Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Kano ♕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imperial Flow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Getting the call from Juusa, Simba arrived back in the kingdom. He had a white bandana around his head, a twig in his mouth, with only a tank top on with the marine symbol on the front. His badge was clipped onto his pants so everyone knew he was a official marine. Simba came in from the other side of the kingdom so he met up with some of the townsmen who were in need of help carrying lumber across the kingdom. Picking up the larges piece of wood, Simba put them on his shoulder as made his way to find Juusa. ".....scum.." he uttered while he looked around at the destruction of the kingdom. At least he was able to throw that piece of trash into the confinement area. Simba had no idea that he had already escaped, but he would surely find out sooner or later. As he made his way across the kingdom he eyed Juusa and someone else along with her. "Yo!" he shouted over to her as he walked over to greet her and the other marine that was present. "Xun right?" Simba would ask since he normally kept taps on all marines since they were all fighting for justice.

205/1666

PonderingPenguin

Steel Lapin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:27 am
User Image
Iyame Asuhiga Shiroshima Jr.
[ Strengh: 5 || Speed: 10 || Endurance: 10 || Accuracy: 00 || Intelligence: 00 ]
[ HP: 102 || [ Spirit: 00 || Dexterity: 00 || Race: Skypiean || Class: Musician || Experience: 00 || Devil Fruit: None ]

The arrival of a young boy in a white robe would turn the heads of most of the marines who were there to aid in reversing the damage done by pirates. The news of the son of a Gorosei joining the marines was spreading fast. Most of the other marines just starting out would already know what to look for and he was not that difficult to point out. Little boy with a white robe and small wings on his back. Not difficult to spot at all.
The young boy would keep his head down, trying not to draw attention to himself but that was failing. People were already beginning to notice. Junior would simply walk over to a marine officer currently coordinating the reconstruction and say, "E-excuse me. Is there anything I can help with?" The marine would turn to face someone of his height but would be surprised to see that it was a child asking to assist in their reconstruction. The marine would then gain a shocked expression on his face as he would realise who he was talking to. "Oh! Of course sir! Anything you want!" The boy would get flutstered, waving his hands in disagreement. "O-oh no! I'm just a normal Chore Boy! My Father has nothing to do with this. Please don't feel that you need to give me special treatment. I would like to earn my place like everyone else!"
The marine would calm down a bit and smile as he would look at young Iyame. "It's good to see a marine soldier taking initiative and not using his connections to further his place here. I applaud such a grown up decision from such a young man. We could actually use some help removing rubble from the area. You up for it?" A smile of unbridled ambition and joy would adorn young Iyame's chubby face as he would take off to lend a hand.
Tiny hands would lift stones 10 times their size and carry them to a nearby pile. These stones were only about half the size of the young boy and weighed no more than 50 pounds, if even that, however for a young boy like Junior it was grueling work! He would carry these relatively large stones to the pile and unload them one at a time. On his fourth stone, the boy would begin to reach his limit but there was so much more work to do. The boy would begin to hum a tune. A jolly little tune that began to lift his spirits and invigorate him as he worked. The sound of the young boy's humming seemed to take his mind off of the hard work that he was doing but it did not just effect him. As he hummed, marines around him who were hard at work would begin to hum the tune too! Soon the entire area was humming and whistling along with young Iyame! All the marines there working with him were whistling while they worked.
Upon the completion of removing all the rubble, marines would come and congratulate the young lad on a hard days work and thank him. "Thank me? For what?" A marine would step forward and say, "It was your song! The song you were humming. I can't explain it but it definately made me feel motivated to work harder!" Other marines would chime in with "Yea's!" and "Me too's!" making young Iyame blush slightly. "I-It's nothing really! I'm glad I was able to help!" With a wave off to the other marines he worked with, the young boy would make his way into town. A much deserved break was in order! So much heavy lifting was draining, especially for someone as frail as Junior. "I hope I'm doing a good job. I'll take a quick break and try and help some more!"
As the white robed boy would make his way through the ruin streets, he would see a crowd of people yelling and screaming at a marine official. "What about my home!?" "Those pirates stole everything of value to us!" "How are we supposed to survive the month without any money or supplies!?" The young boy would stare in shock. The damage that the pirates had done was far more than just environmental. It was economical too. People were going to starve because of the selfishness of the individuals that caused this destruction. It angered Iyame but not in a way that made him want to cause pirates harm. It made him want justice! Those criminals needed to apologize for their wrong doings! But Iyame was only 10. Just a babe. How was he going to make pirates apologize? That was an issue for a later date. The crowd only seemed to be getting more enraged as time went on.
"Please! Everyone just calm down! I'm sure everything will get situated right away! Just try to be patient!" A man would push forward and yell, "We're tired of waiting for the marines to get off their asses and lock these pirates up! We want results not empty promises!" It was clear that the marine was in over his head and while young Iyame felt he needed to do something, he was afraid that a small boy along with a marine official with limited power held little merit in this situation. No. This needed to be handled by some one with a lot more authority. A burst of inspiration would draw out an idea from the young boy's mind! He would pull out his den den mushi and when his father answered, he would explain the situation. "The people are really agitated. I don't think this will get any better with just me or the marines working here telling them things will get better. Do you think you could talk to them?" Iyame Senior would chuckle over the transponder snail and say, "Take me to the crowd. I'll see what I can do."
With haste, the young marine would push his way through the crowd, offering "Excuse me's." and "My apologies'." to people as he passed. Upon reaching the center of the crowd, the boy would hand the snail to the marine struggling to keep hold on the situation who would hold the snail up high so the whole crowd could hear. "Hello everyone! My name is Iyame! The young boy there in the robe is my son. He has informed me that all of you have been put in an impossible situation. I'm here to inform you that all of your pleas have been heard and answered. I have put in an order for rations and monitary compensation to be sent to your village to help you rebuild. It should arrive by the end of this week. I ask that you continue to be patient and would like to personally thank you for putting your faith in us. Hopefully this deed proves that you made the right choice in trusting us." The crowd would begin to talk and murmur amongst themselves and eventually just calmly disperse. The marine would hand Junior back his snail and say, "Wow so you're the son of a Gorosei huh!?" The young lad would give a bashful nod. "Think you can put in a good word for me?" A scoff would be heard through the snail making the marine jump and give an embarrassed chuckle.
"Thanks for the help papa." "Any time son. Be careful out there!" Junior would turn off the snail and look up at the marine who would say, "You did a really good job today! Helping with the rubble AND calming an entire crowd? You're definately gonna be a great marine some day!" Young Iyame would bashfully look down and blush a bit. "I-I'm just glad I could be of assisstance." With that the boy would make his way to a nearby bench to have a snack! Taking out a Red Bean Bun and a grape juice box, the white robed marine would begin to chow down on his much deserved reward! Job well-done!

(OOC: The selflessness of this Reconstruction and Reimbursement...)
Word Count: 1,345
Total Word Count: 2,295

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

Odin Kaicho
You guys don't have to notice his deeds. I'm just doing my words for the Reimbursement and the Reconstruction.

Steel Lapin

Pondering Penguin

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:52 pm
User Image

׺°”˜`Juusa Dhephriz˜`”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

As a shadow loomed over providing some nice shade, Juusa would look up seeing Jianyu had finally arrived. Seemed like the guy really did love to eat, or more of he had to eat a ton considering his size. "You know if you really like food. I can always cook some" Maybe he had his food prepared by a top tier cook one that was better than her, still she wanted to be helpful. A soft giggle coming from Juusa when hearing that his back was cold. "Let me help you with that" Grabbing a single plate of food she would climb his body to reach his shoulders curling around his back eating her food quietly. "I suppose so...its also very fun to do so" She would say happily. As the big man started to help clear debris a soft hop of his back and Juusa would be helping as well. For being a lot smaller than Jianyu it would come to a surprise when Juusa herself would lift large piles of rubble. Crushing it within her hands to make it easier to clean up, of course there were a few things in the wreckage that weren't just junk. Pushing a bit of the rubble away Juusa would pull out a golden haired doll, besides a bit of dust it still looked as pretty as before. Most children had been moved temporary to a different location while marines and most men tried to repair and make some makeshift homes. Taking out a blade a few swipes and the dolls long hair was cut short. "Perfect" Juusa smiled and put it behind her belt. Suddenly Simba reappeared when Jianyu was taking his second break since they got here. "HI SIMBA!" Juusa would say giving a friendly wave as he walked towards them both. When her being a marine was questioned she looked at Jianyu and shrugged. "I liked helping people. What better way to help people than become a marine" She didn't have this deeper meaning towards her actions it was quite simple.
((479/1,250 For Repairing and Reimbursing Kano))

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Super Top Secret Stuff Don't Look
Health212
Damage110
Speed95
Endurance50
Dexterity30
Spirit40

Item Descriptions

Battle Descriptions

What Lovable Characters Around Me

Steel Lapin
Odin Kaicho
Panda King Tai-tai Grim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

► Health: 100/100
► Spirit: 10
► Speed: 0
► Dexterity: 0

INDENT۞ Another marine arrived. Jianyu looked at him with a weird face, mouth half full of food and eyes screaming the question of "what" without a word being said. The reason for this, Simba had used his last name like it was his first. It could be due to the fact that most records usually have his surname on it first, as his culture was like that, but it was still odd. Most had learned to call him Jianyu. After recovering, he swallowed and waved the young man over. "C'mon over and eat a bit. Its nothing fancy, but very calorie dense. I have to eat a lot, so better to make sure I get it all in, right? It is also nutritionally focused on protein for muscle development. I had a friend make me a ton of rations before leaving, but..." Jianyu turned to look at Juusa, "Having it made fresh would be a lot nicer than having to heat it up over a fire." A light smile would help solidify his gentleness. "Simba, right? Call me Jianyu. Xun is my surname. Where I come from, you known by your family first, and then yourself second. I just...out of habit probably filled out all my applications like that." He let the two eat what they wanted, and stood up. "Most of the rubble has been moved. Nice work out there Juusa. From what I have been seeing, a lot of work has been done while we ate and prepared for this leg of the marathon. Handle people as they approach you asking questions about payment, and assure them to write a list of missing items and their value and have it submitted to the quartermaster. We need to lay some foundations and get buildings back up." With that, he walked off, eyes set on getting work done, and a lot of it.

INDENT۞ Fueled and rested, Jianyu started using tools like it was natural to him. He took reports from people of where homes and shops where, and layout out basic brick to arrange the town again. He was certain other districts were doing the same. Marines were pretty efficient when it came to rebuilding. With the layout planned, all that came next was backbreaking labor. Mixing up some mortar, he and a small group of marines that seemed to congregate around the big man got to work on each building. Owners of the land out give direction to where doorways and windows where. The group worked fast and with precision, lead by Jianyu's orders and acute spacial awareness. Though, after working on the outside, he let more ordinarily sized people finish off the interiors. Often times, a displaced family would ask for a house built extra, and Jianyu would have to refuse them if they didn't have a permit, and some tried to barter the value of lost possession to acquire permits from him. He could only shake his head and direct them to the Kingdom's city commission for the proper building permits. The day wore on and Jianyu would settle back at his spot on the beach, and ligreaht a fire. Night was begining to fall, which meant it would break down to directing families to shelters and then collating all the papers and reports. Jianyu would likely go take on that labor. In the meantime, he pulled out more rations and settled in for another meal, setting up plates for Simba and Juusa to eat to their content. He had heard rumors that a child had come and worked hard, so he used some information to get a message to him: That he was invited to hang out and talk with this group of marines like comrades, if he wanted. Jianyu liked big groups and big meals. He would settle in and eat quietly for now, pondering the days events so far. - [1007/1250 - Fix and Fund words]

[Kano Repair and Reimburse: 3036/5000]

[Words: 644 ]
[sTotal: ]
[iTotal: 1216 ]

•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

Battle Stats

Str: 35
End: 0
Acc: 0
Int: 0

[Birkan]: +5 Pow | +5 Spr
[Virtuoso]: +5 Pow | +5 Spr

[Unarmed] : 17 Damage

Techniques

Inventory

Participants Present

PonderingPenguin

Odin Kaicho

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Quote:

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250

Imperial Flow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

After the greetings were exchange Simba would smile to the both of them. Simba gave them both a smile with a wave as he turned away to finish delivering the lumber. With so much destruction, Simba knew he might end up being here for a few days but hopefully his powers could help a little as well. He could help destroy rubble, melt stuff together if need be and maybe a few other things. Once he dropped off the lumber, Simba made his way to the east side of town where a lot of buildings needed to be recreated. Making his way over to the fellow workers of the kingdom, Simba listened in on the plans and what was going to be built first and what needed to be done by today. Everyone quickly got to work as Simba would be given tools by the kingdom to help rebuild the houses. Being strapped into a harness, the blue haired wonder was lifted up near a house to complete some repairs on a roof. Using his lightning, he turned his finger into a laser of some sort. he would apply the panels and melt them next to each other so they would be surely to stay together, this would always making it really hard for them to break next time something was to happen. Quickly moving onto the next house, Simba needed to work on the interior, some of the walls had been knocked out and needed rebuilding. Helping carry in the materials needed, Simba helped the builders recreated one of the walls. Sadly before they could rebuild it, the roof started to fall and they needed to get out of the house. Luckily Simba was there, Since the beams were coming down from where they were building the wall, Simba caught the beam that would have disconnected the entire top floor and lifted it back up. He would have to stay there for a minute for the contruction crew to recreate the wall and get some support for Simba to move. a

546/1666

PonderingPenguin

Steel Lapin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:12 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Seemed like Simba wasn't hungry or just had plain not heard them. Though his wave would say otherwise. However it seemed like he wanted to get straight to helping with repairs. Of course she should have done the same, unlike Jainyu there was no reason for her to be taking breaks so frequently. Being a small fishman had its perks, being stronger than most people naturally while not consuming as much energy because of her smaller stature. Repairing and working long tedious hours was perfect for her. "Really? Great i'll start working on some. I'm pretty sure everyone is getting tired and will be wanting a lunch break soon" Of course that is what she could have been doing this entire time. She wasn't a carpenter so her knowledge of what to do to repair buildings was limited and while she could be muscle she got to easily distracted by things, mostly well chiseled men, so cooking was the perfect thing for her to do. "I'll be right back Jianyu going to see if they have any portable grills I could use on one of the ships" Juusa would say before he stood up and walked away.

Patting her shirt and pants checking to see if the doll was still there, it was, Juusa would head off to the docks. Hopping and skipping her way there she passed by a few marines who would give a friendly wave, her cheerful aura lighten the mood of everyone she passed by. Reaching the docks she saw a few marines carrying a few boxes, probably the items they were giving to the citizens of the kingdom. "Hey do you guys have a portable grill in there and some ingredients?' Juusa asked. Two of the marines nodded and pointed at two boxes that held all the ingredients then at the grill. "Thank you" Juusa would walk over and grab the grill. Placing it on top of the box then putting that box on top of the other. In one lift the marines would carry the boxes out of the ship, the marines watched in awe as this rather short girl carried more than they could have in two trips. Walking back to where the rebuilding was happening Juusa placed down the boxes and started put some flame in the grill. "Weird thing to place food in" Juusa would tell herself as she opened the box. At least they had a lot of ingredients. With that she started to cook.
((894/1,250 For Repairing and Reimbursing Kano))

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Health212
Damage110
Speed95
Endurance50
Dexterity30
Spirit40

Item Descriptions

Battle Descriptions

Steel Lapin
Odin Kaicho

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
Steel Lapin generated a random number between 20 and 50 ... 47!

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:24 am
User ImageUser Image

INDENT۞ Jianyu saw Juusa get cooking gear, and he got a brilliant idea. "Juusa, start cooking. I am going to organize a cookout to help these people feel a bit more normal." After that, he started directing marines with his idea, getting tables and chairs and eating utensils set up, and a good number of marines were helping Juusa cook whatever she wanted them too. The end goal was to set something up to help ease these peoples troubles, and give a platform for the marines to directly encourage everyone that everything will be OK. And it would be a good break from all the hard work for everyone. - [Kano Fix and Fund: 1115/1250]

[Kano Repair and Reimburse: 3900/5000]
[Rolling for Repair money]

[Words: 108 ]
[iTotal: 1324 ]

Battle Stats

Techniques

Inventory

Participants Present

PonderingPenguin

Odin Kaicho

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:15 am
User Image

"I'm gonna pound you!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: I'll save everyone!

Day in and day out, the little guy was having a run for his money. When it all seemed done with, another villain presented themselves. Ready and waiting for him to trounce, pounce, destroy! He was of course already steeled for the journey ahead, but little Enka had no idea just how far fate planned to take him. Laying on his vast boat with marines running about, he yawned to himself. Currently on the deck with an orange cut into different sections, it took him only a few seconds to scarf down piece after piece then going right back to his lazy position. After the incident in Goa, his father had ordered guards by his side at all times, but Enka wasn't one for all this attention. It was the opposite, actually. All white and blue, caps and flowing jackets. There just to protect him. He didn't want that! He didn't need that! His father had taught him how to defend himself for a reason and he wasn't gonna lie around here doing nothing. Floating up some into the air, the lithe form of the lad took a little higher into the sky, but almost instantly the other marines began shouting at him left and right. "Sir Blackheart, please! Your father was very clear about our orders! Can you just relax til we get to our destination?!"

Pffft! This was soooo boring! Coming down again, Enka took a seat with his arms crossed, pouting. He didn't wanna just laze about all day! There were pirates that needed to be stopped! Did they think he was just gonna sit around forever?! "You guys know that you can't keep me locked away. If I wanted to, well. . I could take this entire ship with me." Course he'd already gotten a stern talking to by his dad, that if he were to do otherwise his butt would be right back in the Holyland. That was the last thing Enka wanted so of course, for the time being, he'd play nice. That didn't change the yearning in his heart and the burning sensation to do good. It didn't put down this unrequited need to protect the innocent and do what was right! If he'd gotten anything from his father, it wasn't his long hair or dashing good looks, but his iron sense of justice. Unyielding spirit and indomitable will! All of it came together to make what this little tyke was one day going to be! But in time, as it would all be. That didn't change how he currently felt. . or how he'd continue to feel as they finally neared their first destination.

They'd been told to come here to help with reconstruction - a few marines were of course already on the scene. They'd been quick about this sort of thing. He'd heard from a couple of chore boys that the rise of piracy was because of some big shot pirate named Dekura. One of the strongest to sail the seas, but even if he was stupid strong that didn't mean he couldn't get his face pounded in either. Smashing his hand to his fist, the blonde nodded to this thought before walking towards the edge of the boat and looking out on the newly wrecked area. Debris littered the place; the olden structures reduced to nothing more than rubble. How could these pirates think this was okay? To steal from those who've done nothing but live their lives, yet, here they were. Only thing they had was bare shelter from harsh weather and the clothes left on their backs. Enka couldn't wrap his head around it. "I'm gonna go help clean up." He said to the group, he of course were about to tell him no but he wasn't having it. He already took off, landing in the middle of a large mountain of rock and touching massive piece after piece. Into the sky they rose around him.

Several of them in total surrounded his much smaller form and with a very bland expression, he took them all to the edge of the island, letting them fall into the ocean with hardened plops, then shifted on his heel again to turn back. This was done a few more times, taking the debris and escorting it away til everything was cleaned up in the area he had chosen. Of course, the people around him stared in awe, wondering how exactly he was doing something like that. One person in particular, an old lady, raised a cane out for his attention. Enka happily obliged. "You're working so hard for us young man. Aren't you getting tired?" The boy shook his head, smiling from ear to ear. "Ha! Not at all Ba-san! I'm doin' what a marine is supposed to do! Help the innocent in any way I can! Uh, sorry about your home! I wish I'd been here to pound the ugly pirates that did this." It's quite alright sweetie. As long as no lives were lost, this is fine with me. Some people will gripe about their positions being taken from them, but me? I'm just happy to have everyone around me safe." Ah, so it seemed no everyone looked at this world in such a dreary manner. It honestly made the boys heart warm up!

"Here. It isn't much, but it's something for your troubles lad." In the old lady's hand was what looked to be some kind of arm bands, wrappings for when fighting. Enka lit up in amusement, grabbing the bandages while zipping about in a circle. "Haaaai! I haven't worn these since I started training with my dad! Hhaha! He used to make me use em' when I'd do strength tests!" Wrapping the bands about his palms, Enka thrust them to the air repeatedly with happy giggles in tow. After a few times, he nodded to the old lady, thanking her for her gift before flying off. The island wasn't exactly done being cleaned up yet and he was sure there were other portions that needed his help. First things first, it was time to head back to the ship for a quick lunch break, then he was gonna get back out there to do his duty! Once arriving on, most of the marines aboard began freaking out all around. Some trying to figure out where he'd gone while others wondered where he got the bands from. Enka merely waved them all off. "I had a fun day so far! Don't ruin it with all yer' stupid blathering!" Floating past them, he headed towards the kitchen next where the chef was.

Without a word to him, slipping in with little to no sound, the peach started grabbing rice ball after rice ball and consuming them. With no break in sight, after about his twelfth one, he let out a satisfied burp that'd echo the entire ship. Course he wouldn't stay and instead, went into the hall, pushing a random marine into the room. "The chef needs your help. He said stay here til he gets back, K?" Without a care in the world he was off, but not before hearing the various yells from the sous not too far. Already back from wince he came, on the deck, Enka gazed out onto the island with a gleeful grin. A marines duty is never done! As long as there is evil, then the marines will have to be there to stop them! That's what his dad taught him! But hark, he didn't have time to waste! Goa Kingdom was next on their list and as the sun set, little Enka prepared for yet another marine adventure!

PWR 165 || SPD 75 || END 35 || ACC 00 || INT 00
DEX 45 || HP 97/207 || SPI 40

Steel Lapin
1276 / 1250

PonderingPenguin

Pandaking tai-tai grim

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:42 pm
User Image
User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʙᴜᴛ
ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ
ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʏ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ

His boat came into dock and he seemed less enthusiastic than ever. His eyes lacked that certain sheen that came along with someone his age. Kind of aggravated, kind of exhausted. He was kind of a lot of things at this moment. A war within himself, and attrition with the memories of his past. He would stand on the shore and hoist the box from his ship. What happened to be within the box was of little consequence, but he would do what he could. As he docked a much large ship would pull up behind him. As well, more Marines carrying more boxes much like his own. Their boxes of little consequence as well. It wasn't money or things of high value to the common thief. Alas, it was food. Food the people would need to get through these next months. While waiting for their crops to grow. For things to cultivate and become usable again. To pick up their lives where the Pirates had left it off. He handed his small box to the first child he saw. Within it, cuts of salami and sliced cheese, and a loaf of bread. Things Merlin himself didn't really eat. Land dweller food had so much fat it was disgusting. He couldn't see himself ever enjoying it. That, and it was never seasoned right. Living in the Ocean one developed a special taste for salty things. Anything less was considered bland by comparison. Only thing that came close was fried chicken, but sometimes even that had far too much fat. And if not cooked by the right person, was just as bland as anything else. Sigh. Move on.

Merlin patted the child's head, sadly they were naught but a foot shorter than he was. Perplexed the small boy kind of just stared at how another kid was kind of treating him like one. Like a Director, Merlin would instruct the Marines on the distribution orders. Not based on equality but equity. Food only went where it was needed, not to each individual indiscriminately. Perhaps there were those not as impacted by the disturbance. They would receive less, because they had more of their own. Those heavily impacted would receive more for they had the least capacity for survival. Fairness was subjective, and he could only hope while jealous. The people understood the need for these things to take place. He didn't pay much mind to the colored Marines. Those whom held titles, albeit low ones. There was always this unspoken rank beneath being a Chore Marine. Kind of like a Grunt or a thug, they never had much impact out of situations like these. Still, it was a relief to see their faces all alight with glow. Even most of the repairs had been completed while Merlin was out failing at an ambush scheme. Merlin would grasp a cart, a rather large one filled with debris. Shocking to many the strength of such a small child, alas his fish features shones through on his skin. It was slick, and reflected sunlight much better than any human. A rainbow dashed about his face as he carried the debris to the carpenter. To be reforged and re-purposed into something for the continuation of the land. It was the last load, the tiny Marine had come so late to the party. It was to be expected. Dusting off his hands he turned to the Village as it was. A Village now, but it was once a Kingdom. Beautiful no doubt, torn down like the Kingdoms before it.

Merlin paused but a moment to accept the reports. Currently being the highest ranked Officer in the area he had read about four who had exceptionally contributed. Juusa, she was the one who caught Littlefin the first time right. Flip page. The next was someone he hadn't heard the name of before. Was he new? Was Merlin supposed to be able to keep up with all of the new individuals. Jianyu. Still, he had been impactful on the completion of this task. He'd probably give them some form of recognition. More than likely it would just be praise, he wasn't sure how much authority he actually had other than to direct those of lesser rank than he was. Following he had the trouble maker Enka, and the youngling Iyame Jr. Two people he was supposed to be looking after. Luckily they didn't seem too incompetent. Nevertheless, if their parents sent them to the Marines they must have known the dangers surrounding it. Merlin was no baby sitter. Mostly because he hated kids, glad he was never one. No matter what anyone said. He would hand the reports back and nod at the Marine to walk off. Another draw of breath would lead Merlin to examine the fields. They were mostly unharmed as they were typically settled outside of the Kingdom. The hard ground of the city was never too good for crops. I mean, everything underwater grew beautifully and all of the dirt was soft. Though some grew out of rocks. Regardless.

Another report? Merlin grabbed it and stared at the image of the blue haired Marine. Staring, blankly and paused. He was shaken. "Simba ... Where was dis before?" He didn't wait for an answer. Turning about he would scan the land scape. Asking for directions to the blue haired Marine, the small child would take off running. He wasn't sure where he was going, a Kingdom was kind of a large place. Atop that he had never been here before. He wasn't sure where he was going. Or who he would find. The locations didn't line up with anything he had ever known. Wasn't this place new? Was someone dying? No. Wait. "SIMBA!!!" The small guy would shout after tiring himself from frustration. He looked right and then left. They were supposed to be partners, right? Then where had Simba gone. When Merlin fought all of these battles. Where was his comrade for all of that? Did he known that Merlin had kept his promise.
                                                                        [1009 / 883]

[Reconstruction and Reinbursement [5000]
                                                                        [5000/6 = 833] Juusa. Xun Jianyu. Simba. Enka. Iyame. Merlin
                                                                        Waiting on Simba for Completion

⊶𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪⊷

Dcme

Steel Lapin

PonderingPenguin

Odin Kaicho

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Once the wall was put back together, Simba was finally able to step aside and let the workers start the repairs on the second floor. "Well that was a close one!!!" he patted a few people on the back before leaving the building. "Onward to a new kingdom!!!" he shouted as he spent most of his time int he east section of the city getting things ready for the giant buildings that were going to need rebuilding. These were going to take a few more days but they told Simba they would only need him to help them prep and they should have it done no time. After carrying over giant pieces of stone, lumber, and helping the workers melt a few things together using his lightning, they were able to get things done a lot faster and construct the bottom half of the building a lot quicker. With the bottom positions being prepped for service, Simba would soon be able to move onto the next section of the city. Although Simba didn't know that other marines had showed up to help repair the area as well, his partner was even present. While the preps were finished, he heard something faint int he distance. "i thought i heard Merlin..." Simba scratched the back of his head and started moving towards the faint sound. The sun was still high in the sky, and many started to walk passed Merlin while he stood in the street. From behind he would noticed a hand would be placed on his head as a shadow blocked the sun from hitting Merlin. "MERLIN!!!! HOW'S IT GOING PARTNER!!!" he shouted. He wasn't wearing his glasses at this, all he had on was marine sweatpants with his badge clipped to it, while wearing a marine tank top. "It's been awhile! i just got back! I tried to look for you but an alarm came up here in the kingdom and i had to deliver some justice!!!!"

833/833 Reconstruction and Reimbursement

PonderingPenguin

Steel Lapin

Misujage

Dcme

Imperial Flow

PonderingPenguin generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 98!

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:47 pm
User Image

A lot of marine seemed to have come to help with the repairs of the kingdom. Torino was probably a good reminder of what happened when marines didn't arrive soon enough. Entire kingdoms fell, but not this time. With a gleaming in her smile and a spring to her step she would start to chop up the vegetables quicker. In a matter of minutes Juusa was able too cook up a entire feast for all the marines and workers who helped rebuild the kingdom. "Jianyu this is great you know. Helping people. I heard Goa Kingdom had gotten attacked as well. We are on a roll lets go help that place as well" Juusa would say happily jumping and planting a kiss on his cheek before running off letting the people eat her food.
((833/833 For Repairing and Reimbursing Kano))

Health212
Damage110
Speed95
Endurance50
Dexterity30
Spirit40

Item Descriptions

Battle Descriptions

Steel Lapin
Odin Kaicho

PonderingPenguin generated a random number between 20 and 50 ... 40!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:48 pm
Second Roll  

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
Steel Lapin generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 86!

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

INDENT۞ Jianyu saw a lot of marines come outta the woodwork very suddenly to just help finish up the whole project. When Juusa mentioned another kingdom in need of similar aid he nodded. "With this many marines, we can easily get the work done with fewer breaks. At least for me." He smiled and packed up and got ready to head on out to Goa.

[SEEMINGLY DONE FOREVER AGO.]

[Words: 64 ]
[iTotal: 1388 ]

Battle Stats

Techniques

Inventory

Participants Present

Pondering Penguin

Dcme

Misujage

Odin Kaicho

Misujage generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 60!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:42 pm
User Image
User Image
ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʙᴜᴛ
ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ
ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʏ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ

It was an odd feeling within himself. He wanted to see this man again, to tell him how he had kept his promise. Sadly, seeing him didn't inspire much in the small boy. He seemed a bit lack luster really. But he was sure this was what he wanted. Yet unhappy, complacent in what he had done so far. He could not give in to those. "Yeh, duder. We got anotha Kingdom to hit. i'm sure dey're gonna be targetin Lyneel next. We should go dere after Goa an' keep'et safe." Merlin would tug on Simba's arm and head out to the boats. Undoubtedly Lyneel was a target but no one had showed up while he was there. He would have to expedite Goa Kingdom back to suitable. Then return to Lyneel before it was destroyed.

[exit]

⊶𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪⊷

Dcme

Steel Lapin

PonderingPenguin

Odin Kaicho

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Misujage

Saint

Misujage generated a random number between 20 and 50 ... 42!

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:43 pm
Reconstruction Roll [Merlin]  
Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items