Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Odd Family To Be Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:21 pm
Both dragons had woken up shortly after. During the night, they'd practiced a bit of dancing. It was important for dragons to be good at dancing. Even if it was only used in mating rituals. The siblings only had each other to practice, both being single. Despite that work out, they'd woken, Amis wandering around to look at the gold, as dragons liked to do, and Amiles watched the guard.

However, when she began her morning drills, both dragons stopped what they were doing, staring at her, blushes on their faces. Strength was a turn on for dragons, a very desirable trait. And what they saw here was strength, despite the girl being human.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:03 pm

Of course she did not notice that the dragons watching her. She started to trade her punches for kicks, before going between both punches and kicks. Her braid was a messy as she didn't bother to brush it, with her fingers. Though she finally slowed down as she felt her corset and hair start to hold a good amount of sweat. Taking her hair down she started to rub her fingers through her hair, almost fluffing it away from her scalp. Only to catch her breath and look around.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:14 pm
Both dragons had sat down, staring, looking mesmerized. Amis was trying to hide how excited he'd gotten with a pillow, and Amiles looked at Vivian hungrily, as if she wanted to pounce the girl then and there. The good thing about dragons; they tended to not get picky. Yes, reproduction was important, but they would take lovers of the same gender if they were into that, having an opposite sex mate only for the purpose of passing on their line.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:34 pm

As she saw the dragons staring at her only to look away. Shaking her head, she started to do cool down stretches. Which resulted in her sitting down and grabbing the arch of her foot without bending her knee; for both legs. Before she touched her toes and started to stretch her arms. Of course she was ignoring her thoughts of wondering what it would be like to be with a dragon; both genders. As she was not aware of her hormone cocktail that was coming from her.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:48 pm
Eventually Amiles had to speak up. "Hon, whatever you're thinking of, or feeling, you're making it hard for me AND Amis to stay back." She said. "You know you're sexy as hell when he wants a human." She said, and ducked under his arm as Amis swung at her, embarrassed to be called out on that.

"She's right. Whatever you're doing, unless you want us to jump you, quit it." He said gruffly, wondering if he should go and hunt...but they still had some horse left to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:08 pm

She was sitting there and glanced at them. Only to realize what they were saying. Of course she saw Amis swing at Amiles, before missing. Hearing his gruffness made her a bit more, aroused. Now she was sitting in the middle of her 'bed'. "I was only working out, like I normally do in the morning. As for my thoughts, they drift when I work out.", She said to them only to hide her blush behind her hair. As she was ruffling yet fluffing it again.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:36 pm
Both dragons seemed to flinch as they sensed the arousal. "Hey, Amis...I think you should explore the deeper caves for a while." She told him.

Amis looked over at her. "I get her next." He muttered, and stalked off. He did a lot with his sister, but he wasn't going to watch this.

Amiles went towards the cage. "Well, your thoughts are drifting in a direction that makes me want to pounce you." She said. "And you have a choice. Bed or cage?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:51 pm

She was shocked as Amiles seemed to dismiss her brother. Of course she stayed still in her bed. Only to look at Amiles as she walked towards the cage. Now she pushed her hair back from her face to show a rather red blush. "I... I have never been with a woman before. Though I have been curious... I.. I don't know." She said, but her I don't know was to the bed or cage question. Since she was already nervous and was curious of how it'd feel to kiss a woman.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:32 am
Amiles opened the cage, and stepped in, closing it behind her. She set the key just outside. "I believe you'll enjoy it." She said, and approached Vivian. She pulled the female knight close, and kissed her passionately. She was almost weakened by the other's shape. Vivian was a beautiful girl, now that Amiles saw her without all the armor.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:49 am

She stayed there on the middle of the make shift bed. Before she knew it, she started to kiss Amiles back. Even if it was only lips on lips. Her hands gone into the she dragon's waist.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:56 am
Amiles was a bit surprised not only by the knight's willingness, but her responding, and kissing back. After she broke the kiss, she began kissing down the other's neck, her hands resting on Vivian's back. She was a better kisser than she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:11 am

Her hands rubbed the she dragon's waist now. Though when the kiss broke she moaned softly. Before realizing that her neck was getting kissed. Now she tilted her head to the side and moaned louder. Her hands slipped down to Amiles's hips and started to basically thrust rub the she dragon's hips. Of course by now she was lost in the moment.

She didn't bother to get the key. It was years of pent up energy that she had; and curiosity. And she didn't want anyone to bad mouth her as a kinght. Since male knights could go to a brothel and no one would say anything. But if a woman gone, the men would try to black mail most of the female knights to sleep with them to "not tell anyone what they saw".

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:36 pm
"Hm? Has it been a while, knight? I think I can...relive that." She said to the other, holding back a sound as the other rubbed hips with her. "Such a tease you are..." she said.

(Skype now?)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:41 pm

~~~ Fades to darkness. ~~~

Yuuki-Chan17
Yeah

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:58 pm

After she had taken both dragons as lovers, and well rested. She had started to walk around the cage, waiting for her food. Of course she was hungrier than normal. Yet it had been a day since she ate anything. Since she had refused dinner and they caught her about noon or so. Though to be honest she forgot what time of day it had been. Remembering her saddle bags, she pouted.

Yuuki-Chan17

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces