[PRP] Death Hotel (Preacher & Chester) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:35 am
Chester drew back with a noise of protest, then tried to follow her to score a hit of his own. Despite the fact that he could see the lump she made in the bed, he couldn't actually find her. He tried to solve this with more flailing, gentle sweeps of his arms that persisted until he hit something.

"Ha!" he exclaimed, pulling back again. "The name is Ches." He chuckled, crossing his arms over his stomach so she couldn't get to it. "I'd better start getting used to it, right?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:16 pm
She grunted dramatically as he sort of whacked at her. "Ches?" Preacher settled for poking one of his feet with hers and yawning. "D'you get ta pick ya fetchified name? Sounds like a pie." A chocolate chess pie. That sounds really good right now. "Why not.... you can be Hott n' I'll be Stuf. Spelled all n' all ta fit, o' course."

She rolled over and scooted up a bit so that her head finally merged from the blanket. Her hair looked a mess, but she simply crossed her arm and laid her head on them as she looked at Chester. "If I'm not Stuf, though... what should m'fetch name be?" Preacher looked sleepy, she felt sleepy, but she didn't particularly want to sleep.

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:35 pm
Chester was also tired, but he doubted he would sleep until she did, for a number of reasons. He slowly stopped guarding himself when she appeared to settle, his arm going back under his head. "I'd hope you'd get to pick, and maybe you do, as long as you aren't serving under someone like the Spinel Lady." He had never considered the number of four letter fabrics in the world until he had spent time in court. As far as Preacher was concerned, though...

"You could fly in the face of politeness and choose a curse if you wanted. Or, I don't know, Kill, Huff, Fist, Claw. Zuul from Ghostbusters?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:12 pm
"Hmmm. I dunno. There is no Preacher, only Zuul." She snorted. "I wouldna wanna work for that bitchy lady, though I guess tomorrow she'll be all gone n' s**t." Another yawn and she sleepily rubbed her face. Once Preacher's feet got suitably warm, she was liable to just conk out.

"Hey, guero, don'-" Her voice was getting softer as Preacher clearly slipped into sleep. "-don' lemme forget you... 'kay...." Her pink and yellow eyes closed.

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:45 pm
He watched her unfocused form grow quiet, his heart full of a possessive happiness that it made him uncomfortable to dwell on for too long. Tomorrow things would change, not for him, but hopefully for everyone who wanted them to.

"I won't." At least he could be sure about that.

Chester closed his eyes and tried not to think.

The Semblance of Unity

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces