Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:16 pm
shifting focus

"Whatever you want, my love.." Alg sighed and stayed close, returning the kiss. He didn't like seeing his husband so affected. There were other kinds of exhaustion, things bone deep and emotional, and even Jeremiah wasn't immune to those.

"Home," Both his hands caught Jeremiah's and held them tight, "And I'm fully at your disposal."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:21 pm
let your hands do the talking

Alg actually chuckled wryly, "Have we found an amazing truth yet.. that we liked?"

It wasn't said in a deprecating way, but mild amusement. Alg lifted Jeremiah's hand and kissed the back of it.

"Shouldn't you be signing this to me?" His eyes glinted in amusement.

He signed then, "We can work out hand signals and safe words~" He winked.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:00 pm
shifting focus

"Promise?" The words came out in a whisper, Jeremiah's eyes focused on Algie entirely. Their hands joined together like this and them so close, even the silver-haired man himself did not really realize that they were back in their home.

In the entryway.

"I don't think I deserve you, precious. Not all that you do for me."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:02 pm

"I'm sure if I thought about it, I could find at least truth that I liked ..." There was one somewhere. Then he was chuckling as Algie continued on and his hands moved.

Since when, he signed back, have I needed a safe word with you? Is this where you reveal some of those more particular skills you learned for book writing? Jeremiah looked terribly amused at this.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:58 pm
shifting focus

"Promise.. " Alg let out a breath to find them back at home. He lifted Jeremiah's hands and kissed the back of each one.

"We deserve each other perfectly-" And he refused to believe otherwise. For the shortcomings and the strong points. For all they did for one another. He firmly believed that they had saved one another in a dozen ways he couldn't start to list.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:59 pm

I could always revisit some old notes, Alg signed back with a chuckle.

I don't think I've completely run out of surprises. He winked.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:52 am
shifting focus

Jeremiah could not argue with that. Not when there were soft kisses to his hands to go with it and Algie's touch was warm, reassuring and loving. He stepped closer, head resting against the other. "Can't argue with that."

His fingers loosened from Algie's, arm sliding down his side to his waist to tug him closer. "Let's put tea on, gorgeous," he was feeling a certain kind of way for that to slip out, "and see about the rest of this evening ..." Since Algie was at his disposal.

Quote:
fade away on your post?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:57 am

Jeremiah raised an eyebrow. Now I'm intrigued ... His hands moved in a fluid motion, the words formed.

The wink had his stomach tumbling, the silver-haired man moving to nudge Algie's glasses back up with a finger before using his hands to speak again. Let's go find some of those old notes, he signed, and see how long you can keep me talking this way.

iloveyouDI3
LOL and fade to black on this one too?

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:48 pm
shifting focus

The 'gorgeous' got a small smile and huff because he never quite knew how to handle those nicknames and it seemed, over time, never developed the skill to handle compliments.

"Just so long as I can get into those sandwiches you made.." Nothing like tea and sandwiches to distract from the stresses of the world.

And maybe some magic hands.

azuredreams
yes all the ftbs

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out