Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
The Dream Ice Cream Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Isabel
Current outfit: Green dress with a white apron, elbow high gloves
Current gender: Female
Mood: Nervous

Isabel listed quietly, she was glad the other said she did enjoy the treat. Hearing about the others curse though made her shyly look away. Some curses were easier to talk about she supposed and weren't as embarrassing. After all telling someone her body became a mans and her personality changed may push them away from her. Shoving a small spoonful into her moth Isabell took a moment to make her reply.
"I do agree that snow would be better, despite the cold I cant say I've seen much of the snow. I'm Isabel, and well I have complications when having skin contact with others a lot" Isabel decided to leave her curse at that for now. After all if she simply avoided touching the other all would go well, her gloves after all kept her from nearly all type of skin contact if she ever started to like a person. Although she couldn't name a person she liked enough to set it off, Isabel didnt like to leave such things to chance.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:19 pm

Eve
Experimental AI

"Alright, then. I'll try to avoid aggravating your curse then. Having one that can be somewhat controlled must be nice, though." Eve responds, while in her mind she was letting out a mental sigh after that. More often than not, she felt that because she couldn't show people how she was feeling, she was simply pushing them away. "Still, it's nice to meet you Isabel...after I'm done here with the ice cream, I may go stop by the cafe and get some hot chocolate. Something warm to counteract the cold. If you want to join me, you can. I'll even pay if you want. But I'll also understand if my voice and expressions make that seem not very appealing." Between sentences, she continues to consume her ice cream, taking spoonful after spoonful.

Krazy Kuni

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:42 pm
Isabel

Isabel ate her Ice cream as the other spoke and gave a small half shrug at the mention of her own curse. It did have its small perks although she couldnt say she favored hers over anothers yet."I'd like to go with you." Isabel offered her a small smile. Had the other woman lost the chance to make friends due to her curse? "As long as you dont mind being stuck with someone who can touch anyone that is. But promise me if I annoy you or upet you that you will tell me please.". Isabel tucked a piece of hair behind her ear before she took another spoonful if the ice cream and gave a sweet smile to Eve..

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:45 am

Eve
Experimental AI

Eve pictures herself giving a gentle smile to Isabel, and nodding in response. However, the only part of that she performs is the nod. "That sounds good, then. And I am not certain how much you would be able to annoy me. I'm fairly easy to work with, I think." Taking another bite of her ice cream, she thinks about what else to say. "So...what is your favorite type of ice cream? Is it what you ordered today, or something else?" That was the only small talk she could think of at that moment, concerning what they had in front of them.

Krazy Kuni

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:09 am
Isabel

"I like strawberry cheese cake the most, but only a few places i know of would carry it. So i tend to just get strawberry here or something with chocolate mixed into it."Isabel gave a smile up to Eve, her own was currently just two scoops of strawberry under some fudge. . "You seem to have a bit more complicated choice then mine though. Does it taste well together?" Isabel asked, honestly the only one she could recognize was the cake since the icing and pieces of cake inside of it gave away the ice cream. It was one she did enjoy rarely although with the rain outside she had a more comforting and simple. .

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:26 am

Eve
Experimental AI

"Two at a time is pretty good." Eve says, in response to Isabel's question. "Though as much as possible, I try to keep to one flavor in my mouth at a time. It's a little more simple that way, and so they taste better, especially the panaciotta, or wedding cake. Though, I must say, the fondente and the peanut butter together is good. It's like a dark chocolate Reese's cup." Grabbing another little spoon from the table, unused, she offers it to Isabel. "If you'd like to try it, you may. I'm not against sharing, and won't press the issue nor ask for you to return the favor. " She waits for Isabel's response, looking straight to her conversational partner as she does so.

Krazy Kuni

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 am
Isabel
Mood: Shy

Isabel looked first at the offered spoon, looking up at Eve next she blushed faintly. "S-sure"She stuttered feeling her nerves rise a bit, the calm look on the other mad it some how embarrassing, well more so then it was for Isabel.
She wasn't used to sharing food really with anyone really, even if she put the spoon in an area Eve didnt use made her feel shy and embarrassed. Looking at the ice cream Isabel went to the mostly ignored side of it and taking a small bit she placed the spoon her her mouth. As the creamy flavor came she smiled softly and exhaled a breath.
"Wow, its really a nice mix"She said as she looked up her blush gone till that moment making her feel once more shy and slightly foolish seeing the blank face before her again..

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:36 am

Eve
Experimental AI

Eve nods at Isabel's statement about her ice cream. "Yes, it certainly can be." She goes back to eating, slowly in case Isabel wanted to continue to talk. "I don't really have a favorite kind. Or if I do, I can't really name it. I just tend to get flavors based off of what's available." After another few minutes, she had finished with her little treat. She then feels something a little off about Isabel's expression. "Am I making you uncomfortable? I know that I might tend to do it, though I can't do much about it. I suppose I could experiment and see if there's a range to Karmala's spell or not, but that would require me to leave the area, and I don't really want to do that right now."

Krazy Kuni

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:44 am
Isabel

"No your find.... I just feel silly having become a bit embarrassed about it. I, well I never really shared food with anyone before and you seemed so calm about it."Isabell said with a small smile as she took the last bite of her ice cream. "I mean you seem calm even talking about it so it just all seems silly after I had some. Im sorry, I didnt mean to make you worry. I just over think a slight bit when im with others overall"Isabel gave a small smile, it was true she did always over think keeping a small distance away from others just to avoid a chance of brushing into them. Eve's calm look though made her over think just a bot more..

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:02 pm

Eve
Experimental AI

"To be fair, I have to seem calm." Eve replies. "The witch made it so that I could appear no other way, regardless of what's going on. It wouldn't matter if I was receiving extreme pleasure or feeling extreme fear, my expression would remain unchanged." She stands up to go through her cup and spoon away, then returns to the table. "So there's not much use in thinking about how I look. It's not going to change. I'm trying to think of ways to reassure you, but since you're looking at my face for answers, I can't really give you any. You won't find any hints about how I'm feeling there."

Krazy Kuni

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:34 pm
Isabel

"Im sorry its just a habit. I dont mean to be rude at all, I just typically look at others faces often and I suppose I automatically think your so calm over stuff. Im really sorry, I must be horrible right now". Isabel looked into the empty bowl with the melted parts of her ice cream and fudge that was too stubborn to scrape away."I can't read into body language very well since im too focused on keeping out of others reach most times, so I never really tried to understand that before. Im so sorry"

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:58 pm

Eve
Experimental AI

"You're not horrible, you're just used to thinking in that way. It just so happens that no one can get an accurate reading from me by studying my facial expressions, or tone of voice. My body language is practically non-existent at this point, so...it's nothing that can really be helped. I just have to accept that and move on." She gives a little nod to Isabel. "So, please, don't worry about it. I promise you that it's okay. If you want to know what I'm feeling or thinking...just ask. That way i can tell you. Aside from that...not so much. Okay?" Standing up again, she offers her hand to Isabel. "You don't have to take it. But I figured that maybe we'd walk together to the cafe, get that hot chocolate? If you still want to do that, of course." As she speaks, she tries to think of ways to reassure Isabel. She wasn't coming up with much, but she didn't want to scare the poor shy girl away.

Krazy Kuni

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:14 pm
Isabel

Isabel looked at the offered hand and she bit her lip before she stood upon her own."Okay, I'll try to relax a bit more and ask you when I'm worried." Smiling again she walked to the trash and tossed away her own before looking back to Eve. Walking over to Eve she clasped her own hands together behind her back, she did feel a small bit of guilt not grabbing Eve's hand although she also felt to worried to grasp it when it had been offered. "Have you ever gotten the white chocolate they serve? It's more milky tasting and creamy too." She asked kindly wondering if Eve ever did.
It was only recently she had some herself.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:24 pm

Eve
Experimental AI

I thought it was only skin contact that caused her to have issues...I suppose that she's just playing the "better safe than sorry card... Those thoughts run through Eve's mind as she lowers her hand to her side. "I don't believe I've gotten their white hot chocolate before. It will certainly be an experience, then." Deciding to make things amusing, she pulls a pen out of her outfit, and takes a napkin. She draws a little smile shape on it, and puts it up to her mouth. "Maybe I should keep more of these around. I can't actually smile, but I can draw one, right? She puts it down, storing it in her kimono, then turns back to Isabel. "Alright, let's go, then." She heads out of the door,
towards the Kona Cafe. ((Exit))

Krazy Kuni

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:38 pm
Isabel
Mood: Happy

Seeing the smle Eve made Isabel brought up a hand to stop her laughter. It was nice to see the other doing such an action and it also seemed cute she would try for another."Let me rab my umbrella from outside"Isabel said as she followed the other, she had walked there after all, but the idea of bringing in a wet umbrella and making the floor slippery was something she wouldn't do.
((EXIT)).

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas