[PRP] We could use the extra hand (Camila & Temperance) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:15 pm
    "Hey, don't you gosh me! I'm the gosher." Mila was laughing though, "I'm definitely a force to be reckoned with! I was raised in the Rockies! I'm tough like a boulder! I have the force of a landslide! And I'll blind sight you like a blizzard!" Her steps were getting bouncing with her increasing enthusiasm.

Mila devolved into more laughter, "You're so silly Temperance. For a weird dream trip into magic land, I'm having a lot of fun. I almost don't want to wake up!"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:07 am
"You must already be rubbing off on me, oh no." Temperance smiled. "You're the toughest around, Mila, no rocks can scare you." She giggled, just a little. They were at the entrance to the court, and Hart had clearly already gone inside. Temperance had not expected her to wait.

"I'm having fun, too. You're fun." She was kind of surprised that it was true. "You have to wake up, though, because then I can meet you for real."

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:12 pm
    "Shoot! You're right!" Mila stopped automatically after Temperance, "I gotta make sure this funny dream business isn't all just..." She paused. Cleared her throat. "I mean. Y'know. A dream."

"So what's this about?" She looked at the entrance to the Court, "I guess this is our destination, huh? It looks kinda fancy..."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:05 am
"I promise I'm real and this is real," she said. "And this is, um, the court. It's like a gathering place for various magical people? I'm trying to set up a clinic here to treat people." She supposed it looked imposing.

"Do you wanna come in?"

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:35 pm
    "Of course I wanna come in! It looks pretty pretty..." Mila started to walk forward, "A clinic sounds just swell. I didn't realize that—"

Mila stopped abruptly, her eyes widening, her mouth open mid sentence. In that brief moment, it seemed like she was aware of what was happening, but it didn't really matter. In the next second her image seemed to fizz out, and the box of supplies clattered unceremoniously to the ground.

Rest in pieces Mila.

The Semblance of Unity
ok so this couldve gone on for like 7 pages im sure but gimme new ones ROFL

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:58 pm
Temperance watched as Mila poofed out of existence, a frown dropping onto her face. She'd wanted to show Mila the court, her space, her... Well. It was a weird feeling, but she'd have to text Mila.

If she ever worked up the nerve.

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items