Reply City of Ozymandias
City Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxx THE S E E D T H A T G E R M I N A T E S T H E W O R L D x

The work of reconstituting his body was proving more cumbersome than usual. Siere wasn’t entirely sure why, and the lack of knowing momentarily consumed his attention. He threw himself into a room without confirming either that Dante was successfully handling the situation or that it was the right door.

It wasn’t. In contrast to the sanitized room they’d entered, this one was filthy, though it looked somehow purposeful. Instruments of torture were nailed merrily along one wall, along with a crest Siere had never seen before. He didn’t pay attention to it, not being able at the moment to see at all, instead hunkering down and trying to pull his body back together into something like what he’d come in as. It seemed Dante had inadvertently done some damage. It had been foolish to twist his body into such a vulnerable position.

He slowly, over the course of about twelve seconds, formed a bipedal body, arranged with the proportions of an adult human male. It was basically shaped correctly, up to the head. The head was a tangle of tentacles or hair or worms or snakes, moving in a constant counterclockwise ball. With more slow effort, a single eye pulled out of the tentacles in the middle of the face, and Siere could see.

He stared around the room, aware now it wasn’t the right one, and the crest caught his eye. He was sure he’d seen it before…

Disturbed, and still having trouble, he opened the door recklessly, something he certainly wouldn’t have done in his best self (he protected himself carefully, usually, aware of how important he was to the Moit). He placed one hand along the wall, moving toward the next room and opening that door too.

Mood: Too Focused on his body
With: no one, at least momentarily

” Kitty_Mew”

((rolled a 3 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:19 am
User Image
Dante Reinhardt
Raider Leader | Incubus | a*****e

It's been six days since I've had my fix
And now I'm fixed on you
Despite your trembling body
I can tell you want it too

-

This hallway was horribly confusing. Each door looked the same as the last and few had any sort of marking that would give it a particular purpose. A few had strange writing on little notes in interchangeable holders that he’d never seen, but that fact was of no value to him personally. What matter now was to take care of this man before he came to.

Dante’s eye’s searched frantically before reaching for the first door that he’d hoped was correct, however that door was locked and the knob of it didn’t budge. Wasted time. He stifled a grunt with his hand, readjusting the body strewn over his back before reaching for the next… well at least until he heard a click of a door.

The incubus just about went pale with his fingers wrapped around the brass object, his head whipping to the side so quickly that it took him a second to focus. He was met with what he believed was an unfamiliar creature that emerged quickly from an adjacent door and he panicked. Part of him wanted to speak that he had gotten the okay from another worker, but he didn’t have a name to reference for something like that to seem factual.

Yes, knowing that his companion was somewhere could have given the incubus the idea that this could potentially be him, but he didn’t right now. Right now all he saw was a disheveled humanoid shaped creature with a very messy, moving, knot in the place of its head. His response? Well it was to continue what he was doing as if it were something correct, as if he was meant to be here carting around a body without one of those carts. He gave the figure a slow nod without a word as his hand twist to open the door much too quickly. It made a noise and gave resistance, but luckily being the metal frame that it was there was no easily noticeable damage as it opened up to a view of the room. He was nervous, fearful, something that Siere would likely pick up on if his body was in a viable state to do so.

He walked in casually, but quickly shut the door behind him, giving himself enough time to examine the structure of the room to see if it was the correct one.

It was. The familiar scent of chemicals filled his senses, causing him to grow the slightest bit dizzy and he walked through it towards the metal door that lead to the outside. Ah but a thought crossed his mind. The creature outside knew he was here now, however it didn’t know why. That could prove to be problematic if he simply disappeared. So, instead of making his escape, he dropped the body onto one of the beds. A precaution if the other male returned to check on the unconscious fellow.

Then he waited. Waited to see if that door between him and the hallway would open again and if so he was (mostly) ready to defend himself. If need be he’d pass through that shoot with both a dead body and an unconscious one. Anything that passed through that door would be instantly greeted by not only the disgustingly clean smell, but the aura of an incubus and well the less than happy demon himself.

-

I'm every man you've ever dreamed of
All your fantasies combined
You can tell I'm the best by the blood on your dress
There's no bite as good as mine

Wearing:Something like this but red~
Mood: Lot's of emotions
With: Siere, Some a*****e
OOC: Tell me if Dante seeing Siere in that time-frame feels odd? I was gonna change it but I think it might still work.

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:15 pm

Siere seemed, from his perspective, to lock eyes with Dante for a moment through the twisting knot that was his head. The incubus’s presence was enough of a relief that the living ropes stopped moving in their counterclockwise way. So the incubus had managed his way out; not only to get out, but the lack of any guard pouring out after them meant the man must have contained the situation without alerting anyone further. He would express his admiration when he was capable again of forming a mouth.

His perceptive abilities weren’t as good as they were. His primary perceptive organ was his ‘skin,’ now busy pulling itself back into the shape Siere wanted. It was beginning to work. The body had clothes again, a thin gray-blue film that looked more than anything like linen pajamas. The feet were a roughly foot-shaped brick, without toes or any particular arch. Not quite right, but closer. The neck was too long, but as Dante moved away and toward another door his single eye split into two, which moved to the usual places after going too far once and going wall-eyed.

Not understanding that Dante hadn’t recognized him, he followed, in time to see Dante close the door behind him to the room that they’d initially entered through. He tilted his head to the side, wondering why the other man had closed the door behind him. It was an aberrant behavior, but then again there was good reason to be maximally careful here; the incubus had been carrying someone, the guard probably.

His thoughts were simple as the tendrils that made up his head started moving again, becoming shorter and shorter as something solid was formed underneath. They were each maybe half a foot long by the time he got to the door and opened it. No lips had formed yet, so he couldn’t communicate verbally, but he slipped through without looking at Dante first and closed the door behind him.

Mood: Wonky, wanting to leave
With: Dante, a body?

” Kitty_Mew”

((I was thinking Siere’s head, when he gets to Dante this time, would basically look like the boar demon from Princess Mononoke: https://images.app.goo.gl/iD2HXst1gxt11Smy7 ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:16 pm
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

Was it normal for Dante to be nervous? Not at all. But the fact that if he made a wrong move here might disrupt the success of his and Siere’s attack, changed this. Chest moving steadily, slow breaths left his lungs in wait for the creature on the other side of the door. The thing that would so casually walk right in as if he wasn’t a threat.

What greeted him in the doorway was an awful mess of tendrils that couldn’t even be considered an actual face despite its inclusion of eyes. It wore a garb that almost made it look like it could be one of the unwilling inhabitants in here if they were every allowed to wear clothing. Dante still couldn’t identify Siere from appearance and only his aura felt somewhat familiar… but that was still a risk that would cause the incubus to find a need to play this out carefully. He didn’t take on a fighting s stance at first, that would be unwise, and he leaned against the edge of the chilly steel bedframe.

“Mmmm, can’t a couple of guys get some privacy around this place? I already got the go ahead to let my partner rest here after… ya know~” And without a thought of shame Dante made that oh so familiar hand gesture that symbolized intercourse.

Then his eyes closed just a bit and a smirk came to his face. “If you’d like, I can demonstrate what we did~” He said, releasing his charm spell despite his having no intention to actually commit such an act. No, he simply needed this other creature to be vulnerable enough to send down the shoot before him. Then he could deal with this and the other man where it wouldn’t create a messy messy scene.

-

Mood: Tired, can we go home yet?
With: Napping guard, creepy thing
OOC: ...

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:50 pm

Siere was starting to come together. The face was the hardest; much easier to pull his limbs back into the shape they had been before, to thicken and weave the ‘skin’ of his legs to form something more like pants, tight black trousers rather than a black film. The bottoms of his feet hardened, a mold of a ‘leather’ boot without laces or anything that looked like it could hold the shoes together. Smooth flesh developed the bumps familiar to human-styled musculature, rivets forming a v around the pelvic area in a mimic of bone. He forgot the belly button, but it didn’t matter, the ‘clothes’ would cover that.

The incubus’s first few words would come to him as if from deep underwater, making it difficult for Siere to entirely understand what the man was talking about. ‘Partner.’ ‘You know.’ Siere certainly didn’t. He nodded jerkily anyway, starting to form the appropriate skull shape underneath the tentacles. A crack and the bones of the nose formed around the pocket that was the sinuses, and he could abruptly smell the overly-sanitized room they’d come into.

Along with—

Pheremones filled his indetectable ‘nose’ underneath the mass, and Siere stepped back in defensive reaction. Having no particular genitals for the spell to work on, his whole body shook, a ripple going through him in uncomfortable response.

He breathed out, and without him considering it long ropes shot from his face toward Dante, seeking to grasp onto him and pull him closer. Underneath, more visible with all of the tentacles shot forward, his face continued to form into something like what Dante would recognize, though the middle stages would be gruesome.

A seam split, a crude mouth that quickly sprouted with teeth and a long, thicker tentacle-like tongue.

This twisted in a long, sinuous gesture that was in fact an attempt at ineffective attempt at speech. He moved further forward toward the incubus.

Mood: wonky, lustful

” Kitty_Mew”

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:41 am
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

Dante’s focus right now was simply keeping himself uncaptured and alive. His eyes didn’t move from the being in front of him.

It was questionable if the other creature had even understood a word he said, and Dante found himself fixating his attention on the strange sounds that echoed within the small white room. Along with the constant changes in its bodily structure of course. The forms starting pulling together into something more humanoid, something that could be considered familiar despite Dante’s hesitance to accept it. How could he forget the odd ways his friends clothes had reacted to his touch earlier in the day? He knew that weren’t a traditional cloth substance and potentially part of the other males body.

Was this…?

It was this bout of curiosity that slowed his movement when tentacle like structures left the creatures face in reaction to his released chemical compound. Large brown wings burst from his back to wrap around his body in an attempt to block, but he still found his body grasped in a familiar way around his left wrist and neck that were forcibly pulled forward. Siere would find resistance from him despite the movements forward. <********, I’m not an enemy.” He growled at the horrid skinless mess that he still refused to call a face. Pheromones still spilled out in attempts to stop the movements that were, perhaps unintentionally, coming off as malicious.

His heart rate was increasing now and the thought crossed his mind that he might not be leaving this building in the same way he’d entered. It was a defensive instinct that would cause him to go against his own “friendly” words and jerk to bite down on a tentacle closest to his face and reached to grab a hold of it with his free hand. Dante pulled quickly, making an attempt to throw the other off balance and pull them forward instead.

Dante had a gun, one that he’d pocketed from the unconscious man on the bed, and part of him screamed to pull it out and shoot… but yet again that would create a mess. He didn’t even know if it would work on something like this… someone like this…

Emerald eye’s glared to the side as a single muffled name would vibrate against the object between the unmoving grip of his teeth. “Siere…?” He asked, taking a chance based on the few tiny, but familiar, aspects this creature had to his companion.

-

Mood: Alert, not happy
With: Napping guard, creepy thing

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 10:15 am

As je was, reality was--alarming. He knew he should feel something special--his emotions were wrapped around this inhospitable stranger, and Siere moved to protect himself in the interim between trying to discover who this block of flesh was to him and running away. He knew he should’t do the latter. He’d entered this area with someone--he was no weakling.

He shook his head, and tangles of tentacles fell over and around each other, ready to make up for any lapse in memory Siere had--

Ultimately, it was the pull of attraction that Siere felt that oriented him. Suckers multiplied, aiming for Dante’s face, when he entirely understood. Yes, Dante was--performing. He didn’t know.

The tentacles pulled back, into his face. Viscous, slime-covered limbs pulled in to his face, slowly constructing the attractive, human-ish face Dante would have recognized. A rogue tentacle thrashed under his bottom lip, strikming outward within inches of Dante’s face before pulling back in to the pretty, generous lower lip Siere offered to the outside world.

It felt good to hold something in his arms.

Before letting go entirely, he blinked down.

”Dante?” he asked.

Mood: Unsure, seeking to connect

” Kitty_Mew”

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 10:31 am
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

Being tangled up like he was, every second that Dante didn’t have the reassurance of who or what he was dealing with was excruciating. He wouldn’t allow the grip of his teeth to loosen as he grew nearer and nearer to the other being, at least until something startled him. Those unexpected slew of suckers that reached for and clung to his face.

The incubus couldn’t help it, he struggled in Siere’s grip until a face formed in front of him. His body froze at the familiar sight and a sense of relief came over him. His eyes looked over what he could of the other male’s body before eventually fixating on the little tentacle that remained and dangled just in front of his face. This… really was the shapeshifter?

Hearing his name leave the now properly formed lips further solidified this thought in his mind. He wasn’t known as Dante to just anyone, as he’d mentioned before, and he liked to believe he didn’t just run into another weird shapeshifter that could somehow steal his companions memories.

Hands came up to grip Siere’s face lightly and Dante recklessly drew his face nearer seeking a kiss. There were a few things that resulted in this impulse. Part of it was his lack of self-control when he saw things he wanted. He could restrain himself from giving into primal needs, which came alongside his abilities, if what he was faced with was dangerous. That danger had faded. Another was that this was a test. If his action was returned he would likely find familiarity to it if this was truly the man he entered the building with. And then, there was that other piece that he didn’t entirely understand. Something inside him wanted to meet this other mans lips again and Dante didn’t entirely understand why. He brushed it off as the side effect of using his abilities to such a strong extent.

Whether he got want he wanted or not, Dante would soon pull back and release a sigh. “God dammit man… you scared me.” He said quietly. “We need to get out of here, before he wakes up.” Dante pointed backwards with his thumb at the man on the bed, who was beginning to stir.

-

Mood: Uhhhh... probably horny, relieved
With: Napping guard, Siere

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:46 pm

Dante’s lips on him were stabilizing, even as they confused him on an entirely different level. Fully reconstituted, everything about him was tender, raw with the newness of birth, and he flinched away from anything that seemed it would hurt.

This didn’t hurt. He rubbed his lips chastely across Dante’s, angling away from anything further—not out of any desire to move away or to move aggressively against the other man, but because he recognized Dante, now.

He relaxed into the kiss, eyes closing (and several rust-colored candidates for eyes winking out along his temple). He kept a certain distance between their bodies with a flat, many-fingered hand, but it was possible Dante didn’t notice; his touch was very late, and amounted to little.

He let Dante pull back first and resented the lack of contact, though visually everything about him remained static, locked down as the figure Dante had met.

”Let’s leave now” Siere agreed, crouching over the shoot leading out of the center. He looked back toward Dante, even as he stuck his leg through, already sliding the other through as well.

”Come” he encouraged, already pushing his way out and through.

Mood: tender, confused, rallying
With: Dante

” Kitty_Mew”

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:23 am
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

Siere keeping his distance in such an angle was understandable, in fact it was somewhat welcome to the incubus as he struggled to retain control over any potential urges. This was no place for anything more and the gesture of a kiss was to maintain its purpose of establishing a familiarity between one another. And it did.

The only aspect of the hand pressing against his chest that Dante noticed was just that, the light and almost non-existent feeling of flattened appendages signaling a desire to remain a safe distance. He respected this not only for reasons mentioned previously but also because of the known uncertainty that closeness had brought the two of them. His body didn’t try to come closer.

“Watch your head.” Dante warned before Siere took his leave down the shoot, the only context that could be found would be the incubus moving closer to the man on the bed.

One, two, three… what was the point in counting the short moments he would wait to ensure that his companion had made it down the shoot safely? There was none and without waiting terribly long, Dante grunt and placed the man into the shoot in a manner that wasn’t exactly throwing, but not entirely kind either. He had half a thought to hold onto the once aggressive figure, but part of him hoped that his neck might break in the fall and save him the trouble of murder. Serves the guy right after the disgusting activities this building contained.

Dante followed soon after, hopping into the metal shoot like a child on a slide minus the look of excitement one would have on their face. It somehow felt more safe going down. You couldn’t possibly know what might be waiting below, but the danger of getting smacked in the face with a corpse was gone. The risk of being caught where you shouldn’t be was somewhat nullified and the ability to defend oneself against in an attacker in a more violent method was returned.

He came out the end of the shoot shortly after the man he shoved down and caught himself in flight before coming in contact with the pool of rot. He hovered near Siere and searched for the man he’d deemed worthy of an early death. “I’d say that went well enough." It definitely didn't and it showed in his tone that he knew this. "Do you have anything more to show me? Or is it time to make preparations?” He asked. The thought of scouting out the area of a distracting strike came to mind, but he was sure that it could be done by underlings if need be.

-

Mood: relieved, back to business
With: Potentially not so living guard, Siere

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 5:42 pm

Siere let himself mostly plummet down the shoot, thin tentacle-like appendages pulling from his hips and shoulders to barely stop his fall and direct him to the side rather than straight down.

It was good he thought to direct his movement slightly to the side, as soon after a body--a living body, Siere realized--crashed to the ground at his side. A casualty, he realized, even if one who hadn’t fully died yet. Similar, he realized, to the child--the young-looking Other they’d left tied nearby, someone they might release on their way out but who might already have been preyed on by anyone who circled this cursed place.

”This wasn’t how I wanted to show you” he apologized, because of course he recognized how their trials had weakened Siere’s claim of preparedness. If he couldn’t protect an ally in ground he’d stated he knew--but of course he’d said it was dangerous going forward. Siere was conflicted, limited by his own body’s still fizzling capabilities, and ready for some gorge of a meal to bring him back to rights. This could happen on his own grounds, where stations had been set up to provide him with what he needed. It was likely time for him to return in any case, to tell the other Moit what he had discovered today--what he’d learned from Dante, and that they could…rely on each other, at least in some sense. The suboptimal conditions of the tail end of this encounter should not destroy that, or alter it really.

Siere just needed to feed--much more than the peckishness he’d exhibited before.

”There is some I could show you, but I think it’s best we leave this place for now” he advised, already writing off the being he assumed Dante would destroy, and the small Other both. He wouldn’t have, probably, in a better state of mind.

”We must reconvene soon.” He offered his forearm, rather than just his hand, for Dante to take.

”Dante. This may not have gone optimally but--I am glad to have met you. I think this is the start of a long friendship.” Here, in the rot and muck of dozens of slaves left for dead, another living body between them and the awkward knowledge of their suboptimal encounter above--that too was between them. Still, this was where they were.

This is where it could start.

Mood: Ravenous, distracted, resolute
With: Dante

” Kitty_Mew”

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 11:21 am
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

Dante hadn’t been sure what timing he should have with having the body follow Siere down the shoot, so when he emerged from it he was thankful to see his companion unharmed… however if that’s where he was when it came out it came awfully close. No matter. He could see that the creature had retained a great amount of damage from the fall, enough that it didn't seem to move much or make noise despite still being alive. Something he'd finish business with when they part ways then.

After hovering for a moment he finally allowed himself to lower, boot squishing yet again into the decay. His attention fell to it for a moment before he looked back to Siere and cocked his head. Oh? Did the other man have some remorse for how their final moments within the building went down? Or perhaps a sense of shame to it? Either way, Dante couldn’t really complain or place the blame on just one of them, especially not in a place like that.

“I’m just as much at fault as you are for how things went.” He reassured, admitting to his own faults that he knew made the end of the excursion a bit messy. His mind trailing back to his failure to take control of the situation in that rounded room that would have helped to avoid having to run out of the room blindly. Or the fact that they really didn’t have to wander in that far in the first place, yet his curiosity brought them into that danger.

But why dwell on it? They had made it out just fine and the reckless raider could simply pass it off as a minor inconvenience in an otherwise interesting experience.

Nodding to the statement Siere made, Dante lift a hand and grasped his forearm. “If you start expecting things to go optimally in this world you’ll be sorely disappointed.” He said with a grin, “I’m glad we met as well Siere. I look forward to the interesting things to come in the future of this friendship.”

A friendship huh? It had been a long time since he placed that kind of trust in another, but with Siere he knew he could.

-

Mood: relieved, back to business
With: Dying guard, Siere

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 11:22 am

Siere smiled at the other raider leader’s masterful response, pleased with both the professionalism and the friendly gesture. This could work; it would work, even with the snafus that had happened inside. He could admit as much fault as the other could, probably. They had escaped; that was the important thing, probably.

”I’ll be in touch” he promised.

”Soon. I think it’s time I reconvened with my Moit, as you should with your men.” He hesitated, not sure how wise it was to press his excitement and desire to move forward as quickly as possible. He was still feeling--odd, but that wasn’t a reason to hesitate. He’d feed on the fear of the human furniture in “his” tent, back at the Barrens, and surely feel as good as new.

That would afford him some needed clarity. He needed that, now; he couldn’t be sure of his current motivations.

His smile was a bit too broad for a humanoid face, but everything else seemed basically right.

”Goodbye for now, friend” he murmured, and all of that dissolved as his limbs grew long and thin until he was a kind of stretched equine shape. He ran from the area, thinking only fleetingly of the child Other they’d left bound nearby.

Mood: Focused
With: no one

” Kitty_Mew”

((Moving to: Barrens))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:07 am
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

[1/3]

This was true. The two leaders had spent a good part of the last 24 hours away from their camps, leaving them only to prepare on their own. It wasn’t that he didn’t trust his own men to take care of themselves while he was away, but as a leader that was bringing them into a potential war it was important that he play a close part in these activities.

He nodded in agreement, “You’re probably right in that. Thanks to you we have plenty enough information to move forward with.” He was aware that they would need to further discuss the main plans of attack, but knowing that they could send someone in and out of this building fairly easily was an important step. Okay, that and Dante was feeling peckish himself after recent events.

“Later man. Safe travels.” Dante said, his formalities beginning to drop as he waved the other man off.

Then once Siere was a ways off, Dante turned his attentions to the dying man at his feet and gave a harsh kick. “Sorry man. We coulda had a little fun if you just cooperated~” He said, leaning down and placing hands on the man’s face affectionately… but then they jerked quickly, causing the guards neck to give an awful crack that would end whatever amounts of suffering he’d gained from the fall. There was nothing to gain by prolonging this so after stripping the man and removing any other visual forms of identity, Dante’s wings would widen their span and he’d take his leave as well.

[ Move to Abandoned Music Hall ]

-

Mood: questionable
With: Dying guard, Siere

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew