Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Goa Kingdom ♕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Steel Lapin generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 62!

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:07 am
User ImageUser Image

•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

► Health: 100/100
► Spirit: 10
► Speed: 0
► Dexterity: 0

•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

INDENT۞ Jianyu arrived before Juusa and the many of the others, but it turns out, Lieutenant Merlin was hard at work already. Jianyu left the young man to his devices, preferring to take this time to work on his own, and without focusing on what others were doing. The large man took a deep breath and stretched, reaching high into the air. Loud snaps and cracks could be heard as his bones creaked and popped into newer positions, and a loud sigh of relief could be heard from the part giant. "I should get a bigger boat so I can stretch while on the water." Jianyu then walked into the destroyed town and got to work with his lovely work pattern. First, he would sort out salvageable chunks of materials, one that could be broken down carefully by smaller hands. Otherwise, he would pick up the large broken materials and crush them, so they could be recycled for other purposes. In his work area on the Eastern side of the city, lumber, stone, and other such piles would form quickly and near effortlessly, as Jianyu made a lovely pack of a caloric dense drink that would contain the macro nutrients he needed to sustain his body throughout this hard work, and would suck it through a tube when he needed too. He also had a lot of water in a similar pack on his back as well, making it fairly efficient to work for a long sustained period. By the time the sun rose high in the sky, most of the sorting was complete, and a number of marines were breaking down materials to be recycled. It was time to start the next phase: Public Lunch. It was perhaps the nicest thing for a marine to do. Grabbing a few of the more energetic marines, Jianyu got them to cooking stations, and pulled out large amounts of unprepared food, and got them to work. Lunch would be seafood stew using clams, shrimp, crab, and lobster. Things easy to acquire in large quantities in the Blues. A variety of veggies would be used as well. The large post of food itself would likely attract hungry workers, but Jianyu wouldn't let that be enough. Everyone got to eat. There were a few pots for those who did wind up with certain allergies to various foods, just to ensure everyone could eat. The large man inhaled, and all of the nearby marines covered their ears, knowing exactly what was about to happen. Jianyu then bellowed likely loud enough for even arriving marines to hear, "A MEAL HAS BEEN PREPARED AND IS READY TO BE SERVED ON THE EASTERN SIDE OF GOA. ALL ARE WELCOME!"

INDENT۞ From there, Jianyu would mostly oversee lines of people getting bowls of food. Seconds were allowed, especially since someone finally got an impromptu stove working for biscuits. Fresh water was also available as a drink. Tables had been set up and the community was coming together to talk and have a good time, with Marines working hard to clean up and keep everyone taken care of. It was the duty of the Marines to keep the peace and stand as a figure of strength and support for their livelihood. Jianyu took it seriously, and with honor. He would patrol the tables and talk to the locals, getting input on possible improvements on the original layout. He took these ideas to the city planner, and got approval to do as such. When tables were cleared, Jianyu would get back to work. It was time for the second half of his day. For the most part, he would be able to work fast enough to shave off weeks of construction, and his size helped build second floors as well on many of these buildings. It was an advantage to being partially a giant.

INDENT۞ Jianyu worked on setting up the layout of the eastern side of the city, and setting up new roads. It was tough work, being so low to the ground. While he set the foundations easily just using his strength, other marines and workers would follow after to get started on the foundation walls and getting ready to make the first floors. Using recycled materials helped save a lot of money and time on the building projects, and much of the other materials that couldn't be salvaged as is were turned into the mortar for the buildings, or used to create stalls for new merchant areas or tents and awnings to protect from the sun and wind and rain that would likely pellet the city over the years. As the day would wear on, Jianyu would eventually switch from setting foundations and giving a clear layout based on the recommendations and suggestions of the citizenry, he would instead start to work on building walls from the inside of homes and work his way out, to avoid the likely mess of him being to large. By mid afternoon, the new district was looking more or less well underway, and he took a break to sit down. By the evening, there would be homes again. A lot of the scraps were being used to make furniture for these homes. Some likely didn't actually have chairs, tables, or beds, but these people deserved it. They were working hard here, and suffered a tragic loss. They needed something to lift their spirits. Jianyu would then begin his afternoon meditations, acting as a pillar for a number of tired out kids. They would gather around the large man and seemingly fall asleep in the naturally produced area of warmth Jianyu's body would make. It was a peaceful moment for them following the calamity that had struck, and Jianyu was unwilling to disturb them. So instead, he would hum quietly, helping soothe the children and easing their worries and fears. Moments of peace like this were hard to find, even for those who could defend themselves.

INDENT۞ A few parents would arrive, and with it the standard lists. It turns out his meditations had gone longer than expected, but the children were resting well enough. "I will take your lists and have them properly filed at Marine HQ. You all have done so much today, but things are finally coming together again. Thank you for your patience." Jianyu spoke as quiet as he could, while parents were picking up tired kids. He would remain seated, and listen to the people offer thanks or seek consolation. There were many found injured and dead, despite all the hard work the Marines did. A doctor needed to come here more often to help save those injured in these attacks. Medical relief should be made a priority, not just fixing their homes and giving them money. Jianyu would wait until the evening to set up a camp on the beach. It was his favorite place to sleep, listening to the ocean. It kept him close to home, and many of the others had gone back to their homes or ships to sleep for the evening, while Jianyu would sit and look at the stars. This was his peace, and his large form could still easily be seen, even at night. If anyone needed him, he could be found there for now, before duty summoned him elsewhere. - [Goa Fix and Fund: 1155/1125] - [Roll for Reimbursement Reward]

[Words: 1155 ]
[sTotal: ]
[iTotal: 2543 ]

•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

Battle Stats

Str: 35
End: 0
Acc: 0
Int: 0

[Birkan]: +5 Pow | +5 Spr
[Virtuoso]: +5 Pow | +5 Spr

[Unarmed] : 17 Damage

Techniques

Inventory

Participants Present

Pondering Penguin

Misujage

Quote:

Quote:

Steel Lapin generated a random number between 20 and 50 ... 29!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:11 am
Rolling for more moneys  

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:11 am
User Image

"I'm gonna pound you!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: I'll save everyone!

In the cusp of his own inner monologue sat a confused Enka in front of a vision Den Den Mushi, On one side, his father, a man as tall as sky scrapers and as strong as oxe. With a firm hand to his forehead and a wisp of the fingers; the boy knew that scowl all too well. It was the face he usually got when dad planned on punishing him and he didn't like that at all. "So you ran off from the Holyland on your own despite me telling you not to. Not only that, but you roped your mother in on this as well?" The quiet storm of anger within his voice was only being held back by his usual standard marine outlook on things. As much as Oshino was proud of his son's sense of justice, it was too early for him to be running about like this. If anyone found out he was the Gorosei's son he'd become a target for any knowing pirate. Hell, Dekura would be ready to take a nab at a little boy with that kind of name attached to him. ". . I didn't mean any harm dad, it was just. . I wanted to meet bro Merlin really bad. . You'd told me how he was your best student and how he was like another son to you so. . I just had to find him. ." Tch. No matter what was said, it didn't seem like Enka was going to get a grasp on the situation yet.

"That's besides the point! Do you know how valuable you are?! Not just to me, but to the marines?! As the child of a Gorosei, you are considered a ripe target! One wrong move and this entire world could be on tilt, because of your negligence! Do you understand me Enka?! Gah! You're just as pigheaded as Riven was when I first took him in! Not listening to a word I said, but always so gung-ho to do whatever you want. I swear, it must be the name Blackheart. It has to be." Course no one would bring up Oshino's own youth - when he was just as bad, if not worst, than the two of them combined. Still. . There was a smile amid all that rage. One that the Gorosei couldn't hold back. His son had already been promoted to Lieutenant Junior after only being on duty for a few days. That meant he was on the right track after all and Oshino couldn't deny it. ". . I've heard of the good you're doing. You. . Iyame Junior and Riven. . I am proud of all of you. ." Enka looked up from his position, a smile so hard his teeth couldn't help show. "So does that mean I can stay?! Can I keep doing good Father?!" The excitement earned its keep and Oshino only sighed, waving his hand too and fro.

"I'm letting you stay for the time being, but Admiral Sarazawa will be keeping tabs on you. I've also ordered a sitter to be at your aide, so don't think you'll be running about all by your lonesome anymore. She should be there after a few days." With words left to the wayside, Oshino bid farewell to his son and returned to duty. Now ready to continue his work, little Enka headed on out back to the deck of his ship with renewed tact. Dad was proud of what he'd done so far and, from here, he was only going to get stronger. If not for himself then for sure, everyone who he had to protect. All those people out there didn't deserve what was happening to him and with what he'd learned he'd save them no matter what! As he arrived, the other marines suddenly gave him a bow and the blonde sat there, blinking in confusion. What in the world? "Hey. . Uh. . You guys eat sommin' weird? Why're ya' actin' all. . nice?" A single man came from the back line, showing Enka a piece of paper that he scanned over. Apparently for his deeds in Kano he'd been promoted up the ranks! No longer was he a mere Chore Boy, but a Lieutenant! Hahah! He couldn't believe his own eyes!

"Whoaaa! Haa! So that means I'm you guise' boss now? I'm the best!" The others couldn't believe it and stared off plainly, wondering what kind of nonsense they'd gotten themselves into. Patting his hands together with vigor, the boy looked off as the sun rose on the remains of the once prestigious Goa Kingdom. Heart sharp with the warmth of what he'd been given. Now was the time to save everyone! "Alright guys! Er'body needs ta' head out! Let's help these people get back on their feet! And. . Uh. . Chef guy! I want lunch ready really super soon! Cause I'm hungry!" So the order was given and so, they'd all follow. Trekking through the dirt and debris, Enka began lifting stones, placing the remains of houses back together as he could. The more he used his devil fruit, the better at it he became and he could now not only float himself, but various other things as well. He recalled he couldn't make Lilyame float but he could make the clothes on him float so that worked just as good. After a bit most of his area was all clean and primed for any real steel layers or stone workers to finish things up. Swiping some sweat from his brow, the youth began to walk back to his ship with a boulder as big as a house atop his shoulder.

As more orders came in, he took care of them one by one. Helping pull people from under debris. Stopping areas from being flooded. Even going so far as to get a cat from a tree. Granted this tree was very very high in the air, he did what needed to be done as always. Those around him couldn't believe what they were seeing. It was like some kind of super kid, able to fly and lift what others couldn't possibly. All the while smiling, no matter the task. No matter what they'd told him. Enka did what the people wanted and for their safety, he'd go to any length. "Alright mister. Some marines should be by to inspect the area so don't you worry. Your house should be as good as new by tommorrow." The old man only smile as Enka waved, taking off into the distance back towards his ship once again. So much work done in so little time. Hopefully lunch was ready so he could chow down. Landing on the deck, eyes of aqua looked about to see everyone was busy clammoring about something. "Aye, what's goin' on?!" The crowd instantly split, giving their commanding officer the paper. "Effectively, all marines are to report back to HQ for an important meeting. Anyone who doesn't will be considered AWOL and placed in prison as a criminal." Huh. So it was so serious that folk were being thrown in jail? Sounded like a big announcement.

"Alright guys, let's pack up and head on in. I dunno what's goin' on, but it ain't nothin' to shake a tail fin at! Aye, chef!" His voice echoed as the battleship rode off into the distant sun, headed back to Marine HQ. Seems like this wasn't something to mess around with. "..Is the food done?! I'm starving!" To a new day and to another new adventure. The good marines set off to halt whatever dare tred. Excelsior.

PWR 165 || SPD 75 || END 35 || ACC 00 || INT 00
DEX 45 || HP 97/207 || SPI 40

Steel Lapin
1258 / 1125

Misujage

Ryunosuke Ryusei generated a random number between 20 and 50 ... 35!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
Str: 105 // Spd: 150 // End: 55 // Acc: 0 // Int: 0 // Spt: 114

Terra managed to bounce back from her injuries relatively quickly, which was good since there was work to be done all over the damn place. Ever since s**t went down in Torino Kingdom the pirates have been super duper active when it came to raids and just trashing places for shits and giggles. It made one wonder what had caused the sudden surge of destruction though. Sure raids brought about more money and those were common before. But it was as if there was some newfound incentive to also destroy towns more than there had been before. Perhaps this was the work of the same mysterious gods that had wiped all evidence of the climactic battle between Dekura, Terra and Galand from the memories of any that had bore witness to said event. It was all very strange really, but it was what it was and there was likely little that could be done to change this new trend of pirate behavior at all.

Back to out blonde bombshell beauty, Terra would arrive upon the damaged kingdom of Goa (Or Goa Kingdom, whichever sounds better in your head) and park her dingy at the docks with some rope to tie it down in place. Unfortunately the culprits had left and ran away long ago like god damned cowards so any chance she had at finding the pirates for a chance at a fun fight was utterly null, much to Terra's disappointment. She sighed softly as she looked around, noticing that she seemed to have missed them
by a while as repairs and reconstruction had already begun. The whole system of helping Mercenaries find out about Pirate activity and actually even find or hunt them without using mere luck was pretty shitty honestly. Maybe that would change someday...

Terra would look around as she saw everyone was hard at work so she decided that she least she could do for arriving late was offer up her assistance. She just sort of walked up to some workers and asked if they needed help with anything honestly. At first they smiled and gave her something simple and asked her to move some bricks over to the next few buildings, asking her to use some wheeled cart and only a few at a time. Of course jaws would drop when she just started hoisting entire pallets of bricks up over her head and moving them by herself. Her strength was by no means normal and they quickly recognized her for what she really was behind that cute face and hot body.

She'd spend the rest of the day helping to cut the reconstruction time down by countless hours due to her ability to move heavy materials all around quickly, saving a good deal of in between time as well as helping with a few other things such as setting mortar, nailing together wall pieces or re-shingling a roof. She'd done more physical work than a good deal of the other people thanks to her higher standard of physical abilities and they even gave her some compensation at the end of the day, which she ended up giving back by ordering pizza for everyone at the nearest pizzeria.

[Repairing Goa Kingdom Tier 5 destruction 500/500]

Words in post: [530] Current total: [530]

PonderingPenguin

Steel Lapin

Misujage

Dcme

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:15 am
User Image

׺°”˜`Juusa Dhephriz˜`”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Man she was on a roll with reimbursements and repairs, which wasn't a good thing when she thought about it. After all the only reason she was able to repay people for their stolen items was because their items were stolen in the first place. Not only that but they had also completely destroyed everyone's home. There seemed to be a pattern or at least a trend of people coming after the kingdoms, most likely because of how one kingdom had just fallen when a Yonko attacked. Pirates saw it as a weakness of the marine and were attacking islands in the blues constantly now. Even their jails were broken out of easily by those inside of them, the marines were just being treated like a joke. No matter after all it did not matter how people viewed them as long as they were able to help those who needed it. Yet she doubt that saying that all she wanted to do was help them would satisfy those in mourning. Placing the palm of her hand against her the back of her head, a soft sigh escaping her lips as Juusa decided that she wouldn't worry too much about it. Keep the smile on your face and watch as it spreads around you, was her way of thinking. "Stay cheery." Juusa would mutter to herself. Lighting tapping her cheeks before jumping out from her lone man boat and on to the docks where a few marines were already at, loading and unloading crates filled with goodies. Her rather dramatic and slightly loud entrance made a few folks stop and stare at her. With a soft blush on her face, Juusa whistled softly and looked away acting as if she hadn't just jumped into the dock with a loud thud. Not that it would have fooled anyone, but they had work to get back to so after a few moments of nothing happening they decided to just get back to work. After all the Kingdom wasn't going to repair itself. Like the kingdom of Kano Juusa decided to lend a hand on repairs first then she would start cooking up a feast for those who were hungry. "Hey you two there do you need any help with unpacking the stuff?" Juusa would ask two marines who had stared at her when she made her grand entrance. With a quick look up and down the two men lightly shook their heads. "No thanks you might be better suited helping bring food to the men" They would state because of her small stature and frail looking body, they probably assumed she was weak. Giving a small pout and crossing her arms, yeah she was planning on bringing food to everyone however in this context the marines were assuming she was weak. "Psh I'm better suited at heavy lifting." Juusa would look around. Finding rather giant crate that was being carried by four men, walking over she lifted the crate with one arm and rose it above her head. Sticking her tongue at the two men as all six marines were shocked. Chuckling a bit she moved over the crate to the ship that it was being carried to, placing it down she would reach the two guys once again. Putting her hands on her hips and giving them a rather sassy look. "Who is better suited to what now?" Juusa would ask giggling a bit. The men were quick to apologize for their sexist remarks and were just as quick to ask Juusa for some help with carrying the supplies to the carpenters who were repairing many of the buildings. Of course she would help them, after all she was a marine and was very quick to forgive others. The last part having more to do with herself than being a marine. After a few trips, going back and forth from the docks to the carpenters, Juusa worked up both a hunger and a sweat.

So it seemed like it was the best time to reveal that all along she had planned to do what those two marines had originally asked her to do. Cooking was always an easy way for her to relax, plus the actual eating of the food was pretty good too. Now the real question she should be asking, what exactly should she cook this time. Last time she had made just plain cooked fish, covered with spices to add a nice flavor to it. With some vegetables and fruits around it to make it look more nice and include more food groups. Funny enough she didn't put any from the largest food group, which was grain. So this time Juusa decided that cooking up some spaghetti would actually be very good. As it was one of the many foods where you can make a large quantity easily and it included both grains and meat, adding some cheese to the spaghetti with a nice serving of apple cider included two more food group. Why was she so obsessed with including all the food groups, well a balanced meal allowed people to grow up faster and stronger. Mind you most people who were helping with the reconstruction of Goa Kingdom were probably past the age where they would grow. But who knows she wasn't a doctor so she had no way of actually knowing. With the smell of fresh food spreading across the town that she was helping to repair, more and more people started to gather around her and her large pot of spaghetti. A made her smile to see so many people wanting to eat her food, what cook didn't like to see people hungry for their food. "Almost done~ Just need a few more minutes of preparing and I should be done" Juusa would say. Even her mouth was watering in anticipation of her foo, of course she kept all the saliva in her mouth. It would be very off putting to anyone wanting to eat her food if they see her spit in it, normally that was done to people they didn't like. And Juusa loved everyone! With the spaghetti done she would be quick to start to serve everyone some of the spaghetti in a plate. With the sounds of mhm she felt satisfied with what she had made, people always said that you yourself need to be satisfied with your own food. However knowing that others liked it always made her happy.

With a ringing Juusa pulled out her alert mushi mushi, it seemed like her hunch was correct. There seemed to be someone attempting to raid Lyneel. Well this time she was going to make sure it wasn't destroyed like the other three kingdoms she had been in.
((1125/1125 For Repairing and Reimbursing Goa))

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Super Top Secret Stuff Don't Look
Health212
Damage110
Speed95
Endurance50
Dexterity30
Spirit40

Item Descriptions

Battle Descriptions

What Lovable Characters Around Me

Dcme
Misujage
Steel Lapin

PonderingPenguin generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 54!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:18 am
Rolling For Money  

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PonderingPenguin generated a random number between 20 and 50 ... 35!

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:20 am
Twice for Good Luck  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:37 am
User Image
User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʙᴜᴛ
ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ
ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʏ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A light tap on the small Commander would allow him to awaken. He would blink through lengths of white hair and stretch to the sun. A yawn devouring most of his face He looked to the Marine in front of him, blinking confusedly while reading the report held in front of him. How long had he been asleep? Everything was done? For that matter, did someone move him off of the pile of rubble. He couldn't recall ever being sleepy enough to not feel someone move him while he slumbered. He waved the man off, the familiar sound of his Den Den Mushi beckoning him to receive the message. A familiar voice, even though he was sure he didn't know of it.

He picked the Den Den Mushi up and clicked it to respond. Speaking directly to the man on the other side. Whom neither introduced himself or his rank. Simply speaking. So Merlin would simply do the same without fear of repercussion. "I dunno who y'are. Or what ya want, but if ya dun get the rest of ya Mureens in line I ain't got no orders to take from ya bub." *Click* The intercom went off and he pocketed the Den Den Mushi once more. Team up, Merlin had his personal team of scouts. Whom had been far more helpful at dealing with Pirates than most Marines. Sure, these guys would be master crafters with how often they rebuilt a city. But in a fight, in skirmishes, Merlin felt much safer alone. He would scoff and walk towards his lone man boat. Beckoning his personal squadron of Marines to their ship. He would await here as they loaded. Possibly awaiting a response, the other portion not really caring. He, Merlin, teaming up with a bunch of misfits. Was a Magician to have a bunch of simple assistants. The very thought shifted his eyes red, to be bossed around like this. Like he wasn't doing anything, disrespected again. Being small was really taking its toll.

He picked up the Den Den Mushi and clicked it once more. "I'll be in Lyneel." Off. His impediment was gone just like that. His voice for certain was the same but naught else was. He would board his ship and leave.

⊶𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪⊷

Dcme

Misujage

Saint

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:11 am
[Xun Jianyu] Left  
Jubellation generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 77!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:09 pm
Won't never catch me loafin nah~  

Jubellation

Genius

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:39 am
Thaddeus made his way into Goa Kingdom. While the world sleep he crept and that's why he would conquer it. And plus a ***** at work anyways. Ain't really s**t to do and I see it as keeping to the world turning so f*vk it, let's see if I can get 2,000 words out.

So the one-eye'd man walked into Goa Kingdom, bringing his business and beli, and sweeping over it overnight, like the plague in Egypt. Speaking of Egyptian Thaddeus was kinda upset that he didn't get the Nakama he wanted. Sitting back in his plush leather padded seat he weeped. Drying whatever blotch of water one eye could manage to leak out with an initial engraved silk handkerchief. Made from the finest Skypiean milk silk. FFFFFPPPPPH~, The money always made his nose itch when he used it to blow his nose. Oh no, he couldn't use his handkerchief for boogies, that was his crying handkerchief silly~ Stacks of money on his lad, f*cking spill all over his f*cking Galmain jeans. "What the F*CK!" he would scream his head poking out of the window of the horse-drawn carriage he was being dragged around in.

"Oh sorry milord, this road is a rugged one." One of the servants would reply. Leaning back down into his seat, the young lord would fancy himself one of his favorite cuban cigars. He hated carriage rides, let felt like s**t. His long ginger hair falling down over his face. "My lord, we should be arriving momentarily." Like an exited dog Thaddeus sprung up. Kicking open the door to the carriage out, The man in black would pop out. Black Jimmy Choo gator shoes, Black Versace tuxedo suit pants, A Gucci plaid striped Suit Vest, White Versace dress shirt, Red Tom ford Ascot, and to finish it all off. A Dolce & Gabbana black fur overcoat reminiscent to Crocodile's. but for now we'll just call him the man in black. But anyways, Goa Kingdom was the spot to be if you were ever in east blue. Probably the only worth while part of east blue, and by far the biggest and more modern kingdom in all of East Blue. Which was saying something. East Blue was the richest blue in the world, and Goa Kingdom is like Paris. Jumping out the carriage he made a bold scene. Heads would turn from all angles, to catch the 350 million dollar man. Whispers would go on about him. "I heard he's the new head of the House of Boone." "I heard he got his bounty exonerated. Him and his gang flatted Carmine town some years ago, but I still remember." "He's Scum!" "He's Cute!" "I heard he's in good with the Chinjao Family." "I heard he's in good with the Yonko." Commotion breaking out. Thaddeus was like a rockstar to the privileged nobile, he walk like a f*cking walking god to the common folk. Continuing his strut he would head toward the Kingdom's red light district. he had no real business there, he just needed to make it look like he was just doing nothing to his enemies. What he was really doing was planning a coup d'éta those who played the game of thrones knew. Thaddeus was a massively growing problem. When they whispered his name, they refer to him as....Cancer. And Cancer it was! and it was spreading, spreading like wildfire! The uncontrollable flame would find it's way to a rather upscale whore house. While the girls looked approachable The red one couldn't partake just yet, ah ha he'd come back~ He was on important business. Going into the shady back room, Thaddeus and an important f*cking waste of space, human garbage, f*cking 30 year old mistake of a servant would make their way into a little bat cat looking type sh!t. Maneuvering through the tunnels the pair would get lost. and have to go all the way back around. Then they arrived, it's like there was a whole thing and they did some other stuff but non of it was really important. So they got there and were like wassup? Entering a secret underground bunker, inside weapons, crates and crates of illegally imported skypiean weapons provided by yours truly. And even more then guns, were men. A 2 men for every gun. Because Thaddeus had swords too! He would amass a rag tag band of mercenaries to aid him. The plan was, Thaddeus was going to have a meeting with whatever was left of of The Outlook Family. The current ruling family started by Outlook the 3rd and handed to his Stepson Stelly. although with all that knowledge Thaddeus had no idea who ruled it now. However Thaddeus needed to conduct himself in a matter that wouldn't give him a bounty. The game wasn't as easy as it was before. He could just come and take as he pleased. Now it had intricate planning. In the night Thaddeus would deploy his forces across all of east blue. Having them rob pillage and steal. Knowing that the poverty to come would bring disparity to the county later. Through dekura and his black market connections Thaddeus had been having shipments of Dance Powder shipped in right under the Outlook clan's fat noses Smuggling them threw the grey terminal was a piece of cake. And no pirate was strong enough to challenge them. the marines couldn't touch him and the recent bandit epidemic had all the Marine's running toward the mountains. So while the unprepared marines attempted to deal with Dozens' of mercenaries armed with Skypiean weapons and Hundreds of Mountain Bandits that wanted a piece of the action. East blue was developing into a war zone. And the Outlook family was feeling the pressure. As a counter measure to the bandit crisis, they issued an act. Declaring war on all Vagabonds. So now you had the police wrongfully arresting bums, drunks, and petty thieves believing that they had something to do with the recent crime wave. A foolish choice of action in the long run as it lead to Thaddeus' plan gaining more followers. More people angry with the Outlooks. Thaddeus' plan had spread to the prisons and now Freed prisoners and escaped con's were joining up. And the longer the war raged the more men died on each side. Now being a smart business man Thaddeus arranged for his dearest kid sister to meet with the marines, Dealing them weapons by the thousands. Thaddeus envied about how the Marine's seemed to have more Guns then money, and more men then money. Now making the money back he'd spent on the powder Thaddeus had to use it. And each night Thaddeus would have his own personal crew spread dance powder in each village, within weeks East Blue would have had a record drought, the likes of which have never been scene before in history. Some people thought it was an act of god, as if East Blue had been forsaken by the heavens when actually. It was being terrorized by Satan.

