Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Take A Bow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 am

Her head Butler came in and took the maid away to get patched up. Only for a couple more servants to come in. All of them had something that made them simple yet pretty or handsome. Of course she carried Briar back to the bed and saw one of the servants holding a knife.

Of course she looked at the young actress and saw the feral eyes yet tears. Pecking her forehead again she made sure that she was sitting up in bed well mostly leaning against the pillows. Now one maid cut her on her wrist and put it to Briar's lips. It was a shallower cut, so it didn't last for to long. Though she walked out with another servant to get tended to. During most of this time Alexandra was watching curiously. But she helped rub the side of her neck when the Maid started to give her blood freely. Of course this was to make sure that she would swallow properly.

"Feel better, or do you need more?" She asked her well rubbing her tears away now.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:25 am
Briar didn't notice the knife one of the servants was holding. She only knew her blood source was leaving. She found more blood pressed to her, and drank from this person, her sane side knowing this was a different person. It allowed her to drink freely. Finally she was satisfied. She managed a nod, but her eyes were full of self loathing. She hated what she was no. SHe'd drunk blood, and solidified it.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:36 am

She carefully pulled Briar to her. Once again her head was by her chest. Now she started to hum to get her to rest. Though soon enough she had dozed off and kept her arm around her. Though her touch was rather light, even for being asleep.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:41 am
Briar was silent in crying this time, resting her head agaisnt the woman's chest. She felt her cheeks heat up a little bit. The young actress ended up dozing off again, even if she'd just been turned. She had yet to learn that new vampires needed rest and blood for the first few days.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:47 am

She woke up a few hours later and yawned. Only to stop from sitting up. Since she felt a body near hers. Now she carefully pulled away from Briar unless she was hanging onto her. Of course she remembered most of the stuff that happened. Hoping that they could get over the hurdles together and without many fights.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:58 am
Briar was slow to wake, blinking as she became more aware. She looked peaceful for a second before reality crashed back on her. Briar's blonde hair was a mess, but at least her tears dried. The girl sat up, looking down, peeking occasionally at the woman. She wanted to speak, but 'good morning' seemed a little awkward, considering this was anything but good. She wasn't hungry, at least. But how long would that last.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:08 pm

She was reading a book when Briar woke up. Only to listen to her movement now. Of course after a good ten minutes she finally put her book down and looked at the young actress. "Did you sleep well?" She asked in the same gentle voice. But it sounded more like a lovers tone. As she had a bit of bed head herself. Though she didn't bother with it.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:19 pm
Briar began to try to smooth down her hair, blushing at that gentle, loving tone. "I guess. No dreams...it was just...nothing." She said, looking to the side. With her bed head, large hazel eyes, and cotton nightdress...she looked almost like an angel. She looked pure and innocent.

"What about you?" She asked after a second. "How's your book?" She looked miserable still, even if she was being polite. She was told manners were everything in London.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:12 pm

Without looking she grabbed a new brush and comb set from the nightstand. They were made from a Cherry wood. Of course she handed these to Briar but after a sigh. "I know that you must be mad at me. And honestly I know how you feel about it... Yet I will ask this, please give me a chance." She said. As she put the book down. "And the book was okay." She added on as she stood up.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:46 pm
"I'm not sure what I feel towards you. Of course, I'm glad to be alive, and I'm grateful...but I'm more hating myself for what I must do." She said. She sniffled. "I feel angry at myself, then sad...I just alternate between those two." Briar was dealing with grieving for her family and friends, and with being a vampire. probalby the worst combination for her. "Those people that attacked...they won't come here, will they?" She asked.

As for giving Alexandra a chance...she frowned as she brushed her hair. "I don't know you, though." She said. "I got the gifts, but I don't know you as a person." She told Alexandra honestly. She wasn't writing her off, but she was cautious.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:25 pm

She stood there and looked at her. Of course she had her robe off and started to push her hair back. "I live in a Manor, with an underground maze. Besides I would kill them if they attacked at night time", she said in a stern voice. Before she started to walk around the room. "Though should I plan a special night for you? Maybe we can pray for your family and friends.", She said, in a sad voice. The time she buried someone was a few years ago.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:14 am
Briar felt her eyes widen a little. Yeah, she'd thought the other was rich, but this rich? She shivered to hear she'd kill them if they attacked at night. She nodded. "Yes, please." She said. "They were....all I had." Briar hadn't been able to make many outside friends. She never knew if they'd have to pack up, or stay for a few more months. It looked like she was staying here for a while. She managed to hold back her tears. "I'm sorry...I'm kind of a mess right now."  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:28 am

She stopped pacing when she sensed that Briar was going to cry again. "it's only about noon or so. So if you want me to, I can lay with you again. And I could have clothes specially made for you.", She said, well looking at her. Of course she had a gentle gaze but one that was tired or stressed.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:46 am
Briar nodded. "Can we lay down together?" She asked in a soft voice, looking fragile. "I...clothes can wait. For now I just want to grieve." She said. She noticed Alexandra was tired too. What was she doing that was tiring? Was it becasue of her?  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:58 am

She gone back to the bed and sat on the edge. Wanting to make sure that Briar wanted her there. Of course she was used to blocking feeling other people's emotions of being an empath. Yet with Briar it was a bit hard to. "I have a couple of steam stresses, one for Alex, my male clothes. And one for me, and the dresses. So I could have whatever made for you when you are ready." She said only to yawn. Of course she started to rub the back of her neck and wait to feel a hand on her free one. If not vocally being told to lay down.

Yuuki-Chan17

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces