Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:13 pm
Teachable?

It was teachable?

"Oh. So how...much magic does one have to start with to do that?" She likely didn't have any at all to do something like that. But....having grown up chasing the animals her mother told her specifically not to, there was a childhood attachment to the idea.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:26 pm
"Uh ... I think you have to be able to, um, be able to go to other ashdown ..." Nasir wasn't really sure but that's what he thought.

"Haven't heard of this ability anywhere other than Ashdown. That doesn't mean you can't learn about it! When someone wants to become a warg, they just have to form a bond with an animal. Like you could warg your cat, if you wanted. It might even be easier because you already have a bond with her."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:12 am
Bento's butt perked right into the air again as she was mentioned, her purr growing louder as though she knew that yes, she was definitely bonded with mom and hello new friend.

Fox hesitantly looked at Bento then laughed.

"All I'd see is my own face. And everybody else's faces. Plus there's no way I'd ever let her outside. As charming as that is, I don't think she'd be a good candidate."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:30 pm
"I think Professor Mercer said something once about his own cat, Violetta." That he would never see anything but the inside of the house or the store and that would be it. "Perhaps if yours was an othercat ... Ah, um. Othercats are magical cats. They're not like regular cats, though Violetta is particularly lazy and-."

Nasir shook his head, cheeks warming because he was rambling.

"You can bond with any animal, I think. As long as it's something around here basically. Someone bonded with a hen, another with a ferret ..."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:45 pm
"..'Around here'..." Fox pressed for clarification. Did he mean on their side of Other Ashdown or did he mean....somewhere within the confines of what was considered Ashdown? It was a somewhat vague statement.

"I feel like if Bento was any other type of cat, I'd still see my face and everybody else's hair from-" Bento had begun licking the back of Nasir's hair, chomping noisily on it. "From her doing that."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:56 pm
"Um ... I guess around here can mean Ashdown and other ashdown." Nasir rubbed the back of his neck. "And you probably would? I mean Violetta is a magical cat and she just lounges a lot. Like she's a living scarf. It's her brother that has all the magic and would be a good familiar."

Somewhere Hellbine sneezed.

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:51 pm
"I guess I'd take something more wild," she paused briefly, "Not that I have the option at this time, but it.....I mean, are there any better perks than joyriding along with a wild animal? That's a pretty good one in and of itself."

"Bento is a good companion at least..." and on the note of companions, Fox gently nudged her sweater-pouch to see if a certain someone was still napping or could maybe be motivated awake.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:05 am
"As far as I know it's better that they still have their wildness to them? Otherwise you are limiting them because that takes away from their full potential." At least, that was what he had been told. Considering the source, he believed it.

"There are a lot of perks, to be honest, including being able to understand your familiar. There are some cons, though ..." With her nudging, Trouble made a noise.

Nasir snickered a little bit as he heard a grouchy sounding. Sleeping.

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:17 am
She was entertaining the idea way to much for not even ever having a shot in hell at it.

"Yeah? I mean, I can see how something too...domestic is just close to a human mind." What was the point of getting an animal's point of view when it was being trained to think like a human instead?

The squirrel didn't seem to move, so Fox didn't nudge it more.

Instead, she gestured to one of her chair, "You're free to sit down."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:35 pm
Nasir moved to sit once she gestured with a small quiet thank you. "Ah, he kind of woke up? If that helps. I mean, he obviously trusts you so you should be able to ... reach in there and pass him to me?"

A pause before he let out a small laugh. "I heard him when he made a noise just then. He's just be an ornery sleepy thing."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:16 pm
"Yeah? Well if I get bitten and turn into a weresquirrel, that's on you," Fox teased as she gently reached back into the pouch, wiggling her fingers to get under Trouble so she could just kinda..cradle him in a hand.

Just as gently, she made her best attempt to free the little guy from the pocket.

Bento's attention perked. Mom had a toy. Suddenly butt-pets were less interesting, the feline beginning to chitter and chirp with interest at the squirrel.

Gimme. Gimme.Gimme.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:09 pm
"Uh ... that's ... not how you turn into a were. Erm, a moonwalker is the proper term. At least, I mean ... you would have to be bitten by an actual moonwalker for the bite to cause you to turn into one." Nasir let out a breath as Bento used him as a springboard. Trouble was making more grumbly sounds (Why wake? Warm place. Safe place. Sleep!) but clearly waking up.

When he heard the chitter-chirp, Trouble froze. His tail was curled and started to flick rapidly as he peered at Bento with brown eyes. A few chitters and chirps were returned. The are you friend or foe kind.

Nasir snorted a little. "Just so you know, his buddy is a ferret and he's been around cats before." Obviously Trouble would determine how he'd react.

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:12 pm
"That...that was meant to be a joke....Of course that's a thing too..." Fox half-laughed, half-sighed as she held the fussy squirrel to her chest, allowing a safe vantage point as Bento paced back and forth across the floor, vocalization ranging between chitter-chitter-meow and 'MEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH! MEH MEH!!', tail flicking from side to side.

Finally, Bento did a very dramatic leap that Fox had barely tried to react to before a cat dug her claws into the woman's thigh, then climbed up the rest of Fox's torso with help of an arm and a hiss of 'WhyyyyyYYYyy'. Now at a similar level, Bento sniffed Trouble.

Sniff.

Sniff.

Lick lick lick, prrprrprrr.

Unless Trouble booked it for the hills, the squirrel was being treated to a grooming.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:06 pm
"Ah, yeah, sorry." Nasir looked apologetic. "It is a thing, um ..." He was rubbing at his shoulder, the sleeve lifting slightly to show what was probably some gnarly scarring from claws. "It's definitely a thing."

Trouble mostly spoke in chitters and chirps and the occasion. He was inquisitive, mostly because Bento was strange. Nasir distinctly heard something to the tune of 'big cat, why so big???'

Before the squirrel was letting out a squeak at the grooming, eyes widening. Then Trouble just melted in Fox's hand to the grooming. Why? Well, Trouble liked it.

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:11 pm
Which was hilarious, because Bento was probably 5 pounds, tops. She was a small kitty.

Still, she purred and seemed content with having found a small friend to groom, occasionally pausing to rub her face against the squirrel, then continuing to groom.

Fox, however, was eyeballing the scars she could barely spot part of. She decided it was better to not ask how he got them. "I...am not sure if I want to know the specifics on that. Are you gonna..." Turn into something as well as warging?

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces