you can leave. Deal?" He shook his head as if agreeing to his own deal.

Narx pushed the gymnasium doors open and walked inside casually. It was larger than expected. A stage was placed in a good spot. The wood floors were sturdy. This academy had a good architect that was for sure. He was taking it all in when he spotted a group of students making a fuss. They seemed to excited about something, except one was fully armored, which was odd in a school he thought. Narx walked past them towards the stage. He slid his knuckles against the wall as we walked over. He was planning on ignoring them and everyone else for his duration at this god forsaken academy, but he stopped dead cold in his tracks. A faint glimpse of a memory flashed through his mind. a chill ran up his spine causing him to involuntarily shake. He cooled himself quickly though. Maybe one of them sparked something of his forgotten memories. He wasn't sure whether he should confront it or run away, but he was fairly mad right now from the people he met outside so he focused on that and calmed himself. He had to do it.

Narx turned around and approached the students. Their were several large swords sticking out of the floor. Narx raised his eyebrow and then looked directly at the armored person. He figured they probably were responsible for the damage. "You know those swords match the floor nicely. Though I doubt the teachers will agree."

▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ x x ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅

North Lotus

N7-Amet

Cor Contritum

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:03 pm
Danaë Svéd

User Image
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

Danaë had helped the person who was barely able to move. She had gone into the dorms and laid in a cot on the floor. It stuck to her feathers and she didn't like it. She saw the man that had talked to her briefly yesterday. She had felt bad, because she had not said much.

She got up and walked over to him, her feathers feeling very clingy today. She went over to him again. "Hi, sorry about yesterday..." She sounded a bit shy today, seeing that she hadn't been riled up yet.
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

[[OOC:]

narxfang

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
STATS: Strength: D Speed: D Weapon: C Aura and Semblance: D+ Eɴᴅᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: A

Xandria felt Reia's hands try to pull her off, but Xandria didn't get go the first time, or even the next 4 times, she haven't seen her sister in almost 10 years there was no way she wanted to let go of her now. Finally Reia was able to pry herself away from Xandria not without her looking into her eyes to see that there something going on, there were no tears coming from Reia, maybe something was up. But the pain expression was a dead give a way that something was definitely up. Then when her helmet went back up covering her face, Xandria frowned for a moment as she would use both of her hands to pry her helmet off or try to open her helmet back up again. "No! Nee chan! Put your helmet down! Damn it! I'm not done looking at your face, its been 10 years since I last saw you! Don't think you can get away that easily again!" Xandria yelled at her as she was straddling her sister's waist as she was trying to open her helmet back up just so she could see her face more. "I don't care whos after you! I will face them along with you no matter how dangerous they are of how much danger I'm putting myself in! I'm not going to be separated from you again Nee chan!" Then when she suddenly stood up and made the surround blades disappear and started to walk out on her, but Xandria wasn't going to allow her to get away now, especially when they just now met up again. Xandria would quickly stand up and chased after her as she would then hug onto her tightly not letting go. "I...I can't lose you again, whatever your problems are I want to face them with you! Please don't leave! What burden? We share the same name!" Xandria said as she had tears running down her face almost desperate at this point of not wanting Reia to leave her. "B...Blanc san I know she treated you badly but we can't let her leave! S..Shes my sister and we should do things together not alone!" Xandria pleaded with her trying to get her to help stop her sister from leaving, she was dead set on not allowing her sister to leave, Reia would have to actually hit her sister making her let go, cause at this point not even grimms could rip her apart from her sister.

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:09 pm
x

User Image

Before the armored girl had responded Narx felt a tinge of wind run up his spine. Someone was approaching. He leaned his head back and looked to the side to see who it was. It was that feathered girl from yesterday. She was the only one that seemed nice. He turned around to face her as she was approaching. Her feathers were intricate, and the sheer number of them baffled him. He kind of wondered if she was hot because of them. Feathers were light weight, but they must retain heat. At least she had bare skin to compensate. That is likely one of the reasons she was allowed to wear what she did. She seemed shy and yet was making an effort to get to know him. That was enough to put a genuine smile on his face. "Hey! Don't worry about it. I saw you were pretty busy so its really okay!" His smile grew to become a cheesy grin as he extended his hand to her to shake. "The name's Narx! It's nice to meet you."

The group behind him seemed to be arguing and fighting or somesuch. Lost lost relatives or something from what he could hear. Narx didn't really care though. He was focused on the conversation at hand with the feathered girl. Maybe she knew when they would be teaming up with people. He wanted to know so he had enough time to scout out the competition.

North Lotus

N7-Amet

Cor Contritum

Youroka Kage

narxfang

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:39 pm
Danaë Svéd

User Image
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

Danaë looked at his hand. Most people didn't want to touch her because she was a Fauns. She put out her hand and shook his. She did it a bit hesitantly, as if it might be a trap. She had to be conscience in her old life, however, she didn't know how she had to be now that everything was so new. She hadn't seen other faunus around, and she new that she wouldn't see another bird faunus anyway.

He then introduced himself as Narx. That was a cool name. Oh, and he wasn't disgusted with who she was. That was another bonus! "I'm Danaë! I am happy to meet you as well!" She had a genuine smile on her face. Maybe she would have an actual friend here!
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

narxfang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:42 pm
x

User Image

He felt awkward putting his hand out for so long, but that was culture. Maybe her people didn't shake hands, that would be okay with him if it was the case. In the end she took his hand a bit hesitantly, which made him curious. "Y'know, Danaë I'm glad you are the first person I've met." He said still shaking her hand. "It's refreshing to meet some genuine people out here." He let go and scratched the back of his head. "There are just so many...fake people out there." The gym was starting to fill up with strangers and stragglers. The first week of school here seemed to be a waiting period for students to arrive from all over the world. Hopefully sometime soon they'd meet a professor. Speaking of which Narx looked over at the other girl with feathers. She was wearing black and white. She didn't look anything like Danaë did. "I just realized..." He started, but then stopped because he didn't want to make assumptions. "Danaë, I think your feathers are very pretty, does your family resemble a lot of other fanus out there or is it more of a rare look? Its cool how you have such vibrant colors. I kinda wish bare skin could have more colors than white to black variations." The other fanus girl had a radically different appearance, she likely wasn't very related. Clarification would help his understanding. Though he was starting to ramble. He motioned in a direction for them to walk and talk. A friend was always a delightful thing to have when in school.

Youroka Kage

narxfang

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:33 pm
Danaë Svéd

User Image
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

Danaë smiled. He seemed like a really nice guy. He was talking about her being very genuine. That was good right? Not many people talked to her at her old school, which is why she got in a lot of trouble. Mostly because she went off silently, to not be bothered. Most of her family were Solitary birds. "The only reason I would not be genuine with someone is if they were mean to me. Hoo-ooh" Her voice kind of went down. She was glad that she had met him, even though the first people that she met weren't as nice.

Narx then moved his head to look somewhere else. She saw another feathered person! She had never met anyone outside of her family that were bird Faunus! "My family are all bird Faunus! My mother is an owl like me, and my father is a Falcon." She thought about it. He was right, there weren't many humans with a lot of different colors on them. She had seen someone who had pictures on them though. "I might have pretty feathers, but humans are a blank canvas. They can get whatever they want on their bodies! Meanwhile, I will always have feathers on my face, and my arms, and people think it's fine to pluck them! I bleed from people pulling out the wrong feathers!"

Her feathers ruffled a little bit. People didn't know personal space at all! It was her biggest pet peeve. She would follow him as they talked.
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

narxfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:30 am
x

User Image

She got a bit excited to see another feathered faunus, or at least it seemed. They must be rare indeed, he thought to himself. Narx couldn't help but release a giggle when she hoo'ed after her speech. It was probably involuntary which made it adorable. He felt so lame being human. Though she was right that they could get tattoos all over. He probably came off as the type of guy who would get tatted up, but he actually preferred to admire them on others. His body rejected tattoos for some unknown reason. "An owl eh? I've always loved owls. The night vision, the claws, the head turning...wait...can you like...you know...that head thing?" He said twisting his neck awkwardly, as if to ask if she could turn her head 360 degrees.

Narx's face showed a tinge of empathetic pain for her when she mentioned people plucking her feathers.
"Oh man, that sounds like someone pulling out my hair...I would hate that. I can only imagine its like a human having cool colored hair that others pluck out to keep. Painful, and disrespectful." He looked around him to make sure nobody was eyeing her. Now on the watch for feather collectors like they were dirty rotten thieves.

Youroka Kage

narxfang

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:15 pm
Danaë Svéd

User Image
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

Danaë chuckled as he seemed to be fawning over the fact that she was an Owl. Sure, being a bird faunus was rare, but as all Faunus, she didn't have all the traits of the animal that she was, well, was part of. "My head sadly moves like a humans, however, my eyes are better than more Faunus, and I can hear better than most people. Oh, I also have a trick where I can move silently!" Most of what she said was apart of her semblance, but it was called Heart of the Owl for a reason.

He agreed with her on the feather pulling! Most people didn't understand what it was like to have feathers. He compared it to hair, which was the closest thing to her feathers that humans had. "Hoo-ooh! Do you know when they are assigning teams, or do we get to pick? I've heard that there are teams, I just hope I'm not with Change'e He was so....Hoo, infuriating."
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

narxfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:47 pm
x

User Image

Narx laughed. "I'm actually kind of relieved you can't twist your head like that...that'd be scary!" They eventually made it to the stage while talking, Narx hopped up on the edge and sat with his legs hanging off of it. He placed his sword beside him where the sheath's strap was hanging off the edge with his legs. Narx nodded in complete agreement. when she spoke of Change. "Yeah, that guy was infuriating. I think I'm going to end up punching him if I am around him for more than 10 minutes... I wonder why he gets off from being such a jerk. Like how do those guys even come about?" Narx stretched then flopped onto his back contemplating this. Maybe Change had a terrible history or something that made him that way. It was very likely based on what he knew of bad people. "Maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt and try be as kind as we can though, but still if he tries to pull off any shenanigans I'm gonna whoop his buttox back to elementary school." Narx's stomach growled ferociously. He was getting hungry. It was not quite dinner time, but he hadn't had lunch yet. He shook his head and focused on the question she had just asked him about teams. "You know, I think we get to pick them this year. That is what I was told at least. Well I more of overheard it. That is a lot better than being forced to be with someone like Change right? Do you have a team yet?"

Youroka Kage

narxfang

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
Adept : C : Teamless

♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠

"You ought not speak of the devil lest you intend on being ready to invite him to the party." A familiar likely grating voice rang out. An illustrious eavesdropper arrived unannounced none other than the annoying man of whom the two spoke of. "Never went to elementary, purely private lessons..." Change'e then brought a sleeve over his mouth and mumbled the following. "not that I had much of a choice in the matter."

Removing the sleeve he returned to being obnoxiously chipper. Then almost intentionally he'd sling his arms over Danae's and Narx's shoulders invading the 'personal space' bubbles as he so enjoyed doing. "My its good to see we're all getting along. Monsieur Narx was it? Madame Danaë." Spoken in such a way that made it clear he had indeed heard their earlier commentary. He'd then alleviate them by removing his presence in the most casual of ways placing his hand upon his chin in thought.

"I have to say monsieur Narx I thank you for defending my honor...but I hate to inform you, I have no tragic past. I'm just you're run of the mill wealthy prodigy, and we all know the rich and intelligent can't possibly suffer in any such way like you more dower folk." He'd produce a shrug in full admittance that we was undoubtedly nothing but a jerk born with a silver spoon in his mouth. But would one who was truly a jerk admit to being a jerk? He'd then begin making a frame with his fingers as he began to back away.

"Yes I see it now. You two make such an adorable couple."

Quote:
      Youroka Kage
      narxfang
      Quote:
      Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:04 pm
Danaë Svéd

User Image
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

Danaë listened to what he said. She crossed her arms and thought about it. Based on what he said, that wouldn't be the case. "I mean, he said that he's the child of a bank. I doubt it." Then she felt a shiver down her spine. There was someone in her personal space bubble again. She looked back, and he spoke. Her feathers stood on end. Damn it!

He was then talking, moving so many things near her. She didn't like it. Her feathers then ruffled, and her voice wasn't as genuine. "I don't have a team yet. However, your right. I don't have to pick someone like him." He then said that they looked like a cute couple. Her face turned a bright red.
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

narxfang

NecroPlant

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

narxfang

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:30 pm
x

User Image

◆ Strength D ◆ Speed C+ ◆ Weapon D ◆ Eɴᴅᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ AA

Narx chewed his cheek as he pondered what she said about Change. "You're probably right about that..." Just as he finished, none other than Change himself entered the room. Before Narx could even respond he was right by their side being a bit too friendly for Narx's liking. Though they were technically on the same side. Students at the MEIS. He'd play it cool and try his best to make things work out. He had a feeling that Change may be a jerk, but he wasn't completely full of it. Though Change obviously liked to get under people's skin. That must be his hobby. This conclusion is why Narx didn't bat an eye when Change mentioned that Danaë and him looked like a good couple. Well, not until he looked over at Danaë who was a bit red. Narx turned a bit red immediately after seeing her response, and quickly turned his face away. Damnit. Change had won this exchange. "Damnn you're good at this game Change..." Narx took a step towards Change. Face flustered a bit. "Tell me Change, why are you even here at the MEIS? You don't strike me as the type of kid who'd subject himself to combat school. Being a rich jerkoff in all..." Narx instinctively stepped in front of his friend Danaë. She might be a good fighter, but he didn't know anything other than that she was good at sneaking. Though Change showed no signs of aggression.

"The conqueror is regarded with awe; the wise man commands our respect; but it is only the benevolent man that wins our affection." - W. Howells

Youroka Kage

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
Adept : C : Teamless

"Oh? That's something I never thought I'd hear. The question about why I'm here, not the jerkoff part." From his sleeves in what seemed to be an act of slight of hand a coin flipped in the air to be caught in between Change'e's fingers where the face of the coin and his face aligned as his eyes narrowed. The coin producing a brief sparkle when he smiled for the moment. "To leave behind a legacy I can call my own of course."

The coin then thus in another feat of slight of hand vanished into his sleeves as he took a relaxed pose.. "I'm what I like to call self-sufficient, a risk-taker, nothing ventured nothing gained as the old saying goes." He'd close one eye and open the other cheekily. "Taking risks such as invading personal space to see if it riles someone enough to distract them." The one open eye moved to the owl girl now behind Narx. It then moved towards Narx himself. "and making outlandish comments about how two people would make a cute couple to spot emotional weakness." His eyes then both opened with a final statement "or coming up with elaborate multi-layered possible lies about the previous two statements to produce a sense of confusion making said individuals unsure whether or not I'm joking." a smirk with indiscernible context added on to the mans words and the aura of danger he seemed to emit. It wasn't an evil danger...it was a rebel without a cause.

"I digress, putting it simply, even the rich get bored." The statement was indeed simple but it definitely held some connotation that Change'e wasn't telling the whole story. After all whole stories are often long and winded and long winded stories are reserved for allies and individuals you'd consider more than just an acquaintance. "If SHE were here, I'm sure she'd agree. Ah, but that times long gone. Ignore me, just rambling...Oh speaking of risks"
                                      Change'e and his momentary tangent would then be overshadowed with a piece of paper he'd produce. Or it was rather intended to overshadow it.
                                      The scribbled description of a grimm last seen. Freezing things in its wake and a call for a possible stealthy pursuit to its lair. "Perhaps you and madame Danaë would be interested."

Quote:
      Youroka Kage
      narxfang
      Quote:
      Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:58 am
Danaë Svéd

User Image
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

Danaë appreciated that Narx jumped in front of her. She had seen a bit of red go up on her face. She doubted that she would find a partner in life, because of what she was. "Hoo-oo" She didn't mean to do the hoot, however, she was very nervous right now. Then again, she doubted that anyone who didn't have feathers would want to be with her. They liked to shed, and they liked to just fall off randomly.

He had said that her reason for being here was stupid! She wanted to help people, with her silent abilities, sure, she wasn't the strongest, however, she was good at what she did. He then produced a piece of paper. It had some kind of mission on it. She puffed out her cheeks "Maybe I would." She had wanted to get more weapon training before she took a mission.
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

narxfang

NecroPlant

Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games