Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Need for Escape [SAO] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:00 pm
Ayleen Cohen

"We will never see each other again
After this night, our love will forever remain as a memory
With the way you looked at me for the first time
Whisper the last love to me"

User Image

Ayleen wondered if the sword would chose her or move onto someone else. She smiled hearing that he would tag along on her journey. Maybe by getting this sword she could become powerful enough to take on some of the high levels. She wanted to leave town but she needed to restock on potions since she wasn't sure if they would get attack by bandits, player killers or the monsters would be too hard. She hoped this journey wouldn't be in vain seeing her katana currently at her hip needed to have more attack power.

Ayleen walked inside of the shop looking around always passing by this shop whenever she was in town. Hearing a cheerful voice greet Sigma sounding friendly. She smiled seeing how friendly they were before attention went to her. She looked a bit surprised before nodding at him. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Ayleen." she spoke giving him a friendly smile.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:15 am
User Image

Sigma Void

Dean smiled "Any friend of Sigma's is a friend of mine, feel free to look around or ask if you have anything in particular in mind." he spoke then turned to Sigma "The usual, I'm guessing." he spoke with a small smirk, Sigma letting out a small chuckle "Sometimes I think you know me too well, Dean." Dean gave a small shrug smirk still attached to his face "Well we have known each other for quite some time and you always seem to come here for supplies." Dean chuckled lightly as he gathered up Sigma's usual purchases into a bag. "Oh and tell your scavengers to be cautious, we ran into some PKer's outside of town." Sigma warned. Dean let out a small sigh before responding "I never will understand player killers. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to let them know." Dean spoke. Turning his attention onto Ayleen, Sigma smirked a bit "So you good if I tag along?" he chuckled lightly.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

PKers : Player killers
Scavengers : hunters/gatherers for hire

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:26 am
Ayleen Cohen

User Image

Ayleen nodded as she looked to see what he had in his shop while Sigma and Dean talked. She walked to see what he had as she saw the potions that she needed. She looked to see what other weapons he may have. She nodded at him, "Yes I am." she spoke with a smile. She went to Dean to pay for the potions that she would need for the next mission. "Ready?" she asked Sigma as she finished paying for the potions to have when they would encounter a lot of enemies on the way there.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:24 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

As Sigma paid and put away his new items, Ayleen made her way to the counter with her own purchases and paid before looking to Sigma, ready to go. "Yeah," he smiled lightly before turning to Dean. "Thanks, Dean. See you later." Dean smiled back and gave a small wave to the two of them. "Good luck with your journey's. Feel free to come by any time." he spoke. As Ayleen made her way to the door, Dean stopped Sigma for a moment, talking in a lowered voice so Ayleen wouldn't overhear. "Sigma, are you sure you should be questing with a player? What if you glitch or something?" Dean spoke a bit of worry in his voice. "Don't worry, I'll be careful. They haven't caught me yet, right? Besides, I think she needs help, both mentally and physically." he chuckled lightly, Dean giving a small sigh in response. "Let's keep it that way." he smirked a bit, knowing that nothing he said would change Sigma's mind. With that, Sigma took off, quickly catching up with Ayleen, "Alright! This should be fun." he smiled as the two headed for the dangerous journey to the legendary sword, which as far as he knew, only two people had acquired.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:01 pm
Ayleen Cohen

User Image

Ayleen had gone outside of the shop to wait for Sigma seeing how he probably wanted to talk to Dean by himself. She leaned against the wall thinking of her brother and family wondered what they were doing on the outside. She closed her eyes hoping she could get out the game soon. She thought about her lost love and how she was left instead of him. When he came out saying it should be fun as she nodded at him, "It should be." she spoke with a smile. She walked with Sigma towards the quest marker to find the legendary sword. Hopefully the sword would choose her to better herself in the next levels.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:27 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

It didn't take long for the two to come to the edge of the town and head off onto the trail. Sigma couldn't help but to wonder if he really should be doing this, Dean had a point, the longer he stuck around a player the more likely they were to find out about him. He'd only completed a couple of short quests with players before, nothing anywhere close to as long as this would take. At least with the tower, he didn't really need to be grouped with players, he could just pop in, help out, and leave. He pushed the thoughts to the back of his head No, it'll be fine. Besides, they'd probably just send me to Reposhire and keep an eye on my logs....right? Sigma thought to himself. He honestly dreaded the idea of being sent to Reposhire, he wouldn't be able to help players from there. The journey to the sword would take a while, two days if they make good time. "At least the weather is good for travel today." Sigma smiled a bit, giving his arms a small stretch above his head as he walked beside Ayleen, senses still alert for any mobs or pkers in the area.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:55 pm
Ayleen Cohen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ayleen noticed how they were at the edge of town as she felt so much more relieved as she turned body towards Sigma. She stopped them from going forward knowing she should tell him about earlier. "Sigma. I need to tell you why I acted the way I had. When glitch first happened, I joined ALF to help clear the floors. On one of the floors we were ambushed by PKers and I lost someone I loved deeply. That's why I wanted to be gone..." she spoke. She didn't look into his eyes when she spoke of her situation that had happened to her. She began to continue to walk on knowing he may not want to continue with her after hearing her reason. She needed that sword to avenge her deceased lover for what happened to him. She nodded at him, "Yeah it is..." she whispered softly. She missed him terribly seeing how her ex-lover knew exactly what to say to cheer her up.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:07 am
User Image

Sigma Void

As the two came to the edge of the town, Ayleen stopped, Sigma stopping and turning to look at her, a questioning look on his face. She then told him about why she had acted the way she had before, with the ALF. It made sense that she would want to become stronger after what had happened. Sigma's face eased up and he placed a comforting hand onto Ayleen's shoulder "I'm sorry to hear that. It's not your fault, you know. Don't push yourself to hard." he spoke in a soft and kind voice before they started walking again, and he let his hand return to his side. He'd seen people like this before, they'd lost someone to the game, people always handle it differently, and only a handful were willing to do something like this quest in order to better themselves.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:09 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen knew he was going to use the sympathy like with everyone else. She didn't want to hear it since she heard it all when she first lost Loren. She closed her eyes remembering when she first saw him attacked and dying to hold his body in her arms. "I don't need to hear it." she spoke solemnly. She pushed his hand off of her shoulder as it was still a painful topic for her. She walked faster as she remembered his smile and the way he looked sort of like an angel. She sniffled pushing past her feeling knowing he was gone as she wanted to get out of the game and back home to her family.

DragonChild09
So I was thinking later on that she finds out he isn't dead and that he became a PKer instead.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:47 pm
((frigging photobucket. LOVE the turned PKer idea though! I got an idea on how we can get them to meet though if you'd like))

Sigma Void

Sigma let out a silent sigh as Ayleen brushed him off, Guess I'll need to use another kind of approach with her. twenty-four maybe? he thought to himself as he followed along. Every player was different, which was why he had to know different ways of helping people deal with everything. Figuring she didn't want to talk about it anymore, Sigma spoke, deciding he could look more into it later "Alright, so first up on our path there, there should be a cave entrance at the base of that mountain." he spoke pointing to one of the mountains looming in the distance. "Well... actually.... there's going to be a couple entrances..... like seven.... only one right one." he continued with a small awkward chuckle. The correct entrance was randomly changed at random times, he'd only be able to tell which the correct one was by opening up the terminal for the cave interface when they got there, and even then, he couldn't be it in from of Ayleen without her finding out.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:06 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen still had sore wounds that still needed more time to heal. She walked along trying to forget memories of the past knowing they were long gone. 'I won't die like how you did...' she thought to herself. She gripped her fist still feeling hatred over what had happened to her previous lover. She looked over at him hearing that there would be a cave entrance where he had pointed. Her eyes trailed to the mountains knowing it would take at least a days journey to the place. She smirked at him as she looked over at him, "We'll just have to make our way through." she spoke to him.

DragonChild09
I had to use imgur instead. Thank you. smile What's the idea?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:43 pm
((gonna pm it to you))

Sigma Void

Sigma smiled a bit as Ayleen smirked at him, stating that they'd just have to make their way through. This journey wasn't an easy one, 'just going through' sounded a lot easier than it was actually going to be, Sigma couldn't help but want to at least somewhat prepare Ayleen for what rested ahead of them. "Should be nightfall when we reach the base. We can set up camp outside then pick a tunnel in the morning." Sigma spoke, his brain already thinking about the best way of going about doing this quest. Between the two of them, they should be able to handle any monsters that they end up encountering, Ayleen was a high level player, which was why Sigma hadn't tried to talk her out of this quest like he had with a couple of other players.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:36 am
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen knew she couldn't get to the sword on her own but she did need help. She knew the journey was going to be tough but there was no use in worrying about her past memories. "Sounds like a plan." she told him with a smile. She knew with this quest if she did get the extremely rare sword it would help boost her attack. As they walked to the site where they would make camp as she looked over at him, "So how come you wanted to come help me?" she asked him.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:05 pm

Sigma Void

As the two approached the base of the mountain, night had begun to fall, the stars clearly visible in the night sky. Ayleen's question, made Sigma smirk a bit "What, don't want me around?" he teased then shrugged slightly "Eh, seemed like fun and didn't really have anything else to do." he stated before starting to clear out an area for their camp. Sigma cast a glance over at the mountain base, the cave entrances barely visible in the dying light, by the time morning came around, the correct cave would have probably changed at least ten times. Turning his focus back onto making the camp, Sigma spoke calmly "Besides, it's a rough journey to make alone. With two of us, we're a lot more likely to make it." he added before tossing a stick out of the way.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:17 am
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen smiled at him seeing him teasing her, "I never said that. I was just curious." she told him. She began to help set up their camp seeing it was better than before. She had set up a fire using twigs and firewood before blowing it to spark a fire. "Well I am glad you came along." she spoke to him with a smile. She began to set up a place to rest on the floor as she looked over at him with a smile.

DragonChild09

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces