Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earth's Demise || Post-Apocalyptic Master-Slave Yaoi RP

Back to Guilds

Gay, Post-Apocalyptic, Cataclysmic, Sadomasochistic Mad World 

Tags: Yaoi, Master and Slave, Post Apocalyptic, Dystopia 

Reply Earth Died Screaming
Shoot the s**t - OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:07 am
Hello everyone! I was accepted in today smile Also already sent in a profile and now I wonder do we RP somewhere around the guild already or do we wait till the profile is 'approved' as in checked it works out and then wait to be claimed?

I am looking forward to roleplaying with you all!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:44 am
Rhun Tolihzeh
Hello everyone! I was accepted in today smile Also already sent in a profile and now I wonder do we RP somewhere around the guild already or do we wait till the profile is 'approved' as in checked it works out and then wait to be claimed?

Welcome! My understanding is you def should wait for the profile to be accepted but that shouldn't take long.

And I think all 'claiming' and whatnot happens in-character in the guild, if/when it does?

C l e a r b r e e z e

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:50 am
C l e a r b r e e z e
Rhun Tolihzeh

Welcome! My understanding is you def should wait for the profile to be accepted but that shouldn't take long.

And I think all 'claiming' and whatnot happens in-character in the guild, if/when it does?

That is good to know, thank you! I like that idea, It adds more depth to the whole.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:46 am
Rhun Tolihzeh
C l e a r b r e e z e
Rhun Tolihzeh

That is good to know, thank you! I like that idea, It adds more depth to the whole.

OH HEY HI!

Our guild is still pretty small so chances are your profile is fine. I will double check it soon though if you would like.

Also in terms of 'claiming' unless you have a previous agreement with another player beforehand it happens in game. Of course you can discuss potential owners and such with their designated creator and such, but the actual action and stuff is in game.  

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:12 pm
Starving Dog
Rhun Tolihzeh
C l e a r b r e e z e
Rhun Tolihzeh

OH HEY HI!

Our guild is still pretty small so chances are your profile is fine. I will double check it soon though if you would like.

Also in terms of 'claiming' unless you have a previous agreement with another player beforehand it happens in game. Of course you can discuss potential owners and such with their designated creator and such, but the actual action and stuff is in game.

Lol heya! And ye sure smile I am used to profiles needing a second check, is why I asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:48 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh
Starving Dog
Rhun Tolihzeh
C l e a r b r e e z e
Rhun Tolihzeh

OH HEY HI!

Lol heya! And ye sure smile I am used to profiles needing a second check, is why I asked.

Yeh everything looks good to me! Feel free to post wherever you like. We have two other kitty boys too!  

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:53 pm
Starving Dog
Yeh everything looks good to me! Feel free to post wherever you like. We have two other kitty boys too!

I love cats! Lol, thanks. I'll post as soon as I finished helping my brother in a dungeon in game. It's about to start smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:01 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh
Starving Dog

I love cats! Lol, thanks. I'll post as soon as I finished helping my brother in a dungeon in game. It's about to start smile

No worries! Take what time you need  

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:32 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

Welcome~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:35 pm
Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Rhun Tolihzeh

Welcome~

Thank you smile

Starving Dog

And yes I am here now! Looking through the forums and looking where to start Ikuto off. Though with his herbal knowledge and hunting skill, he'd likely stick near the forest...  

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:09 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

And yes I am here now! Looking through the forums and looking where to start Ikuto off. Though with his herbal knowledge and hunting skill, he'd likely stick near the forest...

AHHHH HE'S IN DANTE'S TERRITORY. I wish one of my guys was free to harass him gonk

Also, welcome<3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:01 am
Kitty_Mew
Rhun Tolihzeh

AHHHH HE'S IN DANTE'S TERRITORY. I wish one of my guys was free to harass him gonk

Also, welcome<3

Lol he knows herbs and was raised a hunter. The forest made most sense for him to be in xD But RL been a pain in the backside. So no rush :p I'll post soon for sheer progressing.  

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:51 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh
Kitty_Mew
Rhun Tolihzeh

Also, welcome<3

Lol he knows herbs and was raised a hunter. The forest made most sense for him to be in xD But RL been a pain in the backside. So no rush :p I'll post soon for sheer progressing.

Same, he's someone Siere would want to recruit! Who knows, maybe Siere and Dante will end up back in his territory? ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:24 pm
Rhine Jive Click
Rhun Tolihzeh
Kitty_Mew
Rhun Tolihzeh

Also, welcome<3

Same, he's someone Siere would want to recruit! Who knows, maybe Siere and Dante will end up back in his territory? ^^;

Lol sorry had RL (birthdays) to deal with. Back tho! Ye he is an escaped slave for now, but well trained in survival and hunting. They would want to recruit him into the 'gang'? smile  

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:53 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

Lol sorry had RL (birthdays) to deal with. Back tho! Ye he is an escaped slave for now, but well trained in survival and hunting. They would want to recruit him into the 'gang'? smile

They're in different 'gangs' (raider clans), the leaders of two, but they're currently chatting in the Shimmer Rum Bar. Siere, my lad, likes most nonhumans, and finds the idea of nonhuman slavery abhorrent (but uses human/humanlooking bodies pretty much as objects).  
Earth Died Screaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff