Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Petals on the Dreary
Leave of Absence Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nintendoe Switch

Trash Wife

9,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Currently running into some rough patches in life.. I'm not sure how long I will be gone but I will be checking in from time to time. Just bare with me please, this isn't an easy obstacle that I am facing at this moment and a little time will help me.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:38 pm
I'm going to the family's house for Thanksgiving. I have a tablet, but who knows if I can even post there. I should be coming back on Friday.  

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:48 am
I have two exams on the same day this upcoming week as well as a speech the day prior, and I have a final the week after, and another the week after that, I shall try to post but I can make no guarantee, which is why I am leaving this here. Everything will be settled by the 13th of december, so I can post regularly again by that point.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:24 pm
Unfortunately work's been getting pretty intense now that we're nearing the end of the year >.<
It may be a week or so before I get enough free time to regularly post.

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:25 am
sorry for not posting for a long time, but unfortunately i'm going through a lot of things, in addition to being busy due to school works. i don't know when i'll be back, but i'll be sure to let someone know smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:06 pm
I will try to post, but putting this here just in case:

I am having family visit for the Christmas weekend, so I will most likely not be able to post Dec 23 through Dec 26.  

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:20 pm
I'll take a break from RPing in this guild, around a week or two week's worth of break. Grandma's death anniversary coming up.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:28 pm
This is a heads up as a just in case.

I will not be on as often as I was hoping, but I will be doing my best to reply as best as I can. My internet is being shut down the day before the new year(*sarcastic* Great start *Sarcastic*). I don't know when I'll have it up, but I'll do it as soon as I can.  

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Akinai
Crew

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:49 pm
I know I have said nothing to anyone, and I mean absolutely NO ONE--not even on discord (and I am terribly sorry for that), because I have not had a chance to do so as my phone is broken and I haven't been able to climb onto my laptop, but I am on a temporary hiatus until life settles down. I know I mentioned this in the attendance thread, but I thought I would make an official announcement that I am currently unable to perform my tasks right now. I am deeply sorry a million times for this. To the staff, and to my RP partners. I wish I could have given warning sooner, but there were just too many things happening.

I will return as soon as possible to get back into the groove of things, and you are welcome to judge me as you wish as far as remaining on staff, but I have no choice right now but to wait to continue role-playing. I'm sorry again, and I will inform you as soon as I am capable of returning! I miss you guys! I hope you all had a great holiday (Christmas, Hanukkah etc.), and a Happy New Year. Take care for now! <3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:50 pm
not really a post that i'll be absent for awhile, just saying i'm leaving the guild due to a lack of muse to post. thank you to everyone who roleplayed with me and been patient with my rusty attempt at roleplay, but i feel that i'm not doing very well. you can kill off mori for a plot or just use her as a pawn for something, don't care. i'll still be around gaia every now and then, so if you like to contact me for whatever reason, i'll be here. have a lovely time, guys. again, thank you. heart  

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:58 pm
i'll be taking a few days off. my grandmother died, and i don't have the inspiration to write. i'll come back when things have settled.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:06 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Firstly, I want to apologize for being so inactive in this guild for the past several weeks.
Things have been really busy with school for me lately.
I'm unsure if my character, Etheri, is even still alive since I was gone for so long.
If it helps anything, I am less busy now, and I would like to continue if possible.
Only thing is, I'm not really sure where I left off. sweatdrop
I'm just hoping I don't jinx it and get busy again.

I understand how stressful it is when someone doesn't reply, or just vanishes.
I'll try to post something in advance next time if chance something does come up and I'm inactive for this long.  

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:56 pm
SapphireUmbra
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Firstly, I want to apologize for being so inactive in this guild for the past several weeks.
I'm unsure if my character, Etheri, is even still alive since I was gone for so long.
If it helps anything, I am less busy now, and I would like to continue if possible.

I'll try to post something in advance next time if chance something does come up and I'm inactive for this long.

Etheri is still alive, so don't worry about it. Pick up where you feel like it smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:08 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
SapphireUmbra
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Etheri is still alive, so don't worry about it. Pick up where you feel like it smile

Ok cool, I looked through my PMs and have a general idea of where I left off.
Did you want to continue exchanging PMs, or RP for the current day?  

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:10 am
SapphireUmbra
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
SapphireUmbra
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Ok cool, I looked through my PMs and have a general idea of where I left off.
Did you want to continue exchanging PMs, or RP for the current day?

At this point, I think we can go to current day.  
Petals on the Dreary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff