User Image
Dante Reinhardt
Raider Leader | Incubus | a*****e

It's been six days since I've had my fix
And now I'm fixed on you
Despite your trembling body
I can tell you want it too

-

It was needless to say a messy situation for the two beings that were not used to the act of sharing a particular meal, yet it proved to be such an interesting experience. One of constantly fluctuating greed. It even brought about an interesting change in the other being. An array of colored swirls that could easily put one in a trance, and it was disappointing when it stopped. Perhaps it was a result of the other male feeding? In any case, Dante was pleased by the reply that would follow and surely he'd see the sight again.

“Mmm, as you wish man~” He said, eying the other creatures tongue that came so close rather than addressing the other that had opened up. It was almost tempting for the aroused incubus to n** at it like he would with prey. So much so he found his mouth hanging open to do so before he caught himself and quickly bit down on the red headed boys shoulder instead. As if he meant to do such a thing. For such a powerful demon, it was interesting how little control he had at times.

His hips ground forcefully into the boy now in a somewhat loving manner and as he pulled in the delicious stream of energy the motion generated Dante’s eye’s glowed a faint pink. His breaths turned to soft panting into the boys shoulder, at least until a distraction appeared. From this angle he hadn’t noticed the other male shifting yet again, not until there were sharp teeth sitting uncomfortably close to his face. This position gave a sense of danger without knowing the true intentions of the other. Instinct told him that Siere might just be the type to not only feed on energy, but flesh as well.

As the boy broke from Dante’s spell in favor of fear and the need to wail in fright, the demon released his own bit of fear. Not enough to show in his body language or expression, but it was evident otherwise. Fear that he could be swept up into it as well and it made him question if it would take his immortal life.

Though this was only part of his worry. There was also the possibility that the other being might steal his meal before he finished his business. This would cause the incubus to act quicker, toying with their preys pants and forcing the young males leg up in a needy and fluid motion. When the demons body would push up against the boy again, a muffled and terrified groan could be heard from inside Siere’s mouth. A sound that would echo each time he moved and pushed the boy back against his friend. Again Dante’s energy would surge and threaten the other’s control, though he was really trying not to steal it away like he had previously. He was content with this much. He didn’t need the boy to be willing and under his control to invoke necessary desires.

-

I'm every man you've ever dreamed of
All your fantasies combined
You can tell I'm the best by the blood on your dress
There's no bite as good as mine

Wearing:Something like this but red~
Mood: Lust drunk, fearful, needy
With: Siere

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxx THE S E E D T H A T G E R M I N A T E S T H E W O R L D x

It seemed that they could. There was a kind of ebb and flow at first, as lust overwhelmed fear and the body dampened the mind’s preoccupation with anything else--and specifically danger and the promise of pain. But he felt the ebb easing as the boy’s attention was pulled away, pulled toward him, and from there couldn’t look away.

Interestingly, Dante’s work still seemed to be effective. Eyes wide, choosing unwisely to wail and thrash his head so close to the teeth that seemed so sharp, so close, he had the boy’s attention. He quickly pulled the impossible flaps of mouth and jaw and cheek further away, accidentally brushing against Dante and lightly scratching the smooth skin there, in his eagerness not to actually damage the human. He’d always been very careful never to actually harm the children he had been boogeyman to throughout his life. He never left a mark; any time he ever actually touched the child was light, nothing dangerous, preferably when the child was half-asleep and unlikely to lash out and accidentally be hurt. He’d even taken care to save the children from actual damage when it seemed possible: if the child were falling out of bed, or about to hit their heads against their headboards; to fall and scrape their knees in their eagerness to be away from him. He would quickly create and extend something to put in the way: something still frightening that would just happen to keep them from injury.

So it was now. He was instantly horrified as he realized what he’d done, pulling the flaps in in a sickening retraction of flesh, the teeth seeming to shift over to make room, embed themselves, and line his mouth and throat instead. He was about to apologize when he felt several things: first, he felt the consistent flow of fear--not strong, but continuous now--coming from the incubus. At this, he retracted his tongue as well; briefly it seemed he was going to retract entirely. Then he extended his arms, visibly elongating, the fingers feet long now, white as bone and, to secure the both of them instead.

The second thing he felt was--he couldn’t categorize it.The only thing he’d ever felt like it had been back at his camp, briefly. But this was stronger, more distinctly foreign. He felt his breath coming faster; his heartbeat increasing;an electric thrill running down his spine and pooling in his belly. He found his attention moving to the incubus instead of the boy. It didn’t make sense to do so; where the incubus was a consistent dribble, the boy was rapids, a strong undertow, fluctuating only by getting stronger.

The boy’s body was shoved into him, the boy’s face in his unnaturally thin chest, at his ribcage, with how he was currently shaped. Keeping hold, he retracted inward, down, until the boy was face to face with him. This was too close. He preferred to work at at least some of a distance, preferred not to touch, but then he had started this by dragging the both of them toward him.

Still looking at Dante, he moved in closer to whisper in the boy’s ear. Cryptic nonsense, largely; about why the world was the way it was; what would happen when he died; how he was here to see him suffer before that happened. Again, nothing particularly creative.

Mobile, tentacle-like hair moved without his noticing it, wrapping softly around Dante’s waist, perhaps even softly enough that the other wouldn’t notice. Just as softly, it moved up his chest, finally, and inevitably more noticeably, around his throat. This was dangerous. SIere knew he shouldn’t do anything around the throat; the skin there was too delicate, the mechanical workings too easily thrown into disarray.

He felt a surge of that same foreign feeling, and there was attached to it a desire to move a particular way. Tightening the hair around Dante’s throat and waist, Siere thoughtlessly pushed the boy away with his oversized fingers, leaning down to fit his toothy mouth against the incubus’s.

Mood: Feeding, Lusty (?)
With: Dante

((OOC: Lol, Siere literally has yaoi hands atm))

” Kitty_Mew”

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:18 am
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

Dante had felt something, the slightest prickle against his otherwise flawless skin, and this would solidify the slight sense of fear he had gained being so close to the sharp teeth. It was this that would create the steady stream Siere felt in him, but the little cut itself wouldn’t be something the incubus would worry about. Cuts healed so easily, so quickly. Though this was the moment where his friend began to act strangely, for reasons unknown to the incubus. Siere had a shift in his form again, as if to pull away, and his tongue began to slip away.

That was until Dante felt something around him, a physical form that would pull both him and the shared prey closer again. It was now that he began to feel something from Siere, an unexpected flow of those lust filled emotions an incubus craved. He couldn’t ignore it, and this was a moment where the well composed incubus would start to lose control of himself. Dante wasn't exactly careful and it was, and would continue to, bring such interesting repercussions.

The incubus let out a grunt when his little toy was basically pulled from his hold and an annoyed feeling came over him in that moment. He was much too distracted to have notice the strands of living hair creeping around his waist. A sensation he hadn't realized until it was far too late and wrapped around his neck as well. Still, he didn’t think much of it at first even as the grip seemed to tighten to what a human would think to be an uncomfortable point. His breath’s that had previously been heavy, became short, Though luckily breathing wasn’t exactly a necessity to the demon and just a natural mimicking of a humans body if anything. A soft noise creeped from his throat in response nonetheless in the short moment before his lips would meet the strange toothy mouth of Siere.

The incubus’ eyes widened in somewhat of a surprise, after not having known the full extent of effect that his messy aura had on the other. Siere had shown no interest in the acts that provided the incubus with much needed energy. The fear that dwelling inside him remained, but became something resembling more of an adrenaline rush now, an excitement over the danger he was faced with.

“What a strange creature you are Siere… but if ya ain’t gonna let me get my fill on the boy, I don’t mind substituting you.” Those were his lusty thoughts and his eyes narrowed seductively. These were the thoughts that would provoke him to accept Siere’s lips(Or whatever it is right now) with his own in a greedy passionate manner and grab onto whatever he could to bring the other male closer. The thought of doing this with such an interesting, and potentially dangerous, creature crossed his mind… yet that was somehow alluring to him more than anything. It was interesting, different.

Dante himself now began to shift again. His form straying from the appearance that appealed to the young boy that was now tossed aside. What he looked like to Siere would likely depend now, and could vary from his usual form with horns and dark wings or perhaps something of his comrades’ desires, if he had any. His intended target had shift.

The poor boy know? It was questionable what he'd do and frankly, Dante didn't care. He'd likely run unless he was still influenced or unless his friend was still immobile. They could both see clearly now that the incubus wasn't their lost friend.

-

Mood: Lust drunk, adventurous, surprised
OOC: OMG I BURST OUT LAUGHING OVER THAT. THE PIC MADE IT EVEN BETTER LOL.

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:01 pm

Not knowing what he was doing, precisely why he was doing it, Siere didn’t do any of the things that might have made the experience more sensual for anyone used to the bodies and mouths of the generally human-shaped survivors of the Storm. His mouth didn’t soften, the lips remained pulled back so that the teeth were prominent even as he pulled Dante closer still, bent over him.

Interested as he was, Dante’s form would be his own; he had nothing to attach these entirely new sensations to other than Dante himself. Unaware that the usual thing was to close one’s eyes, he kept his open, new ones blooming on his shoulders to get a different angle, looking up at Dante rather than forward where the only thing to look at was Dante’s eyes. Some small shift by Dante, fitting them together or differently or--he didn’t know--and he took a quick breath in, surprise following the odd desire to press Dante against the length of him, which he re-created automatically to be approximately the same size, even if the proportions were wrong for a human-shaped creature. Everything was still spindly and exaggerated, long stick-thin legs, an impossibly trim waist, long, long arms leading to overlong, overlarge hands. Hair moved around him in undulating waves occasionally interspersed with shifting bands of color as he fed off of Dante, until the bands grew less frequent.

Lips formed around his teeth, an almost human kiss that was him responding to some instinct he probably didn’t have…but when Dante’s fear shifted to a kind of exhilaration, his fear tapering off to near-nothing, the startling lack brought him more to his senses. Not fully enough to realize the awkward position he’d put himself in, not yet, but enough to be frustrated, to push away whatever internal force was urging him to crush Dante against him, to attempt to touch every inch of him, to focus on this his most powerful drive.

Trying to satisfy both urges at once, tongue lengthening again, too-long, sliding into Dante’s mouth, down his throat, holding tight with fingers gone needle-sharp--

A single rational thought broke through to him, and he froze, remembering exactly who this was. He gasped, the sound more reminiscent of a crackling hiss in his current state, and he pulled abruptly away. Everything monstrous about him sucked into his skin. Even his hair hung straight and still, his eyes numbering the usual two, lips covering any abnormalities that might remain in his mouth.

Mood: A confusing mixture, remorseful

” Kitty_Mew”

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:49 am
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-
The experience as a whole was different, interesting even, to the curious demon. It began with the absence of soft lips that would be oddly pulled back with sharp teeth in their place. An aspect that would stop the incubus, yet it did lead him to trail his kiss along Siere’s jawline, or whatever shape took its place right now. That would lead to the next oddity, the multiple eyes that had appeared along the other male’s skin. He had grown used to this now and though one might find it odd that they had watched up until now, and continued to watch, there was something alluring about it. Maybe because it gave the impression of being watched, and that was something that the egotistical incubus might have had a thing for. Maybe. Who knows?

Dante released a gasp in the moment that the other gave in to the desire to be closer, something he himself had little control over in this current situation. He felt something, something larger than he would have expected for such an interestingly shaped creature. He released a hot breath and along with it came an interesting sound Siere hadn’t heard from him. It throbbed and honestly was a terrible tease… but it was also what he wanted, a feeling he wished he could recreate by moving his hips that were held by the other male. The hold wouldn’t stop him from trying though.

The shift in form, that would produce a more “normal” kiss, was welcomed and Dante’s tongue would join Siere’s in a twisting motion. However, he gagged and just about choked in response to the other male’s tongue suddenly slipping its way down his throat. It wasn’t meant to be a negative response and simply a reaction to something new, but he wouldn’t blame Siere for thinking otherwise. The hold from the other male had changed as well, tightening to the point where he could feel the sharp fingers trying to dig into his skin. Another dangerous feeling, one that could renew even the slightest bit of fear that the other male craved and Dante had so greedily stole away.

Alas… in that moment something came over Siere again. He produced a reaction similar to that he had before, when they were feeding off the boy, yet it happened so much more drastically. Siere had shifted again, pulling back ever monstrous element that the incubus had grown infatuated by. The similarities began to connect in his mind between those moments, of the unintentional actions that one might compare to acts of violence. Was he… afraid to cause Dante pain or harm perhaps? That’s what he’d believe… and what would drive his next actions.

“Are you… Afraid to harm me Siere?” The incubus asked in a curious voice, rather than something negatively toned like the other may have expected. He’d take this moment of freedom from the other males grasp to come closer, reaching hands up to cup his face.

“You shouldn’t. I’m a demon after all, so I doubt you could hurt me so easily.” He said. It wasn’t impossible to do either of course. Dante had a high pain tolerance, but he could still feel pain and discomfort, likewise it was difficult to kill him but it was possible if you did it right. He didn’t know what was going through the others head right now or if he was even correct in this assumption so, he’d be reasonably careful. Though his self-centered self, liked to believe that the problem wasn’t himself, wasn’t the act his lust drunk mind wanted to play out with his strange companion.

If the other would accept him being near, Dante would move his body closer and make an attempt to push him back against the brick of the ruined building with his hips. He wished to at least grind into his companion if he couldn’t have more.
-

Mood: Lust drunk, adventurous, confused, probably arrogant.
OOC: ... Guh, I swear I tried to make it shorter orz

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Siere stiffened as hands cupped his face, more out of confusion and interest than from any desire to pull away. He could feel--whatever it was the incubus was pulling out of him: it roared under his skin, this close, similar in some ways to his nearly everpresent hunger, stoking and urging itself forward in his body. It was focusing now, focusing below his belly, lower. He knew what sexuality was, generally; had had it described to him, seen his Moit flirting and moving together in some instances, but had taken it for another kind of comradery, another way of growing closer and thus worthy of protection and his interest.

Siere let himself be herded backward and against the brick, a bifurcated sigh pressing out of him as the incubus ground against him, the result of a throat forming and reforming in contradictory patterns, unsure how to proceed. It would have been easy to simply lose himself in the gift the incubus was giving him; to feed off of him, change himself in whatever ways he could to elicit fear without creating real damage, no matter how durable Dante said he was. There was a part of him, a black hole constantly seeking nourishment, fear, to be poured down its gullet until the world ended, that welcomed the additional complication ‘lustiness’ might add to that everpresent motivation, if it only meant that he could continue to sup from the font Dante’s presence represented. More pressingly, there was his body itself. A thing he had exceedingly limited knowledge of, it turned out. In many situations, his fascination with this would have supplanted all. He was, after all, entirely curious and open to experiences that had been unavailable to him. The Storm had been freeing, in so many ways. But.

But.His moment of clarity, however, had allowed him a breath to remember. To remember what they were doing here; to remember that there was little time to waste. Did they really have time for this?

They were on the streets of the very city they sought to conquer, at the footholds of the center where Siere sought to exhibit his knowledge. Shouldn’t he be ashamed of his own lack of self control?

The incubus grinding him against the wall told one story, and a particular angle caught some part of his anatomy he was unaware of, that was more of a suggestion than an organ proper, and he sagged against the other with one hand--still human-shaped, inoffensively so--on his shoulder.

He had suggested it, but, ”Is this sufficient?” He meant was it enough. Could they stop now, did it count as a meal. There was a breathlessness to the words that might have suggested something else, but he was still carefully holding himself in, attempting to keep anything dangerous or fearful from bursting out of him.

Mood: Attempting professionalism, failing at professionalism, tamping down hunger and lust

” Kitty_Mew”

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:02 am
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

There was no answer to his question, and disappointment came over the demon when the other did respond.

A frown formed on Dante's lips at the question asked of him, and slowly ceased his movement as he thought of how to address it. “Sufficient? Surely you don’t think that yourself, do you?” He asked and brought his lips up close to his companion’s ear. There was a seductive quality to his question, but he did understand where the other male was coming from. They were on the brink of a war and this had intended to be only the slightest of detours. Yet it wasn’t sufficient for a creature such as an incubus, and he didn’t believe it was for Siere either.

“Our men are forming as we speak, despite our activities. Why waste the opportunity to have a little fun while we’re out?” The incubus asked, and his soft movements against the other male would continue again. Perhaps his friend only required a little convincing, a little sense of reassurance that a continuance of their short break wouldn’t hinder their intended timeframe of plans. There was little chance of convincing the incubus to think otherwise at this point.

Dante was growing impatient now, eager to move further despite the possible repercussions that could arise if he had misread or ignored Siere’s desires. He was hungry, and no grinding did not suffice for the feeling and emotions he wished so desperately to stir. He pulled back and looked Siere in the eyes while he began to twirl a now inanimate grouping of hair around his finger. “I find it hard to believe that you'd want to stop this after shoving your tongue down my throat. Aren’t you at all curious?” He asked and grasped the hair to bring it close to his throat yet again.

-

Mood: Hungry, adventurous, not at all professional
OOC: Oh hey, is that a PM I see there?

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:01 am

[[Just popping a note in here to say we’ve moved to PMs and will be unavailable for a bit to anyone who moves to the Main Streets]]
                      ” Kitty_Mew”

Rhine Jive Click

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:36 pm

He was overwhelmed well past his limit, and with a sharp jerk he pushed Dante away from him. Undone, his anatomy was a mess of long fingers, an unconsciously lengthening tongue, the rest of him contracting into normalcy, no matter how uncomfortable it was to do so. He trembled with what he didn’t understand as want, pressing himself against the dirty brick to take in great draughts of breath through a mouth and throat lined with teeth.

”Enough” he gritted out, an order form of what he’d asked Dante before. His pupils were entirely blown out, the shape of them changing in soft, kaleidoscopic patterns without him thinking about it, revealing--something--to those who knew how to read his weird anatomy.

His unoccupied hand--overlong, too big--came to rest on Dante’s chest, feeling there momentarily before the arm straightened and locked.

He shifted his hips back.

”Let me…show you the center. Where we will hit.” His voice was breathy, but firmed as he continued.

”You’re frustrating to feed from, friend. Tell me, what would scare you enough that you’d forget this--inclination of yours?” He wasn’t sure why he’d asked the question. Perhaps in a very human attempt to break the tension. If he’d recognized it as such, he would have been horrified.

Mood: Mildly disturbed, realizing he wants something other than food

” Kitty_Mew”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:09 pm
User Image

==== ====User Image==== ====

"I am born of a time
before men when the
world was raw.
The wisdom of rocks
and fire and earth
and blood is in my
veins."

User Image

With a slow and casual gait, Ikkan walked down Main Street. He had wandered into town ahead of his boss, Paytah. As he walked he took notice of a couple stared at each other, not that it bothered someone like Ikkan, with a click of his tongue he continued his walk and decided to lean against a near by wall in order to wait for his boss to show up. He noticed others walking and stopping to stare at him, however, with one flash of his amber hues the people immediately tucked tail and ran, this didn’t faze the man known as Ikkan Ookuri, for he could care less if weak minded humans ran out of fear, it just proved that they are nothing more than prey for the hunters to feed upon. Not long after his amber hues were shown he soon closed them, quietly waiting for his boss to show up.

‘He is probably dealing with some fools who made mistakes back at base. I pity those bastards for crossing someone like Paytah, for he doesn’t take failure well, if at all. In any case I’ll wait for him here, least this place is mostly quiet. Hell might get some info while I'm here.’

Ikkan thought before he reopened his amber hues watching the pair closely, clicking his tongue once more before parting his lips to speak.

“Not that this is any of my business, but got any intel on potential spots to raid? If your intel's solid I be sure to make it worth your while.”

Ikkan stated in a calm somber tone as his eyes never left the pair, couldn’t hurt to make small talk during his wait, he was a patient man of sorts, he’d wait for Paytah no matter what.

User Image

"For now I live in
a world of mists
beyond the reach of
mortal man but the
time shall come
when I shall rise
again."

Follow me if you wish: Main Streets
I don't have time for you: Two potential intel givers
Looks are everything: The Somber Raider
Music to soothe the savage beast:

User Image

Kitty_Mew

Rhine Jive Click

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:31 pm
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

Everything felt like it was going perfect, and the vast stream of energy rushed into the incubus’ body as he toyed with his friend. It was a shame Siere didn’t take him up on his offer of an equal trade, but Dante also hadn’t realized how overwhelming the situation had been for the other. Overwhelming enough that he’d pull away in favor of their original intentions.

It was in that moment where a clear order to stop was spoken, that Dante would begin to come to his senses, to realize just what he was doing. Whatever spell that may have lingered on their bystander dissipated quickly at his loss of focus, and the boy would make a run for it just like his friend. The incubus had such a loose sense of control over himself as he fed, and normally it wouldn’t matter. The victim was usually under a spell after all. He didn’t understand why someone would want to stop, he didn’t understand the signs Siere’s body language was now giving.

There was no sense of regret in him, or guilt for that matter. Yet the Incubus would begin to second guess himself and the relationship he intended to form with his comrade. That’s right… this was supposed to be strictly business. This partnership had become so quickly important to his need for chaos that he honestly started to question how what he had just done would affect the other. All he knew to do was back away and give the other male the space he desired.

“R-right.” He said, in a way that honestly wasn’t in his character. An awkward sort of voice that said he was conflicted on top of still being a bit riled up. And wasn’t entirely certain how to respond to the question that would then follow.

“Likewise…” He began and sighed. There was no way to “forget” and there wasn’t really a great way of fixing his current state. Then he would continue in an almost irritated mutter, “I’m fine, forget about-“ Then an interruption came. And to be quite honest, the incubus was far from the right mood for this interaction right now.

“You’ve gotta be ******** kidding me.” He growled under his breath as the new male approached. A pretty boy it seemed, but judging from the creatures aura he could determine there was power behind those looks. “And since when does someone ask for areas to raid? Figure it out yourself. “

-

Mood: Irritated, grumpy
With: Siere, some a*****e
OOC: ...

Rhine Jive Click

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:31 am

xxxx  THE S E E D T H A T G E R M I N A T E S T H E W O R L D x

One breath, two, and after Dante had pulled back Siere felt capable of taking stock of his situation. He wasn’t a calculating creature by nature, but he could recognize the danger of their current situation. He had failed to feed effectively from the Other, had become distracted by and enmeshed in Dante’s method of feeding instead; there was a possible interpretation of that he didn’t want on the table.

There was, too, the odd anatomy Dante had awoken in him, normalized now but still a part of his general awareness in a way it had never been.

From the insulted way Dante reacted to his question he could tell he’d been  misunderstood, and he leaned forward to make himself better known, one triple, four-jointed hand reaching forward to grasp the incubus’s shoulder, to speak earnestly and draw them back toward the burgeoning trusting relationship they had been headed for before Siere’s insatiable hunger had led them to here.

”Dante—“ he started, attention focused on him, enough so that it took Dante’s irritated exclamation for him to notice the presence behind him. His expression went blank, his mind trying to re-arrange itself to be around others. Interacting with new non-humans was something he typically enjoyed. Indeed, that had been the impetus for going to the club he’d met Dante at in the first place. But  he found he didn’t entirely welcome the thought of interacting with the new figure, now. They had been approaching…something.

From his position, shoved hard into the dirty brick of the alleyway they had gone into, Siere found that his first reaction to the stranger was to think that he hadn’t fed completely, still. That a stranger was a much more neutral target to drain fear from.

He didn’t recognize the other, but he drew himself up with an intent expression,, hair moving from its inert position to flex around him in small, undulating waves. While the stranger held himself confidently, his appearance was human, without anything to mark him as anything else as far as he could tell.

While he had, in Dante’s experiences with him, been welcoming, friendly, there was a dangerous note in his voice as he responded. He didn’t speak to humans, those who were close enough to human. They were his furniture, his lampposts, tools for the Moit to entertain themselves with. Not people.

”Let’s continue. We’ve spent enough time here.” Though he was speaking to Dante, he watched the human-looking figure, taking him in with a sweep of his eyes that took in every inch. It wasn’t a sexual gaze; more like he was at a butcher’s shop, evaluating the quality of a cut of meat.

Mood: Complicated
With: Dante; something undeserving of his attention

” Kitty_Mew”
”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

((I’m sorry Siere is being so rude, Ciel! An honest mistake! ))  

Rhine Jive Click

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:44 am
User Image

==== ====User Image==== ====

"I am born of a time
before men when the
world was raw.
The wisdom of rocks
and fire and earth
and blood is in my
veins."

User Image

After hearing the creature’s rude tone caused Ikkan to cast his gaze upon the creature, keeping his composure as he pushed himself from the wall making his way toward the pair never taking his gaze of the rude creature. Circling them like a predator circling it’s prey. “You might want to calm down, incubus… I’m not one you want to piss off. I was just asking a simple question. I have no intentions of causing unnecessary violence to either of you, If I was you’d know. The reason I ask is because the Deadmen have a bone to pick with the local Masters. Scum bags think they can wallow in luxury while the rest of us have to bust our asses just trying to survive, don’t get me wrong I know not all Masters are corrupt but still…” Ikkan stated in a calm somber tone those his eyes held a fierce, unyielding aura that would send those with weak minds running and screaming in the dead of night. Ikkan soon stops circling the pair backing away just to give them room to breathe

User Image

"For now I live in
a world of mists
beyond the reach of
mortal man but the
time shall come
when I shall rise
again."

Follow me if you wish: Main Streets
I don't have time for you: a strange pair
Looks are everything: The Somber Raider
Music to soothe the savage beast:

User Image

Kitty_Mew

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:57 pm
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

It seemed as though the irritation of the incubus had leaked out more than he intended, and it was picked up by Siere. He was just lucky that the other didn’t take it poorly. In fact, it seemed as though Siere wanted this new-found tension to clear, which was admirable after what had just transpired. A hand had reached for his shoulder, bringing the attention of the incubus back. It was almost a comfort to know that he hadn’t entirely screwed up, and honestly, he was curious as to what his companion was about to say before the interruption.

It was an interruption that brought out a side of Siere that Dante hadn’t expected, hadn’t witnessed before. It was natural for Dante to act poorly towards an unfamiliar being, but Siere had always seemed to show such kindness. He kind of liked this reaction.

“Heh, yeah. Suppose you’re right.” Dante answered, his companion’s reaction having an obvious effect on his mood. He’d gladly continue to follow Siere away from the little pest.

Yet… for some reason they didn’t give up. Instead the annoyance followed the two raider leaders and an motion that one would easily consider threatening. The incubus didn’t like that. He didn’t like the way this man spoke. As if he had some sort of greater power… Dante might have been a lust demon, but he was a powerful demon nonetheless. He didn’t become a leader by being weak.

Dante scowled. “And who are you to tell me what to do, ya little rat?” He asked.

The fact that the new face was from the raider group he knew so little about meant nothing to him. In fact, there was something funny about how easily he spewed his plans so easily to two how could potentially be masters. This made the incubus uncomfortable, and because of it he gave Siere a glance that said… well something, yet not the sense of being uncomfortable. Maybe just irritated again towards the other male that followed. There was risk here. He knew Siere actively wanted to attack the masters, wanted to find those to band against them… but one who would so easily spill out plans. That was dangerous.

“The south sounds like a pretty dull a** place. Now if you would, kindly ******** off and find some other poor bastards to bother.” He said in response, flaring out his wings in an attempt to stop the annoying circling pace of the other. “We’re busy.”

-

Mood: Irritated, grumpy
With: Siere, some a*****e
OOC: ...

Rhine Jive Click

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:56 pm

Given room by the human-looking creature, Siere was as good as his word, starting off in the direction of the City Center to continue their operation (or, really, to start it). He wasn’t listening to what the creature was saying, having dismissed it in the deep, abiding way that allowed him to daily ignore the pleas and sounds that occasionally the human-like objects included in the Moit Camp proper could utter. In general, the first thing their artisan would do would be to remove the tongue and vocal chords, or at least stitch the mouth shut, but things happened, and sometimes they could talk. There was no particular cruelty in his ignoring these words; through repetition, they simply didn’t exist to him. He didn’t hear them at all. They weren’t in the category labeled ‘people.’ So it was here as well.

He stopped moving only when Dante stopped, hearing the incubus’s response to what must have been the second part to a conversation. ‘The South.’ What could that possibly mean? Well, it hardly mattered. Until--

He could feel eyes on him, and Siere turned to Dante immediately, eyebrows raising in mild incredulity at the…meaningful intensity in the look. Confusion flitted over his expression. The incubus had found something in the human’s words? Something he should have been responding to?

There was no awkwardness in him as he remained still at least for another few moments, addressing Dante rather than the creature. He might want information about it, but he didn’t intend to have a conversation with anything so human-like.

”What did it say? What does it want that you’re responding to?” he asked Dante, indirectly asking the creature to explain itself again, or for Dante to summarize how he understood the matter. He did want to know why Dante had looked at him like that.

Mood:
With: Dante; something undeserving of his attention (or maybe not?)

” Kitty_Mew”
”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas