[PRP] Use Your Noodle (Preacher & Gloom) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:59 am
"Well," she said. "I ain't need anyone. But friends ain't bad." Preacher darted forward, intending to bat the leaf up. But she was too late and it crunched under her body.

"s**t, oops. S'rry. I betcha have lotsa friend, bein' how gregarious y'are."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:32 pm
"Gloom likes to think he does! Want to keep them safe too, y'know? Like when it rained here all the time Gloom would make sure they didn't get wet. Humans don't do good if they get wet." There was a noise then, something that sounded almost like a giggle.

"It's okay! Y'are playing with Gloom, not everyone does!"

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:08 pm
"Why don't it ********' rain here all tha goddamn time anymore, anyway?" She craned her neck up at the sky as if expecting a sudden deluge simply because they'd mentioned rain. "I like bein' wet though - like when I'm all mink-ish n' s**t, I can swim real good."

She abruptly rolled over, wriggling. "Why wouldn't people play wit'ya? You're alri', Gloom."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:53 pm
"Gloom doesn't know but thinks it's 'cause of what ya'll all did? It changed the other side but only made this place ... not rain then it started having, um," the shadow marten chittered, trying to think of the words, "normal weather? Gloom thinks that's right."

His tail swished as he rolled back over onto his paws, white eyes luminous and focused on Preacher. It probably should not have been surprising there was a very, very localized storm cloud right over her. Just a faint sprinkle (and maybe a little bit of lightning in the cloud).

"'Cause Gloom is shadows. Not everyone likes shadows and some don't have time to play. Y'all have important things to do, Gloom just- Gloom wants to help but also play."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:07 pm
"Magic is ********' bullshit n' play is important, y'know?" She paused and thought for a bit. "I gotta try n' get back soon, but d'you wanna do somethin' - like race or hide n' seek afore I gotta go?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:44 pm
"Whatever y'want! Gloom hasn't gotten to play in a while." He seemed very pleased at what Preacher before he was prancing just a little bit around her in eagerness.

The Semblance of Unity
we can fade away on these two playing if you want!

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash