Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] welcome to my parlor (renard & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:32 pm
Jeremiah paused a moment, a little uncertain, before he spoke. "They bound you both, or that's how I understand it." As married couples would pool their magic; something he would have been interested in at another point.

"For Liam, they dug up Vivien's grave and took the ring he gave her. For you, I believe it was your grimoire. The other pieces may not be so easy to get at."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:16 pm
"My grimoire," said Renard, his brow furrowing. "It was stolen. I'm not sure where it's gone since. And that ring has been lost to time."

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:01 pm
"Vivien has the ring," said Jeremiah with a sigh. "You mean your original grimoire, correct? The one from before all of this."

A note was written down briefly.

"What about your counterpart in this world? I would assume he had one and that might possibly work."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:05 pm
"Yes," said Renard. "Most of my grimoires persisted, but the first one--the one that had my schema notes--was stolen in the original timeline." He shrugged. "I doubt that my counterpart's would be successful. We are very little alike; he wasn't even two hundred years old yet."

His tone said: This is an insurmountable difference.

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:45 am
At least that confirmed what he thought. That the difference was too great. "I had been concerned that would be the case. In this world the schema was confiscated." Jeremiah wrote something down, underlined it neatly, and set his pen down. "The timeline of this world is different in ways I never expected it to be."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:37 am
"I know," said Renard. Of course he did. He'd gone through all of his other self's notes, every planner behind his desk. "What did you expect, pray tell? To remake the world and come out the other side like stepping through a door?"

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:25 pm
"I've no idea what to expect, I have not exactly found text that details what happens when a cage is dismantled entirely and the Sigil taken apart." Jeremiah was not so foolish.

"It could be more detrimental in the long run to consider this - to open the cage entirely - but this world is closer and further away at the same time."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:21 am
"The cage isn't entirely dismantled, and the Sigil isn't taken apart even the slightest," said Renard. "It has been partially destroyed and is no longer functional, but the pieces are still in play. Isn't that what you came here to ask about? The pieces that were used to bind my husband and my self to those three children's project?"

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:46 am
"Then let me move on," said Jeremiah. "Crossroads dirt from Ashdown, the original town. A bird fed both dirt and your blood, taught to mimic an air raid siren in case you came close to breaking free." He was ticking them off one by one. "... and the thing they never accounted for: Sunny."

shibroswol

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:53 pm
"My daughter," said Renard. "Yes."

He turned in his chair abruptly, the back of it now facing Jeremiah. "And what is it you want to know?"

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:20 pm
The turning of the chair- That put Jeremiah immediately on alert, very much paying attention to his own preternatural senses for anything out of the ordinary.

"To be to the point? Someone murdered a young woman in the twenties, a woman that could be said to resemble them, and carved Revelations 9: 1-2 onto their chest. Did your counterpart have anything to note about that you could share? I have concerns that someone may have been trying to do something foolish, reprehensible, and dangerous. Yet the cage does not exist in this reality." Yet he was certain that there was a connection, one that Kuroda and himself was getting closer to moving on.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:51 pm
There was nothing there. No danger. No nothing. "Nothing," Renard said. "He thought it was nothing to do with him. His concern was only for Ascencion."

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 3:45 pm
"If his concern was for Ascencion, I am certain he had his suspects." Jeremiah straightened in his seat, still on alert. "Especially when Ascencion was attacked a few years later, an attempted scalping. Far be it of me, however, to ask about ages old cases you only know second hand about from journals." A page was flipped in his journal.

"That brings me to another question: Ascencion Shore was murdered but Sonny remains here. I was not aware that there were twins."

shibroswol
ARGH, how did i lose this one???

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:12 pm
Renard sounded normal. "The culprit was found. By me. I dealt with him. Why would I ever allow my daughter to come to harm if I could prevent it? After working so hard to have her?"

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:18 pm
Jeremiah paused then, head tilting. Something was odd as odd as Fox telling him that the Prison did not react to Renard but took in Liam as a liar.

He was quiet, studying him. "I was not aware that you worked to have her." That made things different; very different in his mind. "The implications that have been made she came to be as part of the creation of the original Sigil- of the cage Heliodora, Michael, Adoelle, and two more worked to bind you with."

shibrogane

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces