Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Let Me Show You a Whole New World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:58 pm

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫
Zak Koan Aaron Flynn Tyler Martin Marco Hendrix

As the group got to the car, Zak placed Davina's bag into the trunk once the brown haired girl had opened it for him. Marco perked up at the mention of chinese food "Sounds great! I love chinese food." he smiled getting into the car and taking the seat behind the drivers chair. Zak smiled a bit as Davina mentioned Claire's teasing and let out a small chuckle "Don't worry, Marco does the same to me. We'll have to team up on them sometime." he laughed before entering the car. It was nice to be out and about, and with the concert over, they had a bit of downtime before the next gig, sure, a week wasn't to long, but it was something. "Hey, to bad Aaron isn't here, huh? Always fun to watch him struggle with chopsticks." Marco chuckled giving Zak a light nudge. Zak couldn't help but to laugh a bit "That's cause he's use to drumsticks, not chopsticks. Plus you always steal his utensils, so it's not like he's got much of a choice." Zak smirked. A mischiveous smirk comes to Marco's face as he turned forwards to look at the two girls "So how are you two lovely's with chopsticks?" he teased. Giving his friend a light punch in the arm, Zak chuckled "Don't you dare."

AceOfTears

Aaron:
Marco: Love King, King of Hearts
Tyler: King of sleep
Zak: the young king

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:45 am
Claire Mullens Davina McTavish

"It's been said and done
Every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now here's another one
So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible"

"Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Davina smiled when he placed her bag into the trunk before hearing about chinese food but she was just hungry from all her dancing. "Of course." she spoke with a smile. Claire began to back out and head to the mall when hearing them talking about another band member as she drove to the mall so they could eat at the restaurant. Claire eyes looked to Marco with a smirk, "I am the best unlike Davina." she teased. Davina was showing no interest as she was looking at her phone to ignore Claire, "Says the one that won't even try sushi." she spoke to her. She was thinking how of the dance concert trying to figure out who to dance with and how to dance to which song she chose.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:27 am

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Both of the boys laughed as the two girls teased one another, it was nice to be with people that weren't super uptight. "Sushi is amazing though!" Marco stated looking at Claire "We're not going to leave the restaurant until you at least try it." Marco smirked, leaning forward a bit in his chair. As Marco spoke with Claire, Zak turned to Davina who seemed to have wandered off a bit "Hey, are you going to take part in that dance concert thing?" Zak asked curiously. He'd seen a flyer up for it in the dance studio, and from what he gathered it seemed like a kind of big event, and like there might be some kind of competition.

AceOfTears

Aaron:
Zak: The Young King

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:41 pm

"It's been said and done

Claire huffed when Davina brought up her sushi she didn’t want to try. However, with Marco leaning closer maybe she would actually try the sushi. “Fine I’ll try it.” She spoke as she concentrated on the road. With the mall coming into view as she made her way into the parking lot. Davina didn’t have a partner seeing how the only male was with another girl dancer in the studio. Pulling from her thoughts as she looked to Zak hearing him ask about the dance concert. “Yeah… But what I was planning isn’t going to work since I don’t have a partner.” Davina spoke to him. She wasn’t going to ask him if he would like to be since he was probably busy. Claire grinned, “How about you ask Zak or Marco as your partner?” She suggested.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:04 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Marco smiled happily as Claire caved in and stated that she'd try the sushi, "Don't worry, you're gonna love it!" he chimed as he leaned back in his chair. As Davina mentioned that she didn't have a partner to dance with for the upcoming event, Claire mentioned that she should ask one of the boys. "Well, what do you have planned? Our little Zak here is pretty good at picking up choreography." Marco asked curiously. Zak looked at Marco slightly confused "Yeah, but you're the dancing Queen! You know at least twenty different styles perfectly." Zak couldn't help but to chuckle a bit. "Yes, I am absolutely the dancing QUEEN." Marco flips his hair with a hand and continues "Thus it wouldn't be fair to the others entering." he laughed. Zak playfully rolled his eyes before turning his attention back to Davina "So what do you have planned?" he asked curiously.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:27 pm

"It's been said and done

Claire had doubted that she would like sushi when it was slimy and gross. She shivered when Marco spoke about how to she would like it. When Davina was trying to get them not to do it as she sighed. Parking the car she unbuckled herself to turn around in the seat to Davina. “Shush. At least just try since they are both wanting to help. It couldn’t hurt to see what they can do?” She spoke trying to get Davina to get on board.

Davina didn’t think it was appropriate to ask one of them seeing when they had a very busy life and being on tour. What she was thinking of doing was for someone who was more advanced. Shrugging her shoulders at them, “I’m not sure to be honest. Before was a speedy tango but it’s for more advanced dancers. Besides I don’t want you both to worry about it, you are probably pretty busy.” She spoke trying to get them not to worry about it. Looking down at the ground of the car feeling overwhelmed just being close to two band members of her favorite band. “I… have to see what you can do.” She spoke giving in.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:20 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

As Claire parked the car, both the boys unbuckled their seat belts, ready to go in whenever the girls were. "We're not terribly busy, Joan gave us some time to hang around. Plus we have a couple more concerts nearby." Zak smiled a bit, not wanting Davina to feel like she was asking to much. Marco smiled a bit "A tango huh? Interesting pick. You said 'before' you change your mind now?" Marco asked curiously, leaning forward a bit in his seat. "Claire, you dance?" he asked looking at the pink haired girl with a small smile. As Davina said that she'd have to see what they could do, Zak was not all that sure how well he'd do. Marco had taught him a bit of tango, but close dancing with Marco.... it's hard for him not to break into a laughing fit at Marco's comments.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:11 pm

"It's been said and done

Claire had been watching the two interact seeing that Davina was trying to hide away. Davina unbuckled herself to get out of the car not wanting to impose knowing she could try to do a dance by herself but it seemed she was better with a partner. Claire followed suit with the guys as well before locking her car once they were all out. Davina was quiet, “Because that was the dance that my partner at the time was good with. It could be different with someone else.” She spoke. Besides Davina didn’t want to make Zak uncomfortable especially when she would be a nervous mess at the mere fact that Zak would be touching her and close to her. Claire had to think about it for a moment before shaking her head, “Never been the best. Are you wanting to teach me?” She teased him.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:43 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Getting out of the car, both boy's shut the car doors, Marco giving his arms a small stretch above his head. Zak looked at Davina, "Well, what do you want to dance?" he asked curiously while Marco spoke to Claire on the other side of the car. Marco smirked "I could perhaps, m'lady." he spoke give a small bow "Do you wish to learn?" he chuckled before straightening himself out. Feeling a vibration in his pocket, Marco took out his phone and quickly read over the message from Joan before sending back a response and tucking the phone back into his pocket. Zak felt his phone go off as well but figured he'd look at it in a bit, since it seemed like Marco just responded, meaning it was very likely Joan.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:35 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina started to think of dance types they could do, “There’s samba, tango, jazz and ballet. But I highly doubt you want to do ballet.” Davina offered to him. Maybe one of those dances might help, but she would prefer tango just because of the feelings and tell a story through the moves. Claire made her way to Marco with a hand on her hip hearing that he was asking to teach her how to dance. “You really want to teach me or is there another reason?” She asked him. Leading them into the restaurant to grab a bite to eat first before going around the large mall to see all they had.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:57 am

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Marco couldn't help the smirk that came to his face at Claire's comment, "Well, it would be unfair to you if Davina was the only one dancing." he chuckled walking beside her. Zak smiled a bit, typical Marco, looking at Davina, he gave a small shrug, "I'd be up for anything, but I think I know the most about tango and Jazz." he said, starting to look forward to the concert, he really did want to learn a new dance style, and Davina was so sweet. "Though I'd probably still need some lessons." Zak chuckled sheepishly giving the back of his neck a light rub of embarrassment. "And honestly, I'd rather not ask Marco, been there, done that. Very hard to learn from him when I can't stop laughing at the stupid things he says." Zak whispered to Davina, a smile on his face. He did hope that Davina would want to dance with him, the concert seemed like a lot of fun and he honestly really liked Davina even though they hadn't known each other for that long. She was so kind and friendly.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:21 pm

"It's been said and done

Claire rolled her eyes when he spoke how it would be unfair to her if she didn’t learn. “I am sensing there is something else behind your good intentions.” She spoke not fully trusting him. Davina still didn’t want to force Zak to dance something he isn’t comfortable with but he knew the most about Tango and Jazz dancing. That certainly would help her a lot more knowing that information. “Well, if you want I can teach you about tango and go from there?” Davina had offered to Zak. Walking behind Claire as they went inside to get a table to sit down and eat. Davina couldn’t help to giggle hearing that he had tried to learn from Marco. “I wouldn’t expect it a very fun experience learning from him.” She spoke with a smile. Davina’s worry was that maybe it would be too much being close to her while learning to dance the tango. Sure she had been super shy at the meeting but the more they talked the easier it was.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:25 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Hearing Marco and Claire, Zak smirked "Claire, if he's harassing you, let me know, or just punch him." Zak chuckled, knowing that Marco's flirty nature was sometimes uncomfortable for people. Marco looked back at Zak with a smirk "Awww don't feel left out, you know I love you." he teased with a wink. Zak smiled and playfully rolled his eyes as he turned back to Davina "It's fun, but hard when he's.... well, Marco." he laughed. Despite all the time the boys have known each other, they found that the best way of describing Marco, was that Marco is just Marco. "But, yeah, if you wouldn't mind, I think learning some more tango moves would be really cool." Zak smiled taking a seat across from Marco. "Though if you already have a partner in mind for the concert, you should probably work with him." Zak chuckled not wanting to impose.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:05 am

"It's been said and done

Claire shrugged her shoulders at him, “Trust me I’ve handled guys like him before. Thank you for trying to come to my rescue.” She spoke with a wink. Claire shook her head before laughing seeing how Marco was acting towards Zak. Davina looked at him as she held a confused expression not sure what he meant by being just Marco. Nodding at him, “I don’t mind at all teaching you.” She spoke with a smile. Shaking her head at him seeing he didn’t want to impose, “The person I had in mind had already found someone else.” She spoke to Zak to assure him he wasn’t imposing.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:56 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak let out a laugh as Claire thanked him for trying to come to her rescue "Anytime.".Zak smiled and turned to Davina as she spoke, a small tinge of red coming to his face as he replied"Well, then how would you feel about partnering up with me?" he asked with a small sheepish chuckle. Marco smirked, placing his chin into his hand as his elbow leaned onto the table "Careful there Zak, you know I'm the jealous type." Marco teased, making Zak's face become a bit more red. "Remind me why I invited you to come along?" Zak smirked a bit. "Cause you love me and you know it." Marco spoke with a mischievous smirk before lifting up the menu and reading it over. "So Claire, what kind of sushi you want to try?" Marco asked looking over at the pink haired girl.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items