Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Obyvatelé Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:41 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October27thSaturday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:29 am
tab User Image

• xxxxxxxShrouded...xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxBeneath the veil of tragedy...xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxWhen death comes calling...xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxWho will you believe?xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxTell me who will you believe?xxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ COMPANY } Alone ✱
      { LOCATION } The Park ✱
      { FEELING } Calm ✱
      { WEARING } Casual ✱

tab tab Rayvin walked through out the pathways of the park. More of the leaves had fallen off the trees. The cool air hung around her very closely. It was silent and there were only a few sounds she was able to hear. The chirps of the remaining birds and the clicks of her heels on the ground. She hadn't been here that often during the summer. But, there was a feeling of regret. "I'll have to come when summer time returns. Don't know why I haven't" she said to herself. There weren't many people there right now. Which was a very nice thing in her book. Though, she couldn't stop worrying about the application she had sent in earlier. 'Who was going to review it? Was the resume good enough? What if they reject me?' All thoughts that kept pounding at her mind. The silence of the park made it easier for her to drown in her own mind.

tab tab Yesterday as she was telling her story, she couldn't help but to think back to what happened before she moved here. What even happened to Darco? He didn't leave but he was no where to be found. All she could remember was there was a sort of copper taste in her mouth. Rayvin found herself standing there, still, like a mannequin. Mentally shaking her head, she began to move her feet. Finding a park bench, she decided to sit down for a bit. Her eyes looking around, taking in the scenery around her. Her arms held close to her body, holding her jacket closed. For one who gets cold very easily, she sure does find herself outside quite often. Well, mostly on days like today when the sun wasn't really out.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ OOC }

Yaroki
      Mad Mr Hatter
      _I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:10 am
User Image

Amelia

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

tab tab "Hello." A voice speaks out from behind Rayvin, and the voice is immediately given form when a woman steps out to the front of the bench. Noticing Ray's posture, the woman frowns. "It is a bit cold out...that doesn't bother me, but are you sure you should be out here if your jacket doesn't seem to be keeping you warm? Come on, you'll just get sick like this." She sits down by Rayvin. "Do you find the outside so beautiful that you'll risk bodily harm in order to enjoy it?"

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:15 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eve
Experimental AI

Eve enters the park with Marisa. Seeing her bench from yesterday taken by two women, one of whom was considerably too well-dressed for being in such a location, she proceeds to continue to look around the park. "Does anywhere in particular look good to you, Marisa? Or did you want to walk and talk? Let's not go over to those people, though. Ms. First Class seems too suspicious."

sugapopYG

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:39 am
User Image

how long do i need to wait
xxxxxx how many more nights must i stay up
xxxxxxxxxxx to see you, to meet you?

✿ location - park
✿ company - Eve
✿ mood - curious
✿ carrying - light blue backpack,
✿ appearance - dark blue wool jacket, gray collared dress,
black stockings, black high tops

-;-

xxxMarisa stared curiously at the two women, the light blue completely taking over her eyes this time. She was too lost in thought to remember her eye color changing as she continued to stare at them until Eve spoke."Huh... Let's just walk around then!" she said as she started walking, following a trail of orange and brown leaves that had fallen from the trees and scattered on the floor. "Let's see... My name is Marisa Colette Park, I'm Korean! I'm 22 years old, even though some people think I'm only 16 because of my height. I like to draw and take pictures, but singing is my favorite hobby of all time!" As she said the last part, she stopped in one spot and stretched her arms up high in a circle. She laughed and beamed at Eve, "You're turn, Eve!"

⦗ ❀ ⦘

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:08 am

Eve
Experimental AI

Eve thinks for a moment as to how she could reciprocate Marisa's answers. "To start, my name is, simply, Eve. That's what the people who built me designated me as. People in that position love to make references to works like Jewish and Christian texts. But I digress. I was truly activated...five years ago, now. That probably needs an explanation. I'm not a robot in the traditional sense, in case you're thinking that. Rather, I'm more of a synthetic human, though not too much different than an authentic human, the main difference being that I was constructed rather than conceived. I believe that this was to see if humanity could build something that could reproduce like a human." She stops for a moment.

"That was likely more detail than you were hoping for. I'll continue on. My hobbies, conveniently enough, are very fitting to what we have done so far. Having developed in a laboratory so that they could test if I was ready to enter the world, I much prefer to be outside rather than in. I also enjoy taking walks, and I am sure you've noticed my affinity for tasty sweets." The whole time she speaks, her tone of voice does not change. Despite her insistence that she was not a droll robot, she could not help but sound it. "But most importantly, I am sure you've noticed my lack of interest in those things?" She reaches out and touches a leaf that was barely hanging onto its branch, and plucks it. "Perhaps this is another test that they wished to impose on me. To see if I could be successful even given the immense opposition this Karmala person would present upon my arrival. Regardless, she has made it so that, at least through my mannerisms and nonverbal communication, I cannot express what I am feeling to others. No laughter at jokes, smiles when happy, tears when sad, inflections in my speech, and so on. Which is why I said that it would apparently not matter where we went. I would appear to enjoy it, or rather not enjoy it, the same regardless. So I left it up to you, whose enjoyment can be observed by others."

sugapopYG

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:42 pm
User Image
⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ . ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

Zhang yawn as she entered the park after leaving her home just moments ago. She was on her way to the police station though thought to take a small detour and explore the park for awhile. I mean it was unlikely that she needed to show up at the office this early anyway. She walked down along the path, eyes scanning at the scenery all around her. The birds were chirping, small critters rustling around in bushes and a few civilians were out jogging or just hanging around. It was peaceful she had to admit though how long will it last? The small cat human shook her head before she continued with her walk.

⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ .. ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

Quotes here.

OOC: ~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:24 pm
tab User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ COMPANY } ? ✱
      { LOCATION } The Park ✱
      { FEELING } Calm ✱
      { WEARING } Casual ✱

tab tab Rayvin jumped a bit to a voice that spoke. It sounded like it came from behind her. "Hello" they had said to her. The voice belonged to a woman who now appeared in front of her. Quite a bold one to come out and approach a stranger. Looking up at her, she noticed the woman's expression. "It is a bit cold out... that doesn't bother me, but are you sure you should be out here if your jacket doesn't seem to be keeping your warm? Come on, you'll just get sick like this" she said. Then the woman sat down beside her. Which Rayvin sort of pulled into herself a bit. She wasn't huge on talking to strangers like this. Especially when they took it upon themself to sit next to her. "Do you find the outside so beautiful that you'll risk bodily harm in order to enjoy it?" she had asked. With a deep sigh, Rayvin thought of a response. "Well, it's peaceful when it's a bit colder out. You see, I have nobody while others have someone to cuddle with and stay warm. They tend not to go outside, so this is the best time to enjoy things. Time to quietly reflect on things. Might I ask your name?"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ OOC }

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:02 pm
User Image

Amelia

tab tab "Amelia." Is the woman's response to Rayvin's question. Though you should know that I expect you to answer the same question. What's your name?" After pausing for a moment to give Rayvin enough time to answer, the woman responds to the girl's observations. "Yes...it does seem that less people come out when it gets colder. Though, recently I don't think it's because they have people to cuddle with. With a few exceptions in this town, more often than not, people tend to stick to themselves. Such cuddling and shared warmth often creates a sense of unease, I find. I think that more people are leaning closer to being in your state. Having nobody. It's almost amazing that one woman can change the atmosphere of a place like this so much."

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:02 pm

William Marcotte
William was finally starting his day with a nice stroll in the park, he was relishing in the sounds of the nearby birds and the nice weather even though it was getting a little chilly for his taste. Eventually William would find a bench and he would sit down and begin to play with the ends of his bangs as he slowly began to become lost in thought.
[Mood]: neutral [With]: No one [Dating]: no one  

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:45 am
User Image

how long do i need to wait
xxxxxx how many more nights must i stay up
xxxxxxxxxxx to see you, to meet you?

✿ location - park
✿ company - Eve
✿ mood - suspicious --> normal
✿ carrying - light blue backpack,
✿ appearance - dark blue wool jacket, gray collared dress,
black stockings, black high tops

-;-

xxxMarisa listened intently, finally understanding why Eve spoke monotonously all the time, and why she held no emotion in her face at all."Karmala?" she raised her eyebrows in curiosity. "That name seems familiar..." she thought for a bit, but then jolted. This was her chance to ask about her own curse! Marisa shrugs off her jacket sleeve and shows her arm to Eve. "I've got my own curse too! I got this marking way back in high school. Whenever I fall for someone, flowers that would represent someone would bloom here. Although it usually hurts a lot..." she trailed off for a second and grimaced slightly, her eyes painted into a deep gray now. "I know you've noticed my eye color changing every time my mood changes. My curse only started to change when I arrived at StarCreek. Is this Karmala person responsible for what's happening to you and me?" as she spoke her suspicion rose higher and higher, her eyes slowly turning from gray to yellow.

xxxSuddenly she sighed and closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again, her eyes returning to their normal purple state. "Sorry about blowing up like that. I was just really surprised when I woke up one morning to find my eye color changing into different colors. Of course, that also meant that it would be hard to hide how I'm truly feeling. It's pretty easy to guess how I feel now, especially considering how most of the colors actually represent their respective emotions." She laughed, waving her hand around. "I'm rambling, aren't I? Let's take a seat for now, and maybe we could think of another topic to talk about?" she suggested.

⦗ ❀ ⦘

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:10 am

Eve
Experimental AI

"If my sources concerning these various curses are accurate, then yes. At first,
I thought that something had gone wrong with my brain. Considering how complex it seemingly was to create a fully functional one, I would not be terribly surprised if there was a bug like what I'm experiencing now. But then when I reported in, they and I figured out the true source of it. A witch doctor. I forget some of the details, but the basis of all of this is that her lover was killed in front of her. Enraged, she cursed the town and the surrounding area. Everyone who seeks a relationship, in other words everyone, would find that they had some affliction that interfered with their ability to experience that relationship. For example, I was stripped of my ability to display my emotions, while you display your emotions in the color of your eyes and experience pain whenever you fall in love."

She then nods to Marisa's request to sit down and change topics. "Sure, that sounds good. That topic was getting a bit...grim?" She leads Marisa to another bench and sits down, leaving more than enough room for her companion. "And don't worry. Between the two of us, I believe that I've done more rambling, if we're being honest." She does her best to make a joke, though has that ever-constant anxiety that the meaning of it will be lost due to the flatness of her tone.
It was lessened somewhat, though, by the fact that she had explained what was wrong with her to Marisa. "But yes, let's change topics. What things do you enjoy talking about?"

sugapopYG

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:22 pm
tab User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ COMPANY } ? ✱
      { LOCATION } The Park ✱
      { FEELING } Calm ✱
      { WEARING } Casual ✱

tab tab "Amelia" said the woman as she replied to Rayvin's question. It was no surprise that she asked for her name in return. "Rayvin. my name is Rayvin" then the conversation returned to their surroundings. Though she did look over at the woman in her peripherals. Something was a little off about her but she couldn't quite put a finger on it. She couldn't see any disfigurations or any internal pain as the rest of the citizens in StarCreek had suffered. Rayvin listened to the woman and couldn't help but to agree. Though she did bring up something that was sensitive to her. "Closer to being in your state. Having nobody" Those words repeated in her head a few times. It did sadden her a bit to be in that state. But, it's the way life was. "That is true, but sometimes, things happen that you cannot control. Then you're in that state whether you made it so or not." On the corner of her eye, she noticed a dark haired male. Seating himself not too far away from them. If he were to look over, she would just give him a polite nod. "Hello there," Rayvin had said to him. Perhaps including him in the conversation if he chose to do so. Then she returned her attention back to the conversation she was having with the woman. "Sometimes people hurt you in a way that you would prefer to be in that state."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ OOC }

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
      Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:38 pm

William Marcotte
"Hmm?" William was snapped back to reality when he heard a woman say hello, so not wanting to be rude William looked over towards the voice while taking care to be absolutely certain that his bangs were covering his eyes "Why hello there, I hope i wasn't disturbing you." William honestly did hope that his presence didn't bother the two women as well that they didn't think that he was eavesdropping, however whatever they were talking about couldn't have been to private since they were in a public place so William quickly stopped worrying.
[Mood]: neutral [With]: ??? [Dating]: no one

MakinSammiches

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:46 pm
User Image

Amelia

tab tab "Believe me, I know all about that." Amelia says in response to Rayvin's closing statement. "An insurmountable pain that makes you wish to shut out everyone else in the world...being forced to this state which we have discussed." She sighs, a hint of sadness lingering on her voice in that statement. "So I see where you're coming from." Before she can continue, she is interrupted by another person approaching them. "Hmm? Oh, no, you're not bothering us. We were just making some small talk." Her tone of voice did a complete 180 as William spoke up, her attention now focused equally on her two conversational partners. "Can we help you?"

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

MakinSammiches

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out