Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Faeylin District
209 Eredin Avenue - Koizumi Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:21 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November19thMonday ⚜

13 - Day Time Skip

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:17 am

November20thMonday ⚜

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:56 pm
User Image

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ▃ ▂ ▁

-- Enter --

The breeze was definitely chilly as they both took a stroll back to her house, though the temperature was just like a soft whisper ghosting through her skin. Yukina's expression was nonchalant as she introduced the facade to Shirou, her eyes facing towards the facade. "Well, here we are. This is the Koizumi family house. Not that grand but the place is also welcoming for a few guests. I did mention that we have a private library in the place, right? Or am I forgetting it...?" Time was indeed flowing so fast that she had forgotten some of the topics they had discussed in the past. But it wouldn't matter much now; she was going to need some rest for the day-off and after that, she should get some chores done before meeting up with him at his house.

Mood: satisfied
Company: Shirou
OOC:

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Species ◑ Incubus Zodiac ◑ Scorpio Housing ◑ Nahri District - 245 Vixen Road
Outfit ◑ here Profile ◑ Here

██████████ « • » ██████████ « • » ██████████

It had gotten a lot colder out once the sun went down, and Shirou was definitely feeling it. He gave a few dull cough into his arm, trying to hold most of it back. When they finally came to her house, Shirou wrapped his arms around himself, feeling goosebumps all over. He looked up at the house, his eyes scanning the architect. It was very modern looking to him and not at all what he expected. "It looks welcoming and cozy," answering honestly to her, "No, you didn't mention it before- but that sounds cool! You like reading a lot so makes sense you would have your own library." He wondered what kind of books were kept in her library, it would be interesting to see. If he saw what type of books she had, he could probably piece her personality and preferences together easily. "Well I better let you get some rest, I have to get to work soon anyway," he said to her before letting out another small cough.

Themes: Infected - Hopeless

Abilities:

➛Sexual Inducement: Can induce sexual arousal in others to make them lustful or crave sexual interaction, can work with both genders. Usually is used by touch, voice or thoughts to stimulate the person.

➛Eye color manipulation: Able to change his eye colors in order to further seduce his victims, usually likes to use galaxy colors.

➛Tantric Metabolization: Can sustain themselves by feeding of sexuality or sexual energy of others as a source for his powers.

(OOC: )

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:07 pm
User Image

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx

Indeed, the time that they had spent together after the dinner at Cidnie's was a limited one, but that was part of life, having something to look forward to. Upon hearing that Shirou would be busy with work, Yukina let out a chuckle. "Better get that cash, okay? I'm sure you may be up to something in the future," her smile was a bit sly as she spoke the words; though she wasn't sure yet about what he would do with the earnings he would get from his works, she was having a hunch that it was something related to his future, his new life in StarCreek. The place wouldn't be all sunshine and rainbows, but then again, it wouldn't mean that people should give up on the repercussions, right?

With that thought fresh in her head, she gave Shirou a casual wave of goodbye. "See you later, aligator," those were her last words for the night before she entered the house. God, that was just so good, but now, she should rest up for the next day ahead of her.

Mood: satisfied
Company: Shirou
OOC:

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:19 pm

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Species ◑ Incubus Zodiac ◑ Scorpio Housing ◑ Nahri District - 245 Vixen Road
Outfit ◑ here Profile ◑ Here

The way Yukina had phrased that sentence made it seem like she was suspecting him of something. He knew she was probably just joking around, so he didn't want to think too much of it. Chuckling back at her, he gave a shrug and responded, "I'm always reeling in that dough." Though his part-time job did give him good tips and he had long hours, but also selling off his work online made him money on the side as well. The shipping of the ceramics would occasionally get expensive, but he would calculate it into the price of the pieces.

Shirou looked over to the silver haired girl and smiled softly as she waved him goodbye.
"Don't let the bed bugs bite," he said back quickly before she shut the door closed. He sighed, a little disappointed he couldn't give her a hug goodbye, but looking down at his phone now at the time, he would have to rush over to work. The demon gave one last look at the brightly lit house and quickly walked off.

-EXIT-

Themes: Infected - Hopeless

Abilities:

➛Sexual Inducement: Can induce sexual arousal in others to make them lustful or crave sexual interaction, can work with both genders. Usually is used by touch, voice or thoughts to stimulate the person.

➛Eye color manipulation: Able to change his eye colors in order to further seduce his victims, usually likes to use galaxy colors.

➛Tantric Metabolization: Can sustain themselves by feeding of sexuality or sexual energy of others as a source for his powers.

(OOC: )

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:03 am

November21stTuesday ⚜

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:29 am

November22ndWednesday ⚜

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:52 am

November23rdThursday ⚜

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:28 am
User ImageUser Image

"Hey, Shirou, are you free?"

Eventually, Yukina decided to call in for a sick leave today to have her her own injuries assessed, and she would be home alone. Yukari already left for work but still gave her the advice on how to take care of the wounds. It sucked; Yukina was thinking of having sword practice, but her current condition prevented her from going so. But at least there were other things to pass the time, like watching TV as of this moment. Right now, she was watching an anime show and she was just done texting Shirou using her phone. There may be another way for her to show up at his house once again without having to undergo such an unfortunate incident. But no; she should recover herself first.

Come to think of it, Yukina hadn't seen Yuko for a while. Yukari outspokenly mentioned that she will show up at the Koizumi residence to be her caretaker for the day, and while the older sister found that to be super awkward, she didn't exactly disliked the notion either. She sighed at the thought, forcing herself to continue on watching the show.

Zombuddie

princess syub

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:46 am
User Image

___Y U K O___K W O N___
a m a y a

" 暁 "

Today was less cold than what she was accustomed to, but Yuko didn't trust the weather. She peeked into her black backpack, making sure she had everything; her cellphone and wallet, a dark blue folding umbrella, and a container. She decided to bake the older Koizumi a cheesecake, topped with blueberries and raspberries from the grocery store. "It feels kinda weird not going to work after the first day, doesn't it?" She smiles at Amaya, who nods "Your schedule does seem peculiar... but we don't need to worry about that, I guess." She makes a gesture to the front door, which Yuko obliges to. She knocks three times, maybe a bit too quietly. Obediently, they wait at the front door for Yukari to open it.

" 佚 "

tab tab tab ❝ location // koizumi residence
tab tab tab ❝ company // amaya
tab tab tab ❝ mood // happy
tab tab tab ❝ status // single
tab tab tab ❝ ootd // outfit

tab tab tab ❝ ooc //

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

During the commercial break from the show, Yukina was staring at her hands; the knuckles were concealed with the bandages since they were still swollen, though the pain had dulled down just a tiny bit. The knock on the door was then heard from outside and she had to reply to that immediately, turning the knob, only to see that Yuko had showed up. The silver-haired female smiled, "Hey... Ummm, so Yukari did tell you to be my caretaker for the day, huh? She already left for Nern's hours ago because of her shift, but other than that, welcome to the household. Feel free to sit down on the couch beside me since I'm currently watching TV." And she felt the chill, that similar sensation back then; however, Yukina should get used to that since there was a chance that it would never ever go away.

And after gesturing for Yuko to make herself comfortable in the living room, Yukina checked on the phone, only to see that Shirou had replied a minute ago. Her reply was a short one.

"Actually, I still need to take care of my injuries, so I'm staying at home for a few days. Also, I have a friend coming by to check on me. However, texting you is still plausible to make up for that. Anyway, what kind of pot you'll be crafting?"

Once the text was sent, the commercial break ended, leading back to the continuation of the show. Laughter could be heard since it was a comedy TV show she was watching.

Zombuddie

princess syub

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:12 pm
User Image
Every day, I felt love only in the movies
Or in books or dramas
Mmm, thats how I learned love
My heart kept racing as if it was my story
My heart was pounding and fluttering
Mmm, Im so curious, Im going crazy
Ooh, some day
Will these things happen to me too?
When will that be? Who will it be?

❝ location // koizumi residence
❝ company // amaya, yukina
❝ mood // relaxed
❝ status // single
❝ ootd // outfit

❝ ooc //

" 暁 "

The door opened, revealing Yukina who smiled at her. Yuko smiled back, replying to what Yukina said. "Mmhm, she was the one who suggested that I should drop by for today. I see, I expected her to be here as well, but I forgot she had work for today." She stepped inside, muttering a small 'sorry for the intrusion,' and followed the silver-haired girl to the living room.

She eyed the girl's bandaged knuckles worriedly; she had no idea what accident Yukina got involved in, but she'd rather not ask directly. So instead she removed one strap of her backpack, unzipping it and carefully lifting the container so as not to ruin it. "I baked cheesecake by the way, your sister mentioned desserts." She set it down on the low coffee table, unsure where else to put it, and sat down on the sleek couch. The TV acted as background noise, laughter filling the expanse of the living room. From the corner of her eye, she saw Yukina check her phone, probably talking to someone.

" 佚 "

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Her eyes lightened at the mention of cheesecake; it was one of the desserts that she was craving for so long aside from ice cream. The latter would wait, however, until she was done with the recovery."Ahahahaha, actually craving for that stuff for a long while. Yukari only baked the cheesecake occasionally," Yukina said, peeking into the container to see the flavor. It was actually chocolate, with fresh strawberries as the topping. Quite a classic combination. "Not that bad. That's quite a good combo." She then proceeded to get two small dessert plates, a knife and two forks from the kitchen so that the two would enjoy the dessert. After that, the two plastic cups and a pitcher of water were next.

The TV show had ended, meaning there would be the Korean drama series next, and Yukina took her time in slicing the cheesecake into pieces for serving. The phone beeped, alerting her of Shirou's new message, and she didn't waste any time checking on it. There was a picture attached alongside his prior one, his newest work, and she giggled, mainly because she was impressed. Her reply was a quick one.

"I have to say. Your client will love this piece."

And after the message was sent, Yukina explained the truth to Yuko, the phone set aside on the table as she put the slices on the plates. "Had an incident with those goons having the audacity to steal stuff from me. I fought back and they were arrested, hence the injuries I;m having right now." The cut on her cheek, together with the bruises, were another signs of her struggle, wounded but still alive.

(OOC: I hope you won't mind if I'll describe the flavor of the cheesecake Yuko brought along.)

Zombuddie

princess syub

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:35 am
User Image
Every day, I felt love only in the movies
Or in books or dramas
Mmm, thats how I learned love
My heart kept racing as if it was my story
My heart was pounding and fluttering
Mmm, Im so curious, Im going crazy
Ooh, some day
Will these things happen to me too?
When will that be? Who will it be?

❝ location // koizumi residence
❝ company // amaya, yukina
❝ mood // relaxed
❝ status // single
❝ ootd // outfit

❝ ooc // no problem! ^ - ^

" 暁 "

Yuko smiled, watching Yukina as the silver-haired girl peeked into the container and commented on the flavor. "It's my first time making this, so I decided to choose those flavors." She turned to the TV, seeing that it changed to a Korean drama. Completely missing Yukina's reaction to the text message she received as she was completely wrapped in the show, pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to follow along. Amaya sat next to her on the couch, just as interested in the show.

She turned back to Yukina as the girl placed the sliced cakes on their respective plates while she explained what exactly had happened. Yuko frowned at that, now that she heard what happened. "I did not think that would happen here, but I'm glad justice was served accordingly. It's good your injuries aren't worse as well." She sighed, cutting into her cheesecake and popping a piece into her mouth. Hm, it's alright, but she's sure she could do better. "I haven't found the chance to tell you yet, but I've found myself a job at the grocery store. I still remember our conversation when we first met, and I'm really thankful for that." Yuko smiled genuinely.

" 佚 "

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Faeylin District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas