Submit

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:35 pm
page 41

Found in the Fall's Fortune...Batman!

Added:

The Dark Knight Returns PJs (Recolor by AmGoogle)
User Image

--------------------
New LQI Lazy Daze is a reference to/inspired by Gudetama, Sanrio's lazy egg character. emotion_c8

-------------------
Tuna Pie is a reference to the Herring & Pumpkin Pot Pie from Kiki's Delivery Service (ref)

------------------
User Image
Filigris is I believe a "The Last Unicorn" reference

User Image
Carnelion is a Steven Universe reference.

They don't have a listing yet though >.<; hope its okay that I'm jumping the gun, I was just excited to see these refs in lake kindred!

------------------
Hey! Not sure if you have this yet, I couldn't find it with searching the list, so I'm fairly sure that Bastet's Rule is a reference to Skullgirls(Eliza and Ms Fortune)? I'm fairly sure I have the right reference down but it's possible it's another fighting game. Just pointing this out in case you haven't seen it yet!

-----------------
Back again! Deadly Damsel Hair seems to be a League of Legends reference, compare the second pose of Cool Deadly Damsel Hair to Jinx.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:39 pm
page 42

Back again! Deadly Damsel Hair seems to be a League of Legends reference, compare the second pose of Cool Deadly Damsel Hair to Jinx.Deadly Damsel Hair is actually a reference to Cammy from the Street Fighter series. It came in the Strong Upper Cuts CI, which featured hair from various fighting game characters.

While both Jinx and Cammie have pigtails, note how Cammy has the two hair splits, in the bangs, like the item does. If it was based off of Jinx, one of the bangs would be much, much bigger.

----------------
New Absent Mayor Recolor!

Featuring Isabelle's Color Scheme

Sleepy Absent Mayor
User Image

---------------------

Found in Anime and Manga.

Added:

Himouto! Umaru-chan
Kumaru (Umaru-chan)(+Other Listings)
User Image

-----------------
I just realized Protagonist's Intuition's description is also a reference to the Persona 4 comic by Hiimdaisy.

User Image

Also

SdPlus Clock Tower HM04's description is a line from the game Clock Tower. Source

----------------
New Naruto Reference LQI is here!

Added:

Spirit Reborn (Sage Mode)(Also)
User Image

------------------
If I'm not mistaken, Spooky Keymaster should be a ref to Cheshire Cat from Alice Mare

------------------

★★★

--- Hi! I think these may be Gintama inspired:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/11885
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/11897

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---------------
--- Oh and this is definitely a Yuri Kuma anime reference, with the Gao Gao and the hexagonal bear paw background thing:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10212675

Also I was wondering if you plan to add Kantai Collection or Touken Ranbu inspired items (like Tiger Fender style and Crane Warrior or the new-ish navy commander set in Barton Boutique)? They're popular Japanese browser games.

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:42 pm
page 43

The elegant items are purely coincidence as it is a generic style. I won't add it as it is generic. http://gaia.wikia.com/wiki/Elegant

I'm on my phone at the moment but touken ranbu is on the second page with video games. I'll look more into the other two mentioned when I home....

★★★

--- ah fair enough.

the descriptions for the navy jackets are: "I don't know what's worse, boat games coded by Russians or super weeaboo browser games about IJN ship girls tinged by slight historical revisionism."

-----------------
The Frostbite items (Shivering, Insatiable and Bitter) all have a description referencing Where the Wild Things Are.

---------------
Also added from the Hella Cool rig.
(Yeah, that's actually the name.)

Added:

Western Animation, Television, Plays, Comic Books and Movies

101 Dalmatians
Ella D. Ville (Cruella de Vil)
User Image

----------------
New Digimon Reference LQI is here!

Added:

Digimon
Sentinel of Light (Angewomon/Angemon)
User Image

Note: It seems to be leaning more toward Angewomon but I'm including both to cover the bases.

----------------------
Hypercritical Nephilim has a pose called Pumped Up Kicks, likely named after the Foster the People song.

I also suspect Snowflake Gloom's hairpin is another Undertale reference.

--------------
New Kingdom Hearts Reference is here!

Found in Video Games on Page 2.

Added:

Kingdom Hearts
Distant Memory (Riku & Organization XIII)
User Image[/align

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:46 pm
ladyk ending for the day

page 44

EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! a Distant Memory recolor already! Distant Twilight Memory looks like it has a Terra reference this time (the top is about the same colors as his). now if only I knew what item those pants were from...
The coloring on the sleeves, keyblades and hair seem to match up as well. I'll add it in soon.

----------------
Brand New Pokemon LQI is here!

See Pokemon List for Details!

Added:

Crafty Punk (Scrafty)
User Image

--------------------
★★★

--- The Commander items (Rose Commander, Royal Commander etc) is definitely a reference to the anime Rose of Versaille (:

------------------
the items "Aerial" Beseecher (pants) are close reference to one of many pose Jonathan,Joseph Joestar
I'm sorry about this and I don't want to come across as harsh as I'm actually not familiar with the series at all. But from the looks of it it seems more like it would be a useful cosplay more than a reference if it's only one pose? I'm not really even sure I can find an image that seems to match up with what you're pointing out.
noted not everyone can be fan of all show right? 3nodding

------------------
Hey, for Distant Memory
, I'm pretty sure the "Shirt" and "Skirt Legs" poses are a reference to Aqua as well.

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:00 pm
page 45 ladyk begining

I'm pretty certain that Gangstar Jacques des Coeurs is a reference to Giorno Giovanna, from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (name, palette and the "heart cutout shirt" pose).

------------

Photostar guardian had gotten some recolors lately
Photon Guardian being the legit color of Ethan Waber from Phantasy Star Universe.
Also My Doll SDPlus Gaian Tiny Chibis has the lyrics from both Phantasy Star Online Ep 2 ending "World with me" and Phantasy Star Online Ep 1 Ending "Can Still see the light" in the description.
Not sure if these qualify for the guide tho

----------------------
Everything else updated.

Also new Naruto Recolor in Hinata's color scheme:

Limited Spirit Reborn
User Image

---------------------
Poem ref in name and description for Donut Go Gently User Image
Great British Bake Off ref for Best Bake User Image
Shakespeare ref in name and Marie Antoinette quote in description for Mug Ado About Cake User Image
Undertale Papyrus ref for skateboard and sweater on One Pound Rioter User Image

--------------------
Ruffled Jimmies is named for a meme, and therefore really rustles mine. emotion_eyebrow

-----------------
Angel Cake!

"The lightest and fluffiest angel in Heaven's Kitchen!"

Get it?! 'Cause it's the opposite of Hell's Kitchen! /gigglesnort

Yeah....not adding it. Nice try though artist. rofl

------------------
another Distant Memory recolor!!! Distant Hidden Memory screams Kairi to me for some reason, but it probably has nothing to do with her. though that does look similar to her hair color, and she does wear a pink dress and purple shoes...

page 46 as well

Kate's Rainbow Ticket recolor has finally been released! The DS in the third arm pose is a Sonic the Hedgehog reference (Sonic colors with a gold ring).

Dee and Es Advance SP

-------------------
New One Punch Man Reference LQI is here!

See Anime and Manga on page 1 for details.

Added:

One Punch Man
Committed Kohai (Genos)
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:10 pm
page 47

New LQI Reference!

Found in Anime and Manga on page 1.

Added:

One Punch Man
Swift Eliminator (Speed-o-Sound Sonic)
User Image

-----------------------
The item Lack of Color. Its description is a reference to Death Cab for Cutie's song "Lack of Colour"

-------------------------
The description in Rock Hard is a lyric reference (slightly tweaked rather than a direct quote) to the song "For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)" by AC/DC.

-----------------------
New Distant Memory Recolor!

See Page 2, Video Games for details.

Added:

Kingdom Hearts
Distant Lost Memory (Axel and Lea)
User Image

-------------------
New Limited Quantity Item Reference is here!

Please see Anime and Manga on page 1 for details.

Added:

Dragon Ball & Dragon Ball Z
Smarty Pants (Bulma)
User Image

New Noragami LQI Pass Exclusive is Revealed!

Added:

Noragami
Bad Luck Girlfriend (Kokufu)
User Image

-----------------------
Guess who's back with more Persona refrences emotion_awesome
(I realize these are both on the list but I feel like adding onto it)

The description for Mortality Memory has lyrics from the opening song for Persona 3.Burn My Dread
Also
King of Campus looks like a combination of Kanji Tatsumi and Akihiko Sanada (well his design from Persona 4 Arena anyway)

(also the description is another reference to a Hiimdaisy comic)
Thanks.

I have a question though. Are the Hiimdaisy comics actually related to the series or is it fandom? As far as I can tell he actually says "get bent" in the game itself?

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:14 pm
page 48

the item Strangely Light Student H is the reference to the character senjougahara from monogatari
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll200/StrangeOsaka/123474-bakemonogatari_4_super.jpg
If you look up anime, it is already listed under that.

Also, when it comes to Two-Faced Oni, I think you have part of the reference wrong. While I do think it is based off of Mitsuhide Akechi, I think the it is from different show/game. The item came out three years before Nobunaga the Fool did.

---------------
Brand New Yu-Gi-Oh Themed Limited Quantity Item is here!

See Anime and Manga on page 1 for details.

Added:

Yu-Gi-Oh!
Dragon Master
(Seto Kaiba, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Kisara & Maiden with the Eyes of Blue)
User Image

Should be noted that the item's description is a reference to Yu-gi-oh: the abridged series.

----------------------
redface forgot to add this yesterday.

But the hair Red's Rise looks almost exactly like Rise Kujikawa's just in a darker color. (I'm pretty sure only the hair is a reference, though the description is vaguely Persona-esque)
"No way, that's not me!" is definitely a Persona 4 reference in the context of the hair being Rise's. It's a misquote of a pretty iconic line from the game("You're not me!").

--------------------------
New Reference Based Limited Quantity Item is here!

Found in anime and manga on page 1.

Added:

Heart of the Sword (Trunks)
User Image

---------------------
SDPlus #250 Drone - The Zurg from Starcraft.

Air Raider - I've given up on figuring out if this item has a reference.
is Air Raider a possible Strike Witches reference?I would most likely say it is. Thank you!

------------------
the item Strangely Light Student H is the reference to the character senjougahara from monogatari
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll200/StrangeOsaka/123474-bakemonogatari_4_super.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:17 pm
page 49

I think the item Bold Brows has a reference to Kill la Kill 3nodding , the fourth eyebrow pose (Get disciplined!) looks like Gamagori's eyebrows.

-------------------
New Yu Gi Oh Limited Quantity Item Recolor!

This time it's Joey themed!
(Why oh why couldn't he have gotten a special item of his own?!)

Nevertheless, it's found in Anime and Manga on page 1.

Added:

Yu Gi Oh!
Red Eyes Dragon Master (Joey Wheeler & Red Eyes Black Dragon)
(Also Note: Description is referring to Yu-Gi-Oh the abridged series. "Brooklyn Rage!" )
User Image

-------------------
All According to Keikaku - It's a reference from the meme "Just as Planned"

Puffpaw Family Outing = Luna, Artemis and Diana in their human foms

-----------------------
User Image Feeling Lucky and description 'Well, do ya?' referencing Dirty Harry

--------------------
Tailored Fragility's description has a reference to Maybelline's slogan "Maybe she's born with it, Maybe it's Maybelline"

-----------------
Here's a... really odd one. Purrin' Purin's Strawbebby pose seems to be referencing a picture that was viral on Tumblr a few months ago.

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:22 pm
page 50

New Star Wars Limited Quantity Item is here!

Found with Western Animation, Television, Plays, Comic Books and Movies on page 3.

Added:

Star Wars
Galaxy Rebels
User Image

-----------------------------
New Dragon Master Limited Quantity LQI is here!

And this time the King of Games himself makes his appearance!

Found in anime and manga on page 1.

Added:

Yu-gi-oh! (Yugioh!, Yu Gi Oh)
Executive Dragon Master (Yugi, Yami and Slifer the Sky Dragon)
User Image

I love how Executive Dragon Master is a double reference. "Slifer the Executive Producer" and mind crush. It took me too long to realize this, which is why I felt the need to point it out.

Okay Gaia, you won me back. I love you again.

It's an old item, but I don't think I've seen it on the "music" reference section.

User Image Lil' Moby is a 100% reference to the song "Blood and Thunder" by Mastodon.

EDIT: And Dead Korps item is a reference to Death Corps of Krieg from Warhammer 40k, not World of Warcraft.

Galactic Soldier is also Warhammer 40k (Space Marines reference).

Paladin of Pestilence's Chestplate is possibly a reference to Warhammer (maybe both fantasy and 40k).
Because many outfits from Warhammer tends to have some object-on-a-stick on the back of armor. As well as the design of this armor is very Warhammer-y.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---------------------
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10217053

theres this item that has little baby groots from guardians

Jack in the orange

------------------------
New Reference Based Limited Quantity Item is here!

Added:

Noragami
Five Yen Favor (Yato)
User Image

---------------------------
I'm pretty sure that the new Motherly Absent Mayor was made as a reference to Toriel from Undertale (the floppy ears are like hers, the palette looks like her robes', and in the post it was featured, the avatar showing the items is holding a pie, surrounded by flames and standing inside a building's ruins).

------------------------
The Cheers and Jeers - Based on the site Rotten Tomatoes

Boto Encantado - A Brazilian folk legend originally from Amazônia (specifically the Amazon River Dolphin).

--------------------
Yo One Pound Rioter item's ref is a part of K Project to!
i think it was two poses. It was hair and sweater~ aka Mikoto's hair and Misaki's sweater
I tried looking it up, but I'm having trouble putting the two together as references for that item as I have never seen Project K before. Care to enlighten me?

I know that part of the item is referring to One Punch Man as the title of the item implies, though other than that I am not sure.

i think it was three poses from K Project than OPM...

User Image-Mikoto Suoh
I know it wasnt red color but it looks same hairstyle as Mikoto

User Image // User Image- Yata Misaki

User Image - neko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:27 pm
page 51

Actress Marilyn Monroe

Dream Town
-------------------

Lost Shrine Guardian is a reference to the character "Komasan" from Yo-Kai Watch video game series.

---------------------------

[Animal] Vest of Treachery - Final Fantasy 12
The vest is modeled after Vayne's, while the hidden pose contains Venat.

-----------------------
I Scream - Based on the popular song I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream.

------------------------
Brand New Reference LQI is here!

Added:

King of Cards (Yami Yugi, Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl)
(Also Thrift Shop reference in lyrics.)
User Image

----------------------
Object of Infatuation and Baby, Oni-ly You - It's a reference from the network Fluxus, with a big emphasis on the artists Shingeko Kubota(Object of) and Nam June Paik (Oni-ly).

Now, you have an argument to say that "Object of Affection" is not inspired by the horrible Vocaloids  

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:30 pm
page 52

Hi!, since you are including gaian dolls, mine has 2 references:

Pose 2: Lina Inverse From Slayers (OVA's outfit)
User Image

Description: Rick and Morty (Tv-series) Episode: Rixty Minutes (Source)

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV."

--------------------
HYBRlS
Dropping this here instead of the FF thread since I'm absolutely sure there's a reference I'm forgetting/missing, but [Animal] Warrior of the Breeze appears to be a FF reference(a Black Chocobo mount at the very least).

It does look very similar. Sadly if there are anymore references outside of that a loss. Thank you though.

--------------------
New Yu-Gi-Oh Limited Quantity Item Recolor is here!

Canon Kaiba and Blue Eyes White Dragon!

User Image

Added:

Blue Eyes Dragon Master (Seto Kaiba)(Blue-Eyes White Dragon)
(Also Note: Description is referring to Yu-Gi-Oh the abridged series.)
User Image

----------------------
The new LQI (Hello Kiki) is a reference to the vocaloid Nekomaru Iroha. 3nodding
Here's the outfit I think it's based on.

(Also a Hello Kitty reference as well)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:35 pm
page 53

Is this thread going to include kindred?

If so, [KINDRED] Purrfessor Mikan is a reference to Nyanko-Sensei from Natsume's Book of Friends

EDIT: I actually just remembered that there is a Purrfessor Mikan item too~

I have a need for both tho omfg
That's cool. I love it when I can recognize an item as a series I like. As a side note I saw it mentioned elsewhere that it's also a reference to Kagami Mochi, a traditional Japanese New Year's Snack.
User Image

------------------
Kittens in Mittens
User Image

Aside from the name implying three little kittens, it doesn't seem to utilize the title past a clever little rhyme.

Debating....

But thinking this is likely far too loose a concept.

Nice item though.

the cat looks like Sakamoto from Nichijou

--------------------------
New Limited Quantity Reference Recolor is here!

Found in Anime & Manga.

Based on the item found in Noragami only this time in a much smaller package.
Don't ask him his height, for he is...Edward Elric.

Added:

User Image

Fullmetal Alchemist
Short Five Yen Favor (Edward Elric)(See Also Noragami)
User Image

----------------------
I found two items quite a while back that seem to correlate with D. Gray-man~! This looks perfectly like the manga version of the Rose Cross. And while this is not identical, it heavily resembles Allen's Crown Clown coat. Hope these are helpful!!!

----------------------
Astra: Evening City of Romance and Astra: Afternoon City of Romance - Paris, France.

-----------
New Undertale Limited Quantity Item is here!

Found in Video Games on Page 2.

Added:

User Image

Undertale
Disaster Twins (Asriel Dreemurr and Chara)
User Image

(ladyk note also mega absol from pokemon)

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:39 pm
page 54

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before,but the description for the Officer's Dress Jacket items references Kantai Collection (or KanColle),not sure about the first part about the Russians though.
It could be World of Warships,but I forgot where that game comes from.

(and as a Teitoku myself,harsh,Gaia.Harsh.I do agree though.)
It has been brought up once before, but seeing as I actually know nothing about the game I was having trouble figuring out what the Russians had to do with it as well?
Also is this in description only or is there someone that wears the officer dress jacket?
/This isn't a 'no' I'm just hashing things out.

Kantai Collection only refers to the latter part I think (starting from the weeb bit),the first part with the Russians is likely to be something else.

As for the dress jacket itself,in-game the players assume the role of an admiral (or teitoku) in the Imperial Japanese Navy,
so while there's no "canon" appearance of the Teitoku per-se (since it's supposed to be up to the player's interpretation) fanon dictates that the Teitoku are dressed in IJN officer uniforms.(basically the white set)

And it's fine if you know nothing about the game,it's relatively niche in the West because you need to bypass the website's region-lock to play it.

--------------------
I do believe the Dark Healer items are a reference to the female healer class from Disgaea. All the poses it contains are pretty darn close to how they appear, particularly the dress and arm pose.

User Image

Shoujo Onmyoji
I was just looking through and noticed your list of GeGeGe no Kitaro reference items is missing Onitaro's Vest. It's basically identical to Kitaro's chanchanko and it's sold at Global Imports.

I wasn't familiar with the item, but thank you for pointing it out. Updated.

-----------------------
New Reference Limited Quantity Recolor is here!

Found in Video Games on page 2.

Added:

User Image
Kingdom Hearts
Distant Happy Memory (Sora)
User Image

New Reference Recolor is here!

Found in the Anime & Manga section its....Shotaro Kaneda!

User Image

Added:

Akira
Reckless Heart of the Sword (Kaneda and his Motorcycle)
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:47 pm
page 55 and 56 and 57 first half
Ladyk end

'm pretty sure the new Crystal Clear item is a Sailor Moon reference.
But I'm not 100% sure. sweatdrop
Actually it's in the Pokemon list as it's a reference to Diancie and Mega Deiancie.
Huh, I never would have made that connection, but now that I think about it I guess it makes sense.

Sorta still looks like Chibiusa to me tho. And the descrpition matches Chibiusa bc she is a princess from the future. I don't think Diancie is from the future...
I do know what you mean, but I guess you'll want to run that by `Hydro then, as she's the one in charge of Sailor Moon references.

Here's a... really odd one. Purrin' Purin's Strawbebby pose seems to be referencing a picture that was viral on Tumblr a few months ago.

Thank you. That's one I wouldn't have caught. I'll add it in.

idk if its already featured or not, but this item is also a reference to Pom-Pom-Purin who is a Sanrio character that's a dog and looks like custard pudding.

User ImageUm just curious but I have a question?

The RIG it came out in was referencing companion items on the site does this mean that all the kyarameru cat items are referencing a pudding dog with a beret?

*This post has been brought to you by Baby Fafnir. User Image

Hey, you do what you can to avoid copyright. *shrug*

----------------------
Collected from the new paw RIG

Kitty's Playtime - Chi from Chi's sweet home
Tsun-Fairy - The annoying fairy from Zelda
Greedy Glutton/Generous Glutton - Tubbs from Neko Atsume
Spiral Sol - Suppie from Cardcaptors
Bombs Away Dood - Prinny from Disgaea
Warrior of the Silver Star - Nall from Lunar: Silver Star Story
Sweet Treat - Charlotte from Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Spoiled Cow - Lambo from Hitman Reborn
Data Dog - Ren (and Beni) from Dramatical Murder
Thank you for making this list! =D

And actually, I wanted to add to this for Shinji, specifically for Bombs Away Dood. Since they included a scarf in this item, it's also a reference to Hero Prinny from Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? (ladykayra has a link to Hero Prinny in the word Disgaea.) Since you already have a link to Prinny for another item, I would suggest mentioning Prinny in regular text and adding the link to Hero Prinny for this item. And even though Hero Prinny is from Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?, I would also suggest just including it with the other Disgaea items, rather than making a new section for that game, since it's a spin-off of the Disgaea games. (Or you can add it to both. It's your list. Ha ha.)

-----------------------
New Magical King of Cards Recolors!

Found on page 1 with Anime and Manga, we have cannon recolors!

Added:

Magical King of Cards (Dark Magician Girl)
User Image

Dark Magician King of Cards (Dark Magician)
User Image

---------------------
New Reference Item is here!

Found in anime and manga.

January Limited Edition Collector's Pass Exclusive!

User Image
Osomatsu-san
Identical Sons
User Image

------------------------
Kira Kira Killer is a reference to a Song by the same title by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

^w^

I believe that there is also a recolor called Kira Kira Crusher  

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:30 pm
page 57 second half

Brand New Reference item is here!

Found in the February Collector;s Pass Exclusives
and listed under Anime and Manga on page 1.

Added:

User Image

Bleach
Substitute Soul (Ichigo, Hollow Ichigo and Rukia)
User Image

------------------------
Shinji, you have shimone powerdrill under Michael jackson when it should be in anime under Gurren Lagann.

Mao's Hachimaki - Makoto from Street Fighter.

Giacamo's Charm - Cassanova

Prince of Fennecs - The item description is taken from The Big Bang Theory, with a few word changes. Look up the eighth episode of the third season.

Going to admit, finding out that last one made me sad

---------------------
new Kingdom Hearts items!!!!!!!!!

[Animal] Spooky Keymaster got left out when the human version was added
[Animal] Kingdom Keymaster - recolor of [Animal] Spooky Keymaster
Paopu Chaser - recolor of Spooky Keymaster

also, Persona's Rainy Day item has recolors.

-------------------
/Small Facepalm moment as I was making an avatar and ran across this little gem.
I have no idea how I didn't see it until now, the "on the way" pose is basically the letter sending method traced...
Or in the very least, very, very close. sweatdrop

MLP FIM
Magick's Missive (Letter Sending)(Parchment and Quill)
User Image

Reference List Rebuild Project

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces