Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Lixin District
195 Cherry Street- Rutherhart and Todeas' Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:56 pm
Zoey Andrea Luna Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey blushed when he said getting to know someone could be done through intercourse. She didn't feel that way as good way of doing it. Yes, He knew her body, but she didn't know his. She hadn't been the one he did. She didn't feel a single moment of it, Luna did. "You know my body, but I don't know yours. I had to watch in horror as it was happening..." Her voice was low again.

Meanwhile, she heard a lamp break, in her head. She closed her eyes, and Luna had basically taken down the entire living room save for the couch that Zoey was on. 'Tell that ******** if we end up pregnant, I will abort it. 9 months is long enough for me to get a chance to get rid of it.' Zoey couldn't blame Luna. A child, hell even a steady relationship was too much for her. She always wanted to just go around and do what she wanted. She ruined a lot of Zoey's relationships.

Zoey would externally sigh. "Luna says not to worry about taking responsibility. She says the child will not make it out alive." Zoey's voice was still low. Today had been exhausting for her. Then suddenly, Zoey would look dizzy and she would say a bit, her grey eyes starting to shade in as red.

While all that was happening, Andrea waited outside of the door. She had hoped that she hadn't insulted the person on the other side. She didn't even know if there was another person on the other side. The black outs made it very hard, even the books were edited. She sighed. Right as she was about to leave, she heard the locks on the door start to come undone. Andrea was starting to feel dizzy as it happened. She was then dragged into the room. The door shutting behind them, but not locking.

Andrea saw a woman, who looked almost exactly like Zoey, except the eyes were wrong. They were red. The hair was brown instead of black. Andrea had been pressed against a wall. The woman spoke, hatred and venom dripping from her voice. "You have come to the wrong place, Andrea. You need to leave, and leave me alone." Andrea looked in shock. She spoke like Zoey as well. Why was this person here? There was only Luna, herself and Zoey. Tears started to stream down Andrea's face. "I just wanted to...find...truth..." She could feel her air being cut off.

"The Truth doesn't matter. All that matters is her safety. You get to be with her, and I don't!" Davina then slammed Andrea's head into the wall. "Do you know how much I wish I could do that? I only get to sit here, ever watching, go and live your life. It's not like you will remember this conversation." Andrea reached up towards her neck to try and pry the woman off of her. She finally got a look at the room. It was a room of horror. There was blood and gore all over the walls. There were marks that could only be described as marks of someone raking their fingers against the walls until their fingers were raw. Davina didn't let her get any closer looks. However, Andrea was smart. She got some blood from her head, and wrote in the book, on one of the blank pages '4 o us' She hoped that this person was wrong, and she would remember this. Davina opened the door again and threw her hard against the wall. "Goodbye forever." Davina said as the door shut, and locked behind Andrea.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC:]
KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:17 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna frowned as he looked away when she spoke about knowing her body but she could've only watch. "S-Sorry..." He told her before he saw her looking more dizzy than earlier as he got up and moved over to her. He gave her a light hug after she told him about the child. "Wh-Why won't the child make it out alive?"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:12 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey dropped her juice. She hadn't meant to, but she was very dizzy. She was having a hard time keeping her eyes open. She felt her weight being supported by Ragna. He wanted to know why the baby wouldn't make it. She was feeling even dizzier, and she laid her head on Ragna. It made her feel better knowing she wouldn't be on the ground.

"She says that 9 months is enough time for her to kill it..." She looked at Ragna, the red in her eyes still showing, however, it wasn't overtaking the grey completely. "I don't feel good..." She just leaned against him. Hoping that he could support the both of them, physically.

Andrea was up against the upstairs wall, blood staining the wall. She was knocked out, but still bleeding. Next to her was the book, open to the page that was stained with her own blood. No one in the head was feeling good.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:29 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna frowned as he shook his head as it sounded at Luna would harm their child before slowly catching her as she was beginning to lean towards him. "Let's get you to lay down." He told her while slowly guiding her to his bedroom as best as he could. It wouldn't take long before he got to his room and placed her on what he had for a bed.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:48 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey let Ragna guide him to his room. She was supposed to be at her house, wasn't she? Now she was going to lay in a cops bed. could today get any crazier? He got her to a bed, it wasn't the nicest, however it was a bed. Something she hadn't had in a long time. She laid down, on her side. "Now I'm just imposing aren't I?" She didn't try to get up. It felt good to lay down. She had gone from the police station, to his house, to doing something really physical, to standing. Her eyes closed. She wasn't sleeping, she wanted to find out what was happening. Inside, cause Luna was throwing up in the kitchen.

She closed her eyes. She hadn't seen Andrea in a long time. Too long in fact. What was happening?
She opened her eyes again, they were just grey, like they were supposed to be.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:17 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna managed to get her to lay down on whatever form of a bed he had left, sitting on the ground beside her. She asked if she was just imposing, in which he responded, "It's fine, believe me. I've done the same for Victor when his body went numb and I couldn't find medication. Just laid him in my bed to wait for his numbness to go away." He responded before he saw her close her eyes before he leaned back onto his arms to watch over her. It seemed as though today was rough for her.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:35 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey listened to him talk about his brother. He must really care for his brother. She wished that she had a sibling like that. This man, despite just meeting her seemed to trust her. He let her out of prison,
he tried to help her get home, he offered her juice, and now she is was laying in his bed, just resting. Why was he like this?

ZOey just let him watch her. She wasn't doing anything other than just laying down. She should be doing this at her house, not his. Wouldn't Darya get mad at him? Why was he doing this? "Why are you being so nice to me?" She wanted to just lay in his chest, but they had just met. She just didn't think it was right to impose that on him. They had just met.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:07 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna could see as if she was more confused by his actions for caring for her before he chuckled a bit. "Because.... it's better to be nice to everyone... if you want to be nice to yourself." He responded before he looked down and stared at the rotting floor. "I just don't want to be responsible for people's unhappiness when I'm not working."

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:19 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey listened to him. He was a valiant person. Wanting everyone around him to be happy. He didn't want to bring misery to anyone when he wasn't working. That was very noble of him. She couldn't tell if it was Andrea influencing her, or the fact she was dizzy, but she decided to wrap her arms around his chest, gently. She then pressed her ear to his chest. She could hear a strong, yet steady heart beat.

"I'm not unhappy, I'm just not feeling well." She closed her eyes and just listened to his heart.

Luna had just finished puking in the sink. She did not feel well as well. She figured that maybe if she laid down, that she would feel better. She got to the top of the stairs, and saw something out of the corner of her eyes. It was Andrea, covered in what looked like her own blood, staining the wall with a splat. Luna screamed and ran to Andrea's aid.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:21 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna felt her wrap her arms around his chest, soon feeling her head pressing against his back. He slowly began to smile before he relaxed himself while she spoke about just not feeling well. "Well, I'll make sure you'll recover, just take a quick nap okay?" He offered to let her stay for a nap as he smiled at Zoey as best as he could.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:40 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey rested for a moment. He said that she could nap, that sounded nice. That was until she heard Luna scream. Her eyes shut rapidly. She couldn't see upstairs. Luna seemed to be freaking out though. She was thoroughly freaked out that she spoke out loud instead of inside of her head. "Luna, what's that matter." She waited for a moment, and Luna appeared around the corner, covered in blood. 'Andrea is hurt, really bad. I need help...'Zoey's eyes shot open. She looked around panicked. Her breathing was heavy. "I don't know what will happen though!" She responded again out loud. She breathing still panicked. 'I mean, we could just let her die.'

Zoey didn't know what to do. She was panicking. She stood up in her mind from the seat. On the outside, Ragna feel her going completely limp, not able to hold herself there. Her eyes were open, and she would see that their grey color had left them. He would be able to tell that she would not have fallen asleep that fast.

Zoey would try to help Luna lift Andrea to a couch.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:54 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna could feel her body slowly moved before he heard her speak out loud, causing him to look at her as best as he could before she went limp. It worried him already as he slipped to turn around to try and check on her. "Zoey? Zoey?! Are you alright?!" He asked her while shaking her shoulders a bit.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:09 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey's body wasn't moving. He could see that she was still breathing. She felt like she did last night, when he took her into the station. There was no reaction from Zoey at all, not even a blink.

In side their shared mind. Luna and Zoey carefully lifted Andrea. They could see hand marks on her neck, the back of her head was smashed in. There was so much damage done to Andrea that they had no clue what had happened. Andrea wasn't waking up either. They also didn't know what was happening outside.

They carried her to the take over chair, but mostly so that they could both work on her as she was passed out. They ignored the book that was in the hallway. On the outside, Ragna would see the blank eyes go into a green color, but they were still staring blankly at him.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:31 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna could see her eyes going green before he waved his hands before them. "Zoey?" He asked her softly before he laid her back down before he began to place the back of his hand before her forehead. "Be careful in there." He whispered to her, hoping she could hear him still since she did inform him about her mind.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:59 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey and Luna were working on Andrea, making sure that she was cleaned up the best that they could. She hadn't said anything the entire time. She wasn't even awake. Andrea's head shook a bit, as she groaned both inside and outside. Life seemed to come a bit to her eyes. She would feel a hand near her head. She looked around the outside.

She then saw the police man, the nice one that she had seen this morning. He didn't have his shirt on. The body stiffened. What had happened? Last thing she knew was that she was in front of a door with one of the memory books. Now she was in control of the body. "Owww..." She whispered in pain. Her head was pounding. Both in her the mind, and on the outside. She could hear relief in Zoey and Luna's voices, as they continued to help her. "Where's the book? Where am I?" She tried to stand up on the outside, but found she didn't have the strength.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Lixin District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out