Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Marge's Grocery Store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Victor Todeas-

Victor noticed the person in front of him start taking deep breaths, seeming to calm himself. 'He was that nervous? Comparable to me?' he wondered to himself, amidst his own nerves. His eyes were glancing everywhere but towards the other persons eyes, not being able to settle them on anything yet. 'Would that work for me? he briefly thought, before taking a few experimental breaths. They actually worked in slightly calming him down, until he thought of what the other person might think if he noticed he was also doing it.

Victor was broken from his thoughts by the person in front of him speaking. Victor blinked once, trying to process the request. Twice, and it was still not sinking in. And then he realized he was asking for HIS help. 'He called me a...sir?' he thought to himself, not being used to being called that. He glanced between the person and the top shelf a few times, before slowly nodding. "Ok...I...I can do that. I'm...Victor...by the way...you don't have to call...me Sir." After speaking, longer than he was accustomed to or even comfortable with, the person moved away and Victor hurriedly stepped into the space he had occupied. Even though Victor was taller than this other person, he would have to stretch to reach the cans, barely even being able to see that there was a second row.

As Victor started to stretch to reach the first can, he froze when he heard the other person speak. He let out a relieved sigh when he realized it was about the can and not him. He continued to reach for the first can, grabbing it with his left hand, before shifting his gaze to the rest of the top shelf that he could see. It seemed that was the last can in the first row, the rest were in the second. 'I hope I can reach one.' he thought to himself, reaching with his right hand and getting on his tippy toes to reach. He moved his hand around, trying to see which can he could reach, getting lost in thought. 'He has been silent for a while. Was I supposed to respond!? but what do I say? It's WAY TOO LATE to say anything NOW...Right??? he thought, mentally panicking. He was broken from his panicked thoughts by the feeling of grasping another can. He quickly moved away, glad he did something right and feeling like he didn't completely screw up at least...but did so too quick. He lost his balanced and found himself falling backwards, too nervous and panicked to let go of the cans to grab something else to stop his fall. 'NOOOO!' he mentally screamed in his mind. As he fell, his arms flailing wildly with no success on slowing his decent, his mind was devoid of thought just hoping it wouldn't hurt too much. His face had terror all across it. He hit the ground with a light thud, letting out a small whimper as he did. He kept his gaze staring straight up at the roof and didn't try to get up, being more embarrassed than in actual pain but hoping embarrassment could kill him right now. His thought were no longer on the pain, but focusing on how many things that have gone wrong so far today.

He still managed to hold onto the cans though.

{OOC: Experimenting with thoughts being a dark blue and words spoken as the lighter blue. Damn it, im not making my 1000 post minimum)
1234boo75

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:08 am
User Image
【☣ Draken Amtili : Empathic Loner☠】
Alone? yes that's me
Bonkers?,

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Draken nodded as he heard victor talk. Least the male introduced himself though all Draken responded with was Ok Victor sir. Why.. are you so nervous..” He added while feeling nervous himself. Though he tried his best to not show it at all. Let alone cause the other person to be even more nervous. Though he couldn't help but watch the ‘giant’ reach up and attempt to grab a can. Drakens weight slowly shifting from foot to foot.

It didn't take long before he saw the Victor backing off… And falling slowly. The flailing arms and .. peaceful nature of his emotions straight after his moment of panic surprised him a little. Then came the small bang as he hit the floor and all Draken could do was start to giggle. Even more so at the fact he held onto the two cans. Though he hesitated for a second before sticking one hand out to try and help Victor up. “ Nice to meet you Victor i'm Draken. “ He even bowed his head a tiny amount before offering him a gentle smile. “Want me to pay for the can’s?”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Nervous
Action: Shopping
OOC: somehow not in the mood for this draken at all...
Attire:Standard. See image

ɪ don’t Know Freindship
Even now

Ghost254

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:17 pm

-Victor Todeas-

Victors hopes of a salvageable day sunk even further when he heard the person giggle. 'Why does my first day have to go so horribly?' he thought to himself. Despite trying to avoid looking anywhere near the person, he saw a hand be struck out over him, right in his peripheral. He also finally heard this persons name and... 'He wants to help me? And PAY for the cans!?' he thought, slightly shocked. He wasn't sure what to do or how to process this. Slowly and unsure, Victor put one of the cans on the floor and extended his own arm to grasp Draken's, and was slowly lifted off the floor with his help. As he was finally standing up, he quickly crouched and grabbed the other can. "Th-thank you...but...you don't have to...pay for them...you've already done more...than most people." he spoke softly. As much as it would be nice to have a few more spare dollars, he didn't want to burden Draken by immediately taking money from him. He knew how precious it was, to himself at least. He also didn't want to respond to his earlier comment about why he was nervous. It would be even more embarrassing to talk about. "That...was the last thing...I needed...Are you...done as well?"He said, internally debating about whether he should just leave before he embarasses himself further or if it would be rude to do so. 'Plus, he is pretty kind unlike most people.' he thought, thinking that maybe he could make a friend. Not wanting to impose, he would wait for his response, one hand holding his can, before realizing his error and holding one hand out so he could get his can. "Oh and here...this is yours." he said, an embarrassed look on his face. 'Remember, my DEAR sweet Victor. You are MINE and mine ALONE!' He heard Darya say in her sweet tone of voice, and his embarrassed look faded, replaced by an expression of fear as his face paled. Under her sweet tone, Victor understood the threat she placed in the words. 'We were just talking...we barely know each other...' he mentally thought, responding to Darya. 'Yes Victor, but remember that beautiful world where there was barely any color except out house? I want to experience that again with you, and for it to stay that way. You can talk to him, but you can't get close to him.' With that, she went quiet, and Victor let out a sigh of relief, his expression going back to normal.

{OOC: Sorry, not a lot of time to make posts longer or with better detail.)
1234boo75

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:31 pm
User Image
Alone? yes that's me
Bonkers?,

Draken paused for a few seconds as he felt the wave of.. Dread? Hit him. And all he can do is drop his shoulders and look a little worried. That was at least before the feeling of surprise took hold. Seemingly in both of them as drakens own eyes shot wide. A small pause later draken started to speak very softly “ I .. am sorry and it's fine i wanted to pay its my fault you had to go out your way so..” He paused for a second as he offered Victor a few dollars with his right hand. Though it was shaking a little bit before the other male continued the conversation. Did he ask if he had finished getting what he needed? Truth is draken couldn't remember, And that in itself made him feel embarrassed, He even blushed a tiny amount.

It was a second later the can was offered to him, All Draken did in response was blink and take it with his left and place it into his rather empty basket. ” I don't remember what i came for but thank you. Wait…” He paused and stared at victor for a few seconds as he felt Anger and fear rolling off him. Of course curiosity got the better of him. ”You have.. Multiple people in your head? You feel.. “ HE flickered his eyes away. Should he really ask that? It was rather private. “I .. Never Mind Mr Victor. I.. Just feel things. You felt like two people… “ He nodded a little and then took a few steps back. “I should head home however. Sorry for taking up so much of your time.”

OOC: somehow not in the mood for this draken at all...

ɪ don’t Know Freindship
Even now

Ghost254

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ghost254 rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:41 pm

-Victor Todeas-

Victor released his grip on the can as soon as he was sure Draken had a good grip on it, not wanting to just drop it in front of him. Victor also noted the money being offered to him again, this time in shaking hands, again making him think Draken was nervous too, if not as much. He hesitated, not wanting to take money from this nice person, but he knew it would help both him and Ragna out if he did. He debated it for a few more seconds, before succumbing and hesitantly grabbing the money, clutching it momentarily before depositing it into his jacket pocket. Looking at him, he allowed his eyes to slowly creep up and lock eyes with Draken for a moment before quickly averting them and barely audibly saying "Thank you...". It was so strange and surreal to just be getting money from someone.

His thoughts froze the second the person mentioned there being others inside him. 'How does he know this!? I haven't said anything and Darya stayed in...How... Victor thought to himself, internally panicking of how that deep secret was so easily noticed. He felt his blood chill as he heard Darya speak. 'Oooh, he knows i'm here? How intriguing. Victor dear, can I please come out, I would love to have a chat with this Draken. He seems amusing, and I want to know how he knows about me.' Immediately, Victor started trying to convince her not to, afraid what she might do to find out. She had never found anyone else interesting before, so he had no idea what she would do for once. 'Please don't Darya...He is actually nice...' he barely finished his thought, before he heard Darya retort. 'And you want him as a friend. Remember Victor, you are MINE. Now, I will let you be this boys...friend, if you promise I get to meet him. While i'm in control. Soon.' Her tone masked a slight anger at Victor's hint of liking this person as a friend, but wasn't as bad as usual. Which was weird except... 'You want to study him that bad...' Victor commented mostly to himself. He didn't know what to do...if he said yes he may be in danger, but if he said no he may still be in danger and Victor would still be alone... 'Ok. But only if you promise not to hurt him.' Victor thought slowly. 'Of course not my dear Victor...Once my curiosity is sated, I have no need of him. Unless you cross the line.' she ended in a warning tone, and with that she ceased speaking.

Hearing him say he should head home broke Victor from his internal argument. He felt slightly guilty, but this was the only time Darya had ever approved of allowing a friend. He couldn't let that type of chance pass up. 'And she promised not to hurt him...' he thought to himself, knowing she didn't break her word...but usually found ways around them. But this time he think she had to keep it. Realizing Draken just finished speaking Victor hurriedly spoke. "Its fine! I...I don't mind...It was nice...talking with you...I...I have to go too...I hope...Hope I see you again!" He blurted out the last part, before feeling incredibly embarrassed. Before his nerves could overpower him, he took out a scrap of paper from his pocket and a pen from his bag, scrawling in his address. "I...I don't have a phone...but I can write letters...If you want to...to keep in touch..?" He was almost pale while saying it, he didn't know if he was going to fast or not but he may not see him again otherwise. So he bared through it, handing him the scrap before giving a sheepish wave, not even waiting for a response, forgetting even to ask for his. He quickly spun around to move his cart, moving quickly to the self check out area, paying quickly for his groceries and leaving the store. And then he realized he had no idea how to get home. Not wanting to show everyone he was lost and be embarrassed, he picked a random direction and started walking down it, hoping it was the correct way.

{OOC: Exit.)
1234boo75

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:41 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October31thTuesday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:26 pm

November1stWednesday

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:39 pm
Sora Kitsu
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
Kitsu had quietly walked down to the store. He tried to avoid everyone on the road. He didn't want to explain that he wasn't a wild animal. He was feeling down in the dumps. He didn't think that Marisa wanted to be with someone who was stuck like this. He openly sighed as he walked into the store. He knew that there were no animals allowed, but he had been human just yesterday.

He grabbed a cart and started to do his shopping. He grabbed a big bag of rice, several kinds of meat, and other staple items. He wondered if he could even bring this all home.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

[[OOC: Entering from house.]]

Quote:

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:21 pm
Sora Kitsu

User Image
Kitsu finished his shopping. He had a cart full, and wasn't looking forward to the walk home. He decided against walking. At the check out, he called a cab to come and pick him up. It was the best choice with how much food he grabbed. A lot of it was meat. He didn't know if he could even eat rice as a fox. Man, this was really turning out bad. He wished he knew why he felt this way.

He climbed into the cab when it got there, putting the groceries in the trunk.

[[OOC: Exiting.]]

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:03 am

November2ndThursday

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:33 am

November3rdFriday

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:00 pm

November4thSaturday

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:03 am
User Image
Alone? yes that's me
Bonkers?,

Silently Draken slipped into the market as quietly as he could again. Music playing in his ears though a cheap headset in an effort to try and block out other people again.While last time he used it to try and drown out the sounds, this time he was just using it so people didn't look at him to weirdly. It probably helped that he looked like he had a hangover. As he entered the store his hand instinctively darted out and scooped up a basket to put shopping in. Though in a instant Instinctively he rolled his shoulders forwards trying to make himself look smaller along with cuddling the basket so it didn't stick out.

It didn't take him long to get around the back of one of the canned food isles, his eyes darting between the floor and the shelves. “Come on… Where is it. Where is the stupid canned chilli…” drakens quiet almost somber voice emitted. Shortly his eyes narrowed at the top shelf, right at the very top was his desired food… Again ii was just out of his short reach. “For. Frak Sake… seriously they are EVEN HIGHER NOW! ” It didn't take more than a second before he dropped his shoulders in defeat… and to try and hide a little more as everyone in the isle stared. He wasn't sure if he could ask anyone else again.. Or should given his brain and his ‘powers’. Though he looked a little annoyed.

OOC: Copy pasta kinda. But then daily routine

ɪ don’t Know Freindship
Even now

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:50 pm
User Image

*~~*Hurik Ogden*~~*

User Image

Walking off the bus, she carefully opened the umbrella and made her way to the grocery store. It had been a while since she last visited. "Okay, so we need: cat food, milk, eggs, fruits, veggies, etc," She muttered to herself before humming softly to herself as she made her way down the isle that housed soups and the like. There, she spotted a male who seemed annoyed. Feeling a little concerned and curious, she walked over and tried to reach for the chilli only to fail in reaching the shelf. No sooner had she reached up than a tall shop worker come over to ask if she needed assistance. She smiled kindly and nodded. "Yes please, could you please get me a can of chilli," She asked politely. The shop worker nodded and did so, handing it to her before she thanked him and watched him walk away. Smiling kindly still, she turned to the slightly taller young man, "Here you go." She said and offered the can of chilli to him.
User Image

(OutOfCandy!:)

1234boo75

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:08 pm
User Image
Alone? yes that's me
Bonkers?,

Draken jumped a little as he felt a concerned curious feeling from someone close by. Of course that made him want to retract a little more causing him to roll his shoulders up.Then came another new person. A store worker. A tall one at that. He felt the judging vibes. Or least what he perceived as them. Judging him and someone else. That caused him to drop his eyes. His feet lightly shuffled on the floor. Even more when he heard the woman that had walked up asking for what he wanted. His mouth opened a little to speak and all he got was a small squeak out.

It was after a second that Draken looked up. The shop worker was leaving. His eyes looked at hurik almost wanting, Though the offer of the chilli caught him completely off guard and made him blink ” I .. thanks.. “ He said rather shakely. His left hand darting out and cupping hers to say thank you before snapping away as he hadn't expected to touch her. He started to blush ever so softly and mutter " Sorry" over and over again.

ɪ don’t Know Freindship
Even now

[qoute=”Aeval_Silvertongue”][/qoute]

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash