[PRP] Take Me to... Church? (Sunday & Preacher) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:45 pm
Preacher's frowned deepened. Principals... the new ones, then that were guy Mike, Heliodoor, and Adoelle (deadskis the lot of them). Deer were Jason, the obvious deer Pax, and Mercer's maiden aunt. Or whatever she was. Regardless, she was the most likely culprit.

"I'm assumin' only those people can see tha 'rased stuff, then. Can ya tell at least which one of 'em did th'erasing?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:20 am
Sunday shook her head. "No. Well, to clarify, yes, I can, but I'm simply another figment of the archive, so the information is inaccessible to you through me as it is through those books. I cannot recall it because it is not permitted to be recalled.

"You'll simply have to seek who's working against you through other channels, I'm afraid."

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:20 pm
"So yer like a book yaself. Neat. I guess I can ask one o' tha princips ta pop down n' check it." She looked at Mink, who seemed perfectly happy.

"I'm gon tool 'round a bit. Ya want me ta leave Mink here? I can drop by n' pick 'im up later."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:41 am
"That would be quite agreeable," said Sunday, sounding pleased. She patted Mink just between his soft fluffy shoulderblades. "I will be here when you're ready to return."

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:03 am
Preacher gave Sunday a cheeky salute and headed towards the door. Later, she'd come back for Mink and, on another day, she'd try to scare up more information.

shibrogane
fin?

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas