[PRP] For the love of all things stabby [Aodh/Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:47 am
"Understandable enough. As long as you do not mind going up against someone who is not exactly a boxer," Shun stated, meaning he'd be doing things that were typically illegal in a boxing match. Elbows, kicks, grapples, and the like.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:19 pm
Aodh snorted, a hand flicking. The mannerism was oddly reminiscent of Algie. "As in you're going to try moves that aren't normally part of boxing? My only concern is head blows but most keep those out of friendly spars regardless."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:27 pm
Shun tilted his head, catching that little motion.

"Yes. No headshots is fine with me, in any case," he nodded. Less head trauma was always a good thing.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:53 pm
"Well, you still have my card right? Or I can just give you my personal number. You can get a hold of me and we can schedule something in the future." Aodh enjoyed working out. "I usually go to the gym every other day, though I have a training session with Algie once a week."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:33 pm
"I do, yes. If you wish to give me your personal number, that is fine. But otherwise, I can be found at the Strongman gym relatively often."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:44 pm
Aodhan leaned over to the table and picked up a woodshop pencil. A notebook was flipped open and he was writing down neatly his cell number before holding it out.

"Just text me if you want to set up a particular time. Otherwise, if we run into each other at the gym we can just spar on the fly."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:55 pm
Shun took the number, nodding to Aodhan, "That sounds good to me. Things have been... busy lately, but hopefully there will be some extra free time in the near future."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:00 pm
"My schedule is likely more open than yours, so just let me know," said Aodhan. He gestured for Shun to follow him, meaning to walk him back out.

"Besides, you're a police officer. This town isn't always boring." As it wasn't. It was, in fact, the opposite of boring (Aodh did not know just how much).

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:09 pm
"That may be a bit of an understatement," Shun stated in turn. No he was in far deeper s**t here than he ever was in New York City.

"Until then," he nodded as he began to head out.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:21 pm
"Probably," agreed Aodhan. His hand waved back and forth in goodbye. "Catch you at the gym sometime!"

After calling that out to Shun, the young man went back to the office and his paperwork.

Blade Kuroda
i would call this one wrapped!

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items