[PRP] Lend a hand (Shiloh & Temperance) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:33 pm
    "Sure." Shiloh shrugged, "If Jamie was okay with it. We have this weird, um—" He pursed his lips, "Our minds are connected. I'd really hate putting up walls to hide this s**t from him, 'cause then he'd get worried he did something wrong..." Shiloh looked legitimately troubled. It was obviously something that had happened in the past—granted, they worked through their boundaries and set up their limits on privacy. "Especially since it isn't like, I could readily explain it."

Even despite their differences, Temperance had an extremely useful skill set and some shared goals; she'd be good to have on their side, and he knew Jamie would recognize that.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:44 pm
"Really? I mean, that sounds... really nice." And it did, objectively. That kind of a bond required trust beyond trust. Temperance was pretty sure she'd die alone without that sort of thing, but it was good that Shiloh had it. He probably needed it, after the things that had happened to him, even if she didn't know the specifics.

"And sure, you can ask Jamie if he's willing, or I can - whichever. I won't do it if he's unwilling."

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:47 pm
    Shiloh grinned, "Nice."

"Well," He sat up, "Unless you got anything else you wanna talk about, I wouldn't wanna keep you."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:44 pm
"Nope," she said. "Can you ask Hart to come back in? We need to get mroe done on the clinic." A pause.

"Thanks, Shiloh."

melancholies
fin?

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items