Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Faeylin District
203 Eredin Avenue - Eve's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 6:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

Zeraff watched Eve move towards her collection and grab a few movies, his attention was captivated by her hip movement, it was cute, so he smiled a little. He looked at the table as she put the movies on there and saw Deadpool... what happened next... completely turned him for a loop.
Zeraff gulped as Eve sat on his lap. "I uh... I uh..." he chuckled nervously. His trembling arms slowly moved to try to wrap them around her waist. His face flustered, heart pounding, he could feel his body heat up. Zeraff could at this point see that Eve was not only beautiful from afar but from up close she was breath taking. He looked at her and smiled. "Um... I s-s-see t-t-that you-u-u have Deadpool." He stammered. "L-l-lets watch t-t-that?" he said as his arms were still moving slowly towards her. C'mon arms, move! he thought.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 6:28 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
Noting his nerves and his lack of activity in taking hold of her, Eve simply nods and gets off of his lap, her expression naturally remaining unchanged. She takes the movies and looks through them until she finds Deadpool, which she puts in. "Would you like any popcorn? And if you would like, you can join me on the couch. It's your call."

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:11 pm
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

“No... it’s fine.”He said in a bashful tone. Zeraff’s heart was pounding out of his chest. He couldn’t take his eyes off Eve. He then moved himself to be more in the center of the couch and waited for Eve to sit again.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:24 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
Seeing movement out of the corner of the eyes, she turns her head slightly, noting that he had moved to the couch, then turns back to finish putting the movie in. "Well...I want some popcorn. So I'll be right back." She heads into the kitchen, hips swaying again. Returning a few minutes later with a bowl of popcorn, she reenters the room, hips still swaying. It didn't help that, since she wasn't going outside today, she was wearing a comfortable set of clothes: a loose-fitting tank top and a pair of short-shorts. Taking the remote on the way to the couch, she then situates herself so that her head is resting on the arm of the couch, and her legs lightly draped over Zeraff's lap. In her own lap, she places the popcorn. "Feel free to take some if you want any." She then starts the movie, her gaze turned towards the TV, though her attention is somewhat focused on Zeraff as well.

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:40 pm
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

“T-t-thank you.” He said as Eve returned with the popcorn and she placed it on her lap. His right arm trembling he reached for a small handful of popcorn, his other arm slowly moved to her leg where he just placed his hand on her knee. The opening sequence of the movie started and he was nervous. His heartbeat could be felt on his temples. He looked at Eve and his eyes started to wander around her body, the loose fitting tank top, and the short shorts she was wearing were not helping. He gulped. “I-I really like this movie” he said sheepishly. His face was flustered, if tomatoes and him were called cousins by people, well they would be right!

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:01 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
Feeling his hand on her knee, she looks at him for a moment before turning back to the movie. "It's a good one, that's for sure. I'm looking forward to the sequel." During her glance at him, she noticed that he was becoming visibly flustered. "And you're welcome. You're sure I can't get you anything else?" She adjusts her position on the couch, which causes her shirt to get wrinkled from the back, and pressing more against her front, making her figure more plain for him to see. Reaching for a kernel of popcorn, she looks to him again and puts it just barely in her teeth. From how she was looking at him, as best she could given her curse, it was like she was inviting him, daring him even, to come and takes that kernel from her.

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:18 pm
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

Zeraff’s face was beet red. Noticing how her shirt gripped the front of her shirt. “N-n-n-no... I-I-I’m ok...” He could barely get the words out. He shook the collar of his shirt, he was burning up. He noticed how she lightly placed a single popped kernel on her lips, he couldn’t read her face, was she enticing him? No... surely? No.... he thought. He swallowed hard. If this doesn’t work I may just have to shoot myself... he thought feeling a bit short of breath. He looked at Eve with kind, gentle eyes. He gulped keeping his gaze. Zeraff dropped the rest of his kernels in the bowl, his left hand slid up to her outer thigh, his face beet red, right hand on the back rest he slowly began to lean in to “get the kernel.” In his head, for some reason, “Eye of the tiger” was playing. Thanks brain... flipping appropriate song... he thought in a sarcastic manner.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:26 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
Inwardly, Eve was grinning as Zeraff caught on to her invitation, moving in to take the kernel, his hand on her thigh as he does so. During his slow movement, she sets the bowl to the side, so that it wouldn't spill. At almost the same time in the movie that Wade would be meeting Vanessa, Zeraff's lips would take the kernel. She would respond to that by putting a hand behind his head and drawing him closer. She lets him have the kernel as she kisses him, her free leg slowly moving to wrap around his back, trapping him in her embrace. "I hope I don't have to tell you what it is I want now..." She whispers during the kiss, hoping that she wasn't laying it on too heavily for him.

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:50 pm
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

Zeraff gasped a little when she wrapped her legs around him. His heart was racing, his face was flustered, his breathing heavy. Her lips were sweet and salty thanks to the popcorn. He nodded slowly. “Ok...” he whispered.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:53 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
Now in the bedroom, having finished Deadpool and gotten midway through Iron Man, Eve looks at Zeraff plainly. He was thinking out loud about how his curse might get worse before it gets better. To that, she shakes her head. "I don't think it will." She rolls on her side, looking at him, her breasts bouncing just slightly as she does so. "I don't think it'll get either better or worse for either of us. I'll still be unable to express myself naturally, and you'll...be...you know, I don't think we ever went over the specifics of your curse. We don't have to, though."
Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:45 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

Zeraff met Eve's eyes. He stroked her disheveled hair. "You are right... we haven't." It was weird for him to speak of his condition and how much it had affected him but he remembered what they talked with Eve about being open and honest. "W-w-well... to start..." his nervous stutter returned. "I-I-I have Nyctophobia... a bad case of one, and I haven't had an episode here... b-b-but... I knew as soon as you mentioned this curse...I knew what was going t-t-to be affected. Hence the attack at the diner... he took a deep breath. "P-p-plus I have slight claustrophobia wich will probably now mean I have claustrophobia... I-I-Im a mess..." He sighed and averted his gaze back to her ceiling in her room. Her bed was soft and comfortable, he just noticed that now that there was no rapid movements happening. "Im sorry.." he sighed.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:18 am

Eve
Experimental AI
Without expression, Eve listens to what Zeraff was saying. When he mentions his nyctophobia, she has to think for a moment to remind herself of what it means. When he stops speaking, and starts staring at the ceiling, she moves on top of him, looking down into his eyes. "Claustrophobia and nyctophobia? Well, good to know that this isn't too closed a space for you...and we can sleep with the light on, if you want that. Who knows? You might like that better." She runs a hand through his hair, trying to be comforting.
Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:51 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

Zeraff admired Eve's naked body, her hair flowing down her shoulders and back, few of them out of place, he couldnt help but smile. "It's ok... Its extreme cases that trigger my... condition..." He said abashed. He looks towards the TV and sees Pepper getting the files from Mongers office. He looked back at Eve and pulled her towards him having her lay on him. His stomach grumbled. "Eh.... Sorry..."

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:59 am

Eve
Experimental AI
"You never did eat. You just wanted the water." She offers him the bowl of popcorn. "It's not much, but it's something. And it really sounds like you need something in your stomach." After having said that, she turns onto her back, her head resting on Zeraff's chest. "What is an extreme case for you? I'm guessing that it's something along the lines of a car trunk. And does that apply to darkness as well? You're fine so long as you're not in pitch black?" She rapidly fires off her questions, trying to see how to best minimize the effects of Zeraff's curse. His was conditional. Hers was not. His could be dealt with. Hers could not.
Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:32 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

Zeraff wraps his left arm around her, with the other he grabs a handful of popcorn and shoves it in his mouth. While munching on them he said "Well...*chomp chomp*... Trunk of a car would trigger both." He swallows. "Forest area with minimal light would be a slight trigger, depending on the moon and all... Rooms I am familiar with it wouldnt happen... so if I were to sleep over..." he paused, cleared his throat. "Rooms I am familiar with its fine." he finished quickly. He grabbed another handful and kept eating.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Faeylin District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces