[PRP] Update 2.1 [Jeremiah/Fox] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:45 pm
Fox leaned back in her seat, trying to think on this while Bento continued to sing the song of her people. Mrowwww! MROOOOWWWW!! MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROW. It was funny how much lung a cat could have once they felt the need to use it.

"Spica, yeah. I guess the answer won't be as obvious as I would like it to be. If it was something that could be solved so quickly, it wouldn't have taken until it got to me for this to be figured out."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:56 pm
So much lung, so much longing of being with the people that were not Bento's people.

"Probably not, no. Unless it can give you some information as to why the crack exists. It's merely a theory that it's tied to the death of Ascenscion Shore." He sighed. "... though knowing how they came to be is important to know."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:06 pm
Running her fingers back through her hair, Fox sighed deeply. "I need to find an excuse to go back and ask more questions while having something I can offer to it," she sighed. Did she take Spica back? (Spica seemed content with Bento, to be honest. Was it weird to talk about magic with preferences?)

"How Ascension Shore came to be or how the crack did?" her list of questions was just getting longer when it came to what she knew and how it related to what everybody else knew.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:11 pm
"I would be wary of doing so. Especially finding someone to offer it. I can't exactly offer to go myself, not with so much going on, but if there's no other choice ..." A breath. "It is something to explore later."

Then he was sighing. "Both, technically. I believe the crack to be due to Ascenscion Shore's death but it could be something else entirely. However, if there is no cage in this universe, no cycles, then how she exists? That's unknown as well. Never mind how our other ashdown is going to influence this one ..."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:19 pm
Fox sighed, nodding slowly. "True, true. We're investigators, not scientists." she'd need to remind herself to leave the...'experiments' to somebody else. Especially when she didn't have any data to go off of.

"Does she only exist because of a cage??" had that been mentioned previously? Fox couldn't recall. She knew of the cage, just not...."Or do you mean how are we balancing two Ascensions?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:16 pm
"It's hard to not experiment, believe me, but this is something that it's likely best to not do so with things like this. Not without a back-up plan or ... more." Jeremiah knew it was a hard temptation to resist, especially since working with magic often involved a lot of experimentation.

"Sunny did, at least. She was born from Renard, the manifestation of his bound magic given form. As for how we're balancing two of them? I've no clue. It's worth investigating to know if there were two of them before because, otherwise, how is Sonny still alive and why do we even have a murder case for Ascenscion Shore?"

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:14 am
Fox leaned forward, 'hmmmm'ing thoughtfully at this new curiosity that was brought up. "Do you know if there would be birth records of Ascension Shore? That'd be the first place I'd start looking if either girl was considered legally existing..." but it was also plausible that neither girl 'legally' was ever born.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:46 am
"Considering that Ascencion Shore was in an asylum in the nineteen twenties as a teenager, we may have a hard time finding a record but it's still plausible." A pause. "Though that would require one of her fathers to have created records for her. They're the town secret, knowledge passed down from official to official. In my old world, they were just a rumor around town: the witch on the beach. Told your fortune for a pack of smokes."

Jeremiah shook his head. It was useless information but still.

"She essentially was just that: a rumor with no proof of existence."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:56 am
Fox had somehow forgotten about the whole 'Ascension Shore is older than you are' thing.

"Well, that does cause an issue or twelve, doesn't it...." what else could she actually look up records of when it came to this? Besides probably very little. "Well, darn. So my option is just..." she trailed off, "go offer some smokes to the Prison and hope for the best?" it was meant to be a joke, but it seemed the more information she got, the less Fox was certain where to go.

HNNGHHGHGHGLFDJ.

"It'd be likely we'd only be able to prove one of them existed if even that, so that doesn't....help..."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:45 pm
"Worse comes to worse, we can figure out a way to have someone go with you to the Prison." Though who knew how that would go. "I think we have to consider talking with Sonny, as much as I do not want to do so." A pause.

"In regards to the murder. It would certainly clear up a few things as clearly these things are tied, though ... Did it say anything that gave an idea as to how it came to be?"

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:16 am
Fox shook her head. "I didn't think to ask it that." she admitted, in fact; "I asked it where Sonny came from, however." Okay, well where was that, Fox? There was a long pause, "I am about to flash back a few years to explain something that's going to sound entirely unrelated, but when I was a kid some game called 'Link's Awakening' came out, and basically the entire jist was to get off of this island you were on, you had to wake the 'master' of it. Turns out the Nightmares, like monsters that called themselves that to keep the darn guy asleep, knew if he woke, the entire island would vanish because it was all just their dream."

Okay, Fox...

"The Prison told me that Sonny was a dream. I wonder if Sonny is Ascension Shore's dream."

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:42 pm
"I'm well acquainted with the game," Jeremiah's lips twitched, "if only because there's not a Zelda game I've not played." The older man actually owned a Legend of Zelda themed 3DS XL but that was neither here nor there. "Yet if Sonny is the dream, then where is our wind fish?"

Or, rather, giant whale that could fly in the sky. This was getting a little Rule of Rose in thought.

"It certainly is plausible, however, that they are a construct. Within the void, they choose Sunny to cage. She was breaking, everything falling apart as she did so. Ascencion could be asleep within Sonny, only waiting to wake up, or likewise ... somewhere else."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:10 pm
"I didn't want to assume!" Fox said innocently, though Jeremiah had just earned a few more 'cool boss' points for knowing that reference. "Well, that's the real question. If there's a dream, are there rules?" Such as that the dream would vanish once they woke their Wind Fish.

"And they do say that there is a crack again, so..." Fox sighed.

"This is a lot of guessing, maybe." she admitted, trying to mask her frustration. Certainly there were good ideas, but she needed evidence. Maybe she needed to talk to the Prison again.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:19 pm
Jeremiah chuckled a little bit. "When I cannot sleep, games are a nice way to try and wind down." He left it at that before he was nodding. "The fact that Sonny is a dream could be related to the crack."

There was a silence then, before he rubbed a hand across his face. "There is one more thing that I can tell you, though I hesitate to do so ... I told you that a cage was created, long ago, to stop Renard. When it was made, it did something, I don't know the specifics, but other ashdown is the remnants of the world that was before the cage. It's why for those of us with particular magic," the magic that came from that place, "it is easier to breathe and exist there. It is, for a lack of a better word, the real world."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:22 pm
Fox took a moment to consider what she was being told, brows scrunching together.

Then she made the same leap Cass would have:

"So I'm in the Matrix?"

Azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out