azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:00 pm
The officers visibly relaxed when Shun complied. He was handcuffed and, like any other suspect, taken in the back way.

Eventually he was brought to an interrogation room where he would sit for a few minutes until someone joined him.

Jeremiah was standing next to Fox on the other side of the two-way glass, watching Kuroda as he was brought in and handcuffed to the table.

Blade Kuroda
you can ... gloss over what u want ~

demon_pachabel
fox, u get to come with jeremiah for talking to shun.

The Semblance of Unity
prob gonna need some preacher getting things/video

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:42 pm
Fox sighed, standing next to Jeremiah and watching as Shun was compliantly cuffed to the table. It seemed so contradictory, but there was so much evidence. She looked to the Chief's back, then thru the glass.

"I'll follow your lead, Boss."

Blade Kuroda

Azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:21 am
Preacher popped up after making thoroughly sure the footage of Shun loitering out back was copied to three different sources. s**t was weird and, unless Kuroda had finally gone off the deep end, (which was plausible, anyone could at any time), magic was involved.

"Boss," she said, holding out stills from the surveillance cameras. "Whoall gon' be set up ta question 'im?" Maybe Bliskiss - she stared through the glass at Kuroda. Damn weird.

blade kuroda
is he wearing the same clothing?
demon_pachabel
azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:53 am
Shun closed his good eye as he was cuffed down to the table. He felt this was highly unnecessary. But protocol was protocol. As far as everyone else was aware he was dangerous and had just tried to bomb the damn place.

While he appeared as stoic as ever, there were small hints of irritation in the way he carried himself. There wasn't a whole lot he could do about this right now. Assuming he didn't end up in jail after this, he was going to need to work quickly, if possible.

But for now, he just waited in silence.

The images and footage that Preacher fetched seemed similar enough. There was one key difference, however. The man that had been loitering around back had a hood up, which obscured his face to a degree. While Shun has on occasion worn a similar hood, he wasn't wearing anything with one in the interrogation room.

demon_pachabel
azuredreams
the semblance of unity

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:56 pm
Jeremiah was looking through the stills, glancing up at Shun through the glass and back down. It was, more than obvious, that this clothing did not match.

"We'll need to see if we can get eyes on him when he left the department earlier," he said quietly. The clothing was not the same, though he was certain that Shun had worn clothing similar before.

"This is all too well laid out," he said, both to Preacher and Fox. "However, with the reports from the attempt on my life as well as the footage ..." There was little to be done, however.

"I'll speak with him, Fox you're with me. Preacher? I know this is outside your usual work load but see if you can dig up anything else?" She would know why Jeremiah wanted her to do it. Mostly because there was obviously magic at work here.

Still, Shun was left sitting a few minutes longer while Jeremiah gathered everything together. It was damning in the worst way.

Blade Kuroda

demon_pachabel

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:10 am
Fox nodded behind him. "If we're going to find anything, it's likely going to be from being particular with our details." because while Jeremiah was thinking 'magic', Fox, being very unmagical, was thinking 'set up'. Whether magic or not was directly involved was only partially up for debate at that time.

That and she liked to think Kuroda wouldn't have been so sloppy if he was up to something.

"Do we know if the bomb squad got anything off of that bag?"

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

The Semblance of Unity

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:39 pm
Preacher looked at Shun, then back at Jeremiah. "Ya got it, boss. I'll go n' check n' come get ya iffin I find somethin' relevant. Lemme know how that goes." She jerked her thumb at Shun. She then wrinkled her nose playfully at Fox before ollie-ing out.

blade kuroda
preacher is going to recheck the footage and check footage around city hall, etc for any other details about 'the one what got away'
azuredreams
demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:47 pm
Shun remained pretty still as he waited. His fingers were twitching slightly in irritation. It was taking them awhile to meet with him. That wasn't really a good sign.

None of this made for a good sign, really.

It would take Preacher a little while to sift through the footage of the local area. While she was able to catch glimpses of the hooded suspect. There weren't really any good. It seemed he managed to evade being captured on film after a time.

the semblance of unity
demon_pachabel
azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:57 pm
It was likely a magical set up, though Jeremiah was not quite sure how. He had his suspicions that Shun's family was likely involved - who else could it be? - but this was rapidly moving beyond that.

"Thank you, Preacher," he told her before nodding at Fox. "The devil's in the details." Then he rolled his eyes just a touch, mostly at what he said, before he gathered the file in front of him, what they had so far, and passed it to Fox. His head tilted for her to follow him, moving towards the interrogation side.

There was an officer at the door, pulling it open for them both. Jeremiah would not say anything, not until he was sitting down at the table, opposite him. His cane was hung on the back of the chair. "I'll not mince my words, Detective Kuroda. You were seen fleeing the department after leaving behind a suspicious bag. One that, once checked, was revealed to be a home-made bomb."

Blade Kuroda
what about footage of 'real' shun going through opposite places?
being seen at the same time that 'ninja' shun was seen elsewhere (or at the department)? ... and what was determined off of the rudimentary bomb?

demon_pachabel

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:43 am
"We may want to have an officer follow up at Kuroda's place, just to see if they'd find anything there. If he made a bomb, he made it somewhere. While I don't expect him to be an idiot, there maybe...evidence of some sort..." she hated to say it, but it was a thought. "Also I'll take my kit in with me in case we need to get any evidence off his hands or jacket."

Fox took the file in one hand and one of the evidence kits in the other and nodded as she followed after Jeremiah, taking up a seat next to him quietly. She wasn't as aware about his family situation (in fact, she knew little about Shun's personal life), so most of her judgments were being made based on evidence and her own experiences with it.

Her expression sadly said more than her mouth did once she was seated. It was a grim look.

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Blade Kuroda

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:16 am
When he heard the door finally, Shun slowly opened his eye and watched as Jeremiah and Fox filed in to sit across from him. He was less than pleased with this whole situation, and the first word out of the Chief's mouth did not make things any better.

"Great," he grunted lowly. He drew in a slow breath, then stated, "As pisspoor as it sounds, whatever or whoever you saw there was not me."

There was only one instance where the 'two Shun's' appeared to be in two different places, though not entirely at the same time. The unhooded one was spotted passing by an outdoor ATM a few minutes before the hooded one was first sighted behind the Police Department. No-Hood also had no bag.

As far as the bomb went, the squad found that it had not yet been armed. If it had been allowed to go off, it could have done some substantial damage depending on where it was planted.

azuredreams
Demon_pachabel
the semblance of unity
Shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:35 pm
"Officer Bliskiss will be testing your hands, Detective Kuroda," for the things involved in the bomb but Jeremiah suspected nothing would be found, "and while I want to believe, the evidence is piled fairly high."

Jeremiah's fingers steepled together briefly before he was looking through the various screens they had printed out. "The only thing that is in your favor is that the times may not match up." As he was spotted by an ATM without a hood and then hooded by the department. "Except that until we gather the rest of the information from all available sources, you are stuck in here." His eyes were bright and focused. "So, now would be the time for you to start talking and explaining just what is going on because that's going to be the only thing that gets you out of this."

Blade Kuroda

demon_pachabel

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:46 pm
It was a likely a procedure that Shun had done himself more than a handful of times, Fox unpacking her kit with sterile process that was definitely by the book - but it was probably going to be helpful that Fox was such a procedural person about such things. She covered up her own hands and allowed Jeremiah to speak as she went about her task - setting down a liner to catch anything from under fingernails (hey, she was being thorough. Thorough was how they solved this), as well as swiping over his hands.

If Shun was wearing anything on his fingers, that was swabbed as well.

Once she was satisfied, she set about putting things in proper containers and double-checking the labels on chemicals before continuing with her testing. "This should only take a minute," she said calmly - though it was pointedly not aimed at either of them in particular.

Blade Kuroda
Will Fox's test show anything?

Azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:16 pm
A young Latina woman with cornsilk blonde hair peeked in. "Chief Mercer," she said, holding out a printed sheet of paper. "I found this in Detective Kuroda's inbox."

Blade Kuroda
Business concerns
To: "Shun Kuroda"

Hey,
I wanted to speak to you in private about a piece of business. It regards the Charter and, of course, the coming disaster. Can we meet up when you're done?
-E.

Having passed off the odd email, she left to go back to analyzing what forensics they'd found on Shun's bag.  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:44 pm
"Someone is trying very hard to set me up," Shun said plainly. He kept his hands still as Fox began to conduct her tests. It wasn't like he could go anywhere anyway. Struggling would only make this whole situation worse. She would find no traces of chemicals or anything related to the bomb on his hands.

"I do not know who. Not yet," he added, keeping calm. He was really going to need to do some groundwork if he got out of here. There was no way he could be put on the investigation officially, but that hasn't stopped him in the past.

When a woman came in with a slip of paper, he furrowed his brow. He couldn't actually see what it was yet, but he didn't have a very good feeling about it.

Azuredreams
demon_pachabel
the semblance of unity

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out