Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Petals on the Dreary
Questions or Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki-Soma69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:54 pm
MakinSammiches
Yuki-Soma69
MakinSammiches
Yuki-Soma69

If you have a question, please post in this thread.
An RP event is a thing I will do from time to time.
You see, during the RP, everyone is spread about.
For the most part anyway.
An event sort of brings people to do.
It's like a party.
Not all of the time though.
In this the even could be good or it could be one big battle.
The upcoming one is a Masquerade Ball for Halloween.

Ooo can't wait to see that

Can't wait to have to finish it and have everyone partake.

If u want i can help  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:33 pm
MakinSammiches

I've noticed since the general setting in this guild RP is basically one large city, where in the entire town is the post office? confused Seems to be one of the things missing from the roles list from what I've noticed.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:37 pm
Princess Zelda21
MakinSammiches

I've noticed since the general setting in this guild RP is basically one large city, where in the entire town is the post office? confused Seems to be one of the things missing from the roles list from what I've noticed.

Post office? Why would we need one?
What from the roles is missing?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:01 pm
MakinSammiches
Princess Zelda21
MakinSammiches

Well, considering some of the people living in StarCreek probably would use the traditional methods of communication like hand written letters for example, (not counting modern technology like cell phones,) surely there'd be a place to take them for delivery to wherever they were supposed to be sent. Then again, guess there'd probably be no point to the city ever having a post office to begin with. Just something I was thinking about for a while, I guess.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Arisee

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:02 pm
Hi hi I have a suggestion

I think it would be great if people cited the sources they got their character pictures from. It's a huge anxiety in the art community that people take their images without crediting them, and I think rp-ers kind of forget to credit since it feels different than reposting. Obviously it's understood that no one is claiming their character picture to be their own work, but it would be great if original artists could still be credited.

I'm thinking to start there could just be a section to credit the artist or where you got your photo from in the character skeleton.

It would also be awesome to encourage people to put either the credit on the photo or link to the artist in their posting format, just somewhere small. a quick example, i edited the artist credit onto my chara noah's pic. I'm happy to do it for anyone else if they want it, I totally understand that not everyone has the photo editing software to do so.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:10 pm
Arisee

Oh, right... I might consider that option of putting in the face-claim section together with the artist who drew the art. However, it will take time on how to implement such method, so please be patient.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Arisee

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:14 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:00 am
Hello, I have a question, if I may.
I can't seem to find the blank character templates.
Would you mind redirecting me to it?
Thank you in advance and pardon me for the trouble.

Dex - The Tired Witch

Playful Lover

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:26 am
Smug little sister

Pending profiles is where you'll find the profile skeleton to create your character.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:37 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Smug little sister

Pending profiles is where you'll find the profile skeleton to create your character.

Thank you so much

Dex - The Tired Witch

Playful Lover

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:32 pm
Princess Zelda21
MakinSammiches
Princess Zelda21
MakinSammiches

Well, considering some of the people living in StarCreek probably would use the traditional methods of communication like hand written letters for example, (not counting modern technology like cell phones,) surely there'd be a place to take them for delivery to wherever they were supposed to be sent. Then again, guess there'd probably be no point to the city ever having a post office to begin with. Just something I was thinking about for a while, I guess.

I like the idea of a post office!
Besides letters, the post office would be used to transport items. This is an opportunity for RPers to generate mystery or call in an ace of an item that can help them redirect their story.

Let's say an RPer wants to explore their character's backstory more than they originally intended. Perhaps a catalyst for a story beat could be getting a package from home. And inside the package is an object of symbolic or narrative importance. like an old antique that has been passed down through the family lineage or something!

Or it could also flesh out the canon of the city more. My character, Yasei, for example, has been wondering if anyone ever leaves the city once they enter it, and if those who leave are still cursed.
After all, if you found out you've been cursed just by moving to Starcreek, wouldn't you want to leave?
So would it be possible for inhabitants to send or receive objects to/from the outside? Can those who deliver mail leave Starcreek safely? Is there a magical barrier that decides who and what can and can't leave? Are packages sent with the intent to further the search for Karmala or reverse the effects of a curse intercepted or even cursed themselves?

A post office would both generate and answer a lot of questions like this about the setting! smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:39 pm
Yasei Jihi

Princess Zelda21

Hello, only now that I noticed this suggestion. I won't be adding that place just yet considering that I still need to take things easy. I might have to do a revamp of sorts since I admit that this guild is just all over the place and needs a lot of changes.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:18 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Yasei Jihi

Princess Zelda21

Hello, only now that I noticed this suggestion. I won't be adding that place just yet considering that I still need to take things easy. I might have to do a revamp of sorts since I admit that this guild is just all over the place and needs a lot of changes.

Understood Cap!
Thanks for reading our suggestions! emotion_bigheart

~ Yasi yum_tea

Petals on the Dreary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out