Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Faeylin District
190 Eredin Avenue- Princess Rei L. Riberu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:21 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Tired, relaxed ↛ wíth: Yukari Koizumi ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave. ↛ σutfít

"Hmm, the park does sound nice. I agree, staying indoors to read is a good alternative, especially for a cold day. History and adventure books are my favorites." Rei spoke with a small smile. It made her think of the times she'd stay in the castle library back home in her mother's homeland while growing up. Her gaze shifted towards the sky above for a few moments before looking back towards her neighbor. "Where will you be working? Perhaps I'll stop by one day." Rei asked Yukari curiously, seeming rather interested.

[օօƈ]:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:12 pm
User Image

xxxx❁ ♔ Ⓨukari Ⓚoizumi ♔ ❁xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▃ ▂ ▁

Yukari tilted her head slightly as she continued to gaze at the moon, but it didn't take long for her to appreciate the stars as well. She paused for a few seconds before replying to her question. "I work at the clothing store as one of the employees there, having to take care of retail stuff and all that. Well, just wish me good luck on that one." She let out a nervous giggle after providing the answer, hoping that it would suffice well for Rei. More importantly, the stars twinkled in the night sky, a beautiful sight for her to notice.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ ▃ ▂ ▁

Mood: happy
Company: Rei
OOC:

Quote:

Princess Zelda21

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:54 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: Yukari Koizumi ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave. ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei couldn't help but smile, nodding in understanding. She finished the second cookie, then glanced up at the night sky. It was lovely, seeing the stars twinkling so clearly. "You'll do great, I'm sure of it. Bet there's all kinds of nice clothes there." Rei replied with a look of slight eagerness. She looked back at the moon's position in the sky, noting the time seemed a bit late. "Thank you for the dessert, they're delicious!" Rei spoke calmly with a small, warm smile.

[օօƈ]:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:43 am
User Image

The young woman let out a squeak of excitement at Rei's encouraging words together with the gratitude for the dessert. "I'm glad that you liked my cookies so, so much! Now, give me a hug!" And without giving Rei the time to react, she stood up and dashed, giving the princess a tackling hug. Yukari could smell the faint smell of her skin's scent, wafting in the air because of the nightly breeze, before letting go. "Maybe I should also give you some brownies, or even some coconut cake. Whatever floats your boat, I may prepare a batch for you." And she tilted her head in a cute way, her expression highlighted under the moon's glow, as she smiled at her warmly.

OOC:

Quote:

Princess Zelda21

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:23 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Happy, calm ↛ wíth: Yukari Koizumi ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave. ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei hugged Yukari back and smiled with joy, glad to see her friend in a better mood. She'd nearly forgotten she had on her mother's lilac perfume, one of the few things she borrowed to remind her of home. After letting go, Rei looked back at Yukari to listen while she spoke. "Well, I've always wanted to try a chocolate muffin. Never knew there were lots of other things people made for dessert besides cake and cookies." she admitted sheepishly. Taking another cookie from the bag, Rei quietly began to eat it. She was quite intrigued with the city, a new adventure was what she considered it. "So, meet any new faces lately?" she inquired, deciding to change the topic a bit. The night air seemed to do her some good, regardless of how stressful the morning shift was that day at the hospital.

[օօƈ]:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image

Yukari's eyes were alight with enthusiasm about the muffins. "That, I can do! Blueberry ones are the best in my book, tart and sweet. Plus, it's healthy too, because of the fruit's benefits." That was one reason why the girl would settle for fresh ingredients every time she would bake something good. The fair-haired maiden hummed in thought about meeting someone new. "I just met a fellow bookworm, and his name's Tomlin. Actually, he's having a date right now, and I can only wish him good luck." Now, she had the temptation to ask him about how the date would end up, but that would be invading someone's personal life a bit too much, and even if she was positive about it, the actual outcome would be different.

OOC:

Quote:

Princess Zelda21

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:59 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Happy, calm↛ wíth: Yukari Koizumi ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home,190 Eredin Ave. ↛ σutfít

"Hmm, I bet they are pretty good." Rei replied about the mention of blueberry muffins. She could tell Yukari enjoyed baking and fashion. Being quiet for a while, she listened as Yukari continued. "Books are a great way to learn about the world. I tend to like history and adventure stories." Rei added, finishing the other half of her cookie. Pausing for a moment, she licked the melted chocolate from off of her fingers, then lowered her hand. "While I was at the cafe, I met quite an interesting gentleman named Ryan Valentine. We talked a bit, and he left me this before leaving. What on earth are these numbers for?" she inquired curiously while pulling out the napkin from her pocket and held it out for Yukari to see. Her expression was one of slight curiousness and confusion all at once.

[օօƈ]:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image

The young girl inspected the piece of paper that was shown to her, the numbers written in ink together on the surface. That was when she let out a small grin. "That's a phone number, Rei. We all use cellphones and smartphones nowadays for easier communication. I suggest that you should get used to it." It was then that she glanced at her watch; it was getting late and it would be best for her to head home early so that she would prepare herself for work tomorrow. "I should be going home now. In case you need any help, let us know since we are neighbors, but not tomorrow since we'll be busy the whole day. Till next time." And with that, she waved her neighbor goodbye as she sauntered away from the porch, heading back to her own house.

-- Exit --

OOC: I just have to end it here since I'll be super busy in the upcoming days. Sorry about that.

Quote:

Princess Zelda21

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:16 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: Yukari Koizumi ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave. ↛ σutfít

'Cell... phone?' Rei thought in slight confusion as she put the napkin away in her pocket once more. The words sounded very foreign to her, even speaking them out loud felt unnatural. She waved goodbye to Yukari, watching her neighbor head on down the path to home that night. With a small sigh, Rei closed the unfinished scroll and picked it up along with the quill and ink pen. Surely there had to be a way to keep in touch with that man after their first encounter. Rei thought for a bit before deciding to do a bit of investigating in the morning. Perhaps she'd encounter him again, or so she'd hoped. After a while of getting cleaned up in the bath tub, Princess Rei made sure the doors were all locked and then headed to bed. Tomorrow would indeed be a long day once more.

[օօƈ]: Not a problem! Thanks for the heads up! ^_^*
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:25 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October28thSunday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, tired ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave. ↛ σutfít

Once more, the day had been rather busy going back and forth to the hospital. Princess Rei was awake and ready for the morning, not quite as prepared for work as she was the day she arrived. So far she had kept to herself to avoid the other staff. However, at least one of the surgeons, Lady Angelica was kind enough to speak with her at least once when she began working at Mercy Hospital. Despite dealing with most patients, Rei was most fond of the children. Tending to them gave her much joy and kept her calm. The young princess went about her home, wearing her usual ninja attire with the mask on. She kept her hair tied back in a low ponytail like always with her obsidian katana strapped to her left side out of habit.
'Why is it so difficult to make friends, yet the other sort of relationship seems far more challenging?' Rei thought in wonder while gathering up her things. With a heavy sigh, she ignored such thoughts for the moment and used her own magic to teleport straight to the hospital. Rei thought she had ordered a new Japanese futon sometime earlier for the guest room straight from the furniture store, but perhaps the delivery would arrive at a different time.

[օօƈ]:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:48 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October30thMonday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200