Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
The Burger Joint Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:01 pm
Zoey Andrea Luna Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina wrinkled her nose. She didn't like something there, but she wanted to give the fry another chance. She took a fry, bypassing the ketchup into her mouth. It was warm, salty, and melted in her mouth. This time she had a happy look on her face. However, it soon turned to the offending Ketchup. She took the cup, and flipped it upside down on the tray. Now it couldn't hurt her Yummy fries. She took a few this time, and put them in her mouth, her face going back to happy almost immediately. She could see why Zoey and the others liked them.

Ragna asked her if they were old, and if she was ok. Her voice sounded happy, "I got rid of the offending ketchup that was hurting my fries." She then realized that she didn't like something that Zoey liked. Her face fell. Could they not be together if they didn't like the same thing. Her face dropped immediately to sadness.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: ]
KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:40 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna could see her reaction, causing him to smile a bit as she was having fun eating the fries without the condiment. She seemed more happy about setting the ketchup cup upside down as she spoke in a happy tune of voice about getting rid of the ketchup. "That's good then." He told her before she soon realized what she did, which made him worried before he leaned a bit to her. "What's the matter Miss um...... what may I call you?"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:37 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina looked down very sad. She didn't like the same thing as Zoey. "Zoey likes Ketchup, and I don't...does that mean we can't be together?" Davina was trying to be good. She even avoided smashing the ketchup in anger. She thought she was being good, but not liking something that Zoey liked was unforgivable to her.

He asked for her name. She didn't have one, the girls other than Zoey, had named each other. She could go with Zoey's favorite name for a girl. "Zoey likes the name Davina...but I don't have a name. No one named me, other than the bad thing." Her voice was still sad.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:18 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna heard her question before he smiled a bit and slowly shook his head at her question. "No, it just means you have your own tastes. Doesn't mean that you and her can't stay together. Besides, it's nice to have differences." He told her with a soft smile before she seemed a bit in thought when he asked about her name. "Then... would you like it if I called you Davina?" He asked her softly, wondering if calling her something Zoey liked might cheer her up.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:02 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina looked up for a moment. Could she really be called a name that Zoey liked? Did she deserve it. She didn't know. She wanted Zoey to name her. "For now, it's ok. Zoey has to give me my name though." She grabbed a few more fries and put them in her mouth. Goodness, they were all so yummy. Why were they so Yummy? Her face went to a happy one when she was eating the fries.

She saw her burger in it's paper. Ragna had his out of the wrapper, she could do it right? She pulled the paper, ripping it. When she saw the bun, she took a bite out of it. It had a funny taste to it.
Her face twisted again, and she dropped the burger from her hands.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:20 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna smiled as she told him it was alright, nodding his head as his eyes closed when she respectfully told him her name had to truly come from Zoey. "Very well then, and um... is the burger not to your liking?" He asked her with a small smile on his face, finishing up his burger as she seemed more happy with the fries than a burger.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:32 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina looked down at the mess she had made. The bun had fallen off of the burger, and it was all over the tray. "It's yucky. Zoey likes burgers though..." She had really thought that she would like the burgers because everyone else liked them. She moved the bun off of her fries, and started to eat them.

She wondered if she should tell him something else she knew. She didn't know how he would take it though. She knew exactly when things happened in the body, even if she didn't have the sensation of them. "Zoey might want to wait to name me, she does have something else to name..." Davina's eyes didn't move from looking at Ragna, she wanted to know how he felt about this.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:38 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna looked to see the burger had come apart once it hit the tray, the bun and patty were away from one another as she resumed to eat the fries. "Eh, burgers can be hit or miss with people. Again, you don't have to like something because others do." He told Davina before he finished his last burger, exhaling a sigh of delight as it felt nice to have something in his stomach. She got onto the subject of naming something else, which cause him a bit of confusion before leaning a bit. "Something else? Wh-What do you mean?" He asked her, in the back of his mind he was thinking about the possible child that could've been a product.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:44 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina took another fry from it's container. She really loved them. She would have to have Ragna tell Zoey that she was a good girl. She was doing as she was supposed to. She was civil in the burger place, even though she didn't like the burger. "But I made you waste money....Money is important..."She knew that much was important. He had finished his burger, but she wasn't going to finish hers.

Her eyes narrowed. She didn't like how he phrased that. She took her fries and finished them.
"We are going. If you want the burger, take it. Unless you want to meet your brother, I suggest we go back to Zoey's house." She stood up, and walked outside the door. She would teach him to stutter.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:17 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna sighed as she went from being a bit adorable and whatnot back to her usual self after stating that money was important. It definitely was because he said something stupid before he got up with the tray. "It's just a dollar, don't worry." He told her, in reference to the money comment as he set the tray after dumping their food, save for her container of fries since she already grabbed them. "Well, can't have you staying like that so... I'll come with ya." He told Davina with a smile, he did enjoy her 50/50 type company, it reminded him of his brother whenever they did hang out, but he did have to go soon, so he's risking it. He set the tray atop of the trash can and moved over to her as she walked outside. "So, what did you mean about Zoey naming something else?"

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:23 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina looked around, to make sure that no one was around. She would attempt to grab him by the collar of his shirt. She wasn't happy with him right now. "You know what you did, except, maybe you don't know how far it went." If she had the collar, she would tighten her grip on it. "Your sperm found an egg, because they missed a day of birth control. It's currently moving to implant in the uterus."

Davina's voice was completely calm during all of this. "You have made my job so much harder. I already love the Zygote, and will do everything I can to protect it." She would tighten it again. "Yes, there have been Zygotes in the past, but they have been forced to be removed by Luna. I didn't protect them, because the time wasn't right, we were on the streets still, and the fathers were one night stands. However, you have claimed you will take responsibility for the Zygote. I will hold you to that. So yes, when I say Zoey will have something to name, I mean that she will have a child to name. I can not tell you the gender as I have not gotten an update on that. I will protect the child with all the power that I have, even if it means being out for the next 9 months. Do you understand?"She would hold him there until he told her that he understood.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:11 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna looked to see her looking around before he went immediately into a defensive stance the moment she reached for his shirt collar. He failed to stop it, but kept his guard up incase she did something else. She started to talk, telling him about knowing what he did, which brought back the thought of what he did last night. His face went slightly red already before she began to talk, being told that what happened last night did go too far with the seed finding what it needed. His face went from a worried look, to his eyes closing as he looked down, his hair hiding his eyes from her as she continue to talk. It was a bit much, but he learned that this has all happened before because of Luna of all people. 'How many?' crossed his mind before she asked him if he understood what he and Davina will have to do. He looked up at her, the look in his eyes were different than before, to that of someone who was determined. "Of course I understand... if something like that came into this world, I want to ensure it's in a good home. I've just gotten hired at the place's police station, so I should be making a decent income for us, the child, and my brother."

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:26 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina let go of his shirt collar. He understood, and he apparently had a decent job, though, since she was free, he wasn't good at his job. She had seen what he did after her brief nap while no one was in control of the body. She then turned her back to him. She had to remember that she needed his help to keep the zygote alive. She took a deep breathe.

"I need to meet your brother. I need to make sure that I can trust him around the child. I heard what his other half has done to you." She was hoping that they could do it sooner rather than later. Her head was starting to hurt, Normally when this happened, she would go back into her room. She needed to protect Zoey, and the Zygote.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:31 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna relaxed a bit as she released his shirt, sighing a bit as he walked over to stand beside her, hearing her idea of going to meet his brother. "Well... seeing as how we've just left this place, we could go and find my brother. If you've heard of what Darya did, at least you both may have something small in common." He told her softly while looking around. The stress from this trip was doing it's fair share of harming his head two from trying to wrap his head around all of this.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:23 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina shot him a look, with vemon in her eyes. She was nothing like what she had heard. She killed to protect herself and Zoey. She didn't willy nilly kill someone. "I don't maim or kill for no reason. It's always for protection. So please, don't loop me in with her." She then looked forward. She knew nothing other than what was said about the man. She didn't know where he would be.

"Do you even know where he would be? I know last time he ran when he saw Zoey and you together. Oh, and you violated his trust by sleeping with Luna on your porch. Did you ever clean that up by the way?" She didn't have to hurt him physically. She needed to test him, otherwise, she would get rid of the Zygote herself. There was no way that her Zoey was going to raise a child on her own.

Then again, she still didn't know where this Victor was. "Please lead the way to where you think he is."She brought her hand to her stomach, the palm facing upwards. She then moved it in such a way that was meant for him to lead the way.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out