Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agatha55

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:16 pm
With: Servers and other people
Where: Kona Cafe
Feeling: Thinking
Wearing: Blouse, pants and long coat
Iris Ferraro

Just like the silver rain that pours down onto the iris flower time will help it grow, il mio piccolo fiore viola
❦...................................................................................................

Before her coffee came, Iris notice the waitress had made a face of disbelief when she order her coffee, maybe she has never seen someone drank coffee that way she did. Most people dint like drinking black coffee, the strong and without sweetener. It was too much for them but for Iris, been born Italian and having father who drank coffee the way he did was nothing unusual for her. Her father was the type of man who when out to the village and integrate with the towns people, as in way like they were his family. He love getting to know everyone and was always open for a drink, or two. Morning was his coffee, bitter without any sugar.or cream which he always said's it spoil a good cup coffee and its tradition.
He was such old-fashioned man.
That's why she drink coffee like these, to keep memory of him close by.
User Image
As Iris was about ot take another sip of of her coffee, the young girl who she noted had walk towards her and sat next to her. Iris then was able to see her closer,
she look fragile, weak even, almost as she has never eaten anything yet. Before Iris continue taking quick glances, the girl was now staring at her.
Iris became aware of the girl as she turn around and started fiddling with something which sounded like a click, a toy probably.
Putting down her paper, she spoke "Would you mind joining me for some carrot cake?" she ask her, hoping not scared her
...................................................................................................❦

...so wait until blooms more beautiful.

_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
Lady of Lilac Lake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:21 pm
User Image
xxxxyou can't bring me down..xxxx
xxxxi won't surrender..xxxx
xxxxyou can't break me now..xxxx
xxxxthere's nothing here..xxxx
xxxxnothing left..xxxx
xxxxyou still try to take it awayxxxx

adrian amarixxxx
⤠with: Angel xxxx
⤠location: Kona Cafe xxxx
⤠mood: Cheerful xxxx
⤠wearing
Casual

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

tab tab Adrian drank about half of his coffee and finished his muffin by the time Angel came back. As he knew she would do so. Well, that and she would have to give him his bill for breakfast. He looked up from over his cup as he had finished 3/4 of it. Setting it down, he couldn't help but to smile around her. It was her cheerful energy that was really keeping him in high spirits. Plus, she was just doing her job. "Why yes, I'm doing lovely actually. The muffin exceeded my expecations. The coffee? Where has this been when I've been burning it at home? Haha." Adrian set the cup down and nodded. "A little more wouldn't hurt I guess. So, I was actually going to ask you, after your shift, would you care to accompany me to the park? It's a lovely day and I'd hate for you to waste it. You've been so nice and the hospitality has been through the roof. Plus, the trees are in full bloom and look very beautiful." He wasn't going to force her to go with him, but it would be nice if she did. Adrian reached into his pocket to grab out his wallet. Opening it up, he grabbed out $30 and handed it to her. "Keep the change, whatever the bill comes out to. Oh, how rude of me. I was asking you to accompany me on a nice stroll without even introducing myself. My name is Adrian, Adrian Amari." He said as he held out his hand towards her.

[[Ooc: ]]
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:56 pm
User Image
♫Angel♫

User Image

Location: Kona Cafe. Now that everyone is here, things are calming down.
Company: Mr. Fujishima, Yuki, Okami, and quite a few of customers. Currently only chatting with Adrian.
Mood: Still happy and pleasant, but becoming rather flustered.
Attire: What is shown in her profile picture: black shirt, pink skirt, short white boots. The only exception is a white apron that she wears during her shift.
Hands up high
raise them high
and cast your worries to the sky
if you can't stand, then take my hand
and I will rise to fight by your side

User Image

After hearing him give the cafe so much praise, Angel smiled brightly. It always made her happy to hear that people appreciated this place, especially because she felt that meant she was really contributing. After all, if she was here and they were happy, that meant she was doing something right. When he spoke about himself burning his own coffee again, she brought her free hand up to her mouth, covering her lips as she stifled a soft laugh. "You poor thing. Well, you're always welcome to come back whenever you like. We'll be more than happy to take care of you." 'We'. She spoke not only for herself but the entire store. She had no doubt that anyone else here would be more than eager to assist him. He was absolutely a treat. If only all customers could be friendly... most were kind, sure, but they kept to themselves. He soon accepted her offer for more coffee, and as he set his cup down, she was quick to fill it back up. Granted, she hadn't forgotten that he liked his with cream and sugar, and now that there was more coffee, he was bound to need more to go with it. After picking up his empty plate, she turned to the counter to return the coffee pot, but she wasn't leaving. She glanced over her shoulder at him, letting him know she was still paying attention as he started speaking. She was just trying to multitask.

He wanted to ask her something. She had looked back to the counter, setting the pot back down on the warmer. She was just starting to pick up a fresh plate when he finished his question. She froze, even if it was only for a few seconds, the shift in her posture was noticeable. Slowly, she filled the plate with a couple packets of sugar and creamer, and she rested a spoon on top of it. "Oh." Was he asking her to go with him to the park? That came as a complete surprise. What was she supposed to say to that? Angel only had confidence when it came to her work. Ask her about the cafe, and she is more than eager to chat. When it came to more personal things... she was actually quite shy. That didn't mean she didn't like the idea. Taking a moment to recover from the sudden surprise, she turned back towards him. Though there was a smile on her lips, she was suddenly avoiding looking at him. placing the plate with the creamer and sugar packets next to his coffee cup, in case he needed them. "Would.. um, would you really like to? That sounds... rather nice, actually." She reached up, carefully tucking back a few loose strands of hair that had fallen behind her ear. She could feel a gentle heat building against her skin, the tips of her cheeks filling with a hint of color. She was flustered by the offer. "If you really don't mind, yes. I-I mean, I would love to. That sounds like fun."

Smooth.

She caught sight of him moving, and so she was forced to look up. Ah, he was getting his wallet. That meant he was done and ready to pay. She put on another smile, and when he handed her the money, she turned to go and get him some change. Yet, before she even moved, he stopped her, telling her to keep it. "Oh, I couldn't-" She stammered out in a rush, looking back at him. Thirty dollars... he had only gotten a simple muffin and a cup of coffee. Her lips drew into a tight line as he continued talking. It was obvious she was troubled by the amount he was paying, but he didn't seem to be bothered by it. She would have to try again to get him to let her give him some change when she had the chance. He introduced himself, and to her surprise, he offered out his hand. She couldn't stop herself from smiling. He was so kind, it was just impossible not to. She hesitated but soon enough took a step closer towards the counter before reaching out to accept his hand. "... Angel. Ah, just.. just Angel." That only caused the color in her cheeks to deepen. That just sounded so silly to say out loud.

User Image

User Image

my beating heart is burning on
and as it races I realize
there's no doubt
not one doubt
as I make my wish and let it cry out

OoC: In comes shy Angel, lol.

AmaLee – "Overfly" (English)

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:16 pm
User Image
xxxxnothing left..xxxx

adrian amarixxxx
⤠wearing
Casual

tab tab Adrian noticed she froze when he asked her to accompany him. 'Was I too forward? Did I say something wrong?' he thought to himself. He simply heard an "Oh" come from her. Her response wasn't all that reassuring. He felt his heart sink a little bit. While he wasn't huge on rejection, he understood it. As long as it was reasonable anyway. She finally turned towards him, bringing sugar and creamer with her. But, it was odd, it was as if she was avoiding looking at him. Smooth Adrian, you creeped her out. That sinking feeling he felt earlier? Well, now his heart was pretty much having a party with the worms in the dirt. Dancing away as he kept telling himself he blew it. But that all changed when she finally gave more of an answer to his offer. The woman had accepted his offer, though she seemed shy about it. Watching as she tucked the loose stands that fell in her face, he could see a hue of pink in her cheeks. Which brought a smile to his face once more. "Of course I don't mind. I extended the offer to you, silly."

tab tab He shook his head when she refused the tip. "No please, I insist. You've been more than helpful and quite a delight might I add. You've been so busy in just a short amount of time and handling yourself pretty well. So I'd say you deserve it." He felt a little tingle in his hand when she took it. Like their good vibes just collided. "Well, Angel, it's very nice to meet you. Lovely name by the way, suits you well. I would kiss your hand out of habit. But going by how pink your cheeks are, I don't think you feel like turning from pink to red. While my manners tell me to do so, I will resist the urge. Boy, that sounded better in my head. Did that even make sense?" Looking down, he noticed her hand still in his and he gently released it. "I think you'll be needing that back," he chuckled a bit.

_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:48 pm
User Image
♫Angel♫

User Image

Company: Mr. Fujishima, Yuki, Okami, and quite a few of customers. Currently only chatting with Adrian.
Mood: Extremely embarrassed.
Attire: What is shown in her profile picture: black shirt, pink skirt, short white boots. The only exception is a white apron that she wears during her shift.
Hands up high
raise them high

User Image

It didn't seem he was going to let her give him anything back. She frowned briefly, glancing towards the money he had handed her. It would leave her feeling rather guilty, but... she would only feel worse if she tried to refuse it again after he was so insistent on it. So, instead, she let out a rather defeated sigh before looking back up to him. "Well... thank you." She gave him a soft smile. She really didn't know what else to say. For now, she tucked the money into a small pocket on her apron. She would ring his order in correctly later when she had a free moment. For now, while she had the chance, she was going to use her time to chat with him while he was still here.

Now came the handshake. She placed her small hand against his, and her touch was soft, and it was hard to tell if she was really holding on to his hand or not. Yet, there it was, resting against his. Her eyes were settled on their hands, at least until he started speaking. He quickly spouted off in almost a ramble, and she looked up at him surprised. He liked her name. She opened her mouth for a second, then quickly closed it. She hadn't exactly explained it to him, but as far as she knew that wasn't her name at all. There was something oddly nice about how he noted that it seemed to suit her. She didn't even try to speak though, lest she interrupted him. He offered to kiss her hand, but he would stop himself on the account that her cheeks were pink. He could see... so she really was blushing? The knowledge only made it worse. He might have been better off going ahead and just kissing her hand, as both his choices caused her fair skin to turn bright red with color. Her head dropped a bit as if somehow that might hide her blush from him. Her hand was still in his... just how long was he planning on holding it? She couldn't help but notice it felt so warm, her hand in his... When he finally released her hand, she brought it up to rest against her chest. Even after, the heat from his touch lingered. "I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to, it just... well, surprised me that you asked, and I-..." Her voice trailed off, growing softer and softer until she stopped. The more she fumbled over her words, the hotter the warmth in her cheeks grew. Her head dropped a bit more as she glanced down towards the floor, and the hair she had carefully tucked away came loose again, falling down next to her cheek. "... um. It just was really nice of you to ask."

User Image

User Image

there's no doubt
not one doubt

OoC:

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:14 pm
User Image
xxxxnothing left..xxxx

adrian amarixxxx
⤠wearing
Casual

tab tab Adrian tilted his head a bit when she brought her hand to her chest. He leaned down a bit to look up at her behind her hair. It was almost as if she was trying to hide her face. "Haha, my hands are clean, I swear. I don't smell weird, do I?" He played it off like he was smelling himself. Then he returned his attention back to her. He then held up a hand. "I totally understand. I was just some stranger asking you out on a walk. I'd react the same way if I were in your shoes. I totally took you off guard." He pouted a bit when he saw her head drop a little more. The loose hair she had tucked away was making its appearance again. Adrian pushed up from his stool at the counter. As gently as he could, he tucked the hair back. His fingers lightly on her chin and he tilted her head upward to face him. "Now,now. No need to hide your face. I know you're blushing no matter how hard you try. It's okay ,Angel." He sat back down, hands on his hips and puffing his chest a bit. "I know I'm quite a character. But nothing to blush over, I assure you."

tab tab After he relaxed a bit, he stood up from the stool. He turned towards the door but stopped. He had forgotten to ask her a couple of important things. On his heel, he spun his body back around to face her. "So, when are you off your shift? Should we meet up or would you like for me to come by and sweep you off your feet? I almost left without asking you. I would've felt like such a fool standing there by myself because my brain decided to forget. Would've been super embarrassing as well."

_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:20 pm
User Image
♫Angel♫

User Image

Mood: Still feeling a bit shy, but pleasant.
Hands up high
raise them high

User Image

Even though she found it hard to look at him, hearing his playful, happy banter made it impossible for her not to smile. Sure, she was a little shy, but he was so warm and kind... the way he tried to joke with her, it brought out a bit of a laugh. Her soft chuckle slipped through her lips, and cautiously she glanced up at him. She still kept her head down, but she could at least glimpse him through the strands of hair that had fallen in front of her face. He was trying very hard to reassure her that everything was okay, and he even sympathized with her. True, he may be some stranger... but, honestly, who wasn't? There was a slight sting in her chest at the thought, one that caused her to glance back down towards the floor. The smile he had worked so hard to bring back out seemed to be fading away... suddenly, there was a soft touch near her cheek. She flinched, her eyes darting up to catch sight of his hand. She hadn't even heard him move. Was she really so lost in thought? She remained still, frozen in place as he carefully tucked her hair back for her. It was such a tender and delicate touch... it almost made her shiver. Before she knew it, his fingers came to rest underneath her chin, and with that same gentle touch, he lifted her head. Her sapphire eyes fixed upon his... and for a moment, she just stared. For the first time, she was really able to get a good look at his face. His eyes were such a vibrant shade of red... such a lovely crimson color. Yet, he didn't let her gaze at him for long. He was quick to scold her, in a nice way, for trying to hide her face, which was useless anyway. He could still see the blush in her complexion. "... sorry." Even though she apologized, she found herself smiling rather sheepishly. Her gaze faltered occasionally, but she did her best not to drop it completely.

He was like the character from a storybook. Was it possible for someone to be so... charming? There were many thoughts that swirled about in her head, but she would never dare say them.

Now that he had rested a bit, he stood. It seemed he was going to take his leave. She instantly felt a heavy disappointment in her chest. Though he turned, it wasn't but a moment later that he whipped back around, spinning to face her once more. Curiously, she tilted her head, listening to him. She wondered if he was always like this... did he just know that he was likeable, and so he used that to his advantage? Because it certainly was working. "Oh. I, um, I get off at 2:00." It was a shorter shift today, only seven hours, as she came in early to prep for the store's opening. "Well, if you don't mind..." She hesitated. He mentioned coming by to sweep her off her feet. As terrible as it was, she had to admit that sounded kind of exciting. Though she was sure he was only teasing her. "Could we meet up, say... sometime around 3:00?" She absolutely felt guilty for asking but it would give her time to rush home and freshen up. She was sure she'd be a mess after work was over. "I just want to be able to take my stuff home after work first." That certainly sounded better, and it wasn't a lie. She would be fine meeting him somewhere if he was happy with it. She didn't want to trouble him any more than necessary.

User Image

User Image

there's no doubt
not one doubt

OoC:

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:30 pm
User Image
Location Kona Cafe
Company Myselves, Adrian, Helios, Yuki, Okami, Iris
Thoughts Yaayy, new friend...
OutfitCasual

I'm scared of what's inside my head
What's inside my soul
I feel like i'm running, but getting nowhere

Lacii nodded towards the frantic young miss before answering as soon as she asked. "Any sweet tea would be great, thank you." before she was greeted by a strange sight. In her excitement, the girl's tails and ears popped free and began to wag happily. Instead of freaking out, Lacii just giggled. It was adorable when things like this happened and people forgot themselves. Her eyes gllittered softly before resuming their undead disinterest and she hopped onto the stool. She looked to the waitress and shook her head. "I'll be okay here, thank you though." she commented, hearing the green haired waitress inform her of her..predicament before turning to view the lady with the newspaper.

As she fiddled with her sleeves, she saw the paper fall and the woman's voice brought her head up. She was offering her chance to chat and sweets as a bonus. Carrot cake? Mulling it over, Lacii nodded slowly, smiling softly. She hadn't had carrot cake in particular in quite a while. She held out a hand and her smile grew. "I'm Lacii, I wouldn't mind joining you. Thanks.." Her voice was a bit scratchy, seeing as she usually only had Raphael for company and they would commune in her head, making talk unecessary. The hand she offered was cold and a bit thin. It was hard to keep her body temperature up when it really didn't matter anymore. She hoped her new friend wouldn't mind it though. She gave a small cough to clear it before returning her attention to the woman.
"So" she asked with a smile, resting an arm on the table and propping her head up with her head, "Offer food to strangers often? It's really sweet of you."

Fear is suffocating me, I cant breath
I feel like i'm drowning, i'm sinking deeper
White light fades to red
As I enter The City of the Dead

Grave Chains

Agatha55

Yuki-Soma69

Eternal Conundrum

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

5,100 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25

Yuki-Soma69

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:13 am
Lady of Lilac Lake

User Image
Yuki starts to make her tea. " I hope she don't mind sakura tea. It's pink but it is sweet and it gose with the blooming of the sakura trees." She sighs. 'I should go pay mother a vist under her tree. It have been a while and she haven't seen me since I was little.' She shakes her head then foces back on her duties. She heads over to Lacii and places muffins down then came back with her tea. " if there is any thing else plz let me know. " she bows her head. Then walks away and hoses get the broom and starts to sweep.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:20 pm
User Image
xxxxnothing left..xxxx

adrian amarixxxx
⤠wearing
Casual

tab tab Adrian's lips curved into a smile. He sort of half expected a later time. He would probably walk around a bit until she was finished. He might drop by the furniture shop. See if he can't find anything interesting to look at. "Haha yes of course. Whatever you would like. I did not expect to take you away from here right as your shift ended. I will see you at 3 pm." He gave her a bow before turning back towards the door. Adrian walked out, the smile remained on his face. He would've asked for her number so she could contact him in case anything came up. But if their walk went well, he might ask her then.

~Exits~

_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:05 pm
User Image
♫Angel♫

User Image

Company: Mr. Fujishima, Yuki, Okami, and quite a few of customers.
Mood: Back to her friendly self, though feeling a bit anxious.
Hands up high
raise them high

User Image

She watched as Adrian bowed to her politely before he turned and left. Though he was already leaving, Angel raised her hand, pausing a moment before waving her fingers in a gentle farewell. "... See you at 3:00." Her words came out as nothing more than a mumble, nothing he would even be able to hear. When he finally exited the building, she let out a soft sigh. So... she had plans now after work. It wasn't anything fancy, just a walk in the park, but to her, that was more than enough to test her nerves. Trying to push it from her mind, for now, she would return to her work. The first thing she would take care of was his bill. She was an honest worker, after all. Still, she pocketed the remainder for her tip, and though she still felt guilty for the amount, she couldn't deny that she needed it.

The rest of her shift seemed to drag by incredibly slow. She found herself glancing at the clock constantly, something she never did. Angel was not one who was eager to end her shift, but today was different. Still, that didn't stop her from performing her duties. She tended to any customer that approached her, and over time her worries melted away. She was back to her usual self. Her smile radiated with warmth and affection at each and every person she could help, her pleasant laughter filling the cafe as she made small talk with some of the regulars. She was such a delightful person when she was truly open. Whenever she wasn't with the people in the cafe, she was off tending to the store chores: baking in the kitchen, washing dishes, cleaning tables, anything she could do in order to be helpful. Whether it was her task or not, she didn't mind. If she had the time to do it, then why shouldn't she?

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, it was 2:00. Angel was almost always fighting to stay later it seemed, and usually, Mr. Fujishima would have to practically force her to go home, but today, it was her who approached him. Awkwardly, she declared it was the end of her shift. After receiving permission to end her day, she clocked out, and with a few quick goodbyes to her coworkers, she would head out. She hopped on her bike, and not wishing to waste time, she took off towards home, her heart racing at the thought of her afternoon.

~::Exits::~

User Image

User Image

there's no doubt
not one doubt

OoC:

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xOKAMI
KONA CAFE WAITRESSxx

Okami giggled as Yuki dotted off to deal with her tails. Seems someone needs a bit more practice on concealing her true form She thought as she went back to serving the customers who came in. The day wore on slowly and before she knew it, it was already the end of her shift. Wow time sure does fly by She said to herself. She headed into the back room to clock out and gather her things to go. Before she left, however, she walked up to Yuki. You know... if you need help blending in.. you could always ask another kitsune

With: ... Angel, Yuki, Mr. Fujishima, and a few customers
OOC: ...

Yuki-Soma69

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Agatha55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:41 am
With: Servers and other people
Where: Kona Cafe
Feeling: Thinking
Wearing: Blouse, pants and long coat
Iris Ferraro

Just like the silver rain that pours down onto the iris flower time will help it grow, il mio piccolo fiore viola
❦...................................................................................................

A smirk spread on her lips, looking down at the girl whose question her about her offering with her been sweet. Was it unusual?
"You make it sound like I'm doing something bad offering a cake" she chuckle as she put her cup down. Then turning to towards the waitress who taken the little red eye girl order, she interrupted politely. "Actually, I would like two carrot cakes, if you can." she gave her smile, hoping the girl wasn't to busy. Now as strange as these might be, offering a kid a cake, who she hardly knew might be suspicious but Iris thought differently. Something about the girl kind reminded her of someone, but what was it? It wasn't her eyes for sure, they might have that color but not in a way to reminded her.
User Image
Taking cup again and sipping the dark liquid down, she thought what to said which wont alarm her in anyway. "Just think of it as a good deed and having someone to talk too, Lacii." she still look at her "Oh, but where are my manners, Im Iris"
...................................................................................................❦

...so wait until blooms more beautiful.

Lady of Lilac Lake
Yuki-Soma69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image
Location Kona Cafe
Company Myselves, Adrian, Helios, Yuki, Okami, Iris
Thoughts Sugarrr....
OutfitCasual

I'm scared of what's inside my head
What's inside my soul
I feel like i'm running, but getting nowhere

Lacii chuckled softly. Usually people didn't offer her something, so to get a random invitation and a reward out of it did have her a bit on edge, but nothing more than curiosity. She shook her head. "I'm sure it's perfectly fine, just never had someone willingly offer anything so much as a conversation before." she answered, holding her cup of tea and raising it to her nose, pretending to smell it. All she could feel was the evaporating steam rise and cling to her nose. Wiping it away with one sleeve, she took a sip of the scalding liquid and set it back down.

She listened to her answer of why and couldnt help but smile. Lacii was aware when someone had other motives, but the woman didn't seem to want to her hurt, so no point in prodding. She shrugged and smiled. "I think I like your good deeds. And talking..talking would be nice." she answered. As much as this person had reminded her of her mother, she could see those features again and it made her smile again. 'Wonderful, girl chatter..' Raphael muttered within and sunk deeper to avoid their conversation.

Fear is suffocating me, I cant breath
I feel like i'm drowning, i'm sinking deeper
White light fades to red
As I enter The City of the Dead

Grave Chains

[quuote="Agatha55"]

Eternal Conundrum

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

5,100 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25