Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Honoring the Family; Or Trying To Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:02 am
Talindra Yinlana

Talindra kept watching him, but now out of curiosity. "Well I believe it's better to question first. Then to kill and assume motives. And I am used to sparring with men bigger than me.", She said. Of course she started to eat an apple herself, well staring at the empty fireplace.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:07 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He would nod softly. "That is better than the mindset of do the job and move on that they tried to instill in me." He said before looking toward her once more. "It's good to train against both larger and smaller opponents, allows you to know how to deal with such."  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:18 am
Talindra Yinlana

She pulled out a small battery powered lantern. Sitting it on the floor she turned it on. "Well my older brothers are all bigger than me. But there's a couple of people my size I could spar against.", She said. Only to put her hand in her bag trying to find a book, without dragging everything else out.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:24 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Nodding softly to her he would glance toward the fireplace. "I had a couple different sizes of people to spar against as I grew up, but some were less sparring and more fight for my life." He said as he got into a balanced sitting position with his tail curled onto his lap.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:32 am
Talindra Yinlana

She now moved the book up to the top of her bag. But she then closed the bag and just rubbed her neck. "So, are you feeling better?" She asked. Only to glance at him as she sipped from her flask.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:42 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He nods to her. "I am, thank you." He said to her as he sat there. "Not back to full but at least I wasn't struggling to sit up anymore."  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:56 am
Talindra Yinlana

She finally took her swords off and laid them on the floor. Only to start making some more of the tea. Finally she leaned back onto her elbows and looked at the fireplace. As she watched him from the corner of her eye. Though she heard the rain let up, before some more thunder and lighting. Sighing she took her hair out of her Samurai's knot before rubbing her scalp.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He looked up toward the sky though the ceiling was there. "Gonna be a loud night with this weather..." He murmured before starting to move to have his back against one of the walls.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:17 pm
Talindra Yinlana

"Yeah, don't have to tell me that twice...", She said. Only to pull her book out of the bag. She started to read the book, which was about tending to a garden. Though she was actually reading a romance book. After a good hour, she passed out. Her legs were bent as she had fallen asleep. Though she had dropped the books, but her hand stayed on her swords. But when she woke up, she grumbled and sat up. Her raven and silver hair was a mess.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He had fallen asleep shortly before Talindra had passed out reading. When she woke up he was still asleep but was laying on his right side with his back to the wall still.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:31 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She had got up and groaned. Now she put her swords back on her hip. Of course she pulled out a comb and started to brush her hair. Once her hip long hair was quickly tended to, she put it into a rushed braid.

Of course she put her bag against a wall. Though she came back from the kitchen with some more fresh fruit. Without thinking she started to eat, but kept glancing at the half dragon. Halfway through eating she gone to the window and cracked it open.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

With a slight groan he would wake up as she opened the window, feeling stiff from the aftereffects of the toxin. Standing up in order to stretch out his limbs and tail. "Been years since I felt that stiff..." He murmured.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:48 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She glanced at him and gave him a small smile. "There's tea for you. It's been on the heat for most of the night." She said. As she forgot to pick up the gardening and romance book. Though her gaze gone back out of the window as she kept eating. "And good morning." She said between bites of her peach.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He would look toward her and smile softly. "Thank you, and good morning." He said before turning toward where the tea is. 'I didn't quite see it last night, but she is rather beautiful.' He thought to himself as he he poured himself a cup of tea.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:05 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She finally moved away from the window. Now she gathered up the fruit cores only to toss them out of the window. Finally she picked up the books and hid the romance one under the gardening book. "I will need to see if the water well works...." She sighed. Only to take a piece of rope and tie her sleeves up. Now she walked out of the room and headed to where the well was.

Kharne Sunar

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces