Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled a dazzling white smile and removed his sunglasses. His icy blue eyes met golden hazel eyes and said."I'm sorry for keeping them on. That won't count against you taking me back to your place will it."Cassidy then took a long drink from the ale and smiled before ordering an order of nachoes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:39 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

"We'll see." She replied to his statement, though her breath has caught at seeing his eyes. Now she ordered a sandwich with pulled pork on it. Before looking back at him., "I'll admit, I was amazed when you didn't run off during the fight last night." She added on. Of course this is after she took a swig of her margarita and licked some salt off. Though she didn't seem to realize how close her hand was to his.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:04 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy grinned. Then he said."Well as well as being a roadie I work security during my friends shows. I have dealt with drunk people, fanatic people,
and straight up crazy people. What's a fight in an alley compared to that."
Cassidy then proceeded to let his eyes roam over Erika. If she managed to catch his eyes while he was looking over her he would wink."So what is your job."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:10 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at him and nodded hearing him. Though when she caught him looking her over, only to wink. Erika blushed a bit more, only to look at him. "I told you that last night." Before she started to look him over now. Though she was hoping things would go smoothly for this date.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled. When his nachoes came he started to munch. He moved the plate closer to Erika."Have some."Cassidy moved a little closer to Erika.Cassidy kept his flirtatious grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:32 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She watched him and when he offered to share his nachos she nodded. Before she started to nibble on one at a time. "Thank you." she said, only to glance at him. Before her pull pork sandwich appeared and it was cut in half already. Of course when it appeared she was in middle of eating a couple of nachos. But waved at Cassidy to take half of it.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy continued to keep his dazzling white smile on his face. They ate and joked throughout the date. All the while Cassidy was being flirty and constantly giving compliments. The night was winding down but Cassidy kept joking and just trying to make the date a good one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:57 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

As they ate, talked, and drank she was flirting back. But became even more flirty after her second margarita. It was a while before the bar closed down. Now she finally put her hand on his and smiled. Though her skin was soft yet rough. Eventually she pulled her wallet out and paid for her half of the date. Though if he would try to stop her, he'd feel a finger on his lips. Yet if he was to n** at her finger, she'd raise an eyebrow.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy appreciated the flirty nature of Erika. When the bill showed up he had his wallet out and paid for the date. When he saw her pulling out her wallet he placed a hand on her shoulder and said."I asked you out so I am going to pay for it."He felt her place a finger on his lips and so he kissed her finger.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:32 pm
]
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at him after his statement and kiss to her finger. "Only if you beat me in an arm wrestling match." She said. Before putting her money in her other hand. Now she started to move the plates with the bartenders help. Though she placed her elbow up on the bar with her hand at the ready.

But as she had not noticed someone mouth the words over her shoulder to Cassidy 'kiss her'. Of course he would almost have to agree to it, as she was clearly strong yet holding back. Though she wanted to see how long this would take. Despite the crowd that gathered around to watch the some what cranky tigeress arm wrestle this man; the back of his hand was a couple of inches from touching the bar's top.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy was surprised at her saying that she wanted an arm wrestling match to see if he would pay for the date. But he agreed. He didn't doubt her strength but he was also a guy so his pride sprang forth. He was unprepared for her strength. So he did what the person behind her said. He leaned in closer and closer making it look like he was trying to win and then captured her lips in a scorching kiss.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:01 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She was noticing him getting closer and closer. Though when he started to kiss her, she gasped before kissing him back. As the back of her hand hit the bar now. Her free hand steadied herself, well holding onto the front of his shirt carefully. Yet the heat of the kiss made her shiver as their tongues wagged war. Though she heard others whistle and whoops at their kiss. And when they finally parted from the kiss her face and ears were red.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:09 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled and then leaned in again. He placed his forehead against hers."I believe I win."He looked to the bartender and then nodded for them to take what he had left. He then placed his hands on the small of her back and pulled Erika closer before saying."So are we going back to your place?"His flirtatious grin was in place as usual.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:17 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked into his eyes and ignored the bartender. "Do you do that with every woman you arm wrestle with?" She mused. Before moving her other hand to his waist. Of course she looked at him with his hands on the small of her back. "Mmm, fine. But who's going to drive what?" She mused. Before she rubbed a finger over his stubble of a beard.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled and then said."I got friends that will keep my bike safe. Why don't we use your car."And then he said."And no I don't do this to every woman I arm wrestle. This is a special case."Cassidy then placed a kiss on her wrist as she rubbed a finger over his stubble.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff