Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Nerns' Clothing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:00 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ . ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

"Thank you kindly" Zhang said to the blue-skinned women as she opened the door for Zhang to enter. She walked inside before taking a few moments to gaze around the shop before making her way towards the mask. "Hmm now, lets see here." She looked through the assortment of mask for any that would fit herself and would do well for the party she intended to go to. I wonder if I should dress up in a costume as well... She thought.

⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ .. ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

Yaroki

OOC: ~  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:14 pm
User Image

User Image
appearance || white oversized sweater, pleated black skirt, street style camo jacket, white sneakers, hair in a loose bun
mood || worried
carrying || wallet, phones

-;-

"Well, I’ll be wearing a dress tonight. It’s honestly really fancy, too fancy for me, but I wanted to wear it because my mother bought it for me and I didn’t want it to go to waste." Marisa covered her mouth, quickly realizing she was rambling. "Whoops, sorry, I ramble a lot! Anyway, all I can say is the dress is a light pink, so I styled my accessories around that color." She smiles up sheepishly at the woman.

The party had probably started, but Marisa wasn’t worried about that. She glances at the dressing rooms, flecks of gold melting into her yellow eyes. She looks down at Kitsu’s phone, mentally sighing.

Youroka Kage
Yaroki

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:18 am
Sora Kitsu
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Kitsu made it to the dressing room. He jumped on the little seat in there. 'Damn it. All I wanted to do was look at masks. That girl though. Why was she so pretty?' Her eyes seemed to draw him in. He hoped that he wasn't found out by anyone but her. He was so upset with himself. His ears were folded against his head.

He tried to do some breathing, to turn back into a human.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

[OOC: Sorry for the double quote]

princess syub
Yaroki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:17 am
User Image

User Image
appearance || white oversized sweater, pleated black skirt, street style camo jacket, white sneakers, hair in a loose bun
mood || worried
carrying || wallet, phones

-;-

After a few more minutes of talking with the woman, whom Marisa learned is named Lucy, she decided on a mask and went up to the counter,
paying for it. She looked back at the dressing room when the other woman wasn't looking, fidgeting when she realized Kitsu still hadn't come out.
She looked back to the counter, stealing a glance at the digital clock on her phone. "Oh gosh, it was this late already?!" Marisa bows to Lucy, saying her thanks and quickly rushing home.

While waiting for the street light to turn red, she cupped her pockets and found another phone inside. "Crap. What should I do...?" she mumbles as she looks up, just in time to see the light turn red.

"Kitsu said he'll be at the party... I'll just look for him there, then." Marisa sighs and starts walking home, hoping she'll find him despite the obstruction of a mask.

[ exit ]

Youroka Kage
Yaroki

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:08 am
Sora Kitsu

It took a few minutes, but being away from the source of his embarrassment was helping. He became a human in the dressing room, before he walked out, he put his ears and tail away, under his hoodie. He didn't get hurt, but he felt that the hoodie was light. Did he drop his phone? He would have to check where he last was. He moved back to the mask display and found a mask that resonated with him. He picked it up, then looked for his phone. 's**t' He said silently to himself. He didn't have it, and it wasn't there. He looked up at a clock on the wall. He was running super late.

He moved up to the counter and bought the mask he found. He still had to get dressed. He hurried out of the store, mask in hand.

[OOC: Sorry, I want to get to the party...Exit]
Yaroki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:03 pm
User Image
⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ . ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

Zhang continued to browse the mask that the store had for one that would suit her fancy. Hmm maybe I should just go with the basic mascarade mask the girls wear in the movies She thought to herself as she could not find one that really suits her fancy. A low sigh would escape her lips as she grabbed one from the rack before making her way to the cashier to buy the item

⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ .. ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

Yaroki

OOC: ~  

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:40 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November1stWednesday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:00 am

November2ndThursday

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:30 am

November3rdFriday

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:57 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Curious, calm ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Nern's Clothing ↛ σutfít

Since her graveyard shift ended at the hospital the previous night, Princess Rei decided to take a minor break from her duties and explore the town once more. She had on her royal attire.; she chose to wear her favorite long sleeved, dark violet dress that went down to her ankles with matching flats. The skirt had a silver rose pattern embroidered onto it. Princess Rei decided to keep her hair down instead of her usual ponytail this time, wearing her small golden tiara and some simple amethyst earrings in the shape of small hearts to go with it. Over her shoulders was a thick black cloak suitable for winter. Rei left the hood down when she walked down the side of the road, only to stop at a building selling clothes. Truly she hadn't seen such a place, so the princess stepped inside. Within the building were several different kinds of clothes. Many of them of which she'd not seen,
while others she mostly recognized. 'Oh my, this is fascinating!' Rei thought observantly, her expression one of slight amazement. She walked straight to a section with many different kinds of old medieval dresses to her right, looking through them with a small smile of delight.

[օօƈ]:
Quote:

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:04 pm

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Ethnicity ✣ French Zodiac ✣ Capricorn Housing ✣ Lixin District - 160 Cherry Street Outfit ✣ Here
Profile ✣ Here

ﻬஐ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ஐﻬ

Of all days to move to a new town, it had to be a rainy and dreary day. Jeanette sighed as she walked down the side of the road in her new town, her hood up to prevent her head from getting too wet from the falling rain. She actually wore her hair only half-way up this time, so some of the white strands adorned her shoulders and the rest up in a half-bun. She pulled her grey scarf close to her and tried to warm her hands with her warm breath. Jeanette had finally finished unpacking everything in her new home and didn't have anything else to so she had decided to wander around the city. Though was a bit regretful about that decision now because of the cold rain, two things she hated most. She took a pause and looked up at the store she stopped in front of, it was a clothing store. She decided to head into there mostly for the warmth, but also from curiosity. Usually clothing stores around cities would never have the ones she desired, so she was hoping this one would be different.

Striding into the store, her long light grey skirt flowing behind her, the warmth immediately hit her and she let out a relieved sigh. It was very quiet in the shop and there was only one other person in there besides her. It was another girl who wore a long violet dress and had pure black hair. Jeanette pulled back her hood and shook the rain lightly off herself. She looked again over at the girl,
wanting to know where she had gotten that black cloak that draped on her. Jeanette started to walk over to the girl and realized that she was standing in front of a row of medieval looking attire.
She smiled in delight to know that there was at least something she would like in this store. Now if only she could find them in colors she liked..
"Excuse me, miss?" she tapped on the girls shoulder, "Did you get that cloak you are wearing from this shop or elsewhere?"

Themes: Rise

Abilities:

ﻬஐHealing Tears: Has tears that can heal any wound it touches, this includes humans, animals, plants. If potent enough, it can cure poison and diseases. However this ability cannot revive the dead.

ﻬஐDemon Soul: Is not a demon herself, but her spiritual essence is demonic in origin. This helps her to transform into her beast form when it happens and has slight manipulation of demonic elements.

(OOC: )

Princess Zelda21

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:23 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, curious ↛ wíth: White haired lady ↛ lσcαtíσn: Nern's Clothing ↛ σutfít

Pausing for a bit, the princess felt someone lightly tap her on the shoulder. This wasn't unusual, even though she rarely interacted with many people. When Rei turned around, she heard the voice of an older woman with white hair, just slightly shorter than her, ask about the cloak she wore. "It was a birthday gift from my little sister last year. She made it herself." Rei answered the lady calmly with a small, timid smile. The lady's features were quite intriguing to look at, but the princess dared not stare, lest she make the lady uncomfortable. "I like your dress, it's lovely." Rei spoke observantly, noting the lady's attire was different than what most of the people in StarCreek wore.; Even her own clothes she guessed must have been just as foreign to them.

[օօƈ]:
Zombuddie

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:36 pm

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Ethnicity ✣ French Zodiac ✣ Capricorn Housing ✣ Lixin District - 160 Cherry Street Outfit ✣ Here
Profile ✣ Here

Jeanette was slightly disappointed she wouldn't be able to find the same cloak anymore, but it wasn't a huge loss for her.
"It's beautiful and has remarkable stitch work, your sister has true talent," she complimented on it. It really did suit the young lady as well, matching almost exactly to her hair. She beamed at the compliment the young lady had given her about her attire. "Why thank you, though it's actually a two-piece. The style of clothing is so hard to come by these days, especially in modern day clothing stores." Jeanette was happy she could be friendly with the people in her new city, it was a sign her move was off to a good start despite the rainy day. "It looks like there are a few nice items in here, but I don't suppose you know of any other clothing shops in this city do you?"

Abilities:

ﻬஐHealing Tears: Has tears that can heal any wound it touches, this includes humans, animals, plants. If potent enough, it can cure poison and diseases. However this ability cannot revive the dead.

ﻬஐDemon Soul: Is not a demon herself, but her spiritual essence is demonic in origin. This helps her to transform into her beast form when it happens and has slight manipulation of demonic elements.

(OOC: )

Princess Zelda21

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:02 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, curious ↛ wíth: Jeanette Nicollier ↛ lσcαtíσn: Nern's Clothing ↛ σutfít

"Yes, she sure does." Rei replied with a nod, a bit surprised at the compliment towards her sister's talent for sewing. She listened as the woman explained a bit about her dress, which Rei had been quite amazed. Thinking for a bit, she tried to remember what other places she'd been to. "Not really. This is the only one. I don't believe I've seen you around here before." the princess answered, her expression one of slight curiousness. The lady had seemed very interested in talking about clothes and the city of StarCreek in general from what she guessed. Princess Rei stayed quiet, patient as ever to hear the lady's response. Truly she was quite mysterious, looking like a noble lady by the way she was dressed.

[օօƈ]: What's with the notice system lately? It's not indicating I'm quoted by you in this thread for some reason, which is quite odd. Hmm...
Zombuddie

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:29 pm

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Profile ✣ Here

"Ah, I actually just moved here quite recently. My name is Jeanette, pleased to meet you," she greeted the young lady with a smile. She wondered if there weren't many people who were living in this city since this girl recognized that she had never met Jeanette before. If there truly weren't a lot of people in the town, maybe that was for the best. It would mean she could remain in this city for longer. She could looked onward somberly, letting out a small sigh. I should probably get some more chamomile soon, she thought to herself. It was the best thing to calm her nerves down."And what is your name may I ask?"

Abilities:

(OOC: Sorry, I think maybe my coding was messing up..)

Princess Zelda21

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff