The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:36 pm
Thoughts:'What a strange world.'
Where: Silver Claw Inn||Main Entrance Hall, With: several strangers
Outfit: Brown Woolen Pants, Green Woolen Blouse, Belt with several pouches, Brown Leather Boots and a woolen green cloak.

User Image

Ayluin had nodded when the other mentioned being new and having questions. It was good to know they wouldn't hold it against him. "Like you two I am not from around here. I come from Ylthrenal, in Odoraen. It's a harbor city and my father is the Goldsmith there." he said and smiled. "I went on this journey to become even better than my father. But it seems they led me a bit further than the intend was for me to go." he admitted as he scratched his head a bit. Soon after he smiled again though, it was just an adventure, what could go wrong?

The young elf listened to the rest of the 'rules' and nodded once more when the man finished. "Thank you Mister Bardo. I'll be happy to help out. Maybe you can show me to a Goldsmith one day or someone else who can, so I can do that in my free time." Ayluin spoke calmly, though it was clear he was excited about the idea as well. It wasn't work he was used to, but that made it even better.

The elven boy tilted his head slightly when Bardo stretched and winched. "Are you alright, Sir?" he asked, but when the other walked to the kitchen, he followed as he listened to the latter part of the conversation. "I see...would they?" he spoke a little surprised, not that he was planning to steal anyone's dinner. He walked with the man into the kitchen still holding the book, seemingly forgotten to put it back, which he had in his curiosity to these people and held it like a valued tome of wisdom.

====Continued in Kitchen====

Profile: Ayluin Saelion

Out On Cocao break:

Specter_Cry

-

[color=#00b300]""[/color]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:49 am
User Image

==== ====User Image==== ====

"You'll never know what hit you
Won't see me closing in
I'm gonna make you suffer"

User Image

Appearing from the flames within the inn Mura looked around noticing what appeared to be some sort of scuffle with his target as the scent of alcohol wafted in the air and some broken flooring. Mura knelt down to get a feel of the broken wood as a wicked smirk dawned his face."Leave it to Shadow to point me in the right direction, and I made it here first so that leaves the other man in the dust. Oi Tora! You around!"Mura called out before standing to his full height as he waited for the tora to greet him knowing he wouldn't get a warm welcome.

User Image

"This hell you put me in
I'm underneath your skin
The Devil Within..."

I'm here: Hells Gate ==> Silver Claw Inn
This is who I'm with: no one yet
This is my current form: Human form
My song:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Specter_Cry

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:03 pm

Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Bardo exited the kitchen and then froze when he smelled a familiar scent. He then heard a familiar voice call out and instantly his mood dropped. He then moved forward and let out a low growl when he saw the dark figure of one of his most hated adversaries. He had always had a bad feeling when it came to the demon standing before him and it didn't take him long to figure out why. They had a few things in common like the fact that they were both once bounty hunters but that didn't mean Bardo had to like him, especially since the b*****d remind him of a time he didn't want to think about. At that thought he lightly rubbed at his wrist since it was starting to hurt and sighed. Even to this day he still had problems with his right arm despite the fact that what had once been there was no longer there. It was a dark time in his life that he had brought upon himself in his own jealousy and stupidity but it was over now but he was never allowed to forget it. At that thought he shook his head and then pushed the rest of his thoughts to the back of his mind. He then crossed his arms and glared at the demon, his usually bright amber eyes now dark with anger as he spoke, "What the hell do you want?" At that Bardo rested his hands on his hips and continued, "If you're here for Konoe we're going to have issues, you have ten seconds to explain why the hell you're here devil or you can get the hell out of my inn."

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Rhythm and rhyme and harmony
You help me along makin' me strong

Relax won't you: The Silver Claw Inn
Together then: Muramasa
What it's comfortable: Monochrome Inn (outfit on the right)
Just listen for a while: nothing at the moment

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:25 pm
User Image

Won't see me closing in

User Image

Mura stood there watching the tora make his grand entrance with the usual hateful gaze and tone to match. This didn't bother the demon one damn bit as he stepped forward deliberately reaching out but instead of grabbing the tora he shoved the nekojin into the wall pinning him against it."Hateful as always Tora, to answer your question I am not here for the kitten today, I am looking for a stray mutt that was once King Kill's pit fighter. Shadow told me that he heard a commotion so this was the first place on my list to look. Judging by the damaged floor I'd say he was here yes?"Mura asked with a devilish coo in his tone as he made sure to keep the tora in place for the time being. As Mura held the tora a wicked thought popped into his head as he leaned in close to the ear of the tora giving it a light lick playfully biting it just to screw with the innkeeper.

User Image

"This hell you put me in
I'm underneath your skin
The Devil Within..."

I'm here: Silver Claw Inn
This is who I'm with: Bardo
This is my current form: Human Form
My song:

Specter_Cry

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:09 pm

In his current state Bardo's reflexes were just a tad slower than normal so he was unable to dodge the demon, his back hitting a nearby wall. However Bardo though not in the best position at the moment remained unfazed by the whole situation and just stared down Muramasa with the same cold gaze he always gave him. He was honestly a little surprised Muramasa wasn't after Konoe for the umpteenth time but was thrown off a little when the devil mentioned an escaped pit fighter. He found his thoughts drifting to the beastly male he had met a short time before. More then likely that's who Muramasa was looking for but that didn't mean Bardo was going to tell him anything. The male was odd yes, aggressive yes, but not even he deserved the title of slave especially under Muramasa. He also probably ran for a reason and knowing the devil if he wasn't going to claim him he would take him right back to where he escaped from which in Bardo's mind was a fate worse than death. However he was pulled from his thoughts at Muramasa's next move and his anger flared up causing him to roughly push the fire user off of him. He then stood up and stared down Muramasa as he spoke, his tone a mix of annoyed and nonchalant, "I'm not you're plaything so don't touch me and as for who you're looking for I have no idea what you're talking about. The damage was from a small skirmish we had with a thief who after eating ran off to who knows where, now get out of my inn." At that Bardo turned and continued heading to the bathroom, wanting to get rid of the smell of alcohol that clung to him because it was getting annoying.

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:25 pm
User Image

Won't see me closing in

User Image

Mura didn't even flinch when the tora innkeeper pushed him away as the fire demon let a soft amused chuckle escape past his pale lips. He could tell the tora was lying through his teeth as if protecting the feral pit fighter from fate's cruel embrace. Turning on his heels as the tail of his leather coat flaps in a slight breeze in the motion of turning and started to make his exit as his boots click against the wood surface making for the door but stopped a few feet from it as he turned his head to glance back at the tora who was walking away as a twisted grin dawns his lips.

"You're a terrible liar tora but whatever I will search elsewhere since you seem to not like having me around. That is bad manners you know, not that I really care how you treat me, just remember... you better collar your kitten soon or I just might let other masters that you are harboring a unclaimed slave. You know Vier loves collecting new potential slaves, and your kitten might strike his fancy..."

Mura cooed before lightly laughing as he vanished in a wall of red flames to the next location of where the escaped pit fighter might be hiding.

User Image

"This hell you put me in
I'm underneath your skin
The Devil Within..."

I'm here: Silver Claw Inn ==> Abandoned Warehouse
This is who I'm with: Bardo ==> No one yet
This is my current form: Human Form
My song:

Specter_Cry

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:28 pm

Bardo didn't even flench at Muramasa's clear attempt to anger him even more and just ignored him. He wouldn't put it past the b*****d to weave some lie about him harboring unclaimed slaves, which wasn't itself a lie, but Konoe was his and all the masters knew it. It took him a while to reach the point he had in the screwed up mess they called a class system in this god forsaken place, but he had proven time and time again he was a force to be reckoned with. He also knew that Vier hardly ever left his damned church so he wasn't scared of the fake prophet either, the only problem for him really were thieves and raiders, which he could handle no problem. He had no idea why Muramasa kept insisting on being a huge thorn in his side just because he could, but he also knew that Muramasa had more fun toying with him than he let on. So despite his annoyance with the damned fire user he wasn't afraid of him, if anything he just thought the b*****d was a pain in the a**, much like another devil he had once known. At that thought his wrist started aching once more and he rubbed at it with a sigh, he really needed to stop thinking about him. With that in mind Bardo shook his head and continued on, finally getting to the community bath and entering.

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:09 pm
OoC
Sorry to interrupt the bath. We just kinda ended up here guys xD

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘: Counter, 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛: Yuki.
𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧: Short cloak, black/orange/cream pants, leather boots, 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛: Great

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Seimei listened to Yuki as he followed his nose. His ears flicking at times while the other spoke. A smile came through when he heard the answer. "You can ask me anything you want. I'll answer whatever I feel like answering to." he offered and led Yuki with him to the building which seemed to have been the source earlier. "Well what ya know, looks like there is an inn after all." he spoke and looked at Yuki with a smile. As much as he wouldn't mind sleeping outside, a bed was nice too. Now all they had to do was hope they had a vacancy. Seimei waled to the door and pushed it open, walking inside and looking around.

The room they entered looked rather welcoming. It would seem that they were faring well here. The feline's ears moved forward a bit in curiosity as he swayed his tail a bit before he turned back to Yuki. "It looks like we are lucky and we managed to find an inn to get a room. As much as sleeping outside is nice, I'm sure a bed will be appreciated too." he worded his thoughts and chuckled before walking to the counter. The nekomata said down at the counter and looked around to the area behind it. It was kind of quiet behind the bar. Were they to late?

Seimei tilted his head and then decided to call out and see if someone would come by. "Hello! We are looking for some food and a room." the feline called out and then waited as he turned back to Yuki. "I wonder where they are. This place does look like it is open and in operation, but I see no one working." Seimei sighed a bit and then shrugged deciding to wait. "As for what you said earlier, that sounds like a place I would want to visit. It's been ages since I had something with strawberries. I would love to eat them again!" he admitted and smiled. Coming from a pirate crew, Seimei was quite strong, but the missing of strawberries always got to him. They were so sweet and delicious.

Profile: Seimei

Loveless Sky

Specter_Cry

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:09 am
User Image

Yuki Tsukihana

Nothing could ever stop us...

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Yuki just smiled and nodded before following Seimei into the inn. The place is nice, welcoming even. The inn is very well maintained. "I thank your nose for that," He said and stretched his arms up. "And a bed is very much appreciated." He added and decided to wait for the boy as he went to the counter.

After some time of waiting, Yuki approached the feline just as the boy was trying to call someone out. Nobody came, and Yuki raised a brow at that. Maybe this place has few workers? "Maybe they're busy somewhere else. Let's just wait for them." He replied to Seimei and crossed his arms while leaning against the counter.

He listened to Seimei and he couldn't help but chuckle. It's always nice to see someone talk about what they like. A smile looks nice on the feline, too. "I might bring you there someday." He said with a smile before thinking about his next question. "So, what do you like to do in your free time?"

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

From stealing our own place in the sun...

With: Seimei
Where: Main Entrance
Feeling: Relaxed
Wearing: Something like this but dark blue, Black sleeveless turtleneck, black pants & boots, fingerless gloves

OOC: ---

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:58 am
OoC
-

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘: Main Room, 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛: Yuki.
𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧: Short cloak, black/orange/cream pants, leather boots, 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛: Great | Calm

User Image

A chuckle escaped the feline demon when Yuki thanked his nose for the inn. "Well we best thank the owners as well. Their food was good enough to be interesting for my nose to follow." he said joking and pointing at his nose before he got to the counter and sat down. Though it indeed seemed that they wouldn't be helped anytime soon. If it all came to pass stuck however, they could always just spend the night in this room at the fire. If they weren't being served. It wasn't like it would be a huge problem. If it would end up raining or anything, they would still be dry and comfy right here.

Seimei sighed a bit but then shrugged slightly and turned on his chair so he faced Yuki, his hands in front of him leaning on the seat. "It's possible. I don't think they'd find many to work in this time and place. The inn is remarkably well built though. It must have been made by a very experienced builder." he commented as he let his eyes follow the ceiling and walls before his gaze rested on Yuki once more. Strawberries was a good way to distract the nekomata though and he smiled and nodded. "I'll gladly come with you to see that. They must be quite rare by now." he replied. Of course he hadn't missed the teasing tone but it was alright.

He was quite at ease around Yuki, which was a miracle on it's own. The thought of seeing and tasting strawberries again did a lot to re energize the feline. Even though he knew it would probably not be anytime soon yet. It just seemed to mean that he would have a travel companion for a while. The next question was a tougher one. "Free time? Not really much of that around. Always traveling and hunting and staying out of the way of the bad people around here. But the few times I do get to just relax I love relaxing in the sun, or rest at a lake. Sometimes I carve some wood." he replied. Of course he didn't add anything about swimming, cause the gods knew that he couldn't even swim. But that was never necessary as he always had the ship or land under his feet.

"Do you have any hobbies or things you like to do when you have the time?" he returned the question. Seimei hadn't really thought much about free time and hobbies as he was almost always on the move. First with the crew and after that alone. When he had free time, it was usually when he sat at the campfire or slept at a building or inn in between robbing places and pawning the loot. Perhaps he should consider doing something else but this was by far the easiest way to make money and he never really learned about making an honest living. Heard about it sure, but the captain was always adamant it was a waste of time and energy. Stealing was much faster and more lucrative.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:19 am
User Image

Yuki Tsukihana

Nothing could ever stop us...

He didn't know how much time passed. For him, sleep is like a few minutes. Yuki woke up and rubbed the sleep off his eyes before taking a look around. Nothing really happened much. Seimei is still there and no innkeeper in sight. So he didn't sleep that long but he doubt that someone will come to them soon. He stood up from his seat and stretched. "Well, I doubt we'd stay here for the night." He said and looked at Seimei. "Let's go out."

With that, Yuki walked out of the building and looked at the sky. It is starting to get dark soon. They'll have to move quickly if they are to make camp outside. But where, though? If he remembered completely, there are raiders in every direction and this city is in the middle of it. The west is out of the question. He heard enough rumors and Yuki already knew not to go there. But then again, he didn't know what the raiders are capable of. There's a forest up north. Perhaps that is the best place? He scratched his head at the thought and sighed.

He's not good at making decisions. He was never the leader type, he'll leave the decision making to someone else. If he is by himself he'd definitely go and stay somewhere even if it is dangerous. But this isn't just him. He didn't know how the raiders do their thing but capture is the last thin he wanted for the two of them right now. But what other choice do they have? Yuki bit his lip and released a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Is the north okay? There is a forest there, right?" He asked Seimei. "Or do you know a safer place?"

From stealing our own place in the sun...

With: Seimei
Where: Main Room
Feeling: Relaxed
Wearing: Dark blue cloak, black sleeveless turtleneck, black pants & boots, fingerless gloves

OOC: Lol i f'ed up xD

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:54 am
OoC
Bit short but not much to do atm but wait xD

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘: Main Room, 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛: Yuki.
𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧: Short cloak, black/orange/cream pants, leather boots, 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛: Great

User Image

Not many of them or not, it sounded awesome to even be able to eat even one strawberry again. "Sounds like a plan!" he said and grinned. When Yuki rested himself on the counter, Seimei turned around on his seat and rested his head on his hand with the elbow resting on the counter and chuckled a bit. "I guess sleeping could be a hobby." he joked along a bit. Not long after that though, the other rested himself on the counter fully and seemed to lull off into sleep. They must have been quite tuckered out to be able to sleep like this. Seimei looked surprised at first, but his expression soon changed to a soft smile and he shook his head a bit.

Who was he to stop Yuki from getting some shuteye in, especially if they were tired already. The feline turned around once more and leaned back against the counter as he looked at the ceiling. There wasn't much fun in waiting by himself, but he had no choice. A sigh escaped the nekomata as he let his gaze go around the main room. It wasn't difficult to see all the stuff that could be worth money around here, but for now he had plenty of gold to tied him over for a while. He loved having gold on him, but there was no point in overflowing oneself to the point where movement would be difficult.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:36 pm
User Image

User Image

"Do I believe in love at first sight?"

User Image

Konoe listened to Bardo's concerned words as he gave the old tora a nod and exited the bath, once he was out with Ayluin the two pass a strange male he's never seen before, to be honest the man was pleasing to the eyes, this caused Konoe to blush a bit before quickly shaking his head, he had to focus on the task at hand and that was to get materials to repair parts of the floor that was damaged, the only known place to find wood was in the Old Forest. Looking to Ayluin giving the elf boy a nod.

"First, we should try the Old Forest, some of the better wood is located there, then the abandoned warehouse is next so we can find some metal and use it to replace the trash bin. Might as well find some useful weapons while we're there once we gather up as much wood as we can carry. Once that is all done we can explore for a bit before going back to the inn."

Konoe stated before looking off to the side as the image of that male was in his mind, Konoe growled low to himself shaking away any ill thoughts.

'Focus Konoe! You already have a mate, don't let this heat cycle detour you from your current task!'

Konoe thought as he was dressed in his travel clothes, for it would have been silly to venture out into the world in his inn outfit. The two would leave the inn and make their way towards the Old Forest as his scent waft in the breeze, the nekojin hoped that his scent wouldn't attract other cats as potential suitors.

User Image

"Absolutely. I fall in love with every cat I see."

Where: Main Entrance ==> Old Forest
With: Bardo and Ayluin with Dai in passing ==> Ayluin
Wearing: The Traveling Cat
My Song:

User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

Specter_Cry

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Silver Claw Inn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]