[PRP] Southern Gentleman'd (Beaubelloni & Renard) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:41 am
"Ah, thank you for the invitation," Eli said with a friendly smile. Maybe the three of them could visit together again without the weight of important business on their shoulders. On a night that wouldn't interrupt Ollie's studies with Renard, of course.

Then he mirrored the others, "Yes, thank you for the information. I dare say it's pivotal." Even Eli, who was a clueless, magical newbie, felt a bit better about their situation.

"But no, I don't believe I have any more questions at the moment. I think we simply need to get to it."

Melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:37 pm
Renard nodded. "I'll be back shortly. Ascencion, leave the dishes; I'll take care of them once I return."

Sonny made a face and pushed back from the table once Renard had left the room. With a wave of their hand, the dishes gathered themselves up and vanished like a badly-animated magic trick. One frame, dishes. Next frame, no dishes. "I'll show you to the library, then," they said, brightly. Sonny led them upstairs, through what looked like a gallery storage space, and past the office where Oliver had his lessons. At the end of the hall was a vaulted window. Sonny turned right and opened the door there.

This was the space that filled the turret. It was a two-story library space, done up in whites and greens. The floor was dark wood, the built-in shelves on the second story were white. On the floor which they stood now was an expansive sectional surrounding a square coffee table that appeared to be made of whiteboard material. Tucked up beneath the coffee table was an ottoman that Sonny pulled out and plucked the top off. They unearthed a set of four cups full of dry-erase markers and pushed that into the middle of the table, along with a few notepads and a handful of brightly-colored pens. This left copious space inside the ottoman. Over the apple-green sectional were two windows that looked out over the water.

"Most of the books are up top," said Sonny, pointing to the black stairs set against the right-hand wall. "There's some under the sectional, but they're the really hardcore reference stuff. You probably won't need it. And the computer over there's not got a password on it if you use the guest account."

They dusted off their hands. "I actually have some work to do, too," they said. "So I'll leave you to it?"

Quote:
And that is it for info gathering with the GMs! Yall can feel free to use the library as a home base but you're on your own for researching RPs razz

Melancholies
The Semblance of Unity
saedusk

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers