Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[FIN Oba] A Fancy Party ~ Shesha & Aqio ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:33 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha gave a little sigh, "Should I be a little jealous that you seem to think so highly of our host, little fish?" Likely Shesha's biggest weakness was his envy toward those that he saw as being better off them he was but he'd like to believe from what what he'd seen that Aqio wasn't the sort to jump ship. He wasn't like Shesha, wasn't one that would make friendly with whoever would help him to rise through the ranks. He was more loyal then that. Maybe it was just a comment in passing because the man was good looking?

Turning one eye toward the man he gave him a once over, then gave a little pout as he said, "Though... I suppose you could be right in his case. He's not so bad to look at, is he?" As they danced he found himself looking for Vaithlio, curious if he would be near to the host. It seemed as though he had interest the host and he could see why.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:39 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio chuckled. "I'm teasing you, firefly." he winked then glanced back to the Host. Blinking as Vaithlio appeared next to him. Aqio glanced to the side as Vaithlio leaned up to mutter something to the Host. The bigger male smirking as he leaned down to mutter something back, a slip of the arm around Vaithlio made Aqio look at Shesha with a half smirk of his own. "Well then...seems like we might have a way in with the Host..."

He glanced in time to see...her. His smirk faltered. "We need to move...the Black Mistress is here..."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:57 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha gave a bit of a smile, "Let's hope so or else you might end up seeing my jealous side... which is my least beautiful side." Not a part of himself that he wanted to share with Aqio of all people since he... the thought fizzled out, not wanting to allow himself to finish it. He wasn't about to think too hard on his feelings for Aqio and which way they were manifesting themselves because he felt that as far as he went such things were a weakness. They'd already nearly gotten him killed when he'd followed that fake Aqio into a dark alleyway.

"Hm?" He looked down at Aqio for a moment, a thoughtful look on his face, before he said, "Don't stop smiling. No matter how much you don't like her you need to be strong for me. Use your assassin persona instead of your dancer one if that will make it easier. I don't mind you becoming a pretty weapon on my arm for now. Do that and we will see about breaking away from the party. We can go to the balcony for some fresh air."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:14 am
Orpheus Solon

There was a moment that Aqio felt his body pause, didn't misstep, just...stopped breathing? He blinked with a soft sharp inhale. Smiling at the male genuinely. "I can do that...for you, I'd do everything." He nodded. "The Balcony sounds wonderful..."

He could use the fresh air. It was a full moon too, energies were high on nights like this. He hummed a little as he thought of what they could do while out there.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:25 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Good to hear... and I will be sure to keep it in mind." He rather liked the idea that Aqio was willing to do 'everything' for him because it meant that he had a good assassin in his pocket. Not just that either, he also had a companion of sorts. Not something that he wanted to lose. Giving a smile he linked his arm with one of Aqio's walking the two of them toward the refreshment table first. He picked up a pair of drinks, giving them to Aqio, and then fetched his magical staff from the servant before they made their way outside.

The outside wasn't really quiet per say. They could hear the sounds of the party, the sounds of people outdoors, and various night time animals. There were a couple other couples outside enjoying the cool night air along with them, but there was plenty of room that would allow them to relax on their own. Shesha moved to the edge of the balcony, leaning his staff against the railing, and then leaned against the railing himself next to said staff.

After taking a glass of wine from Aqio he said, "It's a nice night."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:24 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio held their drinks before following Shesha to the balcony. It was large, enough so that the entire guest list could stand comfortably out here. Aqio had a feeling that the guest list was small for that reason. He was able to lean facing the light of the party, he was partially sitting on the railing. He took a sip. Humming softly. "It is...lots of potential allies..." the Beast Lord danced into view with his wife. "As well as enemies..."

He turned away from the light. Looking up to the moon instead. His features bathed in moonlight. Once could easily mistake him for a ethereal creature of some long forgotten lore. He glanced to Shesha. Moving to look at the other fully with a soft turn of his head. "What do you think?" he asked.

Was he asking of what the other thought of himself? The party? The seemingly change of plan? Even Aqio didn't know...he suspected it was all of the above. He was still a bit insecure in how he figured Shesha felt about him. The Matorian was loathed to admit that his feelings for the other morphed months ago...mere weeks into knowing Shesha. When he nearly lost him to his own foolish ideal of mercy. The youth had to break eye contact with the mage or else he feared the other would see that he was weak with Compassion...weak with Love.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:27 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha gave a nod of his head, "That tends to be how all of these parties go. I guess I am just used to them in a way that you will get used to in no time I'm sure. At least if you keep coming with me to these parties that is." He gave a bit of a chuckle as he took another sip of his drink. He really did hope that he would come along with him to more of these gatherings but given that the Beast Lord and his hag of a wife came to these gatherings there was always that chance that he might not want to come along again. He couldn't really blame him though he might end up a bit miffed by his assassin abandoning him.

"Hm? What do I think?" He seemed to think on it for a moment before he said, "I feel that it went fairly well." He said as he watched the Beast Lord dancing with his woman from where they were when they drifted by the door. They were an interesting couple, the definition of the 'old generation' if you asked Shesha while Shesha would prefer to think that he was from the 'new generation' who were more open to allies among the other races. He didn't care if it was a little fish like Aqio or a even a little moon baby like Abie's timid little healer. If they could be useful to him Shesha was more then happy to work with them.

Lifting a hand up he ran his fingers through Aqio's hair and asked, "What about you? What are you thinking? Will you be able to make it a while longer?" Giving a chuckle he tugged on a lock of hair and said, "You know for an assassin you've a rather soft heart, huh? It's cute but you need to be careful with that, little fish. I don't want anyone taking advantage of that or you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:24 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio felt a slight flinch to his hand. Soft heart...great. He sighed a bit deeply. "Its not soft." there was a sort of growl to his tone. "I just---" he moved his head out of Shesha's touch. Part of him wanted to go right back to being touched, part of him wanted to show he wasn't weak. He sighed.

"What am I thinking? I'm thinking that letting him live was a mistake...I had him right there...but then I thought of her. Or...I assumed that my mind recalled fear from her." he muttered. "I can make it for a while longer. I can build a tolerance for them. I don't think that showing them I'm affected by them is wise." he said sipping at his cup.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:37 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"You just...?" It seemed as though the little fish wasn't about to share it with him but Shesha couldn't say that he minded too much. It wasn't as though he would demand endless affection and other soft, gooey feelings from the assassin. In fact he'd grown interested in Aqio because of the opposite. The dangerous edge that he had to him because he was an assassin and because he was strong. He didn't need the opposite of him though at the moment he did find he was a little worried since there were cracks showing in Aqio's armor. The Beast Lord and the Black Mistress were his weaknesses, they still held a powerful hold on him, and Shesha didn't like that.

Lifting a hand Shesha set to toying with a bit of his own hair in a thoughtful manner and said, "I have to admit that I am a touch jealous. It seems that they still have a far deeper hold on your body, mind, and soul then I do at the moment." He really did want to see the pair fall that much more for that. He didn't like that the one that was supposed to be his, the one that wore a collar baring his mark, was still so highly effected by those two. It really was a bit of a pain now wasn't it?

His hand flex for a moment and there was a faint 'crack' sound as the delicate stem of the glass he held in his hand snapped... and was followed a moment later by a small bit of blood from where it cut him. Blinking a couple of times Shesha muttered in a displeased tone, "Well that stings." With that he set to two half of his cup on the railing of the balcony.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:49 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio was listening to the other, his mind berating him for having suck a weakness that his employer felt it. He was about to say something. Trying to find the words, before he could the Matorian heard the snap of the glass. His head snapped to Shesha. Reaching out he checked the cut for glass bits. "Don't let your anger get the best of you. Here, before anyone notices..."

He bent his head licking the blood from Shesha's finger. His eyes as he looked up, seemed to say something a little more heated was exchanged between them. As he kissed the pad of the finger. His little lover's act was met with a few blushing onlookers, looking away. He muttered. "Well, that must of been a show for some..."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:08 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha leaned against the railing once more, forcing himself to relax and calm down while Aqio tended to his wound. Not only did he tend to it but he did so in as flashy a manner as possible, the sort that got some stares from those around them, before Aqio declared that it much have been a show for some. Giving a nod he said, "It was even a bit of show for me personally." Something that had him chuckling a bit. It seemed that despite the earlier distraction that was the Beast Lord and his woman that Aqio's attention was back where it belonged at the moment.

Giving a flex of his hand after Aqio was done 'treating it' he allowed the smallest bit of his magic to flow around his hand, sealing the little cut. Once the process of treating so minimal a wound he said, "I think that we should consider retiring for the night." He didn't want to allow anyone else save for Aqio to see him out of sorts after all. Not to mention that it seemed the best time to duck out. After such a show the whispers that came after them leaving would be those that he'd love to leave behind for Parthlio.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:27 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio kept Shesha's hand between his own, slowly stroking his fingers over the back of the mage's. He glanced up to the other. "We haven't met the host yet..."

"Well, not to be rude. I came out here to greet you both myself. Sorry if I came into a lovers moment." The deep voice of what was revealed to be their Host carried to Aqio's ears. The Matorian turned with some degree of shock, letting his blush show. "Droplet" was a easily flustered sort after all. The large Oban male chuckled. "I didn't mean to embarrass you, Droplet. After all. Your dance for my birthday this year was fantastic! When I saw you enter on the arm of this stunning male. I was happy. You two compliment each other well." The male gave Shesha a semi-bow. "Lord Thylrian, Collector of music and whimsical Master."

How long or how much the male had overheard Aqio didn't know. Possibly only his small complaint.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:56 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha opened his mouth, about to answer Aqio's comment about them not having met the host of the party yet... only to find himself getting cut off. A slight shiver went up his spine before he turned his gaze from Aqio to the one that was standing before them. It was their handsome host himself, come to visit with them it would appear. How lucky... making him wonder if the man was eavesdropping on them and had just seen this as the time to step forward and speak up because Aqio had mentioned him.

The other seemed to be quite friendly and quite chatty, something that could be all a front for what he might be thinking. It was always best to feign taking a person at face value though, so as not to risk upsetting one's host. Giving a smile and a bow Shesha said as he rose back to standing up right, "My name is Shesha, it's wonderful to finally meet you Lord Thylrian. I hear only the best things about you." He truly was a good looking man, he could see why he'd won the little pup over... though he doubted very highly that it was looks alone that had done that. Something that had made him quite curious but he'd hold his questions for the time being.

Instead he said, "I must wish you a happy birthday, my lord. I do hope your night is going splendidly since it's so important an occasion."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:16 am
Orpheus Solon

Their Host smiled, there was a hint of darkness to it that Aqio blinked at. He inclined his head. "My thanks, Shesha. No title...we'll need to change that." he hummed as he glanced back to Vaithlio. "I suppose another word of thanks. You two might of convinced my dear Spear to remain near me this night. He came over with words of praise for you, Shesha. Its why I was curious in meeting you. Not only did you arrive on the arm of one of my favorite dancers, but you captured the interest of one of my dearest lovers."

Aqio found himself rather speechless. The male was certainly a vocal one, coming out about his relationship with Vaithlio like that. Though with how everyone seemed to be ignoring them for the most part. As a matter of fact a good 3/4ths of the people who were out there were now inside. It seemed like those remaining might of been in the Host's personal circle. He hummed softly.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:45 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha cocked his head to one side, giving the man in front of him a rather curious look. What did that meant? He made it seem as though he wanted to give a him a title... but he found himself wondering why that was. What was it that he'd get out of the deal? He found himself looking again curious as he mentioned having to thank him...? He'd convinced Vaithlio to go over to him? That was odd. Vaithlio seemed as though he wanted to go to their handsome host on his own but maybe that was something that only appeared to be the case? Maybe he'd just wanted an excuse to go see him and Shesha had been that excuse?

"I suppose that I am glad I had that sort of influence on Lord Vaithlio if it was enough to turn him your way." Better that the pup went to Lord Thylrian's side instead of going back to his parents since they seemed to be a far worse influence. He had a feeling that, while it would make him useless to Shesha, that Vaithlio would be far better off as a this man's lover as opposed to just being Parthlio's 'pup'. At least then he had a chance of some form of happiness or another.

Giving a smile he said, "I do hope that he stays at your side, it seems better for him." He gave Aqio a little nudge and said, "Don't you agree, little fish?" If anyone knew that it was better to be around anyone but that pair it would be Aqio... and Abie, but he wasn't exactly a part of this world. Not like Aqio was.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff