Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] Kentucky Fried Mink (Preacher & Mercer) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:00 am
"I gotta get fire proof so I can punch nobles," she said drowsily. "Ya got weird relatives, y'know? Chenoeh N' tha God Emperor." Preacher yawned, wincing as it made the skin in her neck stretch.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:22 pm
"You could probably put something together with your particular talents with sigils," Jeremiah offered. Then he snorted. The Dune reference.

"Adoelle called her that. It got shortened to Noeh, at some point, though who knows about the relative aspect." His fingers flicked, his attention going to her bedside and making sure the water was there before he looked back at her. "Minerva Tailor became Minerva Mercer, through speaking with me to gain use of the family name, and then - after assisting with the creation of the first Charter - became Chenoeh then Noeh.

"She is, in this world at least, my half-sister. It may not necessarily be true for Noeh as there was another version of her that was far too many years my junior to be my sister." A shrug. "She's related, regardless. The eyes are a dead giveaway. Same strange blue-green color that's never quite one shade or the other; from my father Piers." A pause. "I use the term father very loosely."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:26 am
"Yeah, Pride tol me. N' said Melany was tha God Emperor, so she ain't related to ya." She picked up her hand and waved it loosely. "Ya know I ain't care 'bout family s**t; it's all a buncha blood obligation fer no reason, anyway." She remember that sunny had called her meija and frowned.

"Too many version of people runnin' 'round. Sonny n' Sunny, Minerva n' Noeh, n' Tailor n' ********. Just highlander that s**t."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:34 am
"She is, in a manner, but what manner is her secret to keep until she feels like sharing." Jeremiah shook his head. "Which may never occur."

His lips pressed together into a thin line briefly.

"Noeh, Pride, and Pax all were around in this world but they're - supposedly - dead. Minerva Mercer, my half-sister and lawyer, Jennifer Wells, who was part of a Big Sister Little Sister program and associated with Minerva, and Zhou Ming, who might have been dating Jennifer."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:37 am
"Jason," Preacher said almost absently. "How can they be dead if they all still 'round though?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:03 pm
"They seem like they're a Jason," replied Jeremiah. Pride had never struck him as a Jennifer at all.

"It's only their counterparts in this world." His shoulders rolled and stretched. "After so long of being part of the real world," it was clear he meant other ashdown, "they're no longer part of this one. So while those people share their names, they are not them." He paused. "Though perhaps we might have seen a similar issue with them were they alive. An issue like Melany, I mean."

The Semblance of Unity
*and then there's the lead in to talk about sonny, whoo*

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:51 pm
"Nope," she said cheekily. "Jason tha fourth principal." Because even while ******** up, Preacher was a little s**t.

"Don't that mean everyone alive shoulda been battlin' their other selves? Me n other Preacher, Sonny, you, Renard n s**t?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:29 pm
Jeremiah's lips twitched a little, a small curve of amusement to his lips. Preacher being a little s**t meant everything was going to be alright.

"Maybe? I think there is likely more circumstances that are necessary that we are not aware of." He shook his head. "As we simply ... overrode those that were in our place." Killed them and took their spots as if they were fetches overcoming a tithe. "They're different.

"... yet on the topic of Renard, I spoke with him. Learned a few things but left with more questions than answers." Another sigh. "There may be no purpose to attempting to trigger Sonny in hopes that Sunny surfaces or the like."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:26 am
"A'ight. The eye color thing is real strange, though. It don't matter, really, 'cause I like Sonny." She would have shrugged, but the movement wasn't a good idea. "Gotta figure s**t out, mebbe hit the library n' stuff. Need ta see Sunday prob."

"I wonder whatall made certain people persist, whereas we jus' willy-nilly kilt ours."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:36 pm
"I wonder that myself, as Sonny certainly shows signs of being changed themselves." A pause. "The eye color," explained Jeremiah, meaning what Preacher had just said.

"I can tell you that this world never had a cage and because of that, Sunny - ours - did not come to be in the same fashion. Sonny," deliberately said differently, "however, Renard gave birth to. Used magic and created a child that was both his and Liam's. Renard claims them but does not claim the girl - Sunny - that was murdered."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:59 am
"Yeah, it's very much more a family type s**t. I mean, ******** ever floats their boat. It's kinda shitty how she gotta like be cooped up, though." She almost absently clicked the medicine dispenser.

"Mebbe Renard's from thisall place so he wouldn't have girl Sunny. Though... i.d.k. where our Renard went then..."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:47 pm
"It is," Jeremiah agreed. "Apparently whenever the other Jeremiah became Chief of Police he spoke with them and ... redefined what they could and could not do." His fingers twitched. "I don't exactly agree with them being cooped and would change things to make it where they've more freedom but they also seem to think it is better the way it is."

A sigh.

"People fear what they do not understand."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:52 pm
"Sonny was put in a asylum in tha 20s, they're afriad of s**t like that happenin'. Or I dunno, bein' kidnapper for med experiments." She yawned. "Part for protection, part for fear."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:45 pm
"Yes," replied Jeremiah, "that is part of it." They had discussed it before. How Sonny had been in the asylum, how they had been scalped after their release and how, not that long before it, a young woman that could've been mistaken for them had been murdered. The fear was real, even in Ashdown (and Jeremiah knew it first hand).

"Part of me wonders that if that is the difference. That instead of the schema being used for AIDs, there was a focus on Sonny being born. Therefore Renard's work was not consider as dangerous." He paused. "Though his schema was supposedly confiscated."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:36 pm
"He prob still has it. I don't really care about a schema or whatever, jus' the outcomes." Her head felt like it was getting fuzzier and fuzzier. "I jus' wanna ********' kill tha first sigil. Gotta get tha bits, y'know."

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces