[PRP] Unsolved Mysteries [Minerva?/Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:53 pm
"Okay. I just... need to get a few things sorted out," Shun muttered, closing his eyes, "I thought the events that had happened in New York were before the creation of the cage. It could have been three years ago, or it could have been a couple thousand due to... all the cycles and whatnot."

He rubbed his face.

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:45 pm
"What," said Minerva. "Do you think that, because things happened once, they could never happen again? Sorry, Mr. Kuroda, but that's kind of dumb. Andromache can blow up in one timeline or twenty, it doesn't matter. Some things are constants. Maybe the explosion is one. But like, there's no way to know what happened before the cage. That's way not my timeline."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:00 am
"Yes. I get that now."

Minerva had to be from one of the earlier cycles, in that case. Unless the Court was more of a recent thing.

"There are still a lot of questions. Complicated ones. But I do not think it would be fair to keep pressing when I am not certain I can help you with your issue. I can tell you where you might be able to find my counterpart based on which station I had worked at while I was in New York, but there are no guarantees. I imagine he would be able to dig around a little more easily than I."

Since he was actually there and all.

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:51 pm
Minerva sighed. "Yeah, I don't think you can... if your Melany is where she is, then... I don't know. But thank you for trying, Mr. Kuroda."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:00 pm
"On the plus side... Melany may have reverted to how she was before whatever caused her to change. I do not know if it will stay that way, but for everyone's sake, I hope it to be the case. And if the Court does not yet exist for you, then I am willing to bet she will not become the Spinel Lady in your era either."

Letting out a sigh, he went ahead and gave Minerva an address where she might be able to get a hold of his other cycle counterpart. It certainly was no guarantee, but it might be better than having nothing.

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:03 pm
Minerva tucked his information into her coat pocket. "I'll hope she's gone back to normal for you, then," she said. "Thanks for what you've done, Mr. Kuroda. Be well, okay?"

Blade Kuroda
and this is a wrap

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items