With The Outlooks beaten badly they became something of a laughing stock among the nobility. Thaddeus had them on their knees and he wasn't one to toy with his enemy. Gathering up his forces Thaddeus launched a week long battle inside of Goa Kingdom. Running through the streets with his light pistols in his hands Thaddeus and his crew stormed Goa Kingdom. While Thaddeus wanted a piece of the fun he couldn't, it would get him a bounty. Running Thaddeus would pretend to be a civilian, but who could when you were that famous but you get the point. Fleeing to Goa Castle Thaddeus would go check to make sure the Outlooks didn't escape. Thaddeus had his men block east blue's port with their ships, there was no escape. Although the Outlooks had put their castle defenses up long ago Thaddeus wasn't bothered a bit. He didn't have to jump over the wall shoot everyone himself and kick down the draw bridge. That was extra, he'd just wait until his hired mercenaries did the job he was paying them to do. As the last of the marines had been gunned down, Thaddeus' forces made their way to his location. They were mountain bandits and thieve lead by trained mercenaries, they were capable enough to lead themselves. "Bandits! Ready a Buggy Ball!" a rather muscular Mountan bandit would come over lugging a mounted cannon on his shoulder. With other bandits around him loading in the cannon ball. "Take aim... FIRE!" A mass of energy pounded against the thick walls of Outlook Castle. But it was to no avail. Outlook was a scared man, and he took no budge cuts to his defenses. Thadddeus would stand there, arms folded watching and waiting. Smirking behind a cigar, he would leave the battlefield. There was nothing left to see, he'd already seen victory countless times. "Again! FIRE!" another buggy ball, and another, and another. Until the walls of Outlook Castle crumbled in on themselves. A thousand rouges ransacked Goa Castle, massacring Outlook V and his Wife Sofie and their 3 children. What can I say, the world keeps on turning. Foreseeing this kind of outcome Thaddeus wasn't actually going to pay for s**t. He wasn't paying a cent more to these cheap-sake mercenaries, he wasn't paying no f*cking bandit, or thief, and especially not a bum. Thaddeus had played them, did they truly believe that the World Government would have allowed this? Thaddeus was only safe because he kept his nose clean. Those mercenaries were now rebels and the price for that was the axe. So after the Mercenaries finished marching Outlook V's head around the town. they would have attempted to escape. via 1,000 boats headed in every which direction. However at port, they'd find a Marine fleet, leading a coordinated blockade. As the rebels believed they still had the upper hand they charged fearlessly. But much to their surprise they'd be confronted by the same Skypiean weapons they were using. That's when they'd understand, they'd been had. In the middle of the fire fight of their lives the Mercenary commander sat in his Captains Quarters. Damning Thaddeus to hell, and hell would be the next place the 2 of them would meet again. With the rebels crushed, captured, and executed. There was a power vacuum left in East blue. And like a knight in shining armor guess who was happy to donate a million dollars into the repair of the kingdom. On that day the people would know about the generosity of the Boone Family. This county was indebted to him same as the last. And just like that he had them by the balls. He wasn't happy though, even with his recent crowning of lordship. The Ginger Aristocrat was not happy. Time and time again the world refused to acknowledge his achievement. Well now, officially being the ruler of 2 blues. Leaning back in his throne Thaddeus did it. Hurray~ Just a couple of more words left. The word count is really exhausting but, it's possible. I do think their needs to be more locations and have more variation between location as well. Like each blue is different so they should atleast feel different, With all this bland s**t no wonder why the mods got bored. Thinking to himself the ginger man wondered when this ******** two thousand words would hurry up and come, with each button pushed he was closer and closer to carpal tunnel syndrome. My fingers are getting a real work out right now, soon i'll be able to flick a quarter through someone's skull. I'm about to do it, I'm about to hit two thousand words, any second now. Like fifty more words. What else could i talk about, idk but when I get every blue I think I'll be the first RPC to ever do that. I don't think anyone else has ever done that in any guild before. That'll be a cool little thing to say to people. I think I hit 2,000 now, although I'm not sure. Like I could check, but I'm still typing. I kinda got a scream of consciousness going here and I don't get a lot of those. Get it? Cause I'm a dumb guy?

Takeover Goa Kingdom 2,000/2,000  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:08 pm
Thaddeus leaves.  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
:: 040 Strength :: 040 Prowess :: 040 Defense :: 030 Speed ::
[350 Health :: 350 Stamina :: 50 Spirit]

Entering into Goa Kingdom along with Michelle, Masae and Shinra, they entered the port of the kingdom as she stepped off the ship and looked around for a moment as she had never been in this kingdom before. She had only heard stories from marines that came from there on her home island but nothing big was explained to her; she finally was able to experience it herself. As she moved further into the town she tried to ask what looked to be a well dressed man walking over to her, Xandria would then try to ask. "Uhm excuse me sir, we're looking for anyone whos in charge here in this kingdom? We're trying to put this kingdom in mar-." but she was cut off as the man just ended up bumping into her then continued to walk, as if he didn't even acknowledge her presence. Xandria turned to the man who just bumped into her as she frowned a bit and said to herself. "How rude." Then she heard a sound coming from behind, but before she could turn, some teenager ran by and slapped her butt and ran off, even knowing she was a marine too, making a yelp. "Kya!" She was about to yell at him until she took a deep breath and out as she would sigh and looked back at her crew mates as if she was asking for some help. Xandria was never fit for the noble and high life, she grew up helping her dad making ships she didn't understand how the life of a noble worked. Then from a distance she looked over and saw three figures walking towards them, this time they were different they were wearing some police garbs, on their hates it had a symbol of a daisy and three feathers. The trio of police men were walking towards Xandria, turning towards them she would try to address at them with a small bow. "Ah hello good sir, I am Xandria Ay-" Again she was cut off by the police men in front as he wasn't interest in the low ranked marine that was trying to address them. He would place his hand in front of them and moved his hand to the left pushing Xandria to the side then continued to walk until they went up to Michelle who was the higher ranked marine there. When Xandria was pushed to the side she took a sigh seeing that the people of this kingdom did not care for low ranked marines or what she guessed people of poverty. Xandria then walked back to stand besides Masae as she whispered in her ear. "I already don't like this place at all, why must everyone here have to treat people like that?" Xandria asked Masae as she was a bit upset on what she had experienced here in this kingdom; the police man in the front smiled at Michelle saying. "Ah velcome marines to the Goa Kingdom, Vhat brings you here to this kingdom today?" The police man asked only addressing to Michelle, not even looking at the others at all or even acknowledging their existence
[Goa Kingdom claim 521/2000]

Genji Gincosu

II That Asian Girl II

North Lotus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Another location they were to be whisked off to. It seemed this time, they would be doing something different. To protect the people, they would own the people. She shook her head. It didn't seem that different from being a pirate, but if they protected the area, it was better than taking away from the people...Right? Tyranny was right if you were on the right side correct? Perspective. Gao. She had heard many things about it. Destroyed, rebuilt and now conquered. Xandria was quite the gogetter, going forward into the crowd. She was met with discomfort, which is what she expected to happen to her. Abuse, sexual harassment...She watched, and when Xandria came back, Michelle simply patted her head. "Nice try. Soon, you will understand that garbage like this does not need to be messed with. You must deal with them correctly." Michelle stated properly. She then patted Xandria on the shoulder and stepped forward when the policemen approached her.

"You mistreated my subordinate did you not?" Michelle asked as she took steps off the boat.

The trio watched her, stepped back as her feet touched ground. They could see the fire in her eyes, that she was not happy. Michelle had to take her step into the spotlight, and now, here she was. If she wanted to play mother, she could do that aboard the ship. The policemen began to speak, but when they opened their mouths, she raised a finger and shushed them.

"I saw it. No need to answer. You just disrespected some of my marines, which would outrank simple policemen such as yourselves...Do you not think you deserve punishment?" She asked, smiling.

The trio looked to each other, visually sweating. She then stood straight and began laughing.

"Come now, you can't think that I would hurt you infront of the whole town right? That would be horrid. Come, hug me!" Michelle said, moving forward to the policemen.

The three chuckled, slowly moving to hug Michelle. In a matter of moments, the three would sink to their knees. She let two of them pass out, but held onto the one she was hugging. She began to whisper into his ear.

"Now tell me. Are all police like this, or shall you die like your other friends? Who is paying you off? Marines would know better than to address each other with such disrespect when a commanding officer sits on the s**t...So you aren't real...Answer quick...My spores are being slowed inside you because i'm holding you. Look at your friends...They died here...Want to join them?"

The man began to freak out, squirming and trying to scream. Even though Michelle had given out on training her body, The man's strength had escaped him. They were matched, only he knew he would die. He screamed between her fingers, and then as he started to get limp, she removed her fingers from his mouth.

"The police are paid off...We are under control by Thaddeus...A red haired man with servants and gunplay. You won't..." And he was gone.

Michelle dropped him, stepping over his body. She then began to drag the three to a wall and point. Her spores would carry her up a staircase for the people of Goa to see, forming over her in a giant spore version of herself.

"Hello People of Goa! Nice to meet you all! I have come today to tell you something great!"

She shouted, her giant spore version echoing out behind her. She raised her hands, the spore version of herself doing the same. A large collection of spores, enough that for a moment, her hair wasn't green, it was black. She smiled and said only a couple words.

"You are now...Liberated!"

With that, down her hands went, a swarm of green wafting through the city. Policemen were grabbed in seconds, rounded up by the green that covered the city like a plague. She smiled, floating down on her spores. She smiled and watched as the green infected the city.

"See Xandria? Fun you will look forward to when you gain more power with your fruit" Michelle clapping her hands.

With that, the green stuck to the city, glowing as the police were rounded up in a large group. She walked up to them, then smiled.

"Who's being paid by the boss? Come on, raise your hands." She bent over, looking into the eyes of one very tired police.

Slowly, a majority began raising their hands. One by one they were tossed into the ocean. The ones who didn't raise there hands, the spores left them, but they fell asleep anyway.

"And that's how you do it. Start like that, show the power and then...Well...Move on right?" She said with a nod.

She thought about it though. Red haired man huh? She wasn't happy with who they might be liberating this place from...
                                                  809+521/2000 Liberate Goa
                                                  ooc: Yeah, just gonna go along for the ride.

Perk : Iron Will :
              Trait : : Doctor : : Chef:
              :: Strength :: 00
              :: Prowess :: 130
              :: Defense :: 00
              :: Speed :: 130
              :: Stamina :: 80
              :: Vitality:: 50
              : 810/810 Health :
              : 120 Dexterity :
              : 244/244 Spirit :

Passives

-----

North Lotus

N7-Rain

II That Asian Girl II

X o l u s

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
:: 040 Strength :: 040 Prowess :: 040 Defense :: 030 Speed ::
[350 Health :: 350 Stamina :: 50 Spirit]

Returning back to Michelle's side she had a sad look on her face as she tried her best to try to set up some marine base here in this kingdom but her try was unsuccessful and that put her in a rather bad mood. But that all changed after she felt a hand come on the top of her head as Xandria looked up and saw that Michelle had patted her head as well as giving her another lesson. Xandria looked at her and nodded quickly keeping a mental note on what she had said; sometimes being nice is bad, theres a nice and place to be nice and to be strong as well. Xandria still had a long way to go to becoming a strong marine, but she was glad to have someone like Michelle guiding her along the way, giving a small smile she nodded as she watched Michelle do her work when the police men came up to her. Xandria then watched as Michelle defended her by confronting the police men and telling them off, they looked stunned at first but when they were asked to hg her they complied. Xandria was a bit confused to why she asked them to hug her, but then she watched as two of them just fell to the ground as if they died on the spot, Xandria was caught off guard by this she looked at Michelle stunned by what she had done. Then she she whispered something to the other main one, Xandria couldn't make out what she was saying but seeing the man start to squirm and scream she could only imagine it was something scary; then as the man came to a stop she then heard that all the cops here were paid off from someone named Thaddues, someone with red hair. That made her remember of the man back in Ridus village as she made a small frown, no wonder the nobles and the police men were treating her badly even though she was a marine. Placing both of her hands in front of her she would make a fist with her right and hit her left hand as she was right about ready to punch some police men's faces in, then when Michelle dragged the three to a wall Xandria followed her to the wall as she then watched Michelle float up with her spores, she decided to stay put and watch. Watching Michelle talk to everyone in the kingdom telling them how they had been liberated then sent forth a wave of green spores all across the kingdom, Xandria then watched as police men all across the kingdom were collected and brought to one area. As she watched Michelle come back down to her she nodded to her comment with a smile answering. "I can't wait till I get strong enough to be able to do something of that scale senpai." then she turned her attention to the large group of police men that were rounded up by Michelle, standing next to Michelle she watched as she asked them who among them were paid by the boss. Then one by one the people who raised their hands were tossed into the ocean while the others stayed, as she watched them go to sleep she gave another nod and looked back at Michelle saying. "That was very well done senpai, I see that I still have much to learn but I'm glad you're here to show me the way senpai." Xandria then decided to start putting up some marine flags at the ports as she then looked at some of the other marines that were on the ship as she told them to go and start filling the city and setting up a small base out post here in this kingdom. So that when a pirate comes to this kingdom or any other threat they can be notified and they could come and help fight them off. Xandria then returned to Michelle asking. "Well I helped the other marines to set up an out post here, I'm sure they will notify us when a threat is near. Where shall we go next senpai? Should we go liberate some places in North Blue? Help out the citizens there from the pirates? What if that red haired man made some power in North Blue as well? We should go put a stop to his reign?" Xandria asked as she had both of her hands behind her back as she talked to Michelle waiting for her response to the next plan of action.
[765+809+521=2095/2000 Goa Kingdom Liberate successful]

Genji Gincosu

II That Asian Girl II

North Lotus

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items