Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Cidnie Restaurant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Cidnie's Restaurant COMPANY ▬ ❝ Other Than myself, The Customer's

The woman seemed nice enough that Chi relaxed into her job. Writing Her order down she beamed with the invite to sit at her table,

"Ah the Chicken Biscuit it doesn't come with gravy but it does come with dipping sauce like a broth it come separately to the chicken biscuit, yes you are right it is indeed quiet but sundays usually are until the lunchtime rush, i'll just give this order to our chefs and i'll be right back "

Out Of Chemistrytext text text
                                          Theme Song: A dream like this

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:03 pm
User Image

Amelia

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

tab tab "They must all be at church or something." Amelia muses out loud. She watches as Chisei returns to the kitchen. My spies told me that she's with a boy...Tomlin, I believe. Let's see if I can turn that on its head... She takes a napkin and sets it neatly in her lap. She seemed easy to impress, so Karmala didn't think it would be that hard.

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:07 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Cidnie's Restaurant COMPANY ▬ ❝ Other Than myself, The Customer's

Returning to the woman she placed the order down upon the table neatly with a professional air.
                                          Looking at the woman's dress, Chi was fixated on its details liking the intricacy of the design of it, the lace and her jewels just made her look like a bride. Looking at herself in the reflexing of the silver tray, Chi begun to look negatively about herself, but it did not take long for the thoughts of Tomlin and her date to bring back the smile upon her lips,
                                          "Your order Mam may it be to your tastebuds if there is anything else i can get you let me know "

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:33 am
User Image

Amelia

tab tab In response to Chisei asking if there was anything else she needed, Amelia pushes out the chair beside her, inviting the girl to sit down. "You could provide me with the company I asked for." She says. "And please, no titles. Call me Amelia. Does that sound good," she pauses to look at the girl's name tag, pinned to her breast, making it a point to look slightly too long to read the name. As if her servants didn't already inform her of her name. "Chisei?" Her gaze returns to Chisei's eyes. In her mind, she considered the game for Chisei's "affection" already won. She could easily crush a novice like Tomlin, even if the boy got lucky in managing to knock it out of the park with Chisei.

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:57 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Cidnie's Restaurant COMPANY ▬ ❝ Other Than myself, The Customer's and Amelia

Chi would nod as Amelia got her name correct.
                                          But sighed as she persisted on getting her to sit down for company, it saddened her not because she did not want her to feel on her own but she did have a job to do and a date to get ready for after her shift.
                                          "I'm really sorry but i am working right now, i will be sacked if i sat down, but i must say your dress looks very pretty today, but i have to inform you i am taken i have a date tonight and i am really looking forwards to it " she gave a compliment on the dress and smiled her mind thought about tomlin wondering what he was up to as well as wondering what she would wear for their date.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:41 am
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
User Image

Amelia

tab tab "Oh, come now. No one else is here, and it's not like I'm asking you to accompany me to the back alley. Just sit down for a few moments. If your manager gets upset, I'll talk to him and get the situation resolved." Amelia continues her insistence that Chisei joined her. In a way, she meant what she said about the manager getting involved. People with pretend power were even easier to corrupt, as they had a foot through that door already. It was people like Chisei that required more convincing. The sweet smile still pasted on her face, she then seemingly changes her tactics slightly. "Well, if you won't sit, then at least answer this question: do you have something good to wear to your date tonight? You want to stun him with your beauty tonight, right? I could let you borrow one of my dresses. What I'm wearing is only one of many."

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:22 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Cidnie's Restaurant COMPANY ▬ ❝ Other Than myself, The Customer's and Amelia

Chi looked at Amelia with her good eye. With a frown it was clear that after Amelia had been staring lower and her insistence that Chi felt somewhat violated and folded her arms across her chest feeling somewhat uncomfortable. Not only did she think it weird that Amelia offer a stranger she did not know it felt like a bribe and well Chisei wasn't the most prettiest of girls , something was flagged as not right.
                                          "I'd rather not risk it , if you don't mind me asking but why the interest in my company? my appearance does not make you uneasy?, disgusted maybe?.. look princess but i'm on shift right now so i must be professional about this, i am working i very much appreciate your kindness but i don't need to wear something good to impress him he sees much more than that, if it weren't for him id still be hiding in the shadows " She gave a bow and moved to serve another customer.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:33 am
User Image

Amelia

tab tab "Well, someone just lost their tip for such snide comments." Amelia smirks. "As I said, I enjoy having company while eating. Furthermore, I have not once said anything about your appearance. That is all on you. The thing that disgusts me is your interior look. Out of the kindness of my heart, I decide to help you better impress your potential lover. But very well. I will allow you to continue living in your ugliness. Again, I am not talking about your scars." She finishes her meal and pays the bill, without leaving a tip as threatened. She would at least have left Chisei her necklace had she not been rude.

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chi blinked at looked at the bill. There was no tip as far as she could tell the woman had no reason to go off on a tangent, it upset her but she was not going to let it spoil the rest of her day.
                                          "Hmm, that was odd..am i truly that ugly? " The words the woman had left her with preyed on her mind was she that close minded , surely not else she would not of let Tomlin into her comfort zone had she been that cold and ugly inwardly? the thoughts kept coming and all she wished was that Tomlin was around just so she could hug him and tell him what had happened. Clearing off the table and clearing off the dishes to put them in the dishwasher, Chi tried to focus on her job.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:04 am
User Image
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Stahl § Venerra
"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished"
Where: Cidnie Restaurant | With: Nobody | Mood: Calm, somewhat hungry

There were many ways to describe Stahl. A wanderer....and calm individual...a lover of the outdoors....but there was only one thing the male could describe himself as, slowly coming to a stop in his walk through the area. "Lost. You're lost." His thoughts pointed out helpfully, resulting in a low sigh as his emerald gaze swept across the city. He had been here a whole two weeks and he still hadn't finished mapping out the place in his head, that had to be a record of some kind. "Could be worse I guess...nothing wrong with a little unguided travel." He told himself, taking a quick sip from the flask on his hip as he started walking again. He had been given a place to stay, which was both awfully convenient and awfully curious all things considered, but even if he had reason for staying he just couldn't will himself to stay inside all day, not for a second day in a row at least. Running a hand through his brown and green hair, Stahl smelled the air momentarily. It wasn't the cleanest of breaths he's taken, nowhere near the worst either. Still, it did make him wonder how close the park was. He knew it was around, he could practically feel it, but his feet seemed to have other plans for him. After a fair amount of walking later, his stomach would soon be influencing those plans as well.

Not owning a watch and having no sense of time outside of when it was day and night, Stahl didn't know how long it had been since he last ate...though by the low rumbling of his stomach, he figured it was at least time to move on to the next meal of the day. Gaze now flicking around with purpose beyond people watching and route spotting, it wouldn't be long before he set sights on a nearby restaurant, biting the inside of his lip as another decision to make presented itself. "Here? Or is that going to break the budget?" He thought, hand idly running its fingertips against the pocket holding his wallet. He had earned more than enough on his travels doing odd jobs here and there, but he was still looking for work here, meaning his inflow of cash was at a standstill. Another groan of protest from his stomach resulted in his second sigh of the day...he didn't know the area well enough to find somewhere else to eat. That aside, if he didn't go now, how would he know if this place was good later down the line? The logic was....not sound, but thinking on an empty stomach was never a strong trait of his. With nothing left to for his thoughts to debate, Stahl soon made his way through the door, gaze flicking around in curiosity as he took in the interior of the newly discovered location.

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:50 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Cidnie's Restaurant COMPANY ▬ ❝ Other Than myself, The Customer's and a male

The day had seemed to be dragging as for some reason there was not many customers in today. When usually sundays were the days of roasts and the restaurant's lunch deals, she expected more than standing at the podium waiting for people to be seated at their tables, but at least she could make sure her bills were paid. It could have been worse not to mention that it appeared to be that they were understaffed today. "Just a few more hours to go" Chi encouraged herself to smile but it was not happening as thoughts of the previous customer weighed on her mind making her thoughts those filled with dread and self doubt, was she ugly inwardly?

Seeing a male enter the restaurant , Chi would stiffen up and give her posture the professionalism it needed " Hello and Welcome to Cidnie Restaurant, how may i help you today? we have many seats available and very few reserves today, Our sunday menu has a vast array of delicacies and if you like Lamb the Kleftiko really will surprise your tastebuds if you are a vegetarian then our risottos are a rather healthy option too!"

Felfordulas
[quote"_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_"]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:08 pm
User Image

〖Cidnie Restaurant〗〖Other locals〗〖"I haven't been here in awhile"〗〖hungry〗〖Profile
Since you've been around I smile a lot more than I use to

The raven had a day off today, well He never got a day off but He'd stop by the cafe after work to see how the workers had been handling today. Right now he was thinking of his stomach and decided he would get something else besides the treats and food from his own establishment. He'd driven and parked out-front of the building called Cidnie restaurant. He had only been here maybe once since he moved here and that was to celebrate him buying the Cafe off the previous owner. He turned off the engine and left his car shutting the door and locking it with the press of the button before throwing his key's into his front pocket.

He wondered up to the door , Pulling them open and walking threw to enter the resterunt. The dark hair male removed his sunglasses and placed them on his had and glanced around at the internal design. It was rather nice extremely nice more on the expensive side. He read the sign and looked around once more finding an empty table close to the window and went over taking a seat, He crossed his right leg over his left and smiled. He saw a brunette male as well as a waitress seemed she was a little busy talking to the female so he made himself comfy at his table.

〖Single〗〖wallet-cellphone-business cards〗〖Wearing

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Felfordulas

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:55 am
User Image
Stahl § Venerra
"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished"
Where: Cidnie Restaurant | With: Cidnie Waitress, Other Male | Mood: Calm-ish, somewhat hungry

So focused on glancing around the restaurant, Stahl nearly jumped at the sound of a female voice entering his ears, eyes snapping to the owner a split second later. Attention shifting to what the dark-haired waitress was saying, he drew a brief mental blank for two reasons. First, he hadn't even thought about what he actually felt like eating. Second, her words seemed....very practiced, he had absolutely no doubt in his mind that he would've botched the greeting at least twice by now. Before his pause became close to 'awkward', he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Guess my luck's turning around a bit, I'll have to remember to reserve next time just in case." He said, making mental note of the fact. Making reservations were...well, he hadn't really encountered it often out on the road, not to mention not at all back home. "Risotto sounds fine by me...uhh..." Trailing off for a second, his gaze went down to the flask on his belt, giving it a momentary shake before glancing back at the woman with an apologetic smile. "...and maybe a jug of water or two if that's okay." Taking a seat at an unoccupied table, he caught sight of another male who hadn't been there previously. It was odd seing so many...different looking people, back home he was used to brown-green hair and green eyes like his own, barely a few minutes inside this building and he was seeing so many differences. "Things really are different out here..." He thought, glancing at a menu sitting on the table and picking it up in curiosity. As he waited, Stahl looked through the list, tilting the menu slightly one way whilst his head tilted the other. Food was a completely different level as well, half of the things he read were so alien to him that it may as well have been in another language. Still, the male smiled at the new information despite not really understanding it, this was what he was after when he set out into the world....even if he hadn't really planned on staying here specifically for as long as he had already.

Ninnba

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Cidnie's Restaurant COMPANY ▬ ❝ Other Than myself, The Customer's and two males

With a friendly smile Chi would beam.
                                          It would appear that her overthinking was actually unwarranted, and another person did not notice her scarring wich made her feel all that more confident,
                                          " Most certainly, do follow me and i'll seat you at a table whilst i get your water, would you like it chilled or room temperature?" she would ask softly his pause and mannerisms were cute, but still she would think of Tomlin, " excuse me whilst i give your order to the chef, i'll be as quick as i can, we are kinda short staffed today , i have no idea where our other waitress is, she must be slacking off somewhere again" she said looking around for any help she could. With her on as the only waitress present, Chi knew that she would probably end up missing lunch. The bright side of it would be that she would gain an appetite for tonight's date, her cheeks pinked at the thought of it and the light gurgling sounds her stomach made as she raced off to give the chefs the order, the smells of the food making her stomach groan in desire and complaint at not being fed yet, but work was work.

Returning to the green haired males table she was quick to nice a face she had briefly caught sight of yesterday, she gave a light wave and spoke softly " just a moment and i will be with you , kinda short staffed today.." she said with a nervous laugh placing the Silver tray onto the green haired males table and set it with a plate of risotto. " Enjoy, if you need anything else let me know " turning her attention towards the other male (Helios) she smiled " oh i remember you you're the Cafe owner aren't you? how is business ? sorry about the wait how might i help you today are you ready to order?"

Felfordulas
[quote"Ninnba"]

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:13 pm
User Image
кαтαяιηα мαяιε кεηηε∂ү

𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔰 𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔦 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯,

⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋
↛ 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔡: Adrenaline(From working out) / Flirty ↛ 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥: No one for now ↛ 𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫: Cidnie Restaraunt ↛ 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤: Phone, Purse ↛ 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤

⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋

Katarina drove down the roads, a smile on her face. It seemed having a little bit of fun played off. She was actually interested to know a little bit more about him. He couldn't have been all work and no play. Pulling up to the parking lot, she turned into a spot. Shutting off her mustang, she stepped out of her car. The cool air hitting her torso and she tightened the tie around her waist. Walking through the door, she saw it was fairly busy. She walked over to one of the booths and sat down. A young waiter came over and asked for her choice of drink. The young man seemed to have his eyes on her for a little too long. It was clear he was attracted to her but she didn't show the same interest. Grabbing the menu, she looked over at the beverages. "I'll just have a water, thank you. Oh and I'm expecting someone. So, just bring another one for when they show up. Thanks." The young man, nodded in response. A half-smile on his face. She could tell he was a little heart broken when he walked away. Untying her coat, she stood on her feet for a moment. Pulling her arms out of her sleeves, she placed the coat on the seat beside her as she sat down. Crossing one leg over the other, she waited for Erin to arrive.

𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔴.

[ 𝔬 𝔬𝔠]:
killer-wolf-kun

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out