Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Mercy Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:09 am
tab User Image

• xxxxxxxShrouded...xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxBeneath the veil of tragedy...xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxWhen death comes calling...xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxWho will you believe?xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxTell me who will you believe?xxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ COMPANY } Hestian ✱
      { LOCATION } Mercy Hospital -> Morgue ✱
      { FEELING } Calm / Intrigued ✱
      { WEARING } Casual ✱

tab tab Rayvin would've almost smiled at his comment about Doctor Riberu. Had the woman not made her feel uncomforable during her time here. So, instead she let out a half-efforted chuckle. Any smile that could've been hinted from him was quickly gone. "She might have caught onto your lie, wanted to punish you... By putting you to work in a task she can carefully scrutinize.." Which in reply, Rayvin simply shook her head. "It's not as if she would use the right name. My name isn't Keira Hearth, it was just something I made up. My actual name is Rayvin Valentine. My mother used to work in a hospital, so the doctor doesn't exactly give out the schedule. Especially to a "mortician's apprentice". It is not her job to do so. So on both accounts, she was in the wrong." She watched as he began to put his tools away. Then he proceeded talking about the drunken driver. "Oh don't worry. You're not the only one. The amount of digust I feel towards these kind of people is unfathomable."

tab tab She bowed her head, not know what exactly to reply to his comment. He seemed super confident in the law enforcement. At some time, he would have to work with them on the case. Perhaps he was more confident in his own work than he was about the officers? So sure that with his help, they would positively catch the guy. Her eyes followed him as he made his way to the desk. After covering Katie's body, that is. He gathered the notes she wrote down. Then he threw quite the random question at her. For a second, it was as if he wanted to know something about her. Well, besides the fact as to why she was here in the first place when they first met. "Oh, well, I used to be a waitress at Cidnie's. But I just couldn't do with the rude people and the amount of people. It just didn't quite suit me.." Which was half of the truth. "Really though, that's not exactly what I wanted to do with my life. My mother worked closely with the mortician, so that's what really interested me. But, at times, a job is a job.." She pulled her eyes away from him and down at the hands. Watching as her fingers fiddled with one another.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ OOC }

Mad Mr Hatter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:53 pm
With: receptionist
Where:Hospital
Feeling: let's see the body
Wearing: Blouse, pants and long coat
Iris Ferraro

Just like the silver rain that pours down onto the iris flower time will help it grow, il mio piccolo fiore viola
❦...................................................................................................

Sometimes working cases like these it takes her to the coroner, visiting bodies after bodies made it difficult for her. Why? Let just say the sight of the blood made her act beastly. When Iris was between six years old, before the death of her parents, she had problems controlling herself. She would attack anyone who got near her like ferocious animal, trying to bite them as she try to suck their blood out This was one the problems she couldn't handle growing up, now going to the hospital were all there is blood everywhere, even in the air, was difficult for her. Maybe she should gotten a pack of the red liquid on the way here, well to late now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Taking a turn, she park her car near the hospital as got off and walk towards the building. Her sense of smells and taste were already acting up as she bit down her animal urges, which seem to reflect on her eyes by every step she took. Inside, Iris was able to control herself, keeping a cool demeanor as she talk to receptionist. "I'm inspector Iris, we talk on the phone." The woman behind the counter who nodded, pick up her phone and dial coroner.
...................................................................................................❦

...so wait until blooms more beautiful.

Mad Mr Hatter

Agatha55

xoHime

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WHERE I AMxx cafeteria xxxxx WHO I'M WITHxx alone ---> rei xxxxx HOW I FEELxx content

User Image
  • “That's tough, losing a patient like that... especially so young,” the redhead agreed, frowning slightly and feeling sorry for the younger doctor. It's why Angie constantly fought with herself to stay in the hospital for ungodly hours. She never wanted to lose a patient, it would have been too hard on her. But, the surgeon knew that Rei probably needed a break because of it. Things like that were... too difficult.

The topic changed to Doctor Black again, and she smiled some. “I'm sure he means no harm,” the woman teased, sipping her coffee. “I'm sure you can find someone, maybe going home for you would do you good. I'm sure Doctor Stanford would be happy to cover for you--he's a great doctor. Before being promoted to surgeon, if something came up for me he would always cover.” She smiled weakly at the other woman. “You see, for a short time I got really sick. I would force myself to come to work until Doctor Stanford put me on a leave of absence. I can page him for you if you need.”

The redhead pulled out her pager and smiled, to show that she meant what she said.

[[ ooc; n/a ]]

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:46 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Angelica Gilmore ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, cafeteria ↛ σutfít

Shifting her gaze, Rei noticed the small rectangle shaped device that Angelica pulled out of her pocket to show her. She smiled a little and nodded in agreement. "That would be great, thank you." Rei answered calmly, finishing what remained of her tea. It seemed to relax her quite a bit, considering the circumstances. The woman's story wasn't the kind she'd expected to hear, but was glad to get a bit more insight into what she was like before their encounters in the hospital. Placing the empty cup down, she leaned back a bit in her chair to stretch a little. She reached into her side pouch to grab a small folded piece of paper, for on it she had written her current address with a hand drawn picture of her clan symbol beneath; A lunar eclipsed crescent moon overlapping the sun. Rei handed the paper to Angelica. "Let me know if you need me to fill in for anyone. You're welcome to come visit sometime, if you wish." she added calmly, content to be away from any more stressful situations at the moment.

[օօƈ]:
xoHime

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

xoHime

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:26 pm
User Image
User Image

WHERE I AMxx cafeteria xxxxx WHO I'M WITHxx alone ---> rei xxxxx HOW I FEELxx content

User Image
  • Once Rei agreed to having Doctor Stanford cover for her, she quickly typed away on the little device and waited for her cellphone to go off. Chatting on the phone, she smiled and nodded and thanked the person on the other end. “That was Doctor Stanford,” she mentioned, “You can go home, he'll cover for you.”

When the other girl slipped the paper toward her, she smiled. “Ah, thank you Rei. I'll keep you in mind. And I'll be sure to come by as soon as I have a day off.” The redhead mentioned, folding the paper in half again after glancing at it an placing it in the right pocket on her chest.

She laughed softly, making shooing gestures to the woman. “Now go, relax. Have a long bubble bath and a nice glass of wine for me.” she teased with a wink.

[[ ooc; not sure if you wanna end it here, but I figured it was a good place until the day change :3 ]]

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:51 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Angelica Gilmore ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, cafeteria ↛ σutfít

With a slight nod in understanding, Rei stood from her seat and smiled warmly. It was good to know someone was able to take over her shift for the rest of the day. "Thank you so much, Angelica. I'll see you again when I return!" she replied while walking over, then hugged the woman with a look of gratitude, being as gentle as possible. After leaving the cafeteria, Rei headed out of the hospital with her things. She made it a habit to give the woman in charge of the office a copy of patient reports to put on file, usually on one thick red hand sized scroll written in plain English. Without a word, the princess headed out of the door and into the streets, deciding to take a walk around the city leaving her mask on out of habit. There was still so much she had to learn about the strange city, all in due time.

[օօƈ]: ((Sure! It's fine with me! ^_^*))
xoHime

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:29 pm
|H|E|S|T| I |A|N B|L|A|C|K|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. All manner of valid points were made as the good Doctor listened, moving now to sterilize his tools, "It's not as if she would use the right name. My name isn't Keira Hearth, it was just something I made up. My actual name is Rayvin Valentine. My mother used to work in a hospital, so the doctor doesn't exactly give out the schedule. Especially to a 'mortician's apprentice', It is not her job to do so. So on both accounts, she was in the wrong." he'd have to agree with this, "-At least down here, you won't risk over dosing a patient, or poisoning them, which could have easily been done if not given proper training, or knowing a patients particular medical background, another task mind you that was slipped onto the check list," retribution taken a bit far? Hestian could only stand amused by it all, this... Brief rivalry that had cropped up, whether it was the intention or not, warmed his heart to see so much wrath. Moving then to reassemble the array of surgical tools on the awaiting aluminum tray, almost identical in precision, he heard his guest comment on the drunk, voicing her own disgust, she didn't even question his confidence, "-Oh don't worry. You're not the only one. The amount of disgust I feel towards these kind of people is unfathomable."

Having secured the necessary files, shuffling them like playing cards, he listened as she confessed her former occupational history, once more losing herself amidst the bodies, as if maybe she belonged, "-Oh, well, I used to be a waitress at Cidnie's. But I just couldn't do with the rude people and the amount of people. It just didn't quite suit me.." a brief pause, and she'd continue, "-Really though, that's not exactly what I wanted to do with my life. My mother worked closely with the mortician, so that's what really interested me. But, at times, a job is a job.." He seemed dissatisfied with her answer, at least to the extent of her complacency, instead he'd offer an alternative after a moment, eyes glowing like phantomesque lanterns, like moon glow, "-Tell me, Would you ever consider pursuing it as a profession? Mortuary work that is? I certainly could use the extra help, and you aren't entirely unpleasant..." his version of a compliment? Piss Poor, but coming from him, worth a thousand words. He'd be lying if he said he despised her company, though he'd never fully admit to it, somehow he imagined she was the type he could get into all sorts of mischief with. Slipping the files tucked neatly under his arm, he turned towards her, "-You'd still have to submit a formal application of course, but given your prior training, there shouldn't be any issue with your acceptance. Thoughts?" already the day was coming to a close, he'd head home soon enough, had to set to work on mending Katie, as it were.

Makin Sammiches

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:00 pm
tab User Image

• xxxxxxxShrouded...xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxBeneath the veil of tragedy...xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxWhen death comes calling...xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxWho will you believe?xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxTell me who will you believe?xxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ COMPANY } Hestian ✱
      { LOCATION } Mercy Hospital -> Morgue ✱
      { FEELING } Calm / Intrigued ✱
      { WEARING } Casual ✱

tab tab Rayvin couldn't help but to smile a bit at his remark. He did have a point about that. She'd rather not have to deal with people in general. "Well yes. Plus it would be a mess if it did happen. Better to avoid the situation before it even starts. I'm well aware of what was on that lovely list of hers. I didn't agree with it, but it's all said and done now." Her eyes followed as he began cleaning up his tools. But occassionally looked away so she wouldn't seem creepy. Granted it was just her, him and the corpses in the room. She was always harrassed because it seemed like she was staring. It wasn't the fact she watched to be creepy. It was just the mere fact she was a curious individual. It wasn't long until Hestian turned his attention to the files. Shuffling the papers together as she answered his question about what she had previously done for work. Something about her answer didn't seem to satisfy him. She could not exactly tell why. It could've been the delay in response from him. What caught her off guard was what he said next.

tab tab "Tell me", he said, "Would you ever consider pursuing it as a profession? Mortuary work that is? I certainly could use the extra help, and you aren't entirely unpleasant..." That must've been his way to compliment someone. Not that she was complaining or anything. First time anyone said she wasn't a burden or even disgusting for that matter. She came down here to talk to the dead and ended up getting a job offer instead. Then he continued on that she would have to submit a formal application. Which she already knew after he had asked his previous question. Rayvin simply nodded in response to his previous question and somewhat to his second one. "Well, I know I would not simply be able to just stroll on in and begin working. I agree, it should not be difficult for the application to be approved. But, I would love the opportunity to pursue in a career I have a great admiration for. Thank you." Rayvin gave him a small bow before straightening herself out. "I suppose it is getting late and I'm sure you wouldn't mind being alone. I shall see you soon, Mr.Black." Turning away from him, she walked out the door and made for the hospital exit.

~Rayvin then Exits the Hospital and Returns Home~

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ OOC }

Mad Mr Hatter

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Agatha55

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:47 pm
With: receptionist
Where:Hospital
Feeling: let's see the body
Wearing: Blouse, pants and long coat
Iris Ferraro

Just like the silver rain that pours down onto the iris flower time will help it grow, il mio piccolo fiore viola
❦...................................................................................................

There was a part of her that told her she should leave now, before she gets more then taste and ends up drinking more then her share as she continued to wait. All of sudden, she then stood up and walk towards an area that had strong smell of blood but not before she excuse herself and saying she need to use the bathroom towards the receptionist. Her lips seem to get moist as her breathing became faster the more she smell the blood that linger in air. Just then she saw a car with blood transfusions bags with no one near by, Iris perk up as she snatch one and apologize in her breath while hiding the bag on her coat. Then turn to look for the bathroom while trying to act casual as she spotted the blue sign that said restrooms. Iris hurry inside and look around if anyone near by, luckily there wasn't. She when inside a stall and rip the bag open, trying not to spill as she suck the red liquid from the bag. Her animalistic urges had control themselves as she drank it, tasting the every drop.
Finishing, Iris threw away the blood bag into the trash can and started cleaning herself up. She couldn't leave any of blood on her or people will think she was hurt or had kill someone, this could lead to whole new drama which she would had to explain to her highers up as to why she was cover in blood again. Last time she lie saying she had nose bleed, a frequent nose bleed. Picking up a pieces of paper towels which annoyed her to be this clean every time but what one can do when one works with the law.
"Remind me to find another bag with type blood A" she said to herself whipping away the blood.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When Iris was done,
she when back to see if the doctor was still busy, the nurse who was on the desk shook her head and apologize. Iris let out sigh, seeing she wont be seeing the body today as she grab onto a pen and paper then wrote a numbers and I.O.U a bag blood, on the side of the note. "Tell the doctor to call me at this number, thanks." she handed the note to the nurse as she turn to leave the hospital and walk out to parking lot.
Iris frown, seeing that today might not be her day. Which was too bad, she was looking forward in staying home and reading her books all day long but sadly this had to happen. A death body, which she wasn't going to be able to see until probably by tomorrow and bunch tugs who could be infiltrated with a party of drug dealers. What could go wrong?
...................................................................................................❦

...so wait until blooms more beautiful.

Mad Mr Hatter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:31 pm
|H|E|S|T| I |A|N B|L|A|C|K|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rayvin had agreed to take up an apprenticeship, under his watchful tutelage, and then she was gone in retreat back home, simple as that. Well he'd have to acquire the appropriate documents, wouldn't he? Somehow he wasn't entirely sure that he wouldn't have his regrets, but it was as it should be, fatalism as it were. Leaning back in his rollaway chair, arms outstretched, he swung his unsettling gaze back upon the cold steel wired clock nestled topside along the edge of the wall, his brows narrowed, 'Almost 12... Might as well pull an all nighter...' not that it was anything short of being new. Slipping out from the desk, he Assured his patients were 'tucked' into their Cold chambers for the night, before he took a moment to break outside, it would be a little effort to swing Katie by the parlor the following morning.

Up above the length of the hospital, the moon hung high, enraptured by swathes of black storm clouds, as always the perfect night, Star Creek was far from idealistic perfection, Katie's mutilated body was direct sign of that, but the nights were almost always perfect. Flipping away the butt of a discarded cigarette into the lot, not seeming to care if it burned the whole town down; he turned, a puff of pale smoke unfurling after him, as the heels of his boots crunched over the gravel. Pulling himself away from the back of his Hearse, he moved down into the Storm Cellar of the basement, Rather pleasant to be freed of the ever routine 'doorbell ditch' ceremony for the evening, his house was the towns rite of passage.

The daylight hours had been anything but normal, all of it was Quite interesting, new developments had surfaced, harassing a Doctor, acquiring an apprentice through rather Unordinary means, at the very least it had been an eventful day, and soon he'd discover that it wasn't about to stop. With No immediate plans to turn in for the night, Hestian scooped up young Katie's file from his office in the sub level, and moved upwards towards the first floor, ever thankful for the solace as he began to make his copies, and round up Rayvin's application. Around the corner, soft voices bounced along the hall, he occupied by task at hand, didn't inspect, simply assumed the voices came from little more then a pair of late night nurses. Outwards the main doors swung open, their sounds a distant glimmer under a sea of focus, but it was the sounds of momentary re-entry and the soft patter of footsteps, that drew his attention. Disturbed by the unusual degree of noise, he print out the last of his copies, and the application for his new pupil, before exiting the office, "-The hell is going on?" and then the scent of blood flooded him, drowning out in the richness of copper, a sort of metallic taste there, courting his senses, following the scent, pinpointing it to sounds imitating from the bathroom, he watched from the shadows of the hall as the door whipped open, there in its frame a youthful woman fussing over herself as she exited, the scent of blood hung heavy about her, scent less to the general populace, but Hestian was something else. A quick inspection in the ladies bathroom would have him find the discarded empty IV bag, bone dry no less, only piquing his curiosity further. Outwards he exited, his snooping, allowing him to catch the tail end of the conversation, between the strange girl and the nurse, -"Tell the doctor to call me at this number, thanks." Hestian saw what appeared to be a folded slip of paper, a business card pass between the two? And then she was back out the door, with Hestian following closely at her heels, But as he arrived outside, she was suddenly gone from sight. Cutting his losses he'd return back inside just as the Nurse whirled about noticing him, gaze set just a little bit longer then normal, as if alarmed by his abnormal characteristics, "-Excuse me Doctor, Police wanted to touch base with you on the Chapel case, you just missed her, said to give her a call back at this number," slipping him the paper, he smiled, thanking her before retreating back to his Office, he'd call her first thing in the morning...

:: Hours had seemingly passed without word from seemingly anyone, it wasn't long before he'd decided to venture from the hospital, and find himself elsewhere for now, his phone on his person in case he was needed, Rayvin's application settled there atop his desk :: (exit elsewhere)

Makin Sammiches

Agatha55

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points