Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Leap of Faith Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:31 pm
Sophia Darrington

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia listened how it could be both as she shrugged her shoulders at him. “Whatever it is doesn’t matter to me.” She spoke with a smirk since he was caught off guard by her showing more of him. Her eyes went down before back up to him seeing his cheeks showing color from her bold display. She looked away for a moment with a smile, “Mmmm… I think you are wanting to anyway.” She teased him in return. Seeing him pouring another glass as she sipped it gently trying to slow down her intake.

Her eyes went to the room around them feeling herself getting slightly dizzy as she was feeling warmer. “Being in the royal court is nothing like the battlefield. I have to be one step ahead in order to remain on top as I do.” However when he found this trait she had very attractive as a smirk crossed her lips. Her eyes looked to Absalon when he moved closer to her to close some of the distance between them. She leaned forward, “What secret must you tell me Absalon,” she asked him curiously as her words were slurring even more.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:46 am

User Image

Absalon Fice

The effect of the alcohol washed over Absalon like a great wave, but without a massive crash to accompany it. He had a bright grin across his face, which was always an indication of him being in an inebriated state.He wanted to speak, but he was too afraid of fumbling over his own words now so he would simply act now. Absalon couldn't think of anything other than this woman before him now and how her fiery passions, attitude, and beauty all created what he thought was the perfect woman.

Absalon's eyes met hers as she leaned in to meet him. He placed a finger under her chin and kissed her on the lips.He then leaned closer to her ear. "I think I'm falling for you Sophia." he said to her in her ear, his words soft and his whisper was as if they had been familiar with each other all this time. The young prince had taken another daring step with this woman and awaited her reaction.

AceOfTears
[]

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:04 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia could only think of how much this man wasn’t like the others. He wasn’t trying to hurt her or make a fool out of her. Having her heart guarded for some long it was almost scary in a way for her. With her smile and moving closer was easy to see she was intoxicated and not thinking in the best mind set. Would his all disappear when the effects would wear off tomorrow? He was strong, honorable and his stories matched his accomplishments. Her walls were gone when she had moved closer to him.

Her eyes looked to him when he placed a first under her chin to look towards him. Her breath was caught when he kissed her lips being the first to be able to get close to give a kiss. “You think? I may need more convincing.” She flirted with him quietly in hushed whispers so no one else would know. If the alcohol hadn’t made her cheeks red she would have been blushing.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon could only share this moment of calmness and clarity with her with a seemingly now ear to ear grin on his face. He thought for a secon on how fast they were clicking with each other, and this was only their first date! He was almost positive that they both had been forwards this evening die to the wine, but it was obvious that it only lifted their bad perceptions of this arrangement their parents made for them, he even came to the conclusion that this was probably the best for both of them. "Well let me tell you this, you're without a doubt, the best woman I have ever met, your grace only compliments for ferocity and blazing heart, you bewitch me with both your body and soul," Absalon whispered into her ear.

He pulled her closer and he would kiss her again,his lips against hers, but this time he would make the kiss more passionate. Their tongues would brush against each other's lightly before he pulled away. "Do you require further convincing, my darling?" Absalon was laying out his feelings for her, the sensation being with her made his heart beat like war drums, was this feeling love for her? His eyes lost in hers, his hand holding hers now, anyone could see it now, he enjoyed her company.

AceOfTears
[a]

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:36 pm
Sophia Darrington

Tomorrow would be the true test if they would still be same when they were sober. Having a sweet smile across her lips that was only shown to a select few of people. Absalon seem to be melting the icy heart of hers as the longer it went on. Listening to his whisper when he spoke how she was the best one he had met. Her heart was racing from the closeness and his kind words to her. Her parents would be thrilled at his moment at the closeness. Her chest rose and fell unsure at the moment what to do. Absalon was creating a lot of firsts for her in his moment.

This time her eyes closed when he pulled her closer to press his against her own in a kiss. Bringing her hand up for a moment feeling the passion beneath the kiss stealing her breath once again. Her eyes opened slowly to gaze at him when he pulled away from her. Her hand she brought up grabbed on the front to yank him to her in a fiery kiss to answer his question. She had forgotten they were still in a room being served food with other people. She pulled away looking into his eyes with smirk, “Do you think I require more convincing?” She asked him softly keeping her voice only for him.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:01 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon was both surprised and relieved to feel her be on the offensive side to answer his question. This night unfolded to be very serendipitous for both parties. He was excited to know her feelings for him,and even more excited to know that he in fact was in love. "Sophia, I know without a doubt now, although our drinks we became inebriated, I feel as though our true feelings have been brought to light. Before I start rambling, I want to say this; I want, no...I need you to be by my side and I at yours, you make my heart dance within my chest, to put it shortly, I love you Sophia," Absalon shared with her.

This young prince had completely fallen under her spell, he had not been so sure of his heart's feeling in quite a long time, not since he chose to follow the path of knighthood. He felt as if he would go to any ends to be with her, he was glad she gave him a chance and he was able to build on that chance to make it into actual feelings. He didn't care about anything else right now except having this enchanting woman with him, the rest just seemed to fade away.

AceOfTears

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:48 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia’s eyes gazed up at Absalon wondering how he truly felt. Was it because of the alcohol? Her heart was racing knowing with her thoughts if he did. Her eyes soften when he spoke again hearing that he loves her. Could this hate had turned into love as her heart was thumping loudly in her chest. “Show me how much you need me by your side.” She demanded from him. Always she thought actions spoke louder than words.

Slowly he was thawing her icy heart from all the years she had kept guarded for so long. Never again did she want to get hurt the ones she cares about. Already she had extended a chance to him and so far he was reaching further in than anyone had been able to. If they had feelings maybe this wouldn’t feel like such an arranged marriage.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:45 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon's gazed stayed in hers before he broke it to look into his pocket. He would pull out a small velvet bag of coins and lay them on the table, it was more than enough for their meal three times over. He took her hand and lead her out. "Sophia, I want to tell you something," he said to her as they walked the streets, their destination not important right now. "I am a firm believer in one's ability to make their own choices, and those choices should only be changed by one's desires. I choose you to be my wife, my heart, my everything. I'm sure that having you will help me achieve many victories, and I'm sure you'll push me to be my best self. I want to wake up to you in our bed after many hours of passion, to see your throne beside my own, Sophia, will you be my Queen? Not because our kingdoms depend on it, but because we were made for each other?"

Absalon had stopped so their eyes would meet,his hands held hers as he actually did it, he proposed to her, his heart pumped so ferociously as he spoke it felt as if it were about to burst out of his chest. She had him by the heartstrings and he enjoyed every moment of it.

AceOfTears
]

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:10 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia watched him pull out a velvet bag to pay it on the table. When he took her hand to lead her out, she was struggling to stay upright. Being in heels and wobbling from being intoxicated did not work well. "Where are we going?" She asked him. Walking the streets with Absalon hearing he wanted to tell her something. When he spoke about choosing her to be his wife but wasn't she already chosen as his wife for this treaty? Her eyes widen hearing that he wanted her by her own choice rather than what was forced. Her mind was racing at what to do with her heart thumping louder in her chest. "Ye...yes." She spoke. Now it was hitting her was the alcohol effects were wearing off as her eyelids were getting heavier.

Sophia's eyes moved to meet his own as he held her hands into his own. She couldn't believe it that she had agreed to be his wife. Her held held onto his own tighter than normal as she wobbled from legs loosing balance every so often.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:30 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon smiled at her response, he then laughed a little at her wobbling like a newborn deer. He gave her another kiss, their lips would now meet as two engaged lovers. He brushed some hair from her face and lifted her chin so that she would be looking up at him and he pulled her close, his free hand on her hip now. "So my love, it's official now, our coupling will bring both a strong alliance and a view of a real relationship for all to see." He told her with a smile on his face.

Absalon's grip was firm, but comforting as his hands were on her delicate body. "So what would my queen like to do for the rest of our evening together? I believe that there is no need to speed up our time here, although we both agree to wed, the remainder of our time her could be our pre-honeymoon," Absalon said with a devious smile.

AceOfTears
[]

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:42 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia kicked off her heeled shoes being in her bare feet that provided more balance. She could only imagine what her mother would say if she saw her. Closing her eyes when he gave her another kiss as she returned it with one of her own. Looked up towards Absalon when he pulled her close to him. Her heart was racing when he spoke of the alliance the two of them would have as well their real relationship they would put on show. “They will all be envy with jealousy at our love.” She whispered to him.

As his hands held her she could feel protected and safe in his own arms. Her hands gripped his front hearing his questions. “Then let’s spend that time wisely as a pre-honeymoon,” She spoke with a smirk moving across her lips in agreement with him

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:23 am

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon was truly happy with their coupling, he couldn't explain the joy he felt. "Envy will surround the thoughts of all other royal couples when we appear." he said and then picked her up bridal style."Well my love,we can't have you walking around barefooted,what kind of husband would I be if I allowed such action?" he said and began to walk. "I believe since we've come to the agreement of becoming betrothed, we should cease separate living arrangements immediately, the remainder of our stay will be together," Absalon said with a smile to her as he continued to walk.

He would walk to the living arrangements provided to him, the place was similar to a castle, possibly belonging to one of the city's nobles and was set up for his stay as a show of goodwill from the ruler, Absalon was sure hers was just as nice. "Here we are Sophia, our home for the remainder of the week, unless you have any objections to us living together now?"

AceOfTears
[]

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:46 pm
Sophia Darrington

Smirking when he agreed on how the court would be envious of them when they would appear. Surprised when he picked her up bridal style so she wouldn’t be walking barefoot but it was hard not to when she was loosing balance in her shoes. Her eyes looked to him when he spoke about being betrothed and spending every night together, “If I didn’t know better that you are eager about being betrothed and wanting me beside you?” She asked him with grin across her face.

Sophia shook her head not having objections to living together with him. She hadn’t realized that she should tell her companions of her new living arrangements. “I don’t have any objections. I would like waking up to my soon-to-be husband.” She spoke with a smile.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:45 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"Am I getting that predictable already, you're starting to see through my antics already." Absalon said to her before he opened the door as he still held her. He carried her inside, the servants he brought wouldn't be awaiting his arrival due to him giving them both the evening off so they would be either in their respective room or enjoying their night in their own way. "Besides, am I such a bad man for wanting his wife to be around more, we'll retrieve your things tomorrow morning, and tell your accompanying party of our decision." Abasalon said before giving her a kiss and walking them both over to his, or due to their conversation mere seconds ago, their room.

He laid her on their bed before he took off his shoes and his stuffy jacket. He put away the medals in the case he had for all his medals and he also placed the braided material in the case where it was supposed to go before he jumped in bed with her. "I'm almost inclined to believe that the outcome of tonight was your planning, you wanted to get me drunk and defenseless so I'd admit my feelings for you, you truly are a crafty individual," Absalon teased as he looked into her eyes.

AceOfTears
[n]

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:24 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia smirked at Absalon when he opened the door to still hold onto her. “No. Just what I have observed. It’s a trait I have acquired from the court.” She explained to him. She kissed him in return as her arms wrapped around his neck as he carried her. She shook her head to agree he wasn’t a bad man for wanting her around more. It felt strange being in a room alone with a man from all the times her mother had told her to never be alone in a room with a man until she was a married woman.

Once laid on the bed to sit up as she pulled out the pin to let her hair down her back. Taking her jewelry off to place it next to the bed. She smiled when he jumped back into the bed with her once again. “I should say the same. You had the wine and poured me a glass. Maybe you secretly wanted to have me drunk to spend the night with you?” She teased him in return. She ran her fingers across his face as she looked into his eyes.

J-bling z1

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces