Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Karma Bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tomlin Heywood
"Well, to be exact, it's not a matter of whether or not something is strenuous.
The curse on this place has made it so that my sweat glands don't work so long as I'm conscious. Once I'm out of it, though, everything works normally again, so that's probably not a pretty sight." He admits. "Just glad we're not in Texas or someplace like that. In the meantime, I can't very well do things like go on long runs or sit in a sauna. But things like swimming, or something else that cools you down as you exercise? That's fine." He smiles at her. "Yeah, this is my first date. Is it your first too?" He then thinks back for a moment, on what she just said about her dragon's kiss. "Well, I think the easiest way to tell if it's contagious or not is if the people who operated on you got it, right? If you don't know...maybe you'll find out as life goes on. But I wouldn't spend too much thought on it. Too much negativity, and you lose out on the positive."
In response to her final statement, he chuckles with her. "Hopefully not. Just know that I might go as personal as you do."

Their drinks arrive, liquid courage in the form of small glasses of sake. He takes them, putting one before Chi. "Just in time for the deep questions."
He smiles, and takes a sip, then waits for her next question.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:23 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October27thSaturday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Pumpkin Spice Princess

Dangerous Wife

6,500 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:49 am
User Image

xxxxxxxx:xxTanyaxBlakelyxx:xxxxxxxx
ブレイクリー ◦ タニア

Could you please stop staring when I look at you,
I just don’t know what to say or what to do
How you’ve got me falling head over heels,
Oh could this be love, maybe what we feel is real

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The door to the bar swung open, something rather uncommon for this time of the day. Coming through it, a younger woman who looked barely legal drinking age.

Dear god, what a morning Tanya had.

She gazed around the bar, seeing no one but herself. Which was great for her, as she just desperately needed a place to be alone with her thoughts. She had considered just going home but, her mother was in town and she didn't have the engry to be berated at the moment.

She waltzed straight to the bar, wedging herself in the closest seat she could find. Looking around the bar more, she didn't see anyone who looked like an employee around, or anyone at all. She began to ponder if they were actually open at this time but, if they were closed, the door would have been locked.

She started tapping her fingers on the counter in contemplation, thinking of drinks and other things. When suddenly, she nearly jumped out of her seat after the sound and vibration of a alerting cellphone emitted from her pocket. Snatching it out of her hoodie, she unlocked it to see what the notification was about.

Rᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀ! Yᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʏᴄʟᴇ ɪs sᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇɢɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴀʏs!

She didn't think today could get any worse but, it had. "God damn it." she groaned, stuffing her phone back into her pocket and grumbling. Even though day drinking was frowned upon in a civilized society, at this point, she really was in desperate need of a drink, and something strong. She looked around the bar more, trying to get the attention of a worker but to no avail.

Slumping in her stool, she rested the side of her head on the counter, looking rather defeated. What she would give just to skip this day.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ XXX
Nern's Clothing EmployeeX
Maternity CurseX
SingleX
Curse - InactiveX

Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ XXX
[]X

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ XXX
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:09 pm
User Image
K Y O S U K E¤ S A K A M U R A
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..Listful thinker..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The hair bounced as it was finally let down and he sighed a bit. He was around back with a few dishes he had to do from the tardiness he had last night. It seemed he never left, but in honesty, he was gone for the night stargazing. His eyes never tired, and never slept. His hands went to his hair as he began to tie it up seeing there was a customer. A single one this early, who wasn't in a suit. It was off. He'd put on his sweet and warm smile as he walked forward, with eyes half glazed, holding his tray over his thighs as he approached. His mouth let out a small chuckle, as an attention grabber before leaning forward beside the slumped woman. "Would a Sweet Sunrise to brighten your day dear?" He'd ask before standing up straight and moving a bang behind his ear. The young man would study her for a moment from her bright hair to her attire. He would blink a bit before thinking, she might seem a bit familiar from a place went to around town, though tried not to let it show in his gaze as he then tilted his head and smiled letting out a soft sigh of content.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pumpkin Spice Princess
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Pumpkin Spice Princess

Dangerous Wife

6,500 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:35 pm
User Image

ブレイクリー ◦ タニア

The sound of laughter made the girl's head shoot up from off the counter instantaneously, nearly smacking herself in the face with her own twin-tails as she did. Her pale cheeks now blushed pink color when she looked at Kyousuke.

"A sunrise sounds great..." she replied, taking up his suggestion. She positioned her self better and rested her elbows the counter,
as not be caught in a weird position again. "But if you're closed don't feel like you have to...I'll leave, I didn't know with your door being open if you were just cleaning up..." she didn't want to be a bother and that one customer who shows up last minute. She was just looking for a place to hide for the time be.

The more she looked at Kyousuke, the more she felt like she had seen him around before. Working retail she saw so many people come and go through her doors that she stopped paying attention. Or he could have been from somewhere else, it was hard to tell. She was always out and about town when she could. Either way, he struck a familiar cord with her.

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ XXX
Maternity CurseX
SingleX
Curse - InactiveX

Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ XXX
[]X

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ XXX
killer-wolf-kun
Kyosuke Sakamura

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:18 pm
User Image
❝..Listful thinker..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As he looked at her reaction and put a single hand to his mouth. The urge to laugh tugged at his lips though he didn't give in as he looked to her gaze. It seemed she was a bit embarrassed as he nodded his head walking around the counter. He would shake his head putting the tray down as he began to pull up two unlabled bottles. It seemed it would spark a bit of conversation as she felt bad being the only person at the bar. He would shake his head lightly while mixing the drinks before her, while looking to the blender. His mouth wouldn't let the smile fade as he walked by to it before looking to her. "Leave, no no no, we're opening dear. You're patronage is much appreciated, and so is your presence." He'd reply to her, he'd look forth and close his eyes, giving her a cheerful look.

His hand would hold the blender as he began to mix the concotion with ice, juice and liquor before it came out in an orange like slush mixture. He would then let it fall into a goblet like glass before topping it with a red syrup and a garnish to top it off before looking to Tanya. "I am Kyosuke Sakamura. It's an honor to meet, M'lady." He'd say before as he slides the drink towards her. His hand would go to his sides while he inhaled and exhaled.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pumpkin Spice Princess
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Pumpkin Spice Princess

Dangerous Wife

6,500 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:56 pm
User Image

ブレイクリー ◦ タニア

It was nice to know she wasn't holding him up with her presence here. She relaxed a bit more, gazing about the bar some more while Kyosuke made her drink. She had been to this place a few times in the past, with friends, so she never had the chance to actually admire the place. Let alone pay attention to the staff who worked here.

"Ah, thank you." she said graciously, taking her drink once it was handed to her. She took a sip of it, enjoying the cold citrus taste of orange and pineapple juice. She could taste the alcohol mixed in but the juice hide it well.

"I'm Tanya Blakely." she smiled, introducing herself after he was kind enough to do for himself. "I work at Nern's, if you've ever heard of it. It's a clothing store." she explained, seeing as he knew where he worked, it might also give her a hint as to if she had seen him there once before.

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ XXX
Maternity CurseX
SingleX
Curse - InactiveX

Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ XXX
[]X

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ XXX
killer-wolf-kun
Kyosuke Sakamura

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:31 pm
User Image
❝..Listful thinker..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Seeing her enjoy the drink brought joy to his heart as he leaned on the counter infront of her hearing about where he might have seen her before. His eye blinked a bit before scratching his head. He'd then put a hand on the counter and nod. "I remember you, Tanya-chan." His body would rise up as he grinned. "I am a shopper there, not too frequent, but enough to remember you." He would tell her before pulling a cup up and filling it with water. He'd set it beside her's and let his smile settle, resting his chin on his palms. "It seems to get so busy, I doubt you would remember me." He'd tell her while chuckling lightly. His eyes studied her a bit more as he let his thoughts run and his eyes close. He'd then state, "I knew it was hard to just forget a beautiful face like yours, Tanya-chan. " He'd tell her while putting a finger to his lips.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Pumpkin Spice Princess
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Pumpkin Spice Princess

Dangerous Wife

6,500 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:30 am
User Image

ブレイクリー ◦ タニア

She stirred her drink with her straw in between sips. Listening to him, it appeared her was a customer of hers at one point, but she would then shake her head when he suggested she hadn't remember him.

"Ah no, I remember you. You looked familiar to me when I first came, I just wanted to make sure It was the right person I was thinking about." she explained, then took a another sip. "I'm more surprised you remember me. We get somewhat busy at my work but, you probably get much more traffic each night. "

"I knew it was hard to just forget a beautiful face like yours, Tanya-chan. "

Tanya's cheeks would become a bright red at the mention of this. Unsure of if he had really meant these words, or was fishing for tips. Either way, convinced to Tanya give him a few extra dollars on-top of what she had planned.

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ XXX
Maternity CurseX
SingleX
Curse - InactiveX

Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ XXX
[]X

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ XXX
killer-wolf-kun
Kyosuke Sakamura

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:24 pm
User Image
❝..Listful thinker..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Look at her reaction he would stand up straight and close his eyes a bit smiling. It seemed she did remember him. Which was odd for retail, or more so endearing. It seemed he had a memorable face. Though, he might want to be more than that later down the line. His eyes opened while he walked slowly around the counter to seat himself next to her and rested his chin on one palm to face her with his full attention. "It's really an honor I am remembered from that place, due to the high amount of traffic there." He'd tell her while putting a hand on the table as he tapped his index finger. "It was packed end to end, and the only thing I truly needed was a pair of socks to match my uniform. Though you seemed to march right through them to the counter and began to evacuate the scene like an emergency." He'd jest while closing his eyes. "You worked so efficiently, I barely got time to see the Glint in your gaze." His words would settle as he sighed and brushed a hand through his hair, hoping that she didn't get intimidated or overwelmed by his approach. "I'm sorry, if I sound a bit forward."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Pumpkin Spice Princess
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Pumpkin Spice Princess

Dangerous Wife

6,500 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:32 pm
User Image

ブレイクリー ◦ タニア

Tanya giggled at the comment of her work being similar to an evaculation scene. A comparison she never thought of but definitely rang true in her experience. "Yeah. It for sure gets a little hectic in there. Especially right now since it's fall, everyone's getting new winter clothes and what not." she explained with a smile, "I'm the relief manager too. So I always end up at the front and getring people out the door when that happens. I'm so sorry you ended up being swept out like that. "

She was taking a drink when he mentioned being too forward, prompting the girl to shake her head with her mouth full. "No no no." she said, after swallowing, "I'm just happy to have someone to talk to with something in common, to be honest." her tone took a slightly distressed rurn, Tanya's nervous face face turning away and becoming a little more dishearten and vacant, as if thinking of something else. But with was only temporary, and as quickly as it happened, she turned back to the bartender.

"So. When you're not working here or at Nern's apparently. What do you like to do?" she posed the question. Finishing off her sunrise after she did.

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ XXX
Maternity CurseX
SingleX
Curse - InactiveX

Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ XXX
[]X

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ XXX
killer-wolf-kun
Kyosuke Sakamura

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Location: Karma Bar > Outside Bar ✦ Company: Kyosuke + Others ✦ Mood: Annoyed ✦ Wearing: Outfit

The night was horrible and Carcer had found herself storming to the back before she punched a customer. She didn't need a more horrible rep than she had. The good thing was she had an office at the bar with a sofa with a pull out bed, now it wasn't the best thing in the world to sleep on but it worked. She didn't feel like finding a way home so instead she had slept on it. Now though, she felt horrible and still pissed off at the world.

The sounds of voices had already reached her office and the one thing that was good, was she heard one of her employee's voices. Finally moving out of the bed, she changed into an extra pair of clothing before making herself presentable, or the best way she could looking like a child, and walked out of the room. She went out the back door so the two wouldn't be interrupted with her grumpy attitude. People already questioned her employees how they could handle her harsh personality.

Moving from the back alley into the main street, she leaned up against the wall and ran a hand through her hair. Today she had gone without putting the flower in her hair and simply decided to have it stay in a pony-tail. The sun seemed harsh to her eyes no matter if it was covered by clouds or not. She simply didn't sleep good at all.

Ooc: You are welcome to say you have heard her. XD
                                Pumpkin Spice Princess

killer-wolf-kun

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:54 pm
User Image
❝..Listful thinker..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The grin crept on his face as he saw the way her face moved as they spoke, the man's eyes couldn't help but follow her motions and chuckle a bit at her giggles. His hand tapping against the table twice watching her slowly sip the drink and speak to him. The two were hard workers it seemed, but her work seems to be busier. His mouth would let out a light sigh as he stood and walked around the bar again as he glanced to the windows that showed the outside. His eyes gazed upon his boss walking by, though it confused him a bit as he looked behind him and squinted. When did she get out there, or a better one, why was she out there? Though it didn't deter him too far, he'd get to the otherside of the bar and pick up her cup a moment and look to her.

"It's fine, I enjoyed the swiftness, it was inspiring for the most part." He'd tell her while putting a hand onto the liquor bottles he previously toyed with, his half closed eyes stared deeply across the counter as he shook it lightly. He'd slowly begin to repeat his former process as she continued on. His eyes closed as his ears patiently listened to her voice, "A person who you can relate to is something this world doesn't seem to appreciate." He'd tell her before swishing the liquids around and looking up. She asked him his hobbies as he slowed down his shaking and blinked before making a small groan. It was his thinking sound as he blinked and looked up. His pass times? "If you care to know, some of them are..." He'd try to pick the more interesting ones as he closed his eyes and smiled."I enjoy practicing my martial arts, though a nice song isn't too bad to make while I wait, I do love my dog; Koroma, he's a handful you know...But most of all, I think I enjoy culinary practices. They remind me of home." He'd say while looking over to her and smiling brightly.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Pumpkin Spice Princess
Quote:

Mayonaka_Kaji

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:53 am
Mayonaka_Kaji

|H|E|S|T| I |A|N B|L|A|C|K|
Exit from: Mercy Hospital

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The events of the former evening had drawn up rather unnatural stirrings, strange desires he had thought long since dormant, realized, a terribly uncomfortable need to socialize, though he'd probably just scare them all off, which was usually preference, blaming it all on his damn new Apprentice... Who was by all accounts, late for the first day, not that he himself was currently a pillar of responsibility, nor was she officially part of the 'Team' at Mercy Hospital. He thought for once, maybe he'd get out, slip himself free from the ironclad grip of his morgue wing down in Purgatory, By now he'd left countless messages for the police girl this involving the case with the young hit and run fatality, nothing yet, half tempted to take matters into his own hands. Slipping down the street, virtually unscathed by the sun despite its less then agreeable nature, or his own, he moved, slender hands thrust into the pockets of his black leather coat, heels clicking softly down the pavement, his ordained path taking him right outside the bar 'Karma' Hestian had been a functioning alcoholic back in the day after Lawliet's death, but today he was here for slightly different reasons, before he could act on them, his unnatural heavily lashed gold and black eyes flit over the single soul, perched out back in the alleyway, clearly perturbed by something, too which he'd just have to bite... Figuratively of course, "-You look like s**t," Hestian, ever the sadistic gentleman, whose biting compliments often ran its pleasurable course alongside razor blades and lemon juice, continued... Excelling always at driving people away, as if it was a damn hobby, but as always he'd attempt to follow it up with a kindness, "-Care to talk? The names Hestian... Hestian Black" the anti social deviant, and local town resident weirdo was certain to have his name precede him, if it wasn't for his services as Star Creeks resident undertaker, it could have been for his presumably 'Haunted' funeral home, or the fact the cities youth shared their rite of passage doorbell ditching his home. If one theory was true, it was certain to be his appearance, hauntingly beautiful, but monstrous like the Devil masquerading as the face of Heaven... "-And you are? Apologies, I don't get out much..."  

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Agatha55

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:14 am
With:n/a
Where:Entering the Bar
Feeling: Just a quick drink before I head towards the office
Wearing: White blouse and black pencil skirt.
Iris Ferraro

Just like the silver rain that pours down onto the iris flower time will help it grow, il mio piccolo fiore viola
❦...................................................................................................

The sounds and smell of the city gather around her as she walk the streets of these town, consuming those who live in here. One would think that life in this town would be a more peaceful and normal passing but sadly this town is much bigger then it seems. There were many things happening, most where the usual person going by their usual beings, others were the strange kind. Normality seem's to had been none exiting and for as long she had live here, there doesn't go a day by she hasn't gotten bored by it.
Putting her hands on her pocket, Iris turn to her left and spotted a bar, she's been hearing a lot of this bar. A accommodating and excellent drinks for those who want to let out some stress. It sounded rather good idea to take a look, before she had to go to the office. And maybe she could go and check it out, who really knows, she would found something interesting like a good bottle of merlot and a good chat with someone.
Opening the door and stepping inside, Iris turn to look around her and found few people there, she then waltz in and took a seat in one the bar stools while waiting order.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In the mean time she waited, Iris took out her notebook and scan the notes she had taken on the case she was working. Her notebook all worn out had been writhing by many times showing the pages of the cases she had dealt with, some were solve and others were as perplex as many yet to come. It could be that this whole unknown thing that where happening around this town was to blame or probably something that was close to her. Iris despise thinking about her problem, it made her feel incapable and unavailable to even be close to anyone. Close to be even be call human. Iris didn't realize she was looking downcast as she stare at her palm in thought.
...................................................................................................❦

...so wait until blooms more beautiful.

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces