Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Lilac Spa and Relaxation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:20 pm
Sora Kitsu
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kitsu took a seat after Anna. He saw his username on the computer. He knew how to use one, but more of a casual user rather than a programmer. He then typed in a password and hit enter. It brought him to the tools that he would need to do his job. He just stared at the program. He would need to learn this...

He pulled a pen out of his bag. He was ready in case he went into fox mode. He was nervous again. Damn it, he needed to try to stay calm. His ears went flat against his head.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

Anna stands behind Kitsu as he sees the screen and prepares himself for a fox-shift. "It's a pretty simple program. For the most part, when someone comes in, you'll need to type their name in. Most of them come in for a massage, which is the standard option for the fee." She starts to explain just what it is he needs to do as a receptionist. "When LaCroux comes in, she may have some suggestions as well, concerning how she usually handles things."

Youroka Kage

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:11 am
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu took some deep breathes. He really didn't want to be a fox right now. He typed his name in the program, just as a test. Once he started typing, there was an enter button. Just as a test, he hit it, and it turned into an appointment. He was able to put the service that he wanted, and then cancel it. Ok, it was simple, it was simple. No need to panic...

He nodded his head towards Anna, he was understanding the program.

I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:53 am
User Image
Anna Askr

"See? Not so bad." Anna gives Kitsu a reassuring smile once he completes the task. "You'll get the hang of this in no time. But if something does come up and you need help, I won't be too far away. My office is right within earshot of this desk, so you don't need to stress yourself out too much, okay?"

Youroka Kage

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:16 am
Sora Kitsu

He saw that he had done everything that he needed to do. His job was to sit here and make sure that people got checked in. Ok, he could do this. He took another deep breathe.
"I can do this..." He was happy that Anna was smiling at him, it was that he didn't want to go into a fox, so he was fighting it. He took another deep breathe. "I understand Anna-sama."He used an honorific that he was familiar with. It was one that his father had drilled into him. It was a sign of respect.

I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:11 am
User Image
Anna Askr

"Ooh, Sama? Haven't been called that one in a while." She lets out a light, amused chuckle. "You don't have to use titles if you don't want to. Anna's fine. Besides, I believe that the correct way to use that on me would be Askr-sama. One uses the surname for the titles, right? Sora-san?"

Youroka Kage

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Youroka Kage rolled 1 100-sided dice: 74 Total: 74 (1-100)

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:26 am
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu rubbed the back of his head. He had been caught. "That is true. Sama is usually used with the surname, however, I was not aware of your Surname." She had only introduced herself as Anna. He let out a very nerious chuckle. Not now...please not now...

He looked at her. "If you don't mind, I will call you Anna." She said it was fine. Don't poof...don't poof...he said to himself. He was very worried that it would happen again.

I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:42 am
User Image
Anna Askr

"Oops, my mistake, I thought I had included that part of my name. Oh well. Slight slip-up on my end." Noticing his nervous chuckle, Anna can't help but raise an eyebrow. "You know, if the whole fox thing is triggered by anxiety, maybe look into seeing a doctor about it? There might be some medicine that helps you deal more with your nerves."

Youroka Kage

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:46 pm
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu looked at her. He didn't want to admit it, but he wasn't wholey human. He and his father had talked about going that route, but abandoned it, thinking it might hurt him. "Father and I have talked about it before. We decided it was not an option for me." He didn't go into much detail about it. He didn't know her well enough to disclose information about his mother.

"I'll do my best working for you." He didn't know what else to say really. He had never talked to a girl this long.

I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:15 am
User Image
Anna Askr

"Hmm...well, fair enough. It's your call in terms of that." She pauses for another moment as he says the latter statement. "I know you will. And again, if you ever need anything, I'll be right over there during business hours." She points to her office again. "Do you need anything else?"

Youroka Kage

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:16 pm
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu looked down. It wasn't really his choice. He didn't know if the medicine would kill him. However that was something he came to terms with. He looked at her with his yellow eyes.
"I think I understand everything. Thank you for helping me." His voice was sheepish. He didn't know what else to say.

I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:04 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Alright." Anna nods. "Well then, I'll leave you to it. Oh, also, you're in charge of answering the phone. If you have any questions regarding what the customers are asking, you can send them to me, okay?" She smiles and goes into her office.

Youroka Kage

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:51 pm
Sora Kitsu

Once Anna went into her office. He put his head on the desk. "Damn it Kitsu,
you were talking to a girl and you messed up."
He thought to himself. He was embarrassed. He poofed again into a fox. He didn't know what to do. He had messed up again. "Stupid, stupid Kitsu." He was beating himself up. His ears were flat against his head. He had things to do to make sure he could still work, but he was just gona keep his head on the desk for now until someone came in or called.

I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:08 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

A few minutes later, Anna comes back again, not initially noticing Kitsu's shift. "Hey, do you like coffee? I'm going to go get some coffee from the burger place just down the street. Or I could get-" She stops mid-sentence, the fox form finally registering in her mind. "-You something else, if you want. Nerves again?" She goes around so that she can see the computer screen, so that he can possibly type out anything he needed to say.

Youroka Kage

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:12 pm
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu tilted his head towards Anna. The reason he was embarrassed saw him again. "Damn of it Father, I knew this would happen." He imagined most of his time working here that he would be a fox. He doubted that his father would even let him quit. His father wanted him to work, even though he was cursed as such.

He picked up his head off the desk. He picked up the pen. It tasted of oil. The skin around his mouth curled up, showing his sharp teeth. He wasn't trying to threaten her. He just didn't like the taste of it.

He used the pen, mouth still curled up around it to try to type. "I'm fine, Anna...nerves..." He didn't say the real reason as to why he was a fox. He hated this. He spit out the pen and started licking the fur on his leg to get the taste of oil out of his mouth.

[OOC: Think of a dog with peanut butter in their mouths]
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas