Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:39 pm
"Stop being so loud," Alexis hissed; and then, calmer, "we're not gonna hurt you, it's okay." They dropped the magic, crouching down to look for the cat, worried to get too close in case the magic they couldn't turn off would push things too far and aggravate the creature further.

"...I think it's under there."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:33 pm
"Whatever," Preacher hissed at Alexis. She immediately dropped to her knees to peer under the table. Then her form seemed to melt down even further as she got flat on her belly to peer under the table. Preacher was trying to make herself as small and nonthreatening as possible.

"Here, kitty," she cooed. "Are ya hurt?" She stretched out one hand.

ashdown whaler

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:20 pm
A pair of reflective eyes met them, ears pressed flat to it's head and another hiss escaping. Yet as it's mouth opened, tiny pointy teeth visible, the sound did not come from it but rather behind them.

It was the same feline Preacher had saved the other day, though it's fur looked matted in places with blood. Despite the fact she might have saved them that day, the apparent pain they were in made them not necessarily friendly.

Which was why there was a warning swipe at the outstretched hand (but did not connect at all with her hand). A small pained mew was released right after, as if the cat had forgotten it wasn't suppose to do that.

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:42 pm
Preacher's mouth dropped open and her eyes widened. Slowly, she slipped off her bag. "Lexis, it's hurt. Can ya grab some food out m'bag - maybe that'll make it feel better." The swipe didn't bother her; she'd dealt with worse in the pursuit of feline wonder.

"The meows're def comin' from tha kitty, but I dunno how." She inched her hand closer. "C'mon baby, it's okay, I'm gon get ya patched up n' nice." Her low was low and meant to be soothing. "C'mere, darlin'."

daekie

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:12 pm
Alexis made no sound, but they dug into Preacher's bag and deftly pulled out the can of wet cat food, moving forward to open it and half-slide it under the table; they backed away again, after, surprisingly still for all the nervous energy their form usually contained.

Their teeth were set, eyes bright, and they watched from a distance. They didn't want to jeopardize it.

The Semblance of Unity

Ashdown Whaler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:44 pm
The hissing stopped but turned to a low displeased rumble as it's eyes darted towards Alexis as they moved. It was sniffing at the air a moment later, a distrustful glance given to Preacher.

As if it could trust the words of something human.

There was another swat, this one dangerously close to Preacher's hand even with the soothing voice.

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:48 am
Preacher chewed her lip. "Thanks, 'Lexis," she said. She definitely owed Alexis some curley fries or something. But the cat didn't seem tempted by the food. "This might be a ********' dumbass idea, but hopefully I ain't gon get mauled," she said to them. Her figure shifted again, seeming to compress and melt. Soon, there was a mink staring back at the cat.

"Hey, 'member me? From afore..." She wriggled a little closer, small ears twitching.

daekie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:16 am
Alexis rocked back and forth on their heels and settled down to sit on their knees, watching with keen interest; "if y'get mauled do I take y'to th' vet or th' hospital," they whispered, and went back to enraptured stillness.

Ashdown Whaler

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:34 pm
The idea appeared to work or at least it confused the cat who's ears were pricked forward and suddenly not quite sure how there was a human voice coming from-

A mew escaped, this one actually from it, and, with it's body pressed low to the ground, pulled itself towards Preacher. At least until they could touch noses and it sniffed at her.

Mostly because this form it remembered properly.

The Semblance of Unity
being lazy

Daekie
and not on whaler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:01 pm
Preacher inched forward and met the cat partway. "A vet," she directed at Alexis. "You s**t."

She held very, very still as the cat sniffed her. "Kitty... I wanna help ya."

daekie

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:35 pm
"What if you turn back, what then."

There was the feeling of eyes on the back of Preacher's head, and a light breeze ruffled her ears. It was, again, a little weird.

Ashdown Whaler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:53 pm
There was a small plaintive mew that escaped, it's head pressing against Preacher's. Apparently it was receptive to help now.

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:15 pm
On impulse, Preacher nuzzled the cat back. Then she began to slowly scoot backwards from under the table. "If I'm human, do that hosp, idiot. Also, I'm comin' out. Don't step on me."

She tried to slowly shift as she emerged. It wasn't something she'd tried before and it didn't work very well. But, by the time Preacher was fully free from the table, she was human again.

daekie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:17 pm
"Since when's the hospital treat furries?" Alexis didn't step on her, because they were at least a solid foot away from the table and would have had to have made a legitimate aggressive attempt to make it work. "'Sides. It bleeding?"

Ashdown Whaler

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:20 pm
At least the cat seemed prepared for when Preacher turned back to a human, though it remained alert.

There were scratches against it's side, once it was in the light and could be seen, as well as a few other injuries that had crusted over.

It kept close to Preacher's feet, wary looks given to Alexis.

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas