[PRP] Grubby Little Paws (Jamie & Preacher) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:06 pm
"Nah, s'fine. Ain't hurt ta have more n' one way of magickin' things up, y'know. I jus' am glad bleedin' ain't infectious for us weres." She rolled her eyes. "********' stupid bit of bein' a were, that is."

She cracked her neck loudly. "Y'know, if ya need me ta like... do it again, lemme know. Ya can come find me at tha PD or somethin;, yeah?"

saedusk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:19 am
"It's... definitely stupid." Good to know there were negatives they could agree on even if they quite obviously didn't agree on everything. Honestly, Jamie was still a touch wary of Preacher—she had chased him and also thrown up on the sidewalk after doing nothing but touching him, ouch—but she seemed a bit kinder now that they'd had a moment to settle and work together. Everyone was different, he supposed.

"That's nice, thank you," he said with a tiny smile, standing and taking the schema with him. "Do you, um, need anything to drink or a bandaid or something before you go?" He was showing her back inside as he asked.

The Semblance of Unity

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:19 am
As long as he never touched her again, Jamie was alright in Preacher's book. She snorted at his offer. "Nah, m'good. This ain't a blood donation center." She paused a moment, as if to say something else, then shook her head. Something really needed to be done.

"Gonna go try n' catch a bus. Peace out, bunscout."

saedusk

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